Jenna's Fourth Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We could do that," Lars agreed. He was looking at Jenna and smiling.

Jenna was thinking. There was a little more.

"Well," she began, "there is one more thing. We've been fine with being with each other, and sharing that with our mates when we get back to our rooms. If you're like us, the, um, sex after that is great."

Astrid smiled at Lars.

"Yes, great," she confirmed.

"It may not be important, but hearing about it is a little different than seeing it." It was her turn to look at Robert, her eyebrows raised in a question. She had accepted that Robert had been with Astrid ... twice. But could she watch Robert be with Astrid. Curiosity also made her wonder how he'd feel seeing her with Lars. It didn't help to try and imagine it, as she'd already done that. Experiencing it would certainly be something new.

Astrid was also looking at Lars, the same questioning expression on her face.

"We're obviously weird or we wouldn't be here," was Lars' answer.

There were nods and all four of them sat silently, thinking.

Astrid looked at Jenna, smiling.

Jenna nervously returned her smile.

"Have you ever thought of being with two men?"

Shocked, Jenna couldn't reply. Of course, she'd never thought of that. Never, until Astrid had just mentioned it. She couldn't look at Robert or Lars now that Astrid's question was hanging in the air, forcing her to consider it. In between her own thoughts about that, she wondered what Robert was thinking.

"Or Robert, being with two women?" Astrid wasn't relenting in what was clearly her plan for the evening. "I don't need to ask Lars. And that leaves only me." At that, she giggled.

Jenna and Robert were looking at each other, the empty air between them mirroring the conclusion they'd reached.

Jenna wasn't focusing on what Robert might want or enjoy, but more on what she wanted or was willing to do. Somehow she kept thinking back to that first night when they'd decided to stay and 'see what happened.' It was happening, but could she accept this part of it. A lot had already happened, and more was going to happen. That was certain. She suspected Robert would go with whatever she decided. Despite the odd happening his first night, Astrid had changed his view of the week.

"It would be different," she said cautiously.

"It would be different for us too," Astrid assured. We were here last year but it was just like this year has been, except different people."

"Robert?" Jenna said.

"Guys talk," he replied. "It's kind of a far-out dream a lot of them have."

Jenna took his reply as an unspoken 'yes.' But she decided to hear him say it.

"Would you like to make it more than a dream?"

"If you would too."

Just as she had suspected, it was up to her. She looked around at three expectant faces. It was evident that the others were ready for a new adventure. It would be a very erotic adventure, but a visual experience as well. She had been able to handle, indeed actually enjoy, hearing about Robert's exploits, particularly those with Astrid. But the question still lingered in her mind -- was she ready to see it ... and be a part of it as well?

"Sure," she said to the other three still very naked people. Glancing down at both Robert and Lars, it was clear they were already thinking about the evening. Just seeing that made her begin to tingle or whatever it was that made her feel like her body was vibrating. She'd decided. That was the easy part. Doing it would be the challenge.

Jenna and Astrid put on their suits and headed to the market to pick up the new bikini. It was ready and Astrid ducked behind the screen, as Jenna had done, and reappeared in the suit.

"Gorgeous," was all Jenna could say.

Astrid blushed a little at the compliment. She paid Ayanna and they walked back to the resort.

After another hour of nervous chatter, they decided to go to their rooms and get ready for dinner. It was something to look forward to as all the meals had been scrumptious.

In their room, Jenna was looking at Robert, pictures flashing through her brain. She had just left a tall blond who seemed to be getting more beautiful by the minute. She didn't feel she compared well with her and this evening, they'd be together with the two men.

She realized Robert was looking back at her.

"Two cents for your thoughts," he said.

"Not worth two cents," she replied.

"Let me guess. Your mind is easy to read sometimes." He was smiling at her.

She was anticipating that he had indeed read her mind, or at least her expression.

"You're comparing yourself to Astrid. And in your mind, you're falling short."

Jenna shrugged.

"You two are very different. Jenna, you've always sold yourself short. You won't believe me but I'm telling you that you are gorgeous. I think Lars feels that way too. And wasn't it Mario, the first night?

"Okay," she answered. "You know I won't believe you but ... I guess I'm just nervous."

"Don't be. It's gonna be exciting. Plus, I have a suggestion I'll make when we get together."

