Jenna the Vicar's Wife Ch. 08

Story Info
Bukkake in the Church.
3.5k words
4.54
9k
12
1

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blacksheep
Blacksheep
150 Followers

Christmas was fast approaching, and festive events were in full swing at St. Michael's Church.

"Well not long to go until Jesus' birthday," Reverend Morris smiled as he and Jenna finished putting up their Christmas decorations. "Just two weeks. Which reminds me...there's another very special person's birthday a week before the festive season..."

"Oh yes. I'd forgotten!" Jenna replied.

"Jenna my love, it's your 21st! You can't forget something like that. I want it to be a truly memorable birthday for you. Is there anything in particular you'd really, really like? Please give it some thought. Turning 21 is a milestone."

"I will Simon. But I pretty much have everything I've ever wanted already," she smiled, slipping her arms round him.

Later, Jenna was engrossed in reading something on her smartphone.

"Imagine that," she whispered to herself.

Noticing her excitement, Reverend Morris became curious.

"What's grabbed your attention, Jen?"

"Bukkake," she blurted out, without thinking.

Her husband looked confused. "Pardon?"

"Oh! It's nothing. Just a Japanese...custom! Er...would you like a cup of tea?"

"Sure."

Later, when Jenna was having a shower, Reverend Morris picked up his phone. "Bukkake, she said. How does one spell that, then?" He typed into the browser. Boocaka? Bookaki? Bukacay? On the third attempt, the browser's autocorrect suggested the correct term.

"Oh, so that's how it's spelt. He clicked on a Wikipedia link. "Good God!" He spluttered, as he read all about the act. When he'd finished, he chuckled to himself. "You learn something new every day. The Internet never disappoints..."

At the Wednesday Eucharist, Gordon had just finished the recessional hymn. The midweek service always had a lower turnout than the Sunday service, but numbers had been steadily increasing all year.

"Morning Gordon," Reverend Morris said, appearing at the side of the organ.

"Oh hello vicar," the organist replied. "Quite full today. I don't know, the news says that Christianity is declining in this country but this church seems to be the exception."

"It does, and that pleases me greatly. I can't speak for all churches in England, but knowing that our community here at St. Michael's is thriving, well it lifts my heart. I tend not to pay much attention to the news these days. Too depressing. Difficult times for so many. Strikes, cost of living and all that. Oh and England getting knocked out of the World Cup."

"Mmm, yes," Gordon nodded. "Couldn't care less about football. I never watch it. Horse racing is my thing. How's Jenna and Christopher?"

"Oh they're both fine...actually I need to discuss something important with you, Gordon. Jenna's 21st birthday is next week. I was wondering if you could help me with something?"

"Certainly, vicar!" He replied, switching off the light above the organ's keyboards. "Happy to help in any way I can."

"Okay, but not here. Come to my study right now, please."

"Right you are," Gordon said. He didn't even have time to remove his robe and hang it up in the vestry. He was intrigued. The way the vicar was summoning him to the study sounded a bit ominous. He felt like a kid at school being summoned to the headmaster in order to receive a punishment. He meekly followed the vicar down the aisle.

"Close the door if you please," Reverend Morris said, as he beckoned the organist into the study. Gordon did as he asked, and was surprised to find Josh the curate, Father Aiden, Bishop George and Norman Winstanley the new churchwarden all waiting.

"Eh, what's all this, vicar?" Gordon exclaimed. "A lads-only party?"

"Gentlemen," Reverend Morris began. "I've invited you here because you are trusted members of the church, and trusted friends of mine. As servants of God, you all have your own important tasks to perform. Now what I am about to ask you, requires a great deal of trust. As good Christians, I wonder if you'll be able to fulfil the greatest task of all?"

Father Aiden crossed himself. "I am always ready to do the Lord's work."

"Me too," Gordon said. "And if there's free beer included, well that's a bonus!"

"Well this task concerns Jenna, my wife."

The men in the study all fell silent. There was a great deal of shuffling feet and awkward coughs!

One week later...

"Where are we going, Simon?" Jenna asked, as he got into the car. She assumed they were going to a restaurant.

"The church. Just a little birthday surprise."

When they arrived, Reverend Morris requested that Jenna close her eyes.

"Absolutely no peeking!" He said as he led her down the aisle.

"This is so exciting!" Jenna said. "Let me guess, the whole congregation of St. Michael's are going to leap out and yell Happy Birthday, right?"

"Close, but no cigar!" The vicar replied. "Now, just sit on this stool..."

Father Aiden was driving down the high street, on his way to St. Michael's Church. His heart was pounding like crazy.

