Jenna's Post Virginal Frustration

Story Info
A girl's first sex wasn't enough.
9.6k words
4.71
6.8k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A while ago, I wrote a story about a young lady losing her virginity titled "Virgins No More". This is her sequel to that story.

.........................................................................................................................................................

I wrote before something along the lines of when you throw a pebble in a pond, ripples radiate in all directions affecting everything in the pond.

Well, in my family, it's my brother Greg doing the throwing. And he's not throwing pebbles any more. He's bloody well lobbing boulders and their generating tidal waves of disturbance. Or so it seems to me anyway.

It's all because he and his recently found girlfriend Karen are fucking like rabbits in a way that's affecting everyone around them.

It would have been less disturbing had they simply kept doing it in the sand dunes on the beach where this whole thing started, at least as far as my family was concerned. It might not have made much difference to Kate, his best friend who, even though she sleeps around like you wouldn't believe and has never had any sexual relation with Greg, has gone crazy with the thought of him having a girlfriend like Karen, but it might have spared our family.

But when Karen started sleeping over and they'd spend half the night noisily banging away at each other, the bed squeaking, Greg grunting and Karen moaning like a banshee, the ripples became tidal waves of disturbance. Oh they thought they were being quiet and doing it while we were asleep, but they weren't as quiet as they thought and I certainly wasn't asleep.

And the impact on me was more so since I was in the adjoining room.

It would be just as bad during the day as they frolicked around the house, barely able to keep their hands off each other and out of the other's intimate spaces, Karen in the smallest, filmiest bikinis I'd ever seen until then and Greg in his speedos and both of them clearly half aroused.

Because Greg's a volunteer lifesaver and we're basically a beachy sort of family, it's not as though I'm not used to seeing him in budgie smugglers -- or speedo like swimwear for those not familiar with Australian slang - and the man bulge in the front of them they always display. For us that's normal. What's not normal -- or at least wasn't until recently -- is to see that bulge swollen to twice the size in a state of semi erection. And Karen's bikini shows nipples permanently on high beam and, you can't even just call it a camel toe through her bikini pants any more. Rather it's a valley between her widely spaced, aroused labia, with the material of her pants drawn in and all but plastered to the floor of her vulva.

Am I over reacting and resorting to hyperbole? Maybe, but just a smidgen, if at all. I mean Karen's a really sweet and in many ways an innocent sort of girl who was a virgin until she met my equally virginal brother. And moaning like a banshee is a bit of an exaggeration. There's no doubt she does that when they're having sex on the beach. She's famous for it. At our home at night, she tries to supress it. Let's just say she's not entirely successful.

She's even become a good friend. But she's drop dead attractive with a figure to die for which is barely rendered modest by her tiny bikinis which seem to be the only clothing she ever wears and there's no denying the intensity of their sexual activities.

My dad is clearly also in a state of semi arousal when she's around and mum and dad have started fucking more often and more loudly since those tidal waves started bouncing around the pond of our life. And I'm stuck in a bedroom between them all, listening to their sexual activities with no outlet of my own.

Which is why Cory and I agreed to lose our virginity together.

That turned out to be a fantastic experience. Better than I could have expected.

But now what? How do I get the sex I suddenly crave to overcome the frustration brought on by what is happening around me? More so after the other night when I could hear Karen and Greg and mum and dad making out at the same time. I suppose because it's his family house, Greg is better at suppressing his noises than Karen. But Karen got quite worked up, all while I can hear my dad grunting on the other side of me before my mum gives out quite a squeal of sexual climax.

Before all this started I was a shy, sweet, innocent virgin; or so everyone said -- maybe without actually mentioning the virgin bit. In a way I still am. But my hormones have been stirred up by the goings on around me and now I'm as sexually frustrated as hell.

Until now, Cory and I have been friends. Good friends, but not necessarily best friends. Our shared sexual experience was wonderful and intimate in a really nice and special sort of way. It made me realise how important intimacy is to good sexual experiences. But it didn't leave me madly, passionately in love with him.

