Jenna the Sub Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh how wonderful Jenna, this table looks fantastic... Come let's sit, eat and continue our talk. We have much to discuss you and I - so let's sit, pout some wine and enjoy the evening shall we..?" Janice beamed because she was indeed impressed with how well the girl had presented their meal, right down to the candles being lit, it was yet another mark in her favour, another box checked on the mental list of wants.

"Thank you Ma'am..." was all Jenna said in reply, quietly placing her napkin over her lap and waiting for the older woman to start before her.

"Oh this smells so good... I get it from the market just down the road a ways, it's all fresh, made today. Go..! Go ahead Jenna, dig in, I'm sure you must be just as hungry as I am so don't be afraid girl... Eat..!" Janice said to the girl smiling, her light-hearted attitude giving Jenna even more cause to let herself relax and enjoy... Just as Ma'am had said.

"Now... Where were we..?" Janice asked after having a quick taste of the lasagne then pouring the wine into each of their glasses.

"Oh yes, right... You were telling me about your degree in business management. Tell me more Jenna, what are the applications of your study? Have you ever run a business before..?" The woman asked, Jenna taking a second to swallow while she thought of her reply.

"N-No Ma'am... But that was the field that I mastered in, the running of retail stores with specific in mind markets, like - like your gyms... Ma'am..."

Hearing this, Janice raised her eyebrows again, intrigued at first with Jenna but she was thinking... "This girl is perfect..."

"Oh really...!? My word you are full of surprises tonight Jenna and I have to say that I'm rather amazed with the timing of our meeting. Something tells me that the stars are aligned tonight..." Janice said without elaborating, leaving Jenna as somewhat in the dark.

"So... You say you don't like what you're doing now? Working as a clerk? Do you not find it rewarding at all? Like you have no purpose being there, just going through the motions every day, earning just enough to keep you going back day after day..?" Janice rambled out in quick burst of questioning, drawing the picture she knew Jenna already had in her head.

"Oh God yes Ma'am... Some days I don't know what I'll do. I just keep my head down, get my work done and prey that something I like, something I trained for will come up..." Jenna answered, with a naive innocence Janice found irresistibly cute.

Smiling, Janice said nothing, her silence giving Jenna the feeling that something was wrong...

"Is... Is everything okay..? Ma'am..?" Jenna asked, a shiver of fear running over her.

"Jenna dear are you feeling full? I'd say that I've had my fill of this lovely meal. Wouldn't you say the same..?" Janice asked, her change of topic taking Jenna aback somewhat.

"Yes, I think we are about finished don't you dear..? There's a good girl, why don't you clear up these dishes, get everything into the dishwasher and then come join me on the couch, I think you're ready for my proposal now Jenna, so let's get a move on shall we..? There's a good girl now..." Janice went on saying while Jenna listened, caught off guard by the older woman's sudden change in topic.

"Ummm... Uh... Okay Ma'am, yes I'm full and of course, I'll clean up... Thank you again; it was a lovely meal... Thank you Ma'am..." Jenna replied, thinking it was best to be humble at that moment and do as she was being asked. Anxious too, she wanted to know what this offer or proposal might entail - what it might hold.

***

"Ah there you are... Come... Come Jenna, come take your place beside me, as you were and as you will be..." Janice said in tone loud enough for Jenna to hear as she emerged from the large doors on the other side of the room.

Moving at a pace, Jenna soon reached the older woman's side and this time without any prompt or direction she took up her expected position and knelt beside the elder woman - her Ma'am.

"There's a good girl... Now Jenna, I want you to listen to me and here what I have to say. Can you do that for me..?" Janice asked, wanting the girls full attention.

"Y-Yes Ma'am... I'll listen..." Jenna answered rapt and ready.

"Jenna, tell me... How would you feel if I told you that on Monday, you can go in to your office and hand in your notice...?" Janice asked, her question puzzling to the girl.

"I-I don't... I don't - understand Ma'am... How can I do that? How can I quit my job...?"

"That's not what I've asked you Jenna. I said how would you feel if I told you that on Monday, you can go in to your office and hand in your notice...?" Janice said again, this time sounding put out for having to repeat herself.

"Oh... Ummm... I'm sorry Ma'am... I would - well I would be delighted, that's what I'd be Ma'am..." She replied feeling like she had it right this time.