"What's that?"

"Later."

They put on shorts, Jenna sans panties, and shirts, Jenna without a bra as well. She was working to get herself into a sexy and erotic mood.

They met Lars and Astrid, found a table, and settled in. Dinner was served quickly and disappeared nearly as fast. Wine was served and refilled, as always, Jenna being conscious of drinking enough to get to a gentle buzz she knew would help her relax. When she looked at the others, they were finishing their second glass as well. That made her feel a little better. She certainly was feeling the buzz, and it was working, as she was anxious for things to begin.

They saw the man who usually conducted the evening's activities step to the microphone. He directed the men and women to separate, the usual procedure.

Looks passed around the table, the four stood up and headed inside.

"Let's go to our room," Astrid suggested. "I have, well ..." She stopped, blushing.

"Toys," Lars said, grinning at Astrid's hesitation. "If we need them."

Jenna was sure she was blushing again but dropped in behind the two Swedes.

Lars unlocked the door and they stepped inside, the commitment of all four complete.

On the other nights, things had seemed to progress, well, normally might be a good word. Tonight, it was beginning a little awkwardly at best. No one, despite the talk and what had already happened in the week, was doing anything to get things started.

At last, Astrid took off her blouse, then her shorts. Like Jena, she'd worn no underwear. She looked at the others who, taking her cue, were stripping as well.

Astrid quickly went to the bedroom and returned with a small box. She opened it and displayed the contents to the other three. Jenna recognized some of them, but the rest were a mystery. She looked at Robert and he was smiling. She was sure he knew what most of them were and what they were used for. Perhaps she'd learn.

Lars was moving toward her, his erection bouncing as it pointed at her. Someone had to start. She knew it was the buzz and what had already happened this week. She smiled at Lars.

With a deep breath, she surrounded the glistening head of his cock with her lips, her tongue caressing its soft and smooth texture. Slowly, she began taking the rest of it into her mouth, her lips sliding along, feeling each now familiar vein and ridge. Her body began to burn as she felt his cock bump the back of her throat. She relaxed, her tongue moving forward along the underside, and pressed ahead, feeling it move down her throat until his pubes were tickling her nose. She stayed there, savoring his musky aroma, the sounds he was making above her further arousing her. That, and the way his cock twitched against her throat.

She slowly backed off, her tongue rubbing and caressing as she went, then back down once more, bumping the back of her throat again. She gagged slightly as her throat opened to accept his cock a second time. The same repeated a third and fourth and fifth time. The sixth time, her hands went to his buttocks, pulling him against her, her nose buried in his pubes as he groaned loudly, grunting her name as she held him there.

She allowed her lips to drag, her tongue to sense each ridge of Lars' cock, then a final pop as she withdrew completely, her eyes drifting toward the groans she could hear close at hand.

Turning her head, she watched Astrid's mouth close around Robert's erection, the slurping sounds accompanying his closed-eye groans as she bounced back and forth, engulfing it totally, as she had done Lars'.

She made eye contact with Astrid, which only seemed to increase her intense work on Robert's cock.

Astrid smiled as she released Robert and, on hands and knees, headed toward Jenna. Quickly understanding, jenna went on hands and knees around her. and quickly began her work on Robert's saliva coated cock. She could feel her blood beginning to boil, the multiple sounds unique, but more sensual than she could have imagined only a few days ago. She heard herself moaning as Robert's cock bounced repeatedly against the back of her throat.

Suddenly she felt hands around her waist, dragging her back, away from Robert. She heard Lars whispering in her ear.

"Now you, Jenna. Come to me." His voice was low and demanding. Her breath left her.

He pulled her onto her back and before she had settled, his hand was on her breast, fondling, squeezing, teasing her nipple with his thumb. As he squeezed, his mouth found her nipple as well and she could feel it hardening with his tongue's constant tormenting.

Seemingly not satisfied, he moved to her other breast and was even more intent on intensifying her erotic torment. He kissed around the areola, his tongue dagging over her nipple until, finally, his lips closed over it, sucking until its hardness was nearly painful. When she thought she might not be able to endure more she felt the first touch of his teeth. They closed just enough that he could tug on the nipple. A little more and she was anticipating the pain. Finally, it was there and she squealed, pushing her breast against his face for relief. He bit down again. It hurt but she wanted more. What was happening to her?

