Jenna, The First HoP Cunt

Story Info
Jenna decides to impress her Master by competing.
7.2k words
4.33
8.9k
4

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/21/2023
Created 03/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a follow up on the character of Jenna, who was the focus of the Creation of the Hall of Pleasure story. I recommend reading that before this.

Also the character referred to as Blue in this story is Rose from my Rose series.

***

Jenna's husband hadn't taken a new cunt in to their home in about three years, since collecting an asian cunt that he called blue, due to the nail polish color she picked to wear. Blue was a good cook, didn't speak and silently serviced their master and all cunts as asked.

The cunt that Jenna interacted with most was Red, she had red hair and red nails, she was the youngest cunt, the bubbliest and most eager, and sadly, Jenna thought her husband's favorite. Red and Jenna had to scissor, and go ass to ass for their Master, although, Jenna wasn't allowed to perform oral sex on anyone and not kiss anyone but her husband. She was relieved when she wasn't forced to give blowjobs or eat pussy anymore after being a slave whore in the Hall of Pleasure.

Red was sucking her husband's cock, which had been covered in Jenna's juice from the night before, and Jenna kissed him sweetly as he liked to be woken up.

He smiled and said, "I love you, cunt."

Jenna smiled, her husband over the past 17 years had not once called her by her name, and at some points she had accepted it wasn't her name anymore.

"I want to fuck your ass," he said and she smiled, knowing Red would have to suck it after.

Her husband laid her on top of Red, in a 69 position, Red licking her cunt as he fucked her ass. When he finally came inside her ass, he told her to push it out into Red's mouth.

Red eagerly took and swallowed the ass load, and he sent her away to get ready for the day.

"What do you think of Red?" He asked in a tone giving her permission to speak her mind.

"She's a gleeful little cumdumpster, and I am glad she makes you happy, but she also makes me scared you'll pick her over me."

He nodded, and kissed her, putting his arms around her.

"You are my wife, and that will never change. But, I am going to ask Red to compete in a cunt olympics that me and a few other cunt owners are having, and if she wins, I win their competing cunts. Then I'm going to ask Red to marry us. She would be both of our wife. If she loses, I lose her. What do you think about that?"

"But why would you want to risk her? You can purchase new cunts if you want." Jenna was jealous but didn't want to see her love lose one of his favorite toys either.

He smiled and said, "Bragging rights. Who has the best cunt."

"And Red is your pick?" Her voice betrayed her hurt feelings.

"The competitor will be giving blowjobs and rim jobs, eating pussy, and lots of stuff you're out of practice on. I'm sure you could have competed it if you prepared."

"It's not because I'm old?"

He laughed, "cunt, do you know how much of a prize you are? If I brought you the men would be pushing their cunts harder than ever to win you. You're fucking hot, you're blonde with big still well hanging tits, a flat stomach, and you were the first Hall of Pleasure cunt ever taken. You're a collector's dream."

She teared up and smiled.

"I want to compete, and show you I am a prize cunt, and prove myself for you."

He smiled and kissed her again.

"No. I think that's very sexy that you want to, but I don't want to risk losing you, and some of the other owners are brutal. Blue's old owner, the one who was so brutal she doesn't speak anymore, he's entering a cunt for competition, there's a guy with a webcam farm, the cunts work 16 hour days fucking dildoes and each other. One guy, has a cattle farm like ours..."

She gulped, "I will win. How long do I have to train?" She didn't want him thinking Red was his sure thing. She was his wife and she would win him back.

"What if you lose?" It was the first time she had seen him look nervous, and the fact that it was at the thought of losing her made her cunt wet.

She pushed him onto his back and rode him to her own orgasm and then felt him cum inside her, his love filling her.

"How long do I have to train?" She kissed him, her heavy tits on his chest.

"Two weeks..." His cock twitched inside of her.

"I'll start after breakfast?"

He looked at her and said, "You'll start while the other cunts eat breakfast. You're going to make everyone cum with your mouth before we finish breakfast. You will do this at every meal. Then you can eat. Understood, cunt?"

She nodded, and gulped nervously.

"May I have a last kiss?"

He nodded and kissed her passionately, his hands holding her ass cheeks and his cock still inside her. Then they got up and went to breakfast.