"I can't believe I agreed to take part in this," he mumbled to himself. "Lord in heaven, why am I doing this? Haven't I sinned enough already?"

He fiddled with the car radio. Most of the stations were planning Christmas songs 24/7 now. Chris's Rea's Driving Home for Christmas started playing. This was the third time today he'd heard this song. Passing a Tesco Express store, Father Aiden decided he needed some Dutch courage before he could partake in the special "celebration" at the church. A cheap bottle of whiskey or gin would suffice. Parking up, he hurried into the store and walked straight into a woman who was loaded up with shopping.

"I'm so sorry!" He exclaimed, picking up the tube of gift wrap she'd dropped.

"Aiden?"

He froze and looked up. "Róisín?"

"My God! It is you! I can't believe it!" the red-haired woman gasped.

"W-what are you doing in this neck of the woods?" Father Aiden said. "Did you leave Liverpool?"

"Sure did. I've jumped ship. I'm at the Living Earth Free Church now and I'm loving every minute. I've become a vicar...well they call us leaders. It suits me just fine. What about you...are you still with the Catholic Church?"

The priest looked awkwardly at her. "Erm...sort of. I've been fighting a conflict with myself these past couple of weeks."

Róisín smiled at him. "You think your future lies elsewhere?"

He took a deep breath. "Maybe?"

She put down her shopping bags and took his hand. "I've never stopped thinking about you, Aiden. I know you broke things off because you couldn't break your celibacy vows..."

"Oh but that's the thing. I fled Liverpool and moved to this town, and the first thing I did was to break my celibacy vows..."

Róisín's face fell. "Oh...so you've met someone?"

"N-no. It was just a...one-off. But it made me think that I'm just not cut out for a celibate life. And because of that, I can't continue in my current profession."

"Well you're too attractive for that."

A blush spread across the priest's face. "Would you like to go for a drink?"

"Thought you'd never ask! Let me dump this stuff in the car and then I'm all yours!"

"Sorry Jenna," Father Aiden said to himself as he slipped his arm around Róisín and they strolled into the town centre. "But I'm sure you'll have fun without me. Thanks for helping me see the light though."

Jenna could hear muffled whisperings and several male voices. She wondered what was going to happen next. "Can I look yet?"

"No no yet," Reverend Morris replied. "Just a sec..." The vicar ushered Gordon, Josh, Bishop George and Norman in front of the altar, where several candles has been lit. "Where's Father Aiden?"

"Guess he chickened out?" Gordon muttered. "Maybe he's in a confession booth? Haha!"

"Oh well, fair enough. It was a lot to ask...Okay Jenna, you can open your eyes now!"

Jenna opened her eyes, to see the organist, the curate, the Bishop, and the churchwarden all stood round her. Gordon was wearing his best suit and the black robe he wore when playing the organ, and

Josh was wearing his cassock and surplice.

"Oh my. Good evening, boys!" She said. "Are you all here to wish me Happy Birthday?"

"We certainly are," Gordon grinned, rubbing his crotch. "We're here to give you the most memorable birthday ever, eh chaps? As it's a special one...and you're a very special lass, Jenna!"

"Aww, you're all so sweet," Jenna replied, still not aware of what was about to happen. "I love being part of this church."

"And you've brought so much happiness to it," Reverend Morris said. Now it's time for us to repay your kindness." He nodded at Gordon and the others. "Now don't keep my lovely wife waiting...she's eager to be baptised!"

"Huh?" Jenna blinked. "Baptised?"

Gordon volunteered to go first. He unzipped his trousers and pulled out his cock. "Come on lads, don't be shy, eh?" Seconds later, Josh and Bishop George did the same. Norman hesitated a moment, but finally followed suit and unzipped. Jenna's mouth dropped in amazement as four delicious erect cocks were pointed right at her. She was too stunned to speak, and turned to Reverend Morris, who was standing back from the others, and also wearing church vestments.

"This is our 21st birthday present to you," the vicar said. "A bukkake baptism."

"Oh...my...G..." Jenna gasped. "Simon...how?"

The reverend simply put his hands together, as though in prayer. "I asked God for help in getting you the perfect present. He knows everything, you see. I'm just sorry that Father Aiden decided to opt out...and unfortunately the Archbishop of Canterbury was unavailable as he's currently in Ukraine. John Wesley's ghost...well one cannot book a last-minute appointment with the dead, alas. But I hope those of us that are here will satisfy you?"

Jenna licked her lips. "Hell yes!" She knelt down before them. "Ooh Gordon, I see you've got an organ pipe that needs blowing," she said as she pulled down his trousers and y-fronts and squeezed his erection. "Let's see if you can hit the right notes."

