Jenna's Erotic World Ch. 05

Story Info
While Tony is away Jenna explores her lesbian fantasies.
4k words
4.56
7.2k
6
0

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Business Trip Jenna -- Part 1

Tony's work had organised for a conference in Las Vegas for all the executive managers for a week. It was all expenses paid and I know Tony was looking forward to it. It meant that I was going to be home by myself which I was not happy about.

Tony had just come home and told me the news. It was happening next week. I encouraged him to go. It was important to mix with the "top brass" when it came to work.

Suddenly the phone rang. Tony answered it.

"It is for you. It's Jas" he said handing the phone over.

Jasmine, Tony's sister-in-law, and I were remarkably close. We were more like sisters. She had married Tony's older brother Agostino or "Gusto" pronounced Goosto, to his marine squad. Tony and I had only been going out for a short while when they married. We became fast friends ever since.

"Hey Jas, what's up? I said into the phone.

"Just wondering what you were up to next week?" was Jas's reply.

"Not much. Tony's away on a business trip."

"Where is Antonio going to without you?" she teased.

"Las Vegas." I said.

"Ooh that's fancy. Hey, I got a great idea. The kids are going to their Grand Mothers farm for the school holidays. I'm here on my own. You want me to come up and hang out?"

Gusto was on a tour of duty in the Middle East for 6 months and had only left three weeks earlier.

"Sure, sounds better than being by myself" I said.

A week later Tony was just waiting for his cab to pick him up when Jasmine arrived in her big yellow hummer.

"Antonio Rodriguez! How is my wonderful brother-in-law?" Jas said as she climbed out of her truck.

"What the hell is that thing you're driving?" Tony asked.

"It's your brother's new toy. Says it reminds him of the transports on the base." Jas said laughing.

"Well, it's nice to see you. You're looking good" Tony said shaking his head.

She did look great. She was two years older than me. Despite having had three kids she was in amazing shape. Gusto had always been a health freak even before he joined the marines and Jas had also been right into the whole fitness thing.

Jas had a beautiful figure. Her grandmother was Japanese, but she was second generation American. She had slightly almond shaped eyes with the straight jet-black hair of most Asian women. However, she had fuller breasts and a little more height than the average Asian woman. She had a super trim body with a flat stomach and for the first time, I noticed a beautiful, rounded ass through her jeans.

Just then the taxi arrived. I kissed Tony goodbye and then helped Jas with her bags into the house.

"So have you cancelled your appointments for this week?" Asked Jas.

I had my own business as a photographer, so I was able to clear my Calendar easily enough.

"Yep, nothing on the calendar. What did you want to do first?"

"Well let's go to that beautician close to here. Time for some TLC, I think. Face, nails, hair then tonight there is a band I want to see at Paddy's Irish Pub." Was Jas's immediate reply.

So, we spent several hours getting facials, manicures, and pedicures. We then went to the hairdresser and got our hair done. When we got back home, we went through our clothes and Jas helped me pick some clothes. I don't go out much these days unlike Jas. She made sure that I wore something tight with a low neckline.

"You have to tease the boys with a sample." She said with a gleam in her eye. Always the flirt.

We got to Pub and started mixing. The band was in full swing, and Jas had to go up and dance. I did to for a while. Several much younger men came up and started dancing with us. I was a little taken aback and not comfortable with this, so I went to refreshen my drink. I smiled as I watched the uninhibited Jasmine dance provocatively with a young man that must have thought he had scored lucky.

While I was at the bar smiling and watching Jas teasing the men, a woman standing next to me commented on the performance Jas was putting on.

"She sure has those guys interested." The woman said.

"Yeah, she has always been like that." I replied.

"Why aren't you up there with her? The guys seemed interested enough."

"Oh no I'm not into that." I replied

"My name is Tammy." She finally said introducing herself.

"Jenna." I said shaking her proffered hand.

"Can I buy you a drink?" Tammy asked.

"Ah sure why not?" I said.

Tammy bought a round of drinks and we began talking. After a while I noticed our drinks were empty so thought I should buy a round.

"Would you like another drink?" I asked her.

"I'd love one." She said smiling.

"How about we take our drinks and sit down somewhere more comfortable. My feet are killing me." Suggested Tammy.

"Okay go grab a table, I'll bring the drinks." I said.

We sat at the table and just started talking. Several drinks latter we were laughing at something Tammy said when Jas grabbed a seat.

"Who's your friend Jen?" asked Jas.