"Now as for your question of how you can quit your job? Well that's simple..." The older woman eluded but then stopped, looking with smiling-intent into Jenna's eyes, as she gathered what she wanted to say.

Jenna of course was all ears, she would love to quit her job so she sat with baited breath waiting for her Ma'am to explain all of this to her.

"Yes Jenna, it is simple... All you have to do is to walk in or even just pick up the phone at 9am Monday morning and tell them that you won't be coming back... You'll tell them that you have found a job in your chosen field, tell them you have a wonderful new job working for a wonderful woman..." Janice explained batting her eyes, smiling in a fun way of saying it was her, yet without saying the words right away, wanting girl to figure it out on her own.

"I- I... Ummm... Soooo... You - you want me to work for... You..?" Jenna stammered, slowly putting things together. She was clever enough to catch the older woman's sexy-cute batting of her lashes as a sign but, Jenna's confusion lay within the how and the why.

"That's right Jenna... I want you to quit your job on Monday and then come here to start your new job as my full time assistant..." Janice stated outright this time, making no mistake the Jenna understood what her intentions were.

"I'll give you a title like, 'Business Manager' or 'Marketing Director' or something like that, but you and I... We'll know that you're my assistant..." Janice added, leaving Jenna to feel as if her head were in a spin.

"I-I don't know what to - to say M-Ma'am..." The young girl said, still not sure what all of this meant, but yet she was flattered beyond belief and most definitely wanting to hear more.

"You don't have to say anything Jenna because you already know what you want..." Janice replied, feeling she had better keep up her tack of telling the girl what she wanted and what she was going to do rather than to give her a choice, where if she were too unsettled she just may back out.

"I-I'm... I'm sorry Ma'am but could you maybe - maybe tell me more, like will I still make enough to pay my rent and my other bills...?" Jenna asked and then continued. "I mean... Please don't get me wrong... I love the idea of leaving my job but - but I need to know be-before I can quit..." She finished and for some reason felt bad for having to ask.

"Hmmm..?" Janice said in wordless question, then leaving a silence between them for a moment. Jenna taking a worried look, wondering if she had messed things up with her questioning the woman.

"You said you would love to give up your job but you didn't say the same of me... Interesting... I don't know Jenna; I think I may have you all wrong. You come across as this lovely wonderful girl who with my help has discovered more about herself in the last week than she had in her entire life... After that, I don't know, I just thought that maybe by now you would think a little more highly of me..." Janice said to the girl, thinking fast as an idea entered her mind.

"Why didn't you say that you would love to work for me as well? Why was the prospect of quitting your job more enticing than coming to work for me? I don't know Jenna... I may have to re-think this now..."

Jenna, seeing the error of her ways began to panic, just as Janice had hoped...

"Oh no Ma'am... Oh no please... That's not what I meant... Oh God I've ruined it haven't I..? Oh please Ma'am, let me explain... I didn't mean to leave you out - no not at all..." the young woman gushed and back-pedaled - and Janice let her.

"I don't know Jenna... I'm sure you do mean well but I think I may have over stepped my bounds. Maybe it would be best if you went home..." Janice was playing poker now, bluffing her way through.

"Oh Noooo... Please - Please Ma'am - Please... I would love to work for you... You must know that by now... I'm - I'm really -really attracted to you Ma'am... You - you make me feel so - so alive... Please - Please reconsider Ma'am, please - I'll do anything you say..."

"And there it is...Bingo..!." Janice thought, smiling inward.

"Hmmm... Anything huh..?" The older woman replied, turning to face the girl who by now was crying openly and clinging with her fingers to the silky material of the older woman's gown. Clinging on to her Ma'am as if her future and her life were dependant on the older woman's decision, because - it actually was...

"Yes Ma'am I'll do anything... Anything you want just please, please don't toss me aside..." Jenna pled looking up to the woman through her watery, teary eyes.

"Okay Jenna... I'll tell you what, I'll give you another chance... Stand up... Stand up right now and strip for me, strip yourself naked and then maybe we'll talk". Janice said as an order wanting to be firm and let the girl know that if she wanted to carry on, if she wanted to let her continue to lead, help her discover who she really was -she was going to make her do so completely naked.