Is he the boyfriend of my dreams; one I should now cultivate into a relationship? Frankly, I don't know. I might be drawn to him, but in no way can I say I feel towards him the sort of passion that exists between Greg and Karen. And as for his feelings towards me? Again, I don't really know. As a guy he's likely to willingly take any sex I offer him, and I don't blame him for that. But I don't get a reading that makes him madly in love with me either.

But whatever the situation might be, we are in any case heading for different cities as we start our University lives in a month's time. It didn't seem like the time to fall in love with him.

It's not that I don't get hit on by guys often enough. I might not have Karen's knock out breasts, but I know I'm not bad looking - pretty cute actually, in a tall, slender, taut sort of way - and, especially since I've started dressing like Karen, I'm all but having to beat guys off with a cricket bat. Some of them are pretty good looking. But however good looking they are, I'm not going to have sex with them until I know them better. Much better. I've seen Kate with her fast and free sex and it's not a path I want to find myself on.

But getting to know them takes time. A fair bit of time if I do it my way. And frankly, with all that's happening around me, my need for sex is now. Fingering yourself only goes far enough, and that's not early enough to satisfy my needs.

Which leaves me with Cory. On the upside, since we are both the only sexual partner the other has ever had, we don't need to worry about STI's and condoms.

We see each other nearly daily down the beach as our social group collects there during this prolonged summer gap after we finished school but before we start Uni. And while it would be evident to most that our friendship has got closer, I don't think anyone would yet pick us as an item. And that's the way I've very deliberately played it.

We have twice, since the day we shared our loss of virginity, gone out the back of the surf and played the wave game; jumping over them together to hide the fact we are non-penetratively humping and fingering each other. Cory has even taken to wearing speedos so he gets a more direct feel of it -- even if it poorly hides his frequent state of semi erection while we're sitting on the beach with me.

But what we're doing is not sex. At least not as I yearned for it. And it requires just the right wave conditions if we're going to get away with it.

In the end I asked him if he would like a friends with benefits arrangement. It was the best approach I could think of. It was a way of saying we're not really a full on item while getting myself an access to actual sex with a guy. A guy who turned me on enough, even if he didn't make my blood boil in passionate love.

Having crossed that bridge, the first question of "when" was easy enough. The following day. That's how needy I felt.

The "where" was a more difficult question, especially as a regular, ongoing thing. Either of our families' houses was out. It was too soon, being only 19, we were too young and, in any case, I was too inhibited.

For the next day, the nook on the beach where we'd lost our virginity, up near the stables where I keep my horse was good enough. But as a regular thing, it had its problems; not least of which was the 40 minute drive each way to get there. I felt it required the whole thing being made into a 'day out'; just a bit too formal for friends with benefits sex.

Still, somewhat early next morning found me driving with Cory up there; a bit of a picnic hamper in the back, Cory sitting next to me in a pair of board shorts and a t shirt and me in a tight little cotton crop top, with nothing underneath and a mini skirt with bikini pants underneath.

After we parked the car at the stables and walked the length of beach down to the sandy nook -- really just a recess in the bush that ran along the shoreline where we could be out of sight of anyone else on the usually deserted beach -- we spread out our towels. A moment later we were in each other's' arms rolling around passionately against each other.

I'd managed to drop Cory's pants off him before we'd laid down -- a bit disappointed to find speedos underneath -- and he'd managed to get my skirt off me. But the need to physically engage had overrun the need to strip after that.

That had largely been my fault; if fault was the right word. From the moment we laid down I was dry humping his erection through our swimwear. As I first laid on top of him and we started kissing, I speared his erection into my crease where I could work the bell against my clit, occasionally releasing it from its capture to slide my mons up and down its length before bring it back to where I could tickle up my clit with it.

I kept doing that as I started working his t shirt up his body, getting him to lift his hands over his head to remove it even as I vigorously slid my mons up and down his shaft. I then elevated my upper torso off his chest so I could caress and perve at it. Cory's no superman, but he's reasonably well built; enough to let me take in his manly figure and let my body be turned on by it.