Jenna climbed under the table, and began eating Red's cunt while Blue served everyone their breakfast. She hadn't tasted a cunt in more than twenty years, and she found that she still didn't have a taste for it, but she had been a good oral cunt once, and knew she could be again.

It took her a couple of minutes to find her stride, and finally she felt Red responding, and after a couple minutes felt a gush of liquid and smiled to herself.

"She made me cum, Master," Red's cute voice said, and Jenna moved on to Brown, next to her.

This was the fifth cunt named 'brown' they had, and Jenna had been fine with her, she was a good cunt, but had failed to get pregnant during her breeding process, and so Master decided to keep her in the house. Brown tasted more than Red, but she enjoyed the taste more and immediately she started licking and sucking her clit, Brown took little time to cum, and she moved on to Blue.

Blue had no taste, which somehow didn't surprise her. She licked and in a moment Blue was cumming. She hadn't been licked her whole time with them as they all believed her to be a lesbian and made her eat them all.

Last was black. She was the youngest after Red, 24 years old, purchased at an auction, never having been to the Hall of Pleasure, but she came to Jenna's Master broken in. He was her second owner after serving as a whore for a couple of years. The brothel that owned her first didn't have clientele willing to pay for high quality pussy if she was black, so she had been relegated to the fetish area. She had been skittish, but Master had found her alluring and kept being kind to her so she eventually settled in. Her and Brown were something of a couple, according to Red, and Master didn't care as long as they obeyed the rules.

Master had fucked Black's cunt the night before and there was a bit of salty cum taste between her lips. It was the first time she had tasted her husband's cum, and she was eating out of another girl. She was slow and savored it for a moment before realizing she was running out of time. She switched gears and Black came hard moments later.

She could hear the familiar sounds of the forks hitting the plates and knew they were close to finishing, and she crawled over between her husband's knees, but he slid back.

"I want to watch as you suck my cock for the first time."

She nodded, and looked around, the other cunts were watching, and she felt like she had on her wedding night, nervous and overwhelmed but happy and with an incredible desire to satisfy her husband's need to cum.

She locked on to his eyes and smiled her face shiny from eating four cunts, and she kissed the head softly, cherishing the moment before her husband entered her final hole. Then she let her lips slip over the head and her tongue started gliding underneath as she pushed her head down further tasting her own cunt on him.

She slid down so there was less than inch of his cock left out, she slid up a little and then plunged down so her nose touched his pubic stubble.

"That's my cunt," he said reaching down to grope her tits, their eyes still locked as she blew him.

She felt a hand rubbing her back, and then a mouth under her cunt licking. The cunts had all had orgies with Master, but due to her mouth being off limits for everything she'd never really participated, so his cunts were welcoming her, and she felt her chest fill, and then shortly after, she tasted the first fresh bit of her husband's cum as he came hard into her mouth, and she smiled at his taste.

"Don't swallow it, you're going to share it."

She nodded and wait for the last spurt, and smiled keep her lips sealed.

Red, who had been rubbing her back, smiled and kissed her on the lips. Their tongues danced, and she finally understood Red's appeal. She radiated sexual charisma, and eagerness.

She took the cum in her mouth from Jenna and moved on to kiss Blue, then Brown, and Black who gave her back a much smaller load of cum.

"Swallow," her husband said with a smile.

All the cunts swallowed the bit of cum they each had and looked at their master for instructions.

"My wife will be competing in the cunt olympics, with some other cunts. She is now in training. Which means she'll be using that mouth a lot. Feel free to use it if you are horny over the next two weeks. I know I will." He looked at her proudly. "Red, help her to some breakfast, me and the rest of the cunts will go set up for the next training exercise."

Red and Jenna stayed in the kitchen, and Jenna ate some bacon, and potatoes and eggs. Just a little bit of each to satiate her hunger.

"For not having eaten pussy or sucked cock in a long time, you certainly are a natural," Red said in soft admiration. "I know he's used me as his wake up mouth a lot, but I'm so jealous of how he looks at you, but I see why. You are a goddess." She held Jenna's free hand as she ate.

"Thank you. Don't tell the other cunts, but you're his favorite other than me, and I get jealous of you sometimes."

She smiled and kissed Jenna, and said "if you're not too tired tonight, and Master is open to it, we should have a proper threesome with him tonight."

Jenna nodded in agreement.

***

In the great room, Master had cleared the floor, and Blue, Black, and Brown, stood wearing strap-ons, Master held a fourth and fifth handed them to Red and Jenna as they came in.