Lars released the nipple, but just for an instant and was immediately back, biting once more to another squeal. Jenna had never experienced anything like this before. It was painful, it hurt, but she yearned for more, wanted it, her eyes telling Lars not to stop. He was more than willing to keep it up, nibbling, sucking, and licking to even more squeals and moans from Jenna.

But something else was happening. She felt her legs being spread, fingers pushing her labia aside and then probing, gently at first, then more urgently.

"How is having two men? Astrid was whispering to her.

"Oh shit," Jenna replied, her nipple being blissfully tortured by one, her pussy invaded by another. She jolted as he clit was also being assaulted, wonderfully stimulating, pushing her toward what she knew would eventually happen. She could feel a tongue flicking at her clit, slowly and gently, building the ecstasy that was gathering inside of her, waiting for its chance to explode.

"Two men, Jenna. Two. Is it good? Will be my turn soon and I want to know." The soft and sensuous sound of Astrid's voice telling Jenna what she couldn't imagine was stroking her libido, as if it needed stroking. She could hardly breathe, the sensations overwhelming all natural functions, turning her into a mass of sexual jello.

Lars was still rolling her nipple between his teeth, ecstatic pain causing her to want it to stop but hoping it wouldn't. It was a titillating land she'd never visited before.

What was happening between her legs could only have one ending unless ... unless it stopped. It did, but only momentarily, still teasing her though.

She was being spread again, then probed, only this time it wasn't fingers. In her already overheated pussy, she could feel the additional heat of a cock -- it had to be Robert's. It wasn't staying still but was pressing in, then out and back in. But it was happening slowly and rhythmically in a way that not only aroused her but tormented her. She wanted it to last but she needed an orgasm. She wanted both.

She jolted again as she could feel fingers gripping her clitoris, rolling it as Lars was rolling her nipple. Her hips were moving, working to match two masters. What was Robert doing? She willed him to speed up, her torment nearly overwhelming her. At last, her clit was being rubbed, faster and faster, the pressure inside her building. Lars was still using his teeth and the small pinching pain intensified her need to climax.

At last, she felt it beginning, the sensations tearing through her. She was approaching the edge, the cliff falling away in front of her. In an instant she was weightless, falling, spasming, every muscle tightening, nerves firing and lights flashing. She was gasping and moaning at the same time.

Lars had stopped his biting. Robert had stopped pounding her pussy. She opened her eyes to see Astrid close by, smiling at her.

"No need to ask about that," Astrid said. "Jenna, that was amazing."

Jenna tried to sit up and grabbed Lars' hand to help herself. She checked her nipples. They were red and inflamed, but not bleeding. She was surprised. She looked up at Lars.

"They were delicious," he said, looking what she thought was longingly at her breasts. Even in her satiated state, it did wonders for her ego.

It was her turn to look at Astrid.

"Two men," she began. "You ready?"

"It was my idea," she replied. "I thought I was ready until I watched you. I hope I can do as well as you did."

Lars laughed. "This isn't a contest, Astrid."

"Shut up, Lars. I'm ready."

Lars stepped up in front of her, his mouth going to hers as Robert, taking his cue, moved behind her, pressing his hand between her legs. Astrid's knees buckled and she moaned at the touch of Robert's hand, but Lars held her up.

Jenna couldn't decide where to look, even though everything was in front of her. She'd never seen a couple make love before, and there was Lars, fervently kissing his wife, her arms around his neck, struggling to stay upright due to the other thing she'd never seen -- Robert, fondling another woman. The sounds she was hearing told her he was doing more than just fondling, the slurping noises making it clear his fingers were working hard in her pussy.

Her head went from one to the other.

She was trying to decide if she should be involved somehow, not sure what to do. Astrid had whispered in her ear and she was wondering if the fingers she felt on her clit were Robert's, or possibly Astrid's. There was no way to tell without asking, and this wasn't a good time to ask.

She struggled to her feet and moved closer to the other three.

"So, now it's my turn to ask. How is it with two?" She said it close to Astrid's ear, so her breath would emphasize the question she was asking.

A groan from Astrid was her only answer.

