Jenna the Sub Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I-I get scared but I- I think I like it... Sometimes I mean..."

"You like being punished do you? You like going over my knee and having your ass spanked..." Janice asked, crooking her brow, smiling and loving where this was going, watching with intent as the girl once more gave a nod to indicate her ascent.

"Don't nod Jenna, speak... Tell me what you mean... Say the words..."

Pausing for just a second, Jenna thought of her words..."I-I... I like being s-spanked Momma... I like it sometimes when you punish me that way, it's naughty and makes my- my pussy wet for you... Being spanked... It - it makes me want to -to please you... S-Sexually"

"Mmmm... Yes it is nice to see your ass turning a lovely - rosy pink as you take your punishment, I'll admit that I like that too... But tell me, why do you say 'sometimes' Jenna? Why don't you, like being spanked every time..?" she queried, hoping to reveal more.

Biting her lip and looking away she admitted the part she didn't like... "The crop Momma... The crop on my - on my p-pussy... It hurts soooo much Momma..."

Frowning herself, Janice felt for the girl but didn't give her much hope... "I know darling, that is a tough one to take but, that is why it's called a 'punishment' dear... and now that I know you don't mind -and even 'like' being spanked... I'm afraid you will just have to endure and get through it, because now that you have brought it up... Well, let's just say that having your bare pussy spanked and whipped with my riding crop's stinging little tail - is if anything a very good motivational tool... Wouldn't you agree Jenna..?"

"Ye-Yes... Yes Momma..." Jenna replied sadly and quietly, cursing herself for having made mention of the awful punishment, because now - because of her big dumb mouth - she was going to be punished this way again. She knew now that she had to be better at keeping up her guard, keep herself in line.

"Momma... Is there something wrong with me..? Is that why I'm like this... Why I'm - I'm submissive..?" Jenna asked feeling she was about to cry and needing some reassurance.

"Of course not dear... There is nothing wrong with you..." The woman began, reaching out, putting her arms around the girl in a wet, slippery hug, putting the girls head to her chest, holding her close as their soapy skin slid together. Knowing she needed to comfort as she felt vulnerable in the moment, Janice also saw this as her final in.

"You're a true submissive and admitting it is half the battle Jenna, it's like anything hard in life, but once you admit it to yourself, the struggle will go away, accepting who you are will free you - it will free your soul and for that Jenna... I'm very - very proud of you..." Janice reassured, cradling the girl close, swaying from side to side, rocking her little baby in her arms.

"Jenna... When we get out of the bath, I have something else for you... It's a contract for you to sign... I've drafted it myself and it is specific to our situation... That means it's about you and I and our life here in my loft..." Janice began to explain, as Jenna, suddenly becoming quite curiously interested, lifting her head from her Momma's chest to look up in question.

"You -you want me to sign a contract for work..?" Jenna asked, rather confused.

"Yes... and no..." Janice replied as she loosened her embrace and sank back into the water, rinsing the suds from her body and leaving Jenna to stand and watch, none the closer to really understanding what this contract was about, but still quite interested indeed.

"You'll see when we get dried off and head back down stairs, I have it there in my briefcase. Now Jenna, hop out and get me a towel..." Janice added as she instructed the girl to exit the bath, which she did with only slight duress, her new plug seeming to be settling in just nicely allowing Jenna to move about with practiced ease.

Quickly drying herself as she retrieved a second large bath sheet and held it open for her Momma to step into as she too stepped from the bath.

Dry now for the most part; Janice made her way back into her bedroom while leaving the girl to tidy up, instructing her to meet up in the living room when she was finished.

"Wait for me in the living room Jenna... Oh and of course, don't forget my satchel..."

***

Back down stairs now and kneeling beside the couch after waddling her way with her new plug firmly embedded in her behind, challenging her every move, Jenna waited in anticipation, wondering what this 'contract' would consist of, what it would say and how it was going to change things.

Already knowing and accepting herself as being a submissive, and enjoying this lesbian lifestyle she had more or less fallen into, she was more than sure that she would sign anything the woman put in front of her, hell even if it only meant that she had job security she'd sign.