"I always hit the right notes," he chuckled. "Especially when you're playing my instrument..."

"Mmm. You're an organist who always entertains," she commented as she lowered her mouth over the end of his cock.

Jenna sucked on the head, tasting him as she ran her tongue over the sensitive opening, while pumping the shaft with her hand. She took more and more of his hardness into her mouth until she felt him hit the back of her throat. She relaxed and pushed on until she had his whole member in her mouth and she was nuzzling his silvery pubic hair. He groaned as he grabbed the back of her head and thrust into her mouth.

Reverend Morris watched in admiration and amazement as his wife expertly sucked the organist's cock. Gordon was quite well-endowed, but that was no challenge to Jenna. Seeing her pleasuring another man like this had got him as hard as a rock. He massaged his erection through his cassock and surplice. Could she cope with more than one man though?

Josh was growing impatient, and his cock was desperate for attention. "Fancy trying some younger meat, Jenna? I think you've fully re-tuned the organist's organ."

"Don't rush the lass," Gordon sighed. "Wait your turn, lad!"

"I'm sure you can't wait to taste it," he said as he pushed his throbbing shaft in her face.

Jenna didn't hesitate, she removed Gordon's cock and Josh pushed his erection deep into her mouth. He grabbed her head and she began sucking him hard.

"Ooohhh yeah! Praise the Lord! Ohhh I'm coming!"

"So soon?" Gordon chuckled. You younger fellas have no endurance!"

"Now now, enough of that," Jenna said. Play nice." She unbuttoned her blouse, exposing her pert breasts. "Mmm, give me some cum, Josh!"

The sight of her tits pushed the curate over the edge and he erupted, glazing them with his hot seed.

"So delicious! Thanks so much Josh. What an impressive load. No longer shy I see! Like I said...you'll make one hell of a vicar one day!" Jenna felt an intense tingling sensation of arousal and a moistening in her pussy. The crotch of her panties turned a darker shade of red as her nectar seeped out of her and soaked them. Reaching under her skirt, she began fingering herself.

"We vicars produce more cum, right?" Reverend Morris chuckled, jacking off in the background.

"Hell yes."

"Organists produce a lot too," Gordon interrupted. "Oh fuck...now I'm coming, Jenna....ohhh!"

Jets of creamy white cum surged forth through the air from the tip of Gordon's thick "organ pipe." As the first of them struck Jenna's pale skin she could feel the warmth of the virile seed upon her face. More strands of spunk splashed across her cheeks. A jet catching her on the nose quickly dripped down across her lips and chin and filled her nostrils with its tangy odour. Jenna could feel the thick sticky goo mess her red hair. Jizz ran down her forehead in rivulets joining the cum on her nose and cheeks or getting stuck in a gooey mess in her eyelashes. By now her eyes were closing somewhat as she reached her own orgasm. Letting out a mewling moan she came to the plastering of her face with the organist's cum.

"Cum cantibus in choro. Cum canticis et organo!" Jenna yelled.

"I should know what that means, but I don't," Gordon panted.

"It translates as "let the organ thunder, let voice and organ sing."

Gordon was smug, knowing that it was his spunk that had made her climax. "Latin is full of cum isn't it? How marvellous!"

"Wow Jenna, I'm impressed." Bishop George smiled, calmly presenting his cock to her. "You're an expert at playing the pipe organ. But now I have a bishop for you to bash."

"Right Reverend, it is an honour to get my hands on your crosier again," Jenna said, pulling his trousers down.

"Bloody hell, are you wearing ladies' knickers Bish?" Gordon interrupted, noticing the pink panties. "You kinky bugger."

"High ranking clergy need to be comfortable under their cassocks!" Bishop George replied. "Ahh...Oh my God!" Jenna gently took hold of his shaft with one dainty hand and began to stroke his length. At the same time her lips slipped down to his balls and she began to suck gently upon one of them. When she took the entire orb into her mouth the bishop groaned as he felt her tongue began to tease the tender flesh. He could scarcely believe that this was happening, that the parish vicar's wife was on her knees before him sucking his pastoral staff in the church!

Jenna took care to alternate from one of the bishop's plums to another as she stroked up and down his length with one hand. Droplets of precum had begun to escape the tip of his cock and she could feel them dripping down onto her forehead. She began to lick a wavy trail along the underside of his shaft moving her tongue from side to side as she worked her way towards the tip of his prick. When she reached the base of his head she opened her mouth, her tongue still touching his cock-head, and gripping at the base of his shaft she worked her hand down along his length forcing the precum out and straight onto her tongue.

"Wow," Reverend Morris said. "She's amazing. Taking the Bishop as well!"