Jenna moved behind Robert, leaned against his back and reached around, finding his erection, and gave it two or three good strokes.

"Is she wet enough?"

"Don't stop, Jenna," was the reply she got — so she stopped.

He groaned loudly but began working even harder on Astrid's slit, changing pace by occasionally giving her clit a couple of rubs.

She could see that Lars was carefully moving back, Astrid clinging to him and Robert following closely. Lars found the chair he was searching for and sat down. Astrid sank to her knees in front of him, her mouth immediately finding his cock, slowly moving up and down in a way that Jenna was sure was familiar to Lars.

Jenna pressed on Robert's back, forcing him to his knees behind Astrid. She scooted around beside him, grabbed his erection, and began directing it toward where his fingers were still hard at work. Pulling harder until he arched his hips forward, she pushed his cock against Astrids very wet and engorged labia, following it until her hand bumped against the wetness.

Robert didn't waste time as he pressed himself inside her, his hips moving, the slurping accompanied by slapping as he pressed himself as deeply inside Astrid as he could.

Jenna moved forward until she was beside Astrid's head one more time. She leaned in, just inches away, following Astrids head as it bobbed up and down on Lars.

"Two places filled up," she said. "Two men doing you. How is it?"

With Lars cock pressing into her throat, Astrid wasn't going to speak as all she could manage was one more loud moan. Plus, Jenna was only about six inches from that cock that was sliding between Astrid's lips and down her throat. She could feel her body beginning to heat up again, her still-tender nipples hardening.

She felt a hand on her butt, then against her pussy, two fingers sliding inside of her. Robert was not going to miss out on an opportunity to make her a part of things. With his fingers sliding in and out of her pussy, Lars cock sliding in and out of Astrid's mouth, and Astrid rocking back and forth as Robert was slapping against her ass, Jenna was nearly at overload, aching for more, despite what had already happened.

She watched Lars slide his hips back in the chair, freeing himself from her mouth. Astrid was panting but wasn't moving. Lars quickly stood up and traded places with Robert who sat down in Lars' place. Before Astrid could move, Jenna had Robert's cock in her mouth, a new taste there as she was sucking Astrid's juices off the cock that was so familiar to her.

"No fair," Astrid gasped, lunging forward as Lars was taking advantage of the vacated spot behind her.

She lurched forward again and then sideways as Lars twisted her over and down onto her back.

Having seen what Lars had done to Jenna's nipples, Robert was going to do the same to Astrid. His mouth closed on her breast as he was off the chair and beside her on the floor. Then, just her nipple as his lips were pulling hard on it, stretching her breast upward.

Astrid was panting as her breast was stretched. She groaned as Robert pulled a second time.

Jenna was just watching again, as she guessed Astrid had done with her, but still, she could hardly get her breath.

"Bite it," Astrid gasped.

Robert bared his teeth and bit down. No response from Astrid and Jenna could see his teeth pressing into the pink flesh even deeper.

More than a squeal erupted from Astrid -- it was a yelp of pain.

"Yes," she moaned. "Yes," as Lars was driving into her harder and harder, the breast not in Robert's mouth bouncing back and forth in Rhythm with Lars' pounding.

But it was Lars that was ready to climax, his groaning getting louder and louder. He threw Astrid's legs over his shoulders, driving a little deeper with each thrust. A loud and long grunt and he stilled, pressed hard against her, his hips jerking with each eruption inside Astrid.

Robert released her nipple which was much redder and larger than its mate, giving it one last roll with his fingers. Astrid squealed as Lars squatted back, his softening penis flopping out of her. Jenna watched the two men's eyes meet and Robert was up, moving to where Lars had been. Lars swung his leg over Astrid's head and lowered himself until his somewhat limp, but shiny cock was against Astrid's lips. It didn't stay there long as she easily pulled it into her mouth.

With Lars' cock totally in her mouth, Astrid suddenly grunted. Jenna had been looking at the wrong place and hadn't seen Robert's head dip between Astrid's legs. His hands were there too and he was spreading her, making access to her clitoris clear and easy. She could barely see his tongue flicking, but from Astrid's movements, knew that's what was happening. She was just ready to move back there to get a better look when Lars' hand reached out and around her, grabbing her buttock and pulling her toward him.