Moving down his body, I lifted my crotch up to expose the towering erection pushing up the material of his swimwear well over the waistband. I undid the drawstring, pulling the waistband up and over his erection to expose it and then to slide it down under his balls to fully expose his shaft before bringing my still bikini covered crotch back down onto its now naked flesh.

I laid back down on him to kiss him some more, offering no resistance to his physical suggestion we roll over again to put him on top.

He'd got the gist of how I was dry humping him, so now it was him who was screwing the tip of his shaft into my crease to stimulate my clit as he started to work my crop top off my breasts and up to my neck.

Lifting himself up on his outstretched arms, and at the same time moving his shaft onto my mons to slide its length along it, he bent down to momentarily suck already my already towering nipples; first the right one, then the left.

As he returned to getting my crop top off, I lifted my arms up over my head, resting them on the ground fully stretched out above my head; playfully teasing him to have to stretch out himself to fully get my top off. To reach that far, he had to raise himself up on all fours, so he could move over the top of me.

As he raised his hips up, I hooked my legs around the small of his waist, letting me bring my crotch back up to his shaft and keep humping him. In fact because we were now in what was almost an upside down cowgirl position, I could actually slide -- well, more like jerk - my clit up and down along his shaft.

He gave me a smile at the cheekiness of my action, bending down to kiss me on the forehead before he returned to inching my crop top along my arms.

Sexually excited by the way in which I was now able to stimulate myself, I rubbed hard and fast along his shaft, watching with some fascination as the top of his shaft appeared from under my mons, only to be lost back under it a moment later.

The further up my arms he reached, the more I had to roll myself up to stay in contact with his shaft. It was somewhere over my lower chest, leaving me the sensation I was almost looking straight up at it when Cory grunted and froze.

I heard a groan and felt the throb of his shaft as the first rope of cum ejaculated from the top of his shaft and came jetting down at me, landing on my left breast. I rapidly humped him as four more followed; the last two ejaculating with less force and landing below my breast down on to my upper stomach, all as Cory knelt on all fours frozen on top of me and grunting away.

As they stopped, Cory completed the job of removing my top and sat back lightly on my hips; suspending his weight on the legs folded under him, his still large erection poking up out of the waist of the swimwear...

"Sorry, I went off a bit early."

"I'm sure we can get you up again. Did it feel nice?"

"It felt fantastic."

I pointed flicked my tongue and licked my lips as I suggested...

"Good, but you've made a bit of a mess. Do you fancy cleaning it up?"

He looked down at my breast, almost a face of alarm evident...

"You mean..."

"Yep. You can give my nipple a good licking as you do it. It really turns me on you know."

He grinned at me...

"Well what's good for the gander should be good for the goose I suppose."

I was impressed. He actually did it. I had been teasing him and assumed he'd squib it; which I wouldn't have held against him. But no, he licked up every last drop of his cum. I sort of felt I owed him a blow job after that. But given how excited I got myself humping him, pushed along to no small extent by his nipple licking, I had other more urgent objectives...

"Ok, hop off and lie down. We've got to get that erection back."

Cory complied and I pulled his swimmers right off him and took my own bikini bottoms off too before sitting over his cock. It had gone somewhat flaccid, but by the same token retained a residual stiffness I thought would make my next move a lot easier. It was a trick Kate had told me about for premature ejaculators; although I didn't really put Cory in that boat.

Aligning his cock in my crease and with its flesh pushed firmly against my clit, I slid back and forward on him. The residual stiffness meant it didn't just flop back and forwards under me as I moved on him and the wetness of my crease as a result of all the humping of him I'd been doing made it slide effortlessly and rather delightfully.

Cory was clearly enjoying it. With his hands on my hips, his eyes were fixed completely on my breasts, bouncing lightly with my every move.