Hesitating only but for the briefest of moments, Jenna quick rose to her feet and began to undress without fear, like it was normal now for some reason. It was like something she had been doing in front of this dominant older woman for her entire life.

Off first came her cute short-sleeved black, button down shirt, her fingers moving quick to let each button slip through its eyelet, working her way down until she was able to shuck the lace trimmed top off of her shoulders and down to the floor around her.

Smiling, Janice watched in silence.

Revealing her none-too racy, black bra - she too rid herself of the undergarment in as quick an order barring her nice sized, yet average looking tits, her dark pinky-brown nipples looking as tight and hard as they felt once the cooler air in the room hit the tingling buds.

Topless now, still in her little black skirt, full tights and matching shoes, Jenna paused to look at her Ma'am as to ask for her permission to continue undressing. Seeing this and understanding Janice simply said "Yes Jenna - continue..."

With her tears having dried and smiling a little now, Jenna turned her naked upper body slightly, enough to reach her skirts side-zip, where in another blink of the eye, she had it open and was shimmying her hips and ass out of the short skirt, where it too landed at her feel along with her discarded top.

Quicker still and with seemingly no embarrassment about her, Jenna had her thumbs into the waist band of her black tights and thus too they were gone, down at her feet, leaving her in just the teal-green thong panties she had worn in the hopes that her - Ma'am would be pleased to see that she was wearing something, if anything other than those hideous granny-panties.

Seeing the tiny green-teal thong and smiling, Janice stopped the girl for a moment. "Stop..." Leave those on until I say. Now turn for me, let me see your cute little thong from the back..." Janice ordered, to which Jenna without thought, turning on the spot, showing the older woman her bare, still somewhat pink ass cheeks.

"Very nice Jenna... I wondering if you may be telling the truth that you really do want to please me..." Janice began as she reached up to touch and pat the bare skin of the girl's ass cheek, the sensation sending a shiver of arousal down through her body and into her little green panties.

Saying nothing but loving her Ma'am's touch, Jenna bending slightly letting her ass stick out farther with the hope that she would continue with such a loving caress.

"Yes these are very nice; I like these panties on you much, much better than those awful grannies you wore yesterday... Tell me Jenna, did you wear these panties today just for me? Hoping I might see them and be pleased? Is that it Jenna? Did you want your Ma'am to see your pretty little thong panties..?" Janice asked knowing her questions would embarrass the girl.

"Y-Yes Ma'am I - Ahhh!" Jenna began but stopped with surprise when she felt the woman slip two fingers under the thin, back strap of her thong, right where the material began its decent into the deep valley of her rear-end. Sliding her fingers up and down under the strap, pulling it forward and out in an effort to stretch the fabric, pulling it tight in the front leaving Jenna to gasp once more "Uhh..." as the panties pulled taut to her mound.

"Yes, very nice indeed... Thank you Jenna, thank you for being considerate in choosing to wear something you thought I would like, you were right, I do like your panties, however it was a little naughty and presumptuous of you to think that I'd like to see them. Yes it was very naughty that you'd thought you would be showing me your panties... Janice teased then went on.

"But - no matter how I like them, I still want them off, I still want you naked so let's go, turn back around and get them off..."

Felling her fingers slipping back out from under the rear-strap, Jenna did as she was told once more and turned, standing facing her seated Ma'am, putting the girl's panty-covered mons at her eye level. The position of being above the older woman gave the girl a slight sense of power, but knowing it was only a fleeting moment and her place was certainly not to be above or on top, she continued to answer the order she had been given.

With her thumbs in the waist band as, Jenna was slightly more reticent in her eager-quickness than she had been in removing her tights, knowing that taking her panties off, like this, in the direct view of the elder, dominant woman, she would have no chance to turn away and to try hide the unsightly bush she already knew that her Ma'am was not fond of seeing on her. But also -knowing she had no choice, she took a breath and in one motion she had the little green thong off and residing first below her knees, then dropping to the floor.

Shaking now, a tremble of excited nervousness working its way through her, Jenna stood in front of the woman, not saying a word, waiting for her next direction, naked as the day she were born. "On your knees Jenna, back down - down where you were... There's a good girl, down where you belong, naked at my side..." Janice once more directed with a snap of her fingers and pointing to the floor beside her.