"Blessed..." Bishop George said, closing his eyes and putting his bony hands together. "Jenna, I anoint thee!" He may have been the oldest man of the group, but he produced a tremendous amount of cum. Jenna hurriedly cast off her sticky blouse, just in time to be baptised in Bishop George's holy jizz. she almost wasn't prepared for the huge volume of cum he released, and this was far from over!

"Oh dear Lord, Reverend!" She moaned, as the copious dollop of man-juice coated her face, breasts and belly, just about everywhere, mixing with the cum already released by Josh and Gordon. It was so viscous and creamy...fuck! Jenna was in ecstasy! She'd never imagined bukkake would be as good as this, and in the church, well that just made it even better! The candlelight reflected off her glazed breasts. It was all so overwhelming and she came a second time.

"Ready for some more, little vixen?" Norman the churchwarden said, offering his cock to her. "I'll tell you a Frank Carson joke. So, an Englishman, an Irishman, and a Scotsman walk into a bar. The barman looks at them and says: "Is this some kind of a joke?"

Jenna giggled. "This cock of yours is no joke, Norman!" She grabbed it with both hands. "You've been good haven't you? Keeping your hands to yourself?"

"I kept my promise. I'd like to get my hands on you though. I think you'd better slip out of that skirt. It's already spunked up. Any chance I could squeeze that arse of yours?"

"I want you to cum all over my arse cheeks, Norman. Think you can manage that?"

"Is the Pope a Catholic?" Norman replied.

Jenna slipped out of her skirt and tossed it on a pew. Now she was wearing nothing except a pair of drenched red panties, and her high-heeled sandals. Her tongue darted out as she licked the churchwarden's cock the way a cat licks up cream. Every inch of his shaft got the hallowed treatment as she expertly fellated him. She rubbed her nose and face against his balls, making him groan with joy.

"Bet that's more fun than guiding the flock to communion, right?" Gordon said.

"Not half!" Norman panted.

Sensing he was about to come, Jenna removed his cock and turned round. Pulling her panties down, she presented her rear to him and Norman responded, sliding his cock against her welcoming arse cheeks.

"Alleluia!" Norman yelled. He hotdogged her for a bit, but then his cock erupted, and thick spunk blasted across her tight buns. The salty goo coated her arse entirely, running down her thighs and dripping onto the church floor. Norman's cock twitched some more, spewing out some final strands of cum across Jenna's lower back.

"Mmm, that feels so good, Norman! Look at me! I'm covered in cum. This is wonderful! I love this so much! Oh thank you all so much!"

"Happy 21st Birthday Jenna," all four men said. Gordon walked over, wiped Jenna's face with a tissue and gave her a passionate French kiss. "You're amazing. Thanks for everything you've done for us."

Next, Josh did the same. Bishop George kissed her on the lips and both cheeks. "A Holy Trinity Kiss for you," he said. Finally, Norman kissed her, and managed to give her arse a pinch at the same time.

"The birthday ceremony isn't quite over yet," Reverend Morris said, walking over and helping his wife to her feet. "Gordon, organ music if you please!"

"Right you are, vicar," the organist smiled, zipping up his trousers and hurrying over to the organ. The vicar nodded at Josh and Norman.

"Gentlemen. Please move the candles."

They did as asked, and before Jenna could say anything, Reverend Morris gathered her up in his arms and laid her on top of the altar. Slowly, he slid off her red panties and handed them to Bishop George.

Gordon began playing the great hymn of Charles Wesley, "And Can It Be" - Jenna's favourite hymn.

"And now, allow me to give you my gift, my love!" Reverend Morris said. He spread Jenna's legs apart, fumbled with his surplice and cassock and freed his cock. Without hesitation he slid in and began to thrust inside her. Jenna moaned as her folds spread around her husband's holy rod. Nothing could have prepared her for being fucked on the altar! Following up his initial thrust the vicar began to pound his wife harder and deeper. Josh, Bishop George and Norman stood in front of the altar, holding the candles and singing the hymn.

It didn't take long for Jenna to orgasm a third time. The organ sound, the lust-filled faces of the curate, bishop and churchwarden staring at her, her husband's thrusts...it sent her over the edge. As she came her eyes rolled back and her tongue hung limply from one side of her mouth. Reverend Morris grabbed her by the back of her head, his fingers wrapping in her sticky, cum-filled red hair, kissing her lips passionately. She was still cumming when he joined her. With a groan and uttering a quick muffled prayer to the Lord, he came, shooting his sacred seed inside her. While still buried inside her, cum began to overflow out around his cock, dripping on to the white cloth that covered the altar.

Blacksheep
Blacksheep
150 Followers
12