Jenna's Second Day

Story Info
Jenna & Robert's 2nd day at the adults only resort.
11.5k words
4.72
40.2k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PickFiction
PickFiction
1,432 Followers

All of my writing is fiction and the stories and characters are all products of my imagination. They were created for my fun and, hopefully, your enjoyment. Some of the events in the stories are not particularly condoned nor encouraged by the author but are there to create and enhance the story of the imaginary characters and their lives. Comments are always encouraged and carefully reviewed. All characters within the story are 18 years of age or older. Hope you enjoy!

This is another chapter in the story of Jenna and her husband, Robert. The first chapter is called Jenna's Surprise and it would certainly be helpful to read that in order to understand the situation and the somewhat strange circumstances that have led up to where we are now.

When Jenna and her masseur, Mario got to the courtyard, Mario immediately saw his wife at one of the tables and went to join her. Jenna stayed in the doorway, unsure of what to do. Thinking about it though, Mario hadn't seemed concerned about his wife seeing who he had been with so why should she be concerned. Actually, she was more concerned about herself and being seen by the wife, who probably knew what had just happened with her husband and her seeing who it had happened with. Well, not exactly what had happened but the general category of what had probably happened. So, she waited a couple of minutes and then went to an empty table, checking to see if Robert was there yet. He wasn't.

The server was quickly there and Jenna asked for and received a glass of wine. Now there were two questions filling her mind. The first, where was Robert and what was he doing -- or who was he doing? Oh, lord, she thought. She'd never had thoughts like that before, "who" someone was doing, let alone her own husband. What had happened to her? The second question was, what had she just done? The massage was Mario's idea and she could blame him for what happened. Of course, getting naked had been her idea. Her "just doing something nice for Mario" idea. Innocent enough. Guh, how was getting naked being innocent?

It had been exciting for sure. She had been topless twice before today, but now she had been totally naked, alone in a room with a strange man. And he was naked too with something she had never seen before. At least nothing anywhere near that big. And, she told herself, the massage was very relaxing and pleasant until . . . She took a deep breath. It had been very pleasant, right to the end. She had never felt quite like that before. It hadn't been making love either. It was just sex, having sex, enjoying sex. She was going crazy. She and Robert had agreed that if there was anything they felt uncomfortable with, they could just leave and go to their room or somewhere else. She shook her head. Evidently, she hadn't felt uncomfortable with what had happened. On the contrary, she had felt very unwilling to stop once it got to where it shouldn't have gone. How could she explain all that to Robert? And where was Robert, anyway?

She looked up to realize she had drained her glass of wine and it was being refilled again. The wine had probably been the main problem. All the wine in the courtyard and then more in his room. She knew what wine did to her even though she hadn't experienced it very often. It just shut down the regular day-to-day Jenna and let someone else out. It was like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. It had happened that one time in Robert's parent's house. Wine with the nice dinner and, despite their determination to be virgins on their wedding night, it had happened very quickly in that little basement room. And now it had happened here as well. It was just sex, she kept telling herself. They hadn't kissed or anything that even hinted at love making. Love making was for Robert. This was just sex, just fun. She knew if he didn't get here soon, she'd be a raving basket case, a candidate for a strait jacket.

At last here he came, walking with a rather tall, very attractive lady who had to be forty years old. And they were coming right to her table.

"Hi, Jen. This is Marjorie." He had a very nonchalant smile on his face. Was this the woman who he'd . . . whatever he'd done?

"Hello," Marjorie said very pleasantly. "I was just very anxious to meet the lady your Robert is married to. I'm sure we'll be seeing each other sometime during the rest of the week. You are here for just a week, aren't you?"

"Yes, just a week," Jenna replied, feeling very self-conscious.

"See you later, then," and Marjorie was headed toward another table at the far end of the courtyard.

Now Jenna looked at Robert, a questioning and rather unsmiling look that made him very uneasy. Had she just gone to a room and sat and talked for the whole time while he had . . . well, done what he had done? He had a twinge down below when he thought about what he had been doing. But if she hadn't, what was going to happen and what was he going to tell her? What was she going to tell him? She was sitting here with no man around and he had no idea how long she had been sitting there. She hadn't come back to their room -- lord, that would have been awkward. But what HAD she been doing? An awkward silence as they stared at each other, unspoken questions crossing the space between them, unspