Jenna's Post Virginal Frustration Ch. 03

Story Info
Liz susses Jenna out.
7.3k words
4.76
1.4k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joanmcarthy
Joanmcarthy
1,240 Followers

When James's sister wanted to go to the beach with us, he asked if I could get there myself, instead of being picked up. His van only has two seats, he shares ownership of the car with his sister and I had my own transport, and indeed, could and often did walk the distance.

It was no big deal, except wondering whether the sister might spoil some of my carnal intentions.

I found myself in a funny place. Before Karen started fucking my brother Greg, sex was no big deal. Yes I had fantasies and desires, but they were, to me, just part of growing up. If I yearned for a suitable boyfriend and the physical relationship that went with it, it was nothing more than that. A bit of a yearning. Nothing that I felt impatient about.

Karen's presence stirred up feelings I hadn't experienced before and led me to, well, for want of a better way of putting it, use the most convenient male friend I had to lose my virginity. That's not something I regret. It was a memorable experience.

But it far from sated me. The friend was used for more sex, but I knew it couldn't go on forever like that; especially at the rate I wanted sex.

When James entered my life a mere three days ago, he stirred up my feelings to boiling point. Here was a male who, both intellectually and physically, set my hormones alight.

Love? Can I really be in love with someone I only met such a short time ago. Doesn't it take longer than that?

But love or not, we shared great sex yesterday. Shouldn't that be enough to calm my desires for a bit? Isn't that how it should work; I want sex, I have sex, for a little while at least I don't obsess about it?

Why is that not enough? Why do I want more today?

Isn't any sensible woman meant to be holding off the oversexed desires of their male partner? What is wrong with me?

I'm starting to understand the drives that cause Karen and Greg's relationship to be the sex feast it is. But I still feel guilty about it; even if not guilty enough to moderate my intentions.

James seemed to take quite a liking to my ultra-Brazilian bikini yesterday, so I washed it overnight with the intention or wearing it today. It would be the first time I was wearing it in full public view, but gained a lot of confidence about it yesterday.

Over it I wore one of my micro mini (like something you really need to wear bikini pants under), sheath, string shouldered, sun dresses; and I decided I'd walk down to the beach.

James and his sister Liz were already there when I arrived. Sitting on the sand, as I approached them, Liz moved to the side, opening up a gap between her and James, inviting me to take that place. At least I wasn't alone in wearing an ultra-Brazilian bikini. Liz's was as brief as mine, something exaggerated by her bigger -- and therefore more exposed - breasts. I could easily see why all my teenage male friends were buzzing around her at the sailing club on Sunday.

It didn't take long for me to get the impression I was being evaluated by Liz as to my suitability for his brother.

Fortunately, she quickly seemed to relax and I found myself in as easy a conversation with her as I found I can have with James. We were soon lying on our back sunning ourselves while James sat cross legged facing us, alongside my stomach; mainly listening but not reluctant to chip in when it was appropriate.

It was quickly obvious he was having difficulty not just staring at my body; and I could see, especially at my mons. The cut and tautness of the bikini bottom did highlight somewhat the modestly sized, but never the less quite unmistakable, mons bulge I had and it seemed James was drawn to it like a moth to a flame. It wasn't long before he placed a hand on my stomach, gently rubbing across it.

As we kept chatting the hand drifted down to the plunging waistband of the bikini and he ran his hand slowly back and forwards across it for a while; almost nonchalantly or even absent mindedly as we kept talking.

But as much as he was engaged in the conversation, his eyes had trouble not constantly drifting down to my mons. And when they weren't there, they were usually on my breasts.

I can't say I didn't find his actions arousing. Not throw him on the ground and fuck him in front of his sister arousing. But my labia were swollen and separated and my vagina was receptive and pumping out juices which I knew would be dampening the gusset of my bikini pants in what would be a very obvious way if I spread my legs and you were looking from a certain direction. With my head raised by the bag I was using as a pillow, I was well aware that had opened up a bit of a camel toe in my pants too; that would be fairly obvious to James from where he was looking. But I could set that aside.

More obviously, my arousal had raised my nipples too, which were on high beam in the equally taut material of the triangles of my bikini top.

It was nice, like a very erotic, gentle massage, and I was enjoying it immensely.

In response to his placement of a hand on my stomach, I'd put mine on his mid-thigh. It too had drifted upwards towards his crotch, but I was hardly going to start wanking his cock, on the beach and in front of his sister.

As he got a bit bolder, he rested his hand on my mons, using his thumb to gently stroke the area from where my mons turned into my crotch and his hand. That part of the pants wasn't lined, the lining only covering a small length in the gusset proper. I could sense him enjoying gliding his thumb across the silky smooth, tautly drawn material; including across the front of my crease where it turned up the front of my mons.

Occasionally too, he rimmed along the side elastic of the pants, which, not being wide enough to fully cover my mons, meant he was stroking the mons itself.

I could see Liz taking some interest in all this, even as James eyes continued to mainly fixate on those parts of my body covered by my bikini.

I didn't hold that against him. He was only a bit player in the conversation. If he had to look anywhere, I was happy for him to look at me. And given my feelings towards him, looking at me sexually was OK by me too.

I thought how I'd feel if we reversed positions; he lying down talking to someone, me sitting over him biding my time. I'd enjoy caressing him in the semi-sexual way he was caressing me. I'd be staring down too; at his erection. I lamented he was dressed in boardies and not in speedos/swim briefs/budgie smugglers; call them what you will. I could picture myself sliding my finger up and down the length of his shaft, sheathed tautly in highly stretched spandex, absolutely fascinated by being able to make it surge to my touch.

For all I know he doesn't have any speedos. They have fallen from fashion a bit for younger guys in Australia. Because Greg, and my father, are involved in a lot of swimming and surf lifesaving Iron Man competitions, they are no stranger to me. They are almost like our household standard of male dress in summer, as much as bikini have been that of me and mum. I've never found -- like some girls do -- the dick bulge to be anything to be shy about. The aroused dick bulge on the other hand is a new thing brought on by Karen's arrival. That's not to say Greg deliberately walks around in an aroused state. But our house is a dynamic house; I've walked in quite a few times to a situation where Karen has had Greg at full arousal. A few of dad's too, given the effect the sexualisation of the house is having on him.

It seemed on the spur of the moment, Liz suddenly popped up to the sitting position, and turned to me...

"Do you fancy an ice cream? Let's go and get one..."

Turning to James, she added...

"Will you look after our gear? We'll bring you one back."

As we started walking up towards the shop, she turned to me with a sincere face...

"Thank you for what you've done for James. He's always been very shy about girls. You seem to have brought him out. He was a different guy when he came home from sailing and, don't worry, I can guess why that might be.

He's a really nice guy, but the trouble has been, he's too nice. So shy or worried about what they might think if he's too forward that girls lose interest in him. And yet, when he comes out, you see what a wonderful guy he can be.

By the way, you know our van is a camper, don't you. A pretty comfortable bed too. I've been known to put it to good use."

She turned to wink at me.

As we walked up, waited in line and walked back, Liz gave me more background on James. It was all flattering. I could see how, if he wasn't forward enough, he might have had a lack of success with girls, but I could also see the nice guy we laid beneath. But I'd already discovered that for myself.

When we got back, I sat down. But Liz remained standing, casting her eye up the beach...

"I think I might leave you two here and go for a walk up along the beach. I'll probably be about three quarters of an hour."

Passing James the ice cream she'd brought back for him, she whispered something in his ears then stood up, picked up her towel and wandered off; turning back after a few steps to add...

"Have a nice time you two."

I followed her with my eyes for a few moments, then looked back at James. He was already focused on me and as I caught his eye he told me...

"Liz said I should take you up and show you the inside of the camper van."

"Did she now?"

I wasn't at all sure James had picked up the real meaning in Liz's suggestion, but wasn't going to miss an opportunity...

'Well, let's go then."

I stood up and collected up my gear, watching as James stood up too. Until now, as he sat down cross legged, the state of his manhood had been largely lost in the folds of his boardies. But as he stood up, all was revealed as the material draped over what might well have been a full erection. I was surprised it had survived our walk up to the shops; or maybe he did know where this was heading and was aroused in anticipation.

I held his hand in my spare one as we walked towards the back of the beach. James seemed a little flustered...

"I know you saw it yesterday when you went to get my boardies. But we're really proud of the work that went into it and I think she wants you to get a proper look at our handiwork."

I squeezed James's hand and gave him a big grin as I broke the news to him...

"Ah, James. I think she was actually telling you to take me up to the van to have sex. You've got good reason to be proud of your handiwork, but it's a different type of handiwork she wanted you to show me."

James looked at me a little slack jawed...

"How does she know we've had sex?"

"Sisters aren't stupid. You have to know someone pretty intimately before you're allowed to stoke them like you were stroking me this morning. In any case, I'm pretty sure she'd picked up something in your countenance when you went home last night that suggested you'd got yourself laid."

James unlocked the van and opened the side door, standing back to let me go first. I went and sat on the double bed against the back of the van as James closed the door behind us. As he came towards me, I lay down on the further side of the bed; trying to adopt the most sexually provocative pose I could.

James came and sat on the bed level with my hips, placing his palm over my mons again, once again stroking it with his thumb...

"Does it bother you my sister knows we've had sex?"

"No, why, does it bother you?"

James contemplated his answer.

"I don't suppose so. We share most things. I know she had sex with her boyfriend back in Sydney. Was I doing the wrong thing when I put my hands on you back there?"

I was impressed by James's innocence; partly because I'm not sure I'm any less innocent than he is. I can see we're both navigating this sex thing and the fact I've had a few week's head start doesn't make me any expert.

"It was really nice James and I was enjoying it immensely. You have a wonderful touch, so no, you definitely weren't doing the wrong thing. But it was quite sexual, even if you didn't go all the way with your fingers. It gave Liz a message and I suppose you have to think about what other people might think when you're in a public space. But, you know, I'm a big girl. I'm quite capable of nicely telling you that you're going too far if the circumstances demand it. Did you enjoy touching me up?"

James's thumb had now started sliding down my crease between my open labia, sometimes just touching on my clit. I thought this might have been a clothes ripping off quickie, but was settling in for a more relaxed pace.

"I love anything that gives you pleasure. But there is something sensuous about stroking you in your bikini. That's a stunningly sexy bikini you've got on and it feels so nice touching it."

James was now focusing his thumb on my clit. I lifted the hand nearest him from the bed and placed it high on his thigh where the back of it rubbed against the erection in his pants as I replied.

"Well, what you're doing now feels pretty nice too. Very nice actually."

Emboldened, James brought his other hand up to cup my breast, capturing my raised nipple, which was pushing up the material of the top, between two fingers to let him tweak it.

He bent over to kiss me as he intensified the stimulation of my clit. Already aroused and stirred up by what he'd been doing on the beach and now with a combination of clit and nipple stimulation, I quickly climaxed; moaning into his mouth as I threw my hips up and swayed them from side to side.

Even as I continued to moan with my contractions, I ripped open the Velcro waistband of his boardies and wrapped his erection in my hand. James took the hint and I raised my hips again to let him slide my pants off my body, then reached under my back to release the bottom tie of my bikini top to remove it too.

As he stood up to turn around, the now unsupported boardies fell down his legs, helped by me. He stepped out of them as he knelt on the bed facing me. I spread my legs enough to let him kneel between them, his towering, thick erection at the centre of my field of vision. He lowered himself onto me, my hand guiding him to his initial penetration of me.

He entered me without finding any resistance, slipping into my wet, well lubricated vagina as if it had been waiting for him all along; which it had.

The thickness of his shaft was working as well as it had the day before. His thrusts were stimulating my g spot as well as any fingering or cowgirl sex Cory had given me. Enjoying it, more than that, massively stimulated and excited by it, I had my arm wrapped around James's neck, pulling him intimately down onto me as the rise and fall of his hips partly withdrew his erection and plunged it back into me and his movements translated to a brushing of my elevated nipples against his chest.