However, the way her Momma had put it, this contract was somehow more to do with the two of them, in the loft. Confused as always when it came to matters of this woman, Jenna chose to kneel patiently and wait knowing time would tell all and soon enough she would know what was happening, or was going to happen.

***

"Ding..!"

Hearing that familiar sound, Jenna quickly put herself into the 'present forward' pose, moving away from the side of the couch and out to facing it she spread her legs wide at the knee, leaving her bare-bald pussy open and exposed while at the same time, reaching back to grasp her ankles, with this result too leaving her chest and medium-sized tits pushed out and up as well. It was a rather lewd pose and something not to becoming of a young lady but by this point Jenna didn't care so much, her wants were becoming secondary to her in the way that any good submissive should carry themselves.

"Very good Jenna, I love seeing you posed... Thank you but you may relax in fact why don't you come sit up her on the couch with me..." Janice said as she entered the room dressed only in a long, flowing, silky black satin robe, carrying her briefcase and although oddly out of place, Jenna understood its meaning.

With her hair pulled back into a light ponytail and little make-up, just a dusting of rouge and a bit or eyeliner, which was not in keeping with her usual Friday night's Smokey, sultry-sexy dark and mysterious look, this didn't matter so much to Jenna as did her sudden invite up onto her Momma's furniture.

Righting herself and slowly turning to sit, she took her time in not wanting to push her new plug any deeper but eventually she settled, sitting upright and near the edge as her Momma too was seated, lady like, knees pressed together.

Turning and opening the briefcase down at her side, Janice slipped out a folder containing what Jenna could only assume was this 'contract' the woman had drawn up. Then closing the case she set the manila coloured file folder across her knee and turned back to look the girl in her eyes.

"Tell me Jenna, do you like your little apartment..?" she asked, the question throwing Jenna off guard.

"Umm... Well, yeah it's okay I guess. I mean, the rent is okay and it's close to the gym, so I don't have to take transit to work like I used to... It's a bit small and dated but I don't need much..." Jenna began, and then went on. "Curtis wanted me to give it up and move in with him and boy am I ever glad that I didn't listen to him on that one 'cus a week later he dumped me... I would have had nowhere to live if I'd let it go..." Jenna finished answering, not daring to think of where this could be going.

"I see... And what about here Jenna? Do you like it here..? In my loft..?" Janice queried next, motioning around the room with her hand in gesture of pointing out her lavish amount of space.

"Oh I like it here much better than in my little one-bed...Of course I do! I mean, this place is a palace compared to where I live now... Y-You're so lucky to live here... I'd kill for something even half this size - and I mean like - you have... You have your own elevator up to your bedroom..! How amazing is that..?" the girl gushed because she truly did love this place.

"Is that all you love about being here? Just the size or is there..." Janice said trailing off as Jenna then caught on.

"Oh no Momma... Oh yes... Yes of course... You're the real reason I'm here... I mean that... Honestly... I'd - I'd live in a shoe box if you were there with me... I hope you didn't think I was just..." Jenna gushed again but this time was interrupted by the older woman.

"It's okay Jenna... I know... I understand..." she reassured, taking the naked girl's hand in hers as they sat side by side on the couch...

"This is part of what I'm getting to Jenna... You see this... This folder..." Janice went on, letting go of the girl's hand and opening the file and showing Jenna the five or six page document sitting inside and saying nothing but looking, Jenna waited and listened as her Momma continued.

"This is the contract I was telling you about Jenna, and as you mentioned - it is about work, in part..." Janice said, then pausing to smile at the girl. "Meaning there is a lot of legal mumbo-jumbo about your pay and such but don't worry, all of that is just a formality. However darling..." she explained then stopped, flipping to the last couple of pages.

"However darling... In the back here I've had something else written into the contract where it more or less says that if you agree to certain conditions, you will be able to give up your little apartment and come live here - live here with me..." Janice ended, her statement leaving Jenna unsure if she was hearing her correctly.

"Wh-what Ma'am..?" Jenna asked looking stunned and this time really not sure of what she was being asked, or told, which one she couldn't be sure. She sounded so business-like in a way that Jenna didn't understand. Was she being asked to come live with her? Or was it part of the contract? And what were these conditions?

