Jenna's Accidental Adventure

Story Info
Jenna finds herself in an unexpected lesbian situation...
5.2k words
3.71
23.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

***

Jenna and Shaun always loved to go shopping, thought they hadn't been in quite a long time because of lockdown. She was much more of an online shopping kind of girl. But since things had just reopened and she had some time off work, she thought why not go shopping in a nearby town and buy some reduced clothes being sold off cheap since they still had all the winter stock left over from last time the shops were open.

It was a busy enough day for a weekday. Plenty of people were about the streets. Though Jenna usually always ordered naughty things online to keep them secret, lately she had started to notice all the sexy lingerie for sale and the kind of shops that sell it. Her and Shaun were having so much sex to catch up for all the missed time together that she was particularly interested in any little extras that could add to the special moments together.

She went into one naughty clothes shop and surprisingly it was quite empty, which was good because she felt a little embarrassed about going into an adult shop, being such a sweet and innocent girl as she was. She browsed through some sexy bras, underwear, sets and costumes all for sale. Some of them costed an absolute fortune. She saw one costume which was strange, it was a sexy tiger with a tail and all. But the little bit for the tail had to go up the bum and that kind of scared her a bit.. she was shocked to see at the back of the store some toys we're shown for sale. Some were similar to the ones her and Shaun already owned. Some looked strange and kind of scary.

She kept browsing the sexy bras in detail, always trying to Find a decent quality one. If it could be sexy and good quality, then why not both? Nobody was around in the shop so there was no pressure to hide what she was browsing or to rush. After all she drove all the way to this town to shop and there was zero chances of anyone she knows walking in and seeing her there.

Some of the bras were so skimpy. She thought there's no way she'd get away with wearing them or how she'd keep them hidden from her family in her drawers. But on the other hand her naughty mind was thinking of how she could show them off to Shaun on a Friday night and surprise him as he undressed her slowly and they kissed and turned the heat up. But she tried to not get too carried away in the middle of the shop with those ideas.

She really loved what she was seeing but £50 and £70 for a single bra was so steep. If she was going to buy one, she'd at least have to see how it felt to see if it was any good or worth it. She also had a naughty idea that she could simply take photos of herself wearing a few of these naughty bras in the changing room mirror and send them to Shaun at his work to brighten his day. After all, it'd be free even if she decided not to buy them. So she grabbed about four and headed to the changing rooms at the back of the store.

It was hard to see which changing rooms were busy or free as they had curtains covering them. There was only one that was half opened so she went there. She could hear by now that there were other people in the shop and changing rooms and noises from upstairs of big boxes being handled - that must have been where the staff were. She spotted a guys underwear under one of the curtains and thought that was a little strange in a ladies lingerie shop but walked on into her changing stall.

She checked her phone and closed the curtains. Then she unbuttoned her top to try on one of the bras. She thought she could hear whispering so naturally she tried to tune into what was being said. She noticed that this was a guys voice and could hear a girl try to quietly giggle too. She thought there must have been a couple being naughty in the next changing room stall. She couldn't see but could hear the sound of them as they got dressed quickly and could hear them leaving and shutting the curtain behind them as they quickly shuffled their way out...

Oh my word Jenna thought. That couple must have been having sex or doing something naughty in that changing room beside me. They're lucky the shop is so empty and nobody about or they'd be in so much trouble. She had just managed to get her own bra off and was thinking which one to try first.

Her curtain was opened unexpectedly and a mystery girl had poked her head in and took one sharp look around. She was shocked - as was the random girl. Jenna had no idea anybody else was near, it was so quiet. Once the couple left she thought she was on her own, but out of the blue, this head peaks through. She screamed for a second and grabbed the curtain to shut it quickly with one hand and tried to cover her naked soft boobies with the other from some strangers eyes.

At the same time, this stranger panicked and also tried to shut the curtains, not expecting to find anyone inside. She was just as shocked to find a topless Jenna as Jenna was her. As they both reacted quickly and grabbed the curtain they accidentally pulled it down and it came tumbling to the ground.