You could tell James was enjoying it too; a sort of half moan, half grunt, accompanying every thrust.

Neither of us sounded like we were going to last long, but James went first; an almighty groan announcing his initial pulse. In what I wondered might be almost a state of panic that he'd gone first, he started thrusting fast a furious. If he was trying to tip me over into an orgasm too, it worked. I just about strangled him with the arm around his neck as I reacted to my climax; grasping him tightly as my body imbued the erotic excitement his manhood had given me.

I held him there for the considerable time it took his erection to soften.

He wasn't even able to kiss me as I basically held his face against the mattress alongside my head. As I released him, he brought his lips against mine as I felt his manhood withdrawn from my body and James brought himself back into a kneeling position alongside me.

At my request, he passed me my towel so I could clean myself up, then offered me my bikini pants and helped me pulled them up while I was still laying on my back. The he passed my bikini top to me; watching me as I tied it back on.

As I lay back down on my back, he brought his hand to my stomach, once again rimming it along the elastic waistband of my pants. I had to ask...

"You really like playing with my bikini don't you?"

He blushed...

"Yes. I suppose so. Is that bad?"

"No, as I said, it feels nice. I like being touched by you. But what about the other way around? Do you have any speedos?"

"I don't usually wear them, but I do have a couple of pairs in the camper for when I have to take outdoor showers."

"So you've got them here?"

"Yea, they're in the draw."

"Well, maybe you put one on...Please."

James reached over and pulled one out of the draw; pulling it up his legs while still kneeling; lifting himself just enough to get it on and then kneeling upright as he positioned them snugly on his body.

It was certainly tightly fitting on him. It almost looked like a size too small.

Sitting up and getting out of the way, I asked him to lie face down on the bed.

Girls might not have the same degree of visual obsessions as guys, but the thing that most attracts them -- or is it just me -- is a good tight butt; well, that and a ripped chest too.

James's was smokingly hot tight, really highlighted by the way the speedos moulded to his bum cheeks. I don't really want to look at butt holes or bum fluff. A bit like bikini pants, the speedos simplify the view, turning a complex, messy sight into one that simply makes a statement about the -- well let's get down to the basics -- breeding quality of the wearer. A tautly muscled, tight butt strongly suggests a healthy body and therefore the first requirement of a breeding quality male.

Or something like that anyway.

And much like James had got to touch up my mons, now I got to slide my hands across the stretched silky material covering the firm glutes of his butt; feeling the latent strength in his body.

As I gave him what might more politely be called a lower torso massage, I asked James about his sister and the experience of being a twin. It was really nice to hear what a great relationship they have.

Greg and I have what I think is a pretty good one. But as twins, they take it to another level; which is why I suppose Liz wanted to check me out today.

Half way through the conversation, I smacked him on the bottom and told him to turn over.

His cock lay flaccid, off to the side, within his swimwear. But it seemed it was already primed for re-use. I lightly ran my finger along it once and then watched it with some fascination as he grew an erection. Firstly it noticeably hardened and lengthened, pushing further out to the side, then it seemed to get the strength to push itself most of the way to the vertical before the constraints of his swimwear restricted its movement.

Grabbing a pinch of material just under the centre of his waistband, I pulled and stretched it up, opening up a void in it, which his erection immediately filled. Given the size of his cock and the tightness of the garment, it looked almost like the swimwear could be ripped asunder. The top third of his erection was completely sheath wrapped in the tortured material, which stood completely above the waistband. The material clung so tightly to it, the shape of the bell and recess underneath were on display like a carved sculpture of penile perfection.

Below that the material fanned out to the sides to meet the waistband.

But the real give in the material was through the crotch. The leg elastic was lifted well away from his upper thighs, letting his balls actually hang out, exposed, each side.

My eyes were drawn to it in much the same way James had found my mons compelling viewing. It created an interesting sexual frisson in me.

It felt strange. When Cory had a boner in his swimmers, I just wanted them off. The boner was there for a purpose and I just wanted delivery on the purpose.

Joanmcarthy
Joanmcarthy
1,240 Followers
12