"Jas this is Tammy. Tammy this is Jas." I said.

"Hello" Tammy said stiffly.

"Hey Jen, I need the bathroom. Come with me?" Jas said grabbing my hand and not leaving me a chance to answer.

When we got to the bathroom I said. "What the hell Jas?"

Jasmine was smiling and trying not to laugh.

"Jen I've been watching you. Did you realise Tammy is hitting on you?"

I was speechless. No surely, she wasn't. Was she? I reviewed what had been happening and suddenly it was right there. Tammy had been flirting with me!

"Oh, shit Jas how could I be so naive? What do I do?"

"Depends. Do you like her?" Jas was now teasing me.

"Jas!" but my mind raced to a couple of weekends back when I was in a passionate embrace kissing another woman and how I enjoyed it. I didn't want Jasmine to know this though.

"I'm kidding." she said. "Just go back and tell her you're not into that."

Again, my mind raced back. I was confused. I went back to Tammy while Jasmine went to the bar.

"What happened to your friend?" Tammy said when I sat down.

"Oh, she's gone back to dancing." I said.

"Oh, that's a shame." Tammy said without at all meaning it.

"Look I need to know. Have you been flirting with me?" I suddenly blurted out.

Tammy reached across the table and placed her hand on mine, gently running her thumb along the top of length of it.

"I thought you would never notice." Tammy smiled coyly.

"I think I have given you the wrong impression. I'm not gay." I said trying to supress the images that ran through my head.

"I never thought you were. But I do think you're interested. Ever thought you might be Bi?"

"No, I'm not and I have never thought about being with another woman." I lied and it sounded like it.

"Really? Well, I was wrong." Tammy said and stood up. She leaned in close to me and took a business card out of her purse and put it gently in my hand.

"Here's my number. Just in case you change your mind." She smiled and then leaned in and kissed me gently full on the lips. I could taste her lip gloss and my head swam. And then she was gone.

Later that night as we caught a cab back to my place Jas would not stop teasing me.

"You know she was cute. The two of you might make a nice couple."

"Oh, shut up Jas!" I said annoyed but not at her.

When we finally got home, we had a couple more drinks then headed to bed. Jas headed to the guest room, and I headed to mine. I closed the door, got undressed, pulled out one of the porn magazines I had under the mattress, flipped through to a section that had all girl action and began to masturbate.

The run in with Tammy had left me confused and very very aroused. I slipped my fingers into my already wet pussy and stroked my clit gently. After a minute or two I decided I needed more so I went into my draw and pulled out one of the long, big vibrators I had bought and slowly inserted into my now aching cunt. I turned it on to low and felt the thrum of the vibration run through my lower body. I began to pump the fake cock in and out with some urgency turning the setting to max. Suddenly I let out a loud moan before I could supress it as I came with such force that my lower body began to spasm for several minutes uncontrollably. It was intense and left me tired. I turned the light of and went to sleep.

The next morning, I joined Jas in the Kitchen for breakfast.

"Were you thinking about Tammy last night?" Jas said smiling evilly over her coffee mug.

"What?!" I said flustered.

"Oh, I came to your bedroom last night because I remembered something I was going to ask you, but I heard a buzzing and some loud moaning, so I thought I had better not interrupt." Jas continued to smile.

"I uh... it was..." I could not come up with anything.

"Oh, come on everyone masturbates. Shit what do you think I do most times when Gusto is away for months on end? It's about time you came out of your shell a little. I've known you for twenty years. I'm glad I heard you. It means we can be more open about a larger range of topics now." Jas said frankly but with that mischievous smirk that meant she was being a tease.

I needed to share with my sister-in-law the changes in my life. I just knew she would understand and help me through some of the confusing thoughts.

"Jas I need to share something with you, but you can't tell anyone. Not Gusto not even Tony. Promise?"

Jas looked at me seriously and her brows furrowed. "You can tell me anything Jen. We're practically sisters"

So, I told her. I started with the dinner party we had with Tony's old work friend Tarryn. How we ended up in a hotel room. How Tarryn and I got naked in front of the boys. Tarryn's passionate embrace and kiss. The partner swapping. Jase fucking me. Me visiting an adult shop to broaden my horizon. Tony and I getting slightly drunk the previous weekend. Tony's anal explorations, my experimentation in being spanked and then finally me insisting on being ass fucked to an extraordinary climax.

When I had finished Jas just sat there.

"Fuck!" Was the first thing she said.