"One of the events, the one I think will be the hardest for you, will be rape wrestling. And it's pretty much what it sounds like. Cunts will wear strap-ons and try to penetrate each other. Each penetration is a point, if you keep it inside your opponent, in any hole, for a sixty second count you win. Rounds will be ten minutes long."

Jenna had been terrible when forced to wrestle in the Hall of Pleasure, and was nervous now.

"Who wants to wrestle my wife first?"

Brown raised her hand.

"Alright, you two must kiss, and then I will say begin, the only rules are nothing that will knock teeth out, and if your opponent goes limp you stop your move immediately, you are allowed to leave your dildo in her if it's not blocking her air."

They both nodded, and walked toward each other, and before they kissed, Brown said, "I'm going to actually try, ok?"

Jenna nodded, and they kissed and stepped apart.

"Go ahead," Master said, and Brown leapt into action. She jumped at Jenna, immediately knocking her off balance, Jenna tried her old sweep the leg move, but Brown was sturdier. She gripped Jenna's hair in one hand and her fake cock in the other, and forced it into her mouth.

Black started counting. Jenna wrapped her arms around Brown's knees and squeezed knocking her off balance. Jenna was quickly using brown's legs to flip her on her stomach. She climbed onto her and shoved her dildo into brown's asshole, and pinned her shoulders to the floor. The count started again.

Brown flailed and struggled, and Jenna used her weight to keep her torso flat.

"Damn, I didn't think you would take her down so easily." Master said helping them both up. "Clean up your disgrace," he told Brown without mercy. She sucked the dildo clean.

"Blue, you're next," he commanded.

She shyly walked over and kissed Jenna. Jenna felt cocky looking at the small cunt, having won against Brown.

Blue fought more defensively, and managed to get her cock in all three of Jenna's holes before Jenna dominated and shoved hers into Blue's throat.

Black beat Jenna, fish-hooking both her cheeks with the cock in her ass. By that point Jenna was exhausted, and Red managed to dominate her mouth.

By the time they were done, Black and Brown were sent to tend to the livestock of hucows, and cunt pigs. Blue went to make lunch.

Red and Jenna, went with their Master and got a two foot long double sided dildo that they used for ass to ass shows.

"Red, you're going to go first, and you have three tries, meaning it can come out of your mouth three times, to show us how far you can take it."

She sucked it into her mouth, holding it with her fists to feed herself. She went down as far as she could, and Jenna saw her start to gag. She held her fingers where her lips stopped and pulled it out. Master measured, and she had taken just under ten inches. After two more attempts she had managed eleven.

Jenna took the dildo and started to go from the opposite end from Red. She shoved it until she gagged and her first attempt wasn't even 8 inches. Red explained that if she went slower and adjusted and let saliva cover it, she could go further. On her second attempt she was gagging but less so, and managed to get to the thirteen inch mark, the final try was about as far.

"That was a really good first practice, but I think to win this even you need to go much deeper. Blue's old Master loves watching cunts passout from deepthroating which means he'll probably have a huge advantage in this event."

"Can Blue deepthroat very far?" Jenna asked, and her Master shrugged an smiled,

"I have a nine inch cock and she swallows it all, but I'm not sure how much she can take."

They brought the dildo with them to lunch, and Blue was finishing up making grilled cheese sandwiches with butter and cheese from their hucow milk.

"Blue show us how far you can deepthroat this dildo," Master said handing her the still wet dildo.

She looked back puzzled, and slid it into her mouth, and tilting her head back they saw a bulge slide down her throat, she was struggling with just the second head and about two inches of dildo sticking out of her mouth, and she was shaking but held it in place.

"You can release," Master said.

She slowly pulled it out of her throat, and it was coated in spit.

"Try again, Wife." He said curious to see how far she could go.

She immediately adopted the tilting her head back trick, and managed almost 18 inches.

Master slapped her ass and said "Blue is the winner, but fuck if you aren't all good little sluts."

Master had never called them sluts before, and prior to captivity, all but Red would have cringed at being called such, but now it felt like a term of endearment.

They ate lunch, and Master sent them all off to do chores, and he told Jenna to do her full shower routine and meet him in the bedroom.

Jenna mouthwashed and brushed her teeth, before scrubbing her sweat and saliva covered body, and hair. She joined her Master in the bedroom once she had toweled off, and he was laying on the bed.