I-I don't... I don't under stand... Do you want me to come live here, live here with you..?" she asked, confused yes but also certainly hopeful.

She didn't mind her apartment but now - now that her life had changed in so many ways and so quickly, she suddenly wanted this like nothing else. This woman, her Momma, was becoming all consuming; she was all the girl could think of, especially during the lonely week nights, in the times when she was kept apart from this woman who had enchanted her so. In the times when they were apart, in the dark hours of a mid-week night, she could think of nothing she would like more than to be here, here in the loft in here Momma's big bed or even in her own bed in one of the two other smaller bedrooms if that be the case. Naked, plugged and feeling secure in knowing that this is where she belonged, this was her calling, this was her life. This is where she wanted to be.

"Yes Jenna that is what the contract says, if you meet..."

"Yes..." Jenna interjected halting the older woman with surprise.

"Yes what darling? - Oh and if you interrupt me again, I'll have you over my knee..." Janice answered back, warning the girl but still, curious, what sudden outburst meant.

"Yes... I'll sign the contract... I don't care what it says I have to do Momma. I want to come live here with you and - and serve you... It's - here - here is where I belong... Please..? Please Mamma? Can I sign your contract and come live her with you..? Please? I'll do anything you ask... You know that... and - and I'll also take any p-punishment you think I'll need..." Jenna blurted out in one long begging tirade, sounding like a child pleading her case in wanting to get her way. Essentially, she was not going to take 'No' for an answer, but in reverse. Jenna was begging, and in this case, in this circumstance, she was not going to accept any other outcome.

For Janice, this was all well and good because she too wanted the girl to live with her, however, she did still want Jenna to understand the terms of the contract because in its essence, the document was more of a 'slave contract' than anything else, and she did want the girl to at least read what it entailed before she signed on the dotted line. Enforceable or not, she still felt it was only fair, even in a business sense to have her read and understand what was going to be expected of her during the contracts first two-year term.

Laughing a trifle to ease any tension, Janice smiled and said to the girl. "Well, I'm glad to see you're so eager Jenna but don't you at least want to read your contract?" Janice asked, still smiling. "If you read it you'll see that it is a two year deal - with no backing out, once it's signed, that's it - it's final... I more or less own you for the next two years... No questions asked... Are you prepared to --"

"I don't care Momma; I'll sign a ten year contract or even one that last for life... All I want is to be with you... I'll do anything... I'll take any punishment... You can even pee on me if that's what you want..." Jenna exclaimed, cutting off her Momma yet again. The revelation shocking Janice somewhat, but still leaving her to believe that maybe, just maybe - this little wall-flower, this 'lesbian-submissive-in-training' wasn't as naive as she had been letting on.

"Pee on you..?" Janice began, wanting to sound surprised.

"Well now that sounds, rather messy but still, quite interesting Jenna, but first let's back up a bit here... Is what you're saying true darling..? Do you really want to come and live here with me..?" Janice asked, bringing the girl back down to the ground before getting too far ahead.

"Yes Momma... I really would like that... Like I said, I'm falling for you... I never believed I could - but I'm absolutely falling for you... I-I love you Momma... You've taught me so much and I want to keep learning, I want you to teach me how to be your good - your good little sub-subbie girl..." Jenna blagged, speaking quickly, desperate. "So please..? Can I please sign your contract and come live here with you..?"

She was beginning to sound like a broken record so in wanting to give the girl what she wanted, and choosing to let her discover the terms of their agreement as they came up, she opened the file to the last page and with handing the girl a pen from her brief case, she had her sign on the dotted line, with no more words or discussion, "Jenna..." Janice thought, was about to discover the importance of learning to read things before she put her name down on anything

***

"There we go darling... All signed... Wonderful..." Janice said, smiling still. "I'll keep this safe and if you do want to read it at some point... Well, I guess that too bad - you had your chance..." she added with a sly smile, yet her words bringing only a slight air of concern to Jenna. Putting the file away in her brief case, and then zipping it shut.