Taking her place, the one that she was becoming oddly comfortable with and feeling right about, the one where she is naked and submissively kneeling at the side of this much older, dominant woman, Jenna also felt somewhat relieved to have by-passed - for now at least, any further comments regarding her pubic hair. However as was also becoming the norm, her hopes would soon be dashed.

"Very good, now you're beginning to show me a little more respect in my giving you this opportunity, instead of just thinking about yourself and how much you would love to quit your job. Remember Jenna, without me, none of this happens, so in future you had better start putting my needs and wants ahead of yours... Do I make myself clean..?"

"Yes Ma'am... Of course Ma'am... I'm so sorry; I'll never ever do that again. Please forgive me... You-you can even sp-spank me again if you'd like..." Jenna gushed again, wanting to desperately to get back into the woman's good books and still willing to do whatever it takes. Even to humiliate herself like this, offering the woman her permission in spanking her once again.

"Oh Jenna... You still don't get it do you? I'll spank you whether or not you allow me to dear, I'm afraid that choice is no longer yours..." Janice began, figuring this was a good time to work on the girl's debasement like she had read about on-line.

"But still, I do appreciate your offering; it does show me that you are indeed sincere in your wanting to please me. No, I won't spank you now and especially since you've offered. No - no Jenna, I'll decide when you are spanked, just like I'll be deciding in many of the aspects of your life in the future..." Janice told the girl, letting her know that from now on, she would be the one to decide things.

"Your stripping naked for me is giving me the idea that you care Jenna, I am starting to see this - but there is more - more that I'm going need from you. More that you will have to prove to me... More I'll need from you in order to test your willingness, test your loyalty. I mean, being my assistant is not going to be an easy job, so we'll have to see if you're up for it, see if you can handle all of the tasks I'll be requiring of you..."

"Please... I'll do anything Ma'am..." Jenna pled trying at least to get a word in, hoping she could prove that she was without a doubt willing to do whatever the woman wanted of her, even if it mean another spanking or even sex, she was that desperate to get her point across.

"Okay Jenna, do this for me..." Janice began as she turned her body on the couch, swinging her legs down so that she was now seated front, feet on the floor while Jenna was left to scramble and shuffle herself out of the way while still on her knees and resting back on her haunches.

Moving on her knees so that she was faced to the older woman, Jenna sat listening with intent, knowing that whatever she wanted, no matter how crazy it may seem she was going to prove herself to the woman, prove her loyalty and willingness to submit.

"Now Jenna what we're going to do is practice something that you'll become very accustomed to in the future, it's called 'presenting forward' - or as I'll say 'Jenna... present forward' and here is what you'll do..." Janice instructed as Jenna was all ears, not wanting to miss anything being said to her.

"You will be as you are now Jenna, naked and on your knees, but in order to present yourself to my liking wish, I want you to kneel up nice and straight at first, that's it, just like that..." The woman directed, with Jenna following suit, rising up off of her relaxed position of leaning back, kneeling up with her back straight, no longer resting on her calves.

"Very good, now, I know this may be tough to do at first but I want you to reach back without sitting back down, reach back and take hold of your ankles... Can you do that for me Jenna..? Go on, reach back, but don't sit, arch your back when you lean and take hold of your ankles... That's it, go on - give it a try for me..." Janice asked as Jenna, looking slightly puzzled did as she was asked and without looking, she reached back behind herself, arching her back while keeping her knees as straight as she could, she felt herself fall for a second but with her arms out behind her - her searching hands soon found their target of her ankles, and with a slight "Umph.." the girl was down, back arched and stretched to the point of being uncomfortable. The position forcing both her tits and her hips forward, thrusting the mid-section of her body out and as a result, her pert tits and hairy pussy were in fact 'presented forward' as her Ma'am had wanted.

"Wonderful Jenna, very good - well done, but... We're not quite there... Janice complimented but then went on... "Lastly Jenna, what I want you to do is spread out those knees for me... Spread them out - nice and wide for me..." Janice ordered next, using her own foot to nudge and guide the girl's knees farther and farther apart, her actions and the added strain causing Jenna to gasp "Ahhh... Ma'am..?" her plea in a question.