Jenna, Sucker for the Team Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jenna, you are so fucking hot. Nobody can suck a cock like you," the coach said with a groan as he pulled her head further onto his cock, stuffing it right down her throat.

Jenna had relaxed and opened her throat as she'd felt it coming, inviting the hard thick shaft to go deeper. With her head tilted up and the coach standing over her, she swallowed, the muscles in her throat providing a rippling massage to his thrusting cock.

The coach kept this up for close to ten minutes, taking her throat and mouth deep as Jenna kept sucking and swallowing, giving him as much pleasure as she could.

"Oh my god, that is so fucking hot," the coach growled as he put one hand around her slender throat and the other on the back of head. He was now able to feel his cock beneath his fingers as his hips bucked up and down, the head of his cock buried deep in her throat with every downward thrust.

"OH FUCK...GONNA GONNA CUM," he wailed as she started to go off, the first few ropes of semen shooting right down her throat and into her belly.

Jenna pushed back on his hips, wanting to taste it. With his body still spasming and twitching, he drew back, spewing the rest of his load into her waiting mouth.

"Mmm," Jenna purred, her mouth filling and her pussy creaming as she climaxed as well, turned on by the way the coach had totally taken control and used her. She kept sucking as his cock throbbed and spat, filling her mouth once again with his masculine goodness.

"I can't believe it, I'm still horny," the coach said as he looked down at her and used his finger to push a stray gob from her chin back into her mouth. "I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me. I didn't hurt you, did I?"

Jenna shook her head as her tongue flicked out and caught a milky drop poised in the opening of his urethra. "No, I...I really liked it."

"You liked it when I fucked your face hard like that?"

"Yes. Not all the time, but sometimes it's really hot."

"Would you like to do it again? Like I said, I can't remember the last time I was this horny." He nodded down to his midsection, where his cock was still steely-hard and standing at full salute.

"You can do it any way you want," Jenna said as she took a long leisurely swipe up the full length of his cock before rubbing it seductively all over her pretty face.

"Oh fuck me," the coach said, beside himself with excitement. "There's something I've seen in movies that I've always wanted to do. Get over on your back and lean your head over the side of the bed."

Jenna knew exactly what was coming, having done this numerous times in the past. She did as the coach asked, draping her head over the side of the bed, the position putting her open mouth and her throat in a nice straight line.

"Yeah, that's it," the coach said as he stood at the side of the bed and pushed down on his thrusting shaft. "I've always wanted to see what this feels like."

Jenna opened her mouth wide as the coach leaned over her, feeding the flared cockhead between her parted lips. Jenna closed her mouth around the invading shaft and bathed it with saliva, making it nice and slippery.

"Oh fuck, yeah, that's so good," the coach said with a low moan as he slowly flexed forward, sending his long hard cock deep into Jenna's throat once more. He moved forward as he felt the hot wet tissues of her throat close around him, until he was totally impaled, his soft nuts pressing up against her face.

"Fuck me, I love the way you can take it all like that," he said before he slowly drew back, a big gob of saliva following his retreating cock and dropping onto the floor. With the head locked within her mouth, he slid it all the way in again, watching Jenna's throat bulge out obscenely as he stuffed it full. With a perverse leer on his face, he got into a smooth steady rhythm, fucking her face balls-deep as he cock slid easily into her welcoming throat.

"I'm gonna blow all over your face this time," he said as he felt himself getting closer to that point. Jenna was quick to hum her agreement into his thrusting cock at the same time as she reached back and took hold of his hips, pulling him harder against her.

"Fuck yeah, you really want it, don't you?" the coach said as he kept flexing back and forth, feeding every last inch into Jenna, his hands wrapped around her throat now as he felt his cock moving back and forth beneath his fingers. Feeling that tingling surge as his balls drew up close to his body, he quickly drew back, his surging prick coming out of her mouth with gobs of hot spit dropping off the glistening shaft. He wrapped his hand around it and pumped vigorously, the engorged crimson cockhead pointed right at her face.

"OH FUCK...YES! GONNA CUM!" he groaned loudly just as the first thick ribbon of spunk shot forth as he plastered her upturned face. He kept stroking as he totally unloaded, flooding her face with another massive load.

When that first milky strand of semen smacked into her face, Jenna felt that tingling jolt in her pussy as she started to come as well. Her hands were already on her face, smoothing his spewing cum into her skin as her body quivered and shook, her pussy gushing into her panties. She loved the way the coach wanted to leave no part of her face untouched, moving his spitting cockhead from one side to the other as he totally covered it with strings of white.

"Oh man, I can't believe how much I came," he said when his climax finally waned and he flicked the final few drops onto her messy face. Totally sated, he climbed back onto the bed and sat down against the headboard, his cock finally starting to deflate as he sat there and recovered.