Now, Jenna has been put into her worst nightmare - or actually , anybody's worst nightmare - being naked in public. The curtain had fallen and Jenna was standing with no top on, boobs exposed facing this stranger. All she could see was long hair and knew it was another girl around her age, but now that the curtain had fallen she was affronted but spotted that this girl herself was buck naked and staring back, just as embarrassed and caught. "What the hell is she doing?! Buck naked and peeking at me?!" Jenna thought angry, confused and feeling a tad exposed.

The sound of the staff coming downstairs to attend to the sound of the curtain falling was quickly getting closer and she was in this frozen situation not knowing what to do next, clean affronted. Then suddenly this stranger grabs her arm and pulls her into another changing stall and says "quick hide" and shuts the curtain quickly. They are both standing in awkward silence, trying to work out where the staff member is who has now entered the changing room section and spots the fallen curtain "oh got what a mess - is everything okay in there?" In a gaybo voice he asks. Jenna doesn't know what to say. The other girl covers her mouth and replies "yes fine, that curtain fell on me when I was trying on clothes, that's all". The staff member apologises and says he will sort it out as soon as she is done and closes the changing room off to give her as much time as she needs. He has no idea that actually, two girls are hiding from him in this changing stall.

Jenna is still shocked, she avoided getting caught by staff and the girl had a perfectly believable excuse as to what happened. When they hear the staff member walking away the other girl says "I am so so sorry!!". Jenna didn't know what to do but she was embarrassed so she turned and stood facing the wall covering her face out of embarrassment. She was stuck in this stall with some random girl her own age apologising. She was thinking in her head "what's wrong with this girl and why did she peek".

Just as she thinks all this in her head the other girl says , rather embarrassed with herself "I didn't know you were in the changing stall. It was so quiet. I thought I was alone and that the last people had left. I could hear a couple in here and they were having a bit of fun and as I was trying on some outfits I couldn't help but overhear what they were doing". Jenna now realised that this girl could overhear the same couple she could a few minutes earlier, the ones who ran off.

She just about had the guts to say "Why did you look in my stall?" And the girl said again, embarrassingly "well actually I thought your stall is where they were. I was kind of hoping to see where the action was happening, if you know what I mean. This is so embarrassing to say, but Actually I was enjoying listening to them and I was having a bit of a play with myself in my changing stall, I know, you think I'm a freak". The girl started getting a little bit upset and more embarrassed as she confessed what she was doing to Jenna. Jenna was totally shocked, but it made a bit more sense now what this girl was doing lurking around and being so quiet. She realised it was just an accident that she barged in. That explained why this girl was naked. She was still topless herself and her clothes were in the stall next door with the broken curtain. She didn't want to turn around and show this girl her naked boobs, but she felt bad at how embarrassed the other was having just admitted to what she was doing. She was totally naked. She must have been way more embarrassed than me; Jenna thought. Meanwhile this girl behind her started crying, feeling bad about barging in on Jenna and pulling the curtain off by accident. She was totally naked and behind Jenna in this tight space that they were hiding in following the noise of the curtain breaking. She didn't look but felt as the other girl moved her arms up to wipe her tears. She felt her hair brush her back and the pointy nipples bounce and rub against her back. Jenna felt bad so she turned around, with one arm over her boobs to cover them and hugged the girl with one arm and said 'it's okay, I won't tell anyone it stays between you and me okay'. Jenna is always so kind and thoughtful and even though she was the victim here felt bad for the girl and tried to make her feel better.

As she hugged this random naked girl she stopped crying and thanked Jenna for being so understanding. She hugged her back and lifted Jenna's other arm around her shoulder. Things went from being sad, to being friendly, but then they went quiet and very still and kind of awkward.

That moment really stood still. Jenna felt good that she was helping this poor girl feel less embarrassed and less like a freak. But then she realised "what the hell am I doing hugging some girl. I'm not gay, I have a boyfriend and no interest in girls". But she relaxed and thought "well look this is just a girl to girl friendly thing and I'll be on my way. What a story this will be to Shaun lol".