"You impressed me this morning. I think sometimes because I've spoiled you and not made you service my needs the same as the other cunts, I underestimate you."

"Thank you, Eric." She loved using his real name in private. It made her feel like she owned a part of him back. She laid next to him, her body against his, knowing not to kiss him with her whore mouth.

But something had changed between them. She could feel it immediately, and it only half shocked her when he kissed her, lovingly as he normally would, despite the filth of her mouth.

She felt butterflies for him like a schoolgirl, and her clit tingled softly as they looked at each other.

"If you win, you will no longer be a cunt to me. You will be Jenna, my wife."

Her heart began pounding in her chest. She hadn't heard her name spoken aloud since she was in her early twenties. Now in her forties, she thought of herself as a wife and a cunt, but not Jenna.

"Master?" She couldn't form another word and he kissed her again. Tears coming to her eyes.

"You have to win, because I cannot lose you."

"I will."

Her master then laid her on her back, and got up as if he was about to fuck her missionary, then he proceeded to kiss down to her pussy, and slowly ate her out, building their years of time together into an overwhelming orgasm that made her scream and squirt.

***

After three days of training, Jenna was doing well in all the events, except the wrestling, she was still winning about half.

She had been sleeping with the cunts, because she wouldn't be allowed to sleep with Eric during the nights of the Olympics.

She woke up early the third morning, sent Blue downstairs to cook, Black in to service Eric, and Brown to tend to the livestock. She went with Brown, but skipped the cow barn, and went to the pig pen. There the cows who had stopped producing had been put for Master to enjoy occasionally. These were the forgotten cunts, they had pigtail butt plugs in, nose hooks in day and night, and the crawled around on their hands and knees in the mud due to bindings.

Jenna saw Heather, she was still in decent shape, but the black spot tattoos Jenna personally had recommended. Heather had been her only female tormentor in the Hall of Pleasure, and when she was the second of Eric's cunts, behind Jenna herself, Jenna had made her life hell, and then discarded her out here.

The pigs had their collars set to shock if they spoke, but Jenna had set Heather's back to regular cunt status.

"Heather," Jenna said breaking the rules about calling cunts by name.

Heather came over, fear and resentment in her eyes. She didn't speak.

"Your collar won't shock you if you speak," Jenna said opening the pen gate, and having waving her out.

"Ok," she tested softly.

"I need your help, and in exchange, Master and I are willing to reward you."

"Freedom?" Hope sparked in her eyes.

"From being swine, yes. True freedom, Master can't give you. He can't give any of us or the Hall of Pleasure will take us all back, and kill him."

Heather nodded.

"I need you to train me to wrestle, to win, and if you train me, we will let you live in the house again, your pick of chores, and if you want we can get your tattoos lasered off."

"Ok, yes." She was crying.

They spent the rest of the morning untying her and washing her throroughly enough for her to come in the house, then they both showered for extra measure in the barn shower. Jenna had been going very light on breakfast, cause deepthroat practice had become her first activity afterwards. So she skipped breakfast, and Heather ate hers. She devoured every bit Blue had cooked for Jenna.

When Heather, came into the great room for wrestling practice, Jenna was practicing deepthroat. She had successfully managed to get the second head in her mouth once a couple days before, and was determined to do it every time but was having trouble relaxing her throat enough.

She pulled nearly two feet of cock from her throat, her face teary eyed and her body shaking from the experience.

Master explained the rules to Heather while she put on her strap-on. Heather was slightly wobbly on her feet, and watched as the cunts each took turns wrestling Jenna. Jenna won against Red and Brown pretty easily, Blue took more effort, and Black won. Then it was Heather's turn.

Heather walked up to Jenna who was finally done catching her breath from being ass raped by Black, before being throat fucked.

"I'm gonna beat you hard, before I teach you shit. Ok?" Heather said with years of cruelty playing out in her head.

Jenna nodded fearfully. They kissed, and after they had backed up, Master told them to fight.

Jenna went to sweep Heather's legs, but Heather dove at her at the same time. She held Jenna's throat tight not choking her out but controlling her breathing and pushed her cock inside of her. They counted to twenty five as Jenna struggled helplessly and Heather removed her cock before winning. Jenna realized she was about to get brutalized as much as Heather could afford.

12