I had already been pretty aroused by what I'd been doing before. Now it took only a few minutes to bring myself to a climax, just as I felt the first signs of firm arousal back in Cory's manhood. As I came, I slipped him easily into me and lay down on Cory; my orgasm being enhanced by the feeling of his erection completing its engorgement inside of me as my contractions bore down on its hardening flesh.

We lay there in the sun for a while, Cory's arms embracing me, as we enjoyed that initial binding together of our bodies by his penetration of me. It was what I felt had been absent from any attempt to self-pleasure myself as well as any fooling around with Cory I'd done in the week since.

It wasn't so much our passions had been spent, more than, for a while anyway, they were satisfied by just screwing Cory's cock gently around inside me, seemingly pushing it ever deeper into me, filling me and deeply physically and emotionally stimulating me with even that small movement.

But the need for more made itself known soon enough. I sensed it in Cory as he jerked a little more often and deeply from underneath, but I also felt it in myself.

I sat up on Cory and started riding him cowgirl style. I'd discovered my g spot and was determined to use it, lifting myself high enough to withdraw him to the point that I could rake the top of Cory's erection firmly against it, then slowly dropping to thrust him back to full penetration; all while Cory fingered my clit with one hand and -- when he could reach -- tweaked my nipples with the other.

My body, having started the day starved of real sexual satisfaction, reacted quickly. As I came, I lay down on Cory's chest and induced him to roll over on top of me so he could finish himself; letting me watch his strong chest as he lifted himself up on outstretched arms and thrust himself to a climax, barely taking his eyes off my wobbling breasts as he did so.

His repeated grunts as his body filled my vagina with his cum told me a lot about how much he enjoyed it.

Cory lay back down on me for a little while, accepting my embrace of him. But as his cock shrank and eventually flopped out of me, he rolled off me and sat up next to me.

Bending back over me, he kissed me on the lips; holding his close to mine as he almost whispered...

"Thank you. That was beautiful."

I could sense the words were heart felt and I glowed with them. But I also realised they identified the missing element in our relationship; true love. Unable to exchange sweet nothings as we embraced in our sexual intercourse, our conversations were either stilted and of necessity about something else or, like Cory's last words, merely polite. Plus neither of us really knew how to appropriately physically interact post sex.

Still, I meant it when I replied with a big smile...

"Thank you. For me it was fantastic."

The day had already warmed up considerably. Almost to break the awkward post sex situation I suggested we go for a dip in the ocean. I contemplated going skinny dipping, but even the remote risk of being caught by someone on the length of the beach catching us naked or effectively trapping us in the water because we were naked and didn't want to reveal it, induced me to put my bikini back on; Cory following with just his speedos.

Wave wise there wasn't much action; virtually none actually.

So there weren't any waves for us to jump. Instead we sort of frolicked; a bit of swimming, a bit of floating, a bit of treading water or just sitting in the waist deep water chatting. One of us -- I can't even remember who, but probably me because Greg and I do it all the time -- started a game of splashing each other.

When Cory, using his greater male strength and bigger hands, got the better of the game and was almost drowning me in a continuous cascade of water, I did exactly what I did to my brother when he got to that point too. I threw myself at him and tackled him into the water.

With a brother, that's a fairly innocuous thing to do. You release him and get up.

It's a bit different when you tackle a male you've spent an hour having sex with and find, as your body ends up pressed against his as you both fall into the water, that he was hiding a half erection in his speedos under the surface and behind that cascade of water. Even more so when that half erection ends up between your legs and grows into a full one as you struggle to right yourself in the water; even if we both had swimmers on.

I think both of us wondered a bit what to do. There was this momentary pause of an embraced nothingness; neither pulling away, nor doubling down on the erotic contact.

Maybe as a way of testing the waters, Cory kissed me gently on the cheek as we lay, half floating, half supporting our weight with our feet on the sand in the waist deep water, as the length of his erection imbedded itself in my receptive crease. I responded by capturing his lips against mine and thrusting my tongue into his mouth.

That sort of settled the deal. We intensely pashed each other as we conspiratorially clawed our way slowly to the water's edge where we could actually lie on the sand, still intertwined with Cory on top.