"Jas is this even normal?" I suddenly needed re-assurance that I was not "weird."

"Jen you've covered more ground in two weeks than some people do in a lifetime. Wow! I thought I was adventurous, but you have suddenly leap frogged me and left me for dead!" Jas said with more than a bit of respect in her voice.

"Yes, but this thing with women. It has left me confused. Is it possible I'm gay?"

"No way Jen. From what you told me you love your cock. But it might be that you enjoy the company of both men and women. Truth be told when I was in college my roommate and I fooled around a little. We were both high on dope and never got past kissing and fondling in our underwear before I chickened out, but it was extremely exciting at the time."

"So, you don't think I'm a pervert or weird?" I was desperate for acceptance at this point now that I had spilled the whole story.

"No. You're just very adventurous. I bet Tony has loved the change. I'll say one thing for the Rodriguez brothers, they both love ass it seems." Jas said laughing.

"Come on it's hot. Let's get into our bathers and go for a swim. Your pool is one of the main reasons I come to visit. Besides, I could work on my tan." And with that Jas was off to get changed.

I went to by bedroom feeling like a weight had been lifted. I needed to share this with someone. I got changed into my one-piece bathers and grabbed a towel. Jas came out wearing her two-piece bikini. As I said she is a very athletic person and her body reflected this. I noticed and felt a little jealous of her flat tight stomach (even after three kids). Her long shapely legs, her well-shaped and firm breasts. She always looked at least ten years younger than her years.

We went outside and without hesitating she drove straight into the pool. I took my time letting my body get use to the chilly water. After a while we were both swimming and relaxing. We had been enjoying the water for about an hour when Jas got out and dried off. She lay on one of the large sun recliners by the pool. With one fluid movement she took her top of and lay back letting the sun dry and warm her body. I had seen her breasts on odd occasions, but this was the first time I really looked at them. They were marvellous. Beautiful swollen orbs with slightly darker areolae and firm round nipples that stood erect from the icy water. I felt a stirring in my stomach as I watched this beautiful creature absorbing the sun's rays.

"You going to come and sun with me as well or are you going to sit in the pool there?" Jas asked with her eyes closed behind her sunglasses.

I got out and decided that I would do the same. I had never sun baked topless in my backyard even though it was completely private. So, I slipped my one-piece swim suite down and rolled it down to my waist so my chest was fully exposed. The slight breeze felt refreshing on my naked skin and the sun was warm. I lay back on the other recliner and put my sunglasses on and began to relax.

After some minutes I heard Jas say to me.

"You know this is the first time that you have been even partly naked in front of me Jen. I've got changed in front of you plenty of times and you always turn away. You have never changed in front of me."

"I've always been shy. And I have peaked at you once or twice!" I said cheekily.

"Oh, have you now?" Jas said in some surprise.

"Yes. You have a lovely body. I wish mine was like it." I said ruefully.

"You know you have a beautiful body. Since we have been honest this morning, let me tell you that I think you have a great pair of tits. I wish mine were as large as yours" Jas said. We were silent for a while.

"Come on one more dip before we go in for lunch." Jas suddenly said.

She got up leaving her top behind and did a graceful dive into the pool. I decided what the hell. And dived in after her. I came up right in front of her feeling the electric shocks of the icy water hitting my bare chest. Jas caught me in her arms before my momentum could carry both of us off balance. My breasts pressed up against her naked ones and my stomach did somersaults again. I slipped my arms around her waist in a loose embrace.

"Thanks Jas."

"Don't mention it" she said with her arms around my waist. There we stood, barely touching the bottom in the deep end, in a loose embrace, tits pressed against each other. We let go of each other. We swam for a while then got out and headed to the house.

"I'll grab a shower before lunch" Jas said.

"Me to." But I stayed and watched Jas head to the other bathroom. What was I doing? I knew exactly what I wanted to do, but was it right? I could hear the water running and Jas stepping into shower. I walked to the door of the bathroom and stopped. I dropped my towel and pulled down the rest of my swim suite, so it fell to the floor. I gently opened the door and entered the bathroom. I could hear Jas humming to herself. I pulled back the shower screen and Jas jumped in surprise.

"Can I join you?" I said casting an appreciative eye over Jas beautifully curved naked body. I noticed that her pubic area was shaved into a Brazilian.

"Jen what are you doing? Go away." Jas said but with little conviction. Instead, I stepped into the warm shower grabbed the soap and began to lather her breasts and stomach. What little resistance Jas had melted away and she brought me in closer.