Standing next, Janice turned her back to the sitting girl, lifted her robe at the back and presented her rear end. "Be a good girl now Jenna, down you go, back down where you belong... Come now darling, kiss me to seal the deal Jenna... Come on now... Kiss your Momma's ass for her and thank her for letting you sign your life away..." Janice instructed, speaking in the third person giving Jenna a slight taste, a version of what she had just signed and committed herself to...

Jenna of course, sex-blind in her and lost in her Sub-space, she did as she was told and at once found herself back down on the floor, on her knees and lavishing kisses and even some licks to the woman's pale, smooth skinned ass cheeks.

Turning again and dropping the back of her robe, Janice smiled down at the girl and offered her hands. "Come Jenna, let's go up to my bed and celebrate... Then after that we can talk about moving your stuff into storage and getting you out of the tiny little apartment and into your new home..."

Pulling the girl to her feet, hand in hand they made their way back towards the stairs where not even now after signing her contract was Jenna permitted to use her Momma's private lift that would take the pair of them straight up into her bedroom, undoubtedly saving Jenna the torment of having to climb the back stairs with her new, cold - steel butt-plug firmly lodged within her rectum.

***

Reaching the bedroom after her arduous climb Jenna paused at the closed bedroom door thinking that it might be wise for her to knock before entering. She had come to the conclusion that even though she did 'technically' live here now, she still believed it would be better if she were to knock first, plus in guessing how her Momma liked things, she thought the woman would appreciate her not over stepping her bounds and feeling too comfortable - too soon after agreeing to move in, and then singing her contract.

"Tap-Tap-Tap..." She softly knocked, pressing her ear to the door, waiting for a reply.

"Come..."She heard the woman say, her voice slightly muffled by the thick wooden door.

Feeling her heart quicken and wondering what her Momma had in mind as they 'celebrate' their coming together, Jenna turned the door handle with a knot of anticipation in her stomach. Then, craning her head around, she looked and continued, pushing the door open, she stepped into the room and there across the vast space sat her Momma's huge canopy bed, but also - no Momma.

Stepping, almost on tippy-toes she crept across the carpet barefoot, nearing the bed and still having no sign of the woman, no distant sound from say the bathroom, or the clattering of closets in one of her many wardrobes, she wondered 'Where can she be?'

Looking and listening, her eye caught the appearance of a large towel or bath-sheet lain out atop the mattress at the foot of the massive bed. "Wherever could she be? What she was going to do? What did she have in mind..?"

"Oh I see you've finally decided to join me..." Janice said aloud as she stepped in from her bathroom, the surprise causing Jenna to bolt upright, her lungs expelling a shriek of surprised terror.

"Oh! Oh God Momma... You scared me..." Jenna said clutching a hand to her chest, the fright not letting her catch the serious tone in the woman's voice.

"What's the matter? Did your new plug give you trouble coming up the stairs...?" Janice asked, without concern for the girl's agitated state, yet mean while Jenna caught definite wind this time that the woman sounded put out, upset.

"Umm... Yes... Yes Momma... I think I just need to get used to this one, its much heavier and it doesn't move like the - like my other plug..." the girl replied, her head turning down as she spoke, not wanting to push her luck and upset the woman any more than she already seemed to be, and just why? Jenna couldn't be sure- could she ever be sure?

"Well you're here now, so up you go, I want you up here on the bed, present rear... And do stay on the towel, I'm going to remove your plug for a while... But don't worry, you'll be getting it back soon enough..." Janice directed.

Jenna, then doing as she was told, she chose to put all her questioning and wonder aside, just as she would have to do with her fears. She knew she wanted this, whatever it was. So without hesitation, she climbed up onto the big soft bed as quickly as she could, and with her plug still residing in its new home, deep inside her rectum, she needed to use one of the large pillars-sized bedposts in aid of getting herself up onto the high bed.

Up now she shuffling herself back towards the edge, ass-up, presenting her rear end for her Momma to use as she pleases.

Moving herself as far back as she could, Jenna stopped when her feet were just over the edge of the bed; she was ready and waiting for her Mamma to remove her plug. At the time she surmised that the woman might like to 'celebrate' by taking her anally with her strap-on.