It was just in that moment though as she stopped feeling weird about her boobs being pressed against the other girls and her own that the girls hands went from being around Jenna's shoulders and slipped down to the back of her trousers in a moments notice. Jenna's feeling of things being fine and purely friendly just sank and disappeared. She felt uneasy. This girl was getting way too close to comfort and she crossed the line. Jenna was only trying to be nice and friendly in a bizarre situation and now something else was happening.

Before Jenna could think twice, she felt the girls hands slip down around her waist and before she could even think to scream or run the girls head sank too. Actually, for a second Jenna feared the girl was maybe fainting from embarrassment. She even felt a little faintly herself in be moment not knowing what was going on. Suddenly she felt breathing around her left nipple and just like that a warm, wet and familiar feeling on her boobs.

It felt just like when Shaun would suck her titties in the bedroom - or on their first date - and it felt good, it felt unexpected but good.

She felt this girl unbuttoning her jeans. Part of her wanted to run, to push this girl away. After all, she has a boyfriend and has no interest in another woman. But in the moment the sublime feeling of the tongue circling her nipple and her trousers coming undone ... her eyes were shut and in the moment it felt exactly like she was back in the bedroom with Shaun, after a long week at work and he was undressing her and about to go in for something deeper. The fact this was a strange girl totally escaped her as she just stood there and let it happen.

Her trousers dropped to the ground as did the stranger who also lowered her own face down to Jenna's hips level. It felt just like it was Shaun staring into her big bushy pussy and taking that first heavenly sniff before he poked his tongue in and pushed her back into the bed. Except she briefly opened her eyes, and realised there was no bed, and she was still in this changing room. It was so surreal, but it was happening.

She looked down and it came back to her that some random girl was about to do something to her vagina. This girl was now on the ground, legs crossed but open and one hand between her legs. She had a kind of shaved but little bit of hair on her pussy. Her boobs were rock hard but not too big, and her nipples looked nearly swollen from the excitement. This girl was clearly some kind of lesbian, Jenna thought. Something she was not. All these thoughts were racing through her head including "I need to leave now". Jenna knew she was not a lesbian and she was in love with Shaun and attracted to men, but in the moment she was just taken away by the unexpected pleasure. She continued to stand frozen and just then, the girl said this:

"Oh my god I am so nervous but excited I've always wanted to fool around with another girl but always had doubts. I promise I'll make it up to you for the hassle". Jenna thought 'what so this girls not even gay?' She felt a little better that it was just experimentation. She still wasn't 100% with what was happening but she just hadn't had a moment to process it.

One thing was for certain though, the sucking on her nipples was unreal. The swirly tongue and the perfect level of hardness and suction. And the feeling of her panties dropping and her bushy pussy feeling a breath of fresh air. Frankly, she wanted the pleasure to keep going. She never even thought twice that it was a girl delivering it.

She should hear the sound of the girl fingering herself frantically. It was just like when Shaun fingered her that first time of the week. That kind of turned Jenna on. The girl worshipped her pussy and Jenna felt her nose poke amongst her bushy jungle. She expected a tongue, but next came two hands on her upper leg as this girl rubbed her legs and eventually brushed her fingers through Jenna's pussy hair. "I've never had a bush like this since I was 13" the girl said awkwardly but in awe of Jenna's pussy. "You're so natural and your vagina is so clean," she said to Jenna. Jenna just blushed, and realised that what Shaun had been telling her must have been true to come from another girl.

She went from lightly brushing Jenna's clit to rubbing around it pretty intensely. Jenna was surprised to find she was actually very very wet already. When the girl pulled her fingers out there was a nice line of girl cum Stretching from bush to finger. The girl just looked at it and immediately shoved it in her mouth. She was dying to taste Jenna and she was not disappointed.

Jenna was enjoying it, but she hated the thought of the fact it was a girl. "I'm just standing here" she said to herself "it's happening to me, so I'm not the gay one". As she shut her eyes and just focussed on the pleasure. Jenna loved nothing more than a good fingering. And she hated to admit it, but this girl knew what she was doing. She peeked down and saw her fingering herself. It was so advanced and fast looking compared to how Jenna touched herself - which she didn't do very often.

She never seen it coming, but She was kind of turned on seeing this girl get so much pleasure just from touching her body. Seeing her boobs jiggle. Seeing her obsess over Jenna's own pussy taste. Just as she started to enjoy being the receiver of this action, the girl reached her hand to Jenna's and placed it on her boob. This was exactly what Jenna did to Shaun when she was getting a fingering or a bashing and wanted her nipples played with.

As she touched this girls boob, it felt so strange and new to her. The first thing she noticed was how soft and warm they were. They weren't very big, but big enough for a handful. She noticed how hard the nipples were as the poked the palm of her hand. The girl forced Jenna's hand into her boob harder. Jenna was always curious what other boobs felt like, not in sexual manner, just in general.

As she was being forced into feeling this girls boob she looked down at the head leaning closer and closer into her bush as it got ready to start licking. She was far too horny and turned on in the moment to think about it, and rather only enjoyed all the receiving. But as one hand was cupping a feel of this strangers boob Jenna found her other hand reaching to the girls other boob.

She now was standing, legs apart with a girls head munching away at her clean little, but tingly and very wet pussy being ate out like never before. She had her arms down feeing this girls boobies and how hard her nipples were shocking but fascinating to her. Her own supple pink nipples hard too, she saw this girl reach up and grab her boobies as she ate Jenna's pussy and played with her titties just like Shaun did. Only this time Jenna had her hands on a pair of pale titties just a tad bigger than her own, with little perky nips in the middle. Jenna pinched and played with the nipples and cupped the nipples back and forth not really knowing what to do with them. She never played with boobies before. But as she neared an orgasm, they were shockingly getting her off and her playful nature kicked in and she giggled and gave these boobies a good juggling.

The girl on the ground had clearly came numerous times now, but hadn't seemed to had enough of Jenna's pussy yet. She sat back for a breather and muttered "My boyfriend could never handle my boobs as good as you. Keep it up" and a she dived back in. Jenna was shocked "oh my god she has a boyfriend too, so she's not a lesbian, why is she eating me out" but her thoughts were disturbed by the feeling line someone had just set off a fire alarm between her legs and the siren was warning of an orgasm to come. She panicked as she thought "this isn't right how can I cum over a girl" but before she could finish any thought the pleasure jus took over.

Her legs we're getting sore from standing and being fingered so roughly by this stranger. She just pretended it was Shaun but every time she opened her eyes she realised it was a naked girl beneath her, not a naked Shaun. She was fed up and far too horny to think straight about the situation.

She fell forward as her legs couldn't take anymore and she pushed this girls face with her. She slowly dropped to her knees, her pussy slipping off this girls mouth onto her tits, one of those perky nipples brushed her bush on her way down. Jenna's eyes were half shut. Her legs tired and her body nearly at a powerful orgasm - but not there yet. She had interrupted the girls feast on her little clit before she was done. The girl also leant back, her knees Up and back against the wall of the changing stall as Jenna sank down lower near the floor to her. Her belly right in this girls face.. she was just wore out but still horny. Both breathing heavily but trying to conceal it.

The girls hand was still under Jenna's pussy flicking her little clit in ways she has never felt before, still edging and building her up to one amazing orgasm. The other hand was in her own shaved litttle fanny flicking away on what must have been her fourth orgasm. She was making the most of her rare opportunity to play with a girl. Jenna had now gone past caring and actually felt a little less guilty or bad knowing this randomer wasn't a lesbian and had a boyfriend too. It made her able to finish knowing it was just a bit of insane fooling around. She was more relaxed now but close to facing this girl eye to eye. She kept her eyes shut to avoid any uncomfortable reminder of the situation they were in. At least until she came, then she'd run away... but she didn't even care for that until it happened. It was all about reaching that sweet sweet orgasm right now.

12