"Jen ...." but I never let her finish because at this point, I kissed her with all my pent up desire. She resisted at first then gave in and I felt her tongue shoot into my mouth. My hands ran down her back and rested on her hips. I pulled our groins closer together as Jas slid her hands over my buttocks and squeezed them. My mouth went down her throat and I worked my way down to her tits. The warm water was falling on us as I licked and gently bit her nipples. Suddenly, the water stopped. I looked up and saw Jas had turned off the water, she grabbed my hand and pulled me along until we got to my bedroom. We then fell on the bed, wet as we were, entwined in each other's arms.

"Jen I've never done this before." Jas gasped out between kisses.

"Neither have I but I want try and you are the one I want." I managed to get out.

With that I pushed her back and began to kiss her stomach, running my tongue lightly down to the wiry stretch of pubic hair she had. Jas pulled her legs up and spread them wide, so I had a beautiful view of her pussy and asshole.

I hesitated only for a moment then I dropped my head into her crotch and kissed those swollen lips. I could feel the sticky wetness of her sex and breathed in her musky odour. I ran the tip of my tongue gently between her lips savouring the taste of her. When my tongue flicked over her clit she moaned loudly. I took that as my queue and pushed my face deep into her cunt. I used my hands to pull apart her outer lips to get to the velvet smooth pinkness of her inner folders. I thrust deeply with my tongue enjoying the erotic taboo of eating another women's pussy. I ran my tongue along the entire length of her slit from top to bottom. When I reached the bottom, I decided to continue and licked and probed her tight anal bud as well. My own sex was now pulsing, so I swung myself around so that I positioned myself over Jas's face in a sixty-nine position. She did not hesitate at all. Aroused by my tongue in her pussy she attacked my wet fuck hole voraciously. I groaned in pleasure as I felt her tongue wriggle inside me. I continued to explore her bum hole with own tongue. Jas kept clenching her anal muscles almost trapping my tongue in her.

I crawled off Jas and heard her moan in protest. I reached into my bed side draw and pulled out one of the toys I had bought at the adult shop. To be truthful I had no idea whether I was even going to use it, but it fascinated me. It was a long V shaped strap on dildo obviously designed to be inserted into a women's pussy with the other end standing erect like a giant penis. When the wearer began fucking their partner, every move, thrust or jerk would then be felt in her own sex as well. Jas's eyes opened wide.

"When the fuck did you get something like that?" she asked.

"Just last week. Do you want to be the fucker or the fuckee?" I asked smiling pleasantly at her.

"The fuckee!" she said with no hesitation.

I used the lube in my draw to give the head of the cock a liberal coat, then inserted it's entire nine length into my still wet hole. As the shaft of silicone slid into me, I shuddered. It rubbed against my clit sending shivers up my spine and making my knees weak. I firmly secured the straps between my legs and around my waist. With "my" cock securely in place I looked over to Jas.

"Ok bitch on your knees, I want to see that wet cunt of yours." I had never spoken like this before, but with this massive erect pole between my legs I felt empowered to be bold. Jas's eyes opened wider, then she giggled.

"Yes master." She said pretending to be timid. She knelt so she was on all fours, elbows to the mattress and her ass up high in the air. I positioned myself behind her as I imagine Tony must have done with me in the past. I grabbed the head of the cock that was sticking out of my lips and positioned it so that it pressed lightly on the outer part of Jas's dripping cunt. I then gently thrust my hips forward and watched in fascination as the length of the shaft slid into her folds. All the time I felt reciprocal pressure in my own snatch.

Jas gasped as I began to thrust. I grabbed hold of her hips and began to pump. The pressure inside me began to build up. I wanted to come desperately, but the only way to do that was to fuck Jas harder. My thrusts began to quicken and take on an urgency I had not felt before. Jas began to buck up hard against me with every thrust. I let go of her hip with one hand grabbing a handful of her long black hair in a fist and pulled back hard on it. Jas's head was pulled back and she cried out in surprise and pain. With the other hand I gripped hard to her waist and thrust with manic passion. Suddenly I felt the damn within me burst as I came hard. I lost control of my body as it shuddered in the sweet ecstasy of release. It was only as I collapsed on Jas's still upraised ass, my tits flat on her back, my face in her neck, that I realised that she to, was shuddering in release. I gently pulled out of her trembling quim and rolled onto the bed. Jas's rolled over onto me, and we lay in each other's arms.

12