Jenna had shifted back onto the bed and sat up to give him room, pushing as much of the cum off her face and into her mouth as possible, licking her own fingers clean of his warm fresh sperm. As he sat back, Jenna didn't hesitate, moving between his spread legs and lying on her stomach like a kid watching Saturday morning cartoons. She settled right in, her mouth moving to the inside of his parted thighs as she licked at the crease where his thigh met his body, her tongue relentless as she enthusiastically serviced him.

For the rest of the night, Jenna never let up once, her lips and tongue constantly busy working their magic. She licked his body, his bag, his backside and especially his tight little rosehole, wanting to give him as much pleasure as she could. She sucked two more loads out of him before he finally collapsed, blissfully exhausted.

Totally spent, he couldn't help it as he dropped off to sleep. But that didn't stop Jenna. She kept sucking and worshipping his cock. When it was soft, she'd kiss it tenderly and rub it all over her face, loving the feel of the heavy phallus against her youthful skin. Even with him asleep, her lips and tongue couldn't be denied. She'd get him hard and keep sucking, using her hands and mouth to bring him to the edge again and again.

The coach would always wake up briefly just before he went off, and Jenna chose that time to put her fingernails to work, teasingly scratching lightly all around the base of his thrusting shaft, her sharp nails leaving little pink tracings on his shaven groin. It never failed to make him come, the teasing sensations causing his prick to surge as his balls gave up their hidden treasure to her.

He'd fill her mouth as her lips and tongue vacuumed up every cream morsel of cum she could get, her fingernails driving him crazy with delight as he went off, shot after shot spewing into her waiting mouth.

This happened numerous times through the night, and Jenna kept going, wanting more. As the early morning light drifted in around the curtains, the coach woke up for good. Seeing Jenna still kneeling between his legs as she rubbed his hard cock against her face, he made her sit with her back against the headboard as he straddled her. Grabbing the headboard, he drove his raging prick into her mouth, the headboard banging against the wall as he fucked her face for all he was worth. He totally hammered her, and Jenna loved every second of it, especially when he finally went off, hosing her with another big load of hot thick cum. She eagerly swallowed, adding more to the sizable puddle sloshing around in her belly.

"Oh fuck, what a night," the coach gasped out as he finally stopped shooting. He stayed where he was with his body straddling her, holding onto the headboard as he watched her tenderly nurse at the seeping tip of his cock, wanting to get every drop of sperm she could.

"Jesus, that was incredible," he said as he drew in deep breaths as he recovered, a smile of pure contentment on his face. "I lost count there, Jenna. How many loads did you get out of me?"

Jenna looked up at him with coy smile on her shiny, cum and spit-covered face, "That last one makes an even dozen, which I think is a good number to end on, don't you?"

"Fuck me, twelve times?" the coach said, obviously pleased with himself. "I don't think I ever came that many times in twenty-four hours in my entire life, let alone one night. Wow! Jenna, you are absolutely amazing."

"I'm glad I could be of service. But I am pretty tired now, do you think you could take me home?"

"Sure, absolutely, whatever you'd like."

"Would it be okay if I took a shower first? I'm kind of a mess."

"Of course, take your time. No hurry, no hurry at all."

Jenna made her way into the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. She was a mess all right. She had cum and spit on her everywhere. Her face looked like a glazed donut and her hair was clumpy and matted with the stuff. She started the shower before peeling off the silky chemise, the garment stained and covered with spunk as well.

All cleaned up and dressed in her favorite denim skirt and tight t-shirt, Jenna was just about to leave when she spied the beige bra in the laundry hamper once more. She picked it up and looked down on it, the 34A bra cups barely big enough to hold anything. "Well, Mrs. Coach, I'm sorry if your husband isn't in the mood to fuck you this week. I know these 34As definitely aren't going to get him revved up. Maybe you should try sucking that big thick cock of his sometime. I know he likes that. But until you do, I'm quite happy to help him out with that. Sayonara, baby tits." With that, she dropped the bra back in the hamper.

Grabbing the bag she brought with her, she found the coach waiting for her in the bedroom, sitting on the edge of the bed, dressed and ready to take her home. He had on a trim-fitting pair of jeans and with the size of what she knew he had in there, there was no way to hide the bulge of his package. Even Jenna was shocked when she felt her mouth start to salivate, even after all the cum she'd swallowed overnight.

"You know, coach," she said as she dropped her bag and sidled over to him suggestively, her big boobs jiggling teasingly beneath her tight t-shirt, "a lot of people think a dozen is a good even number." By now she was standing right in front of him as he leaned back on the bed, supporting himself with his arms straightened behind him. She slowly started to sink to her knees as she reached for his belt. "But I think a 'baker's dozen' is an even better number."

That 'better number' ended up arriving about fifteen minutes later.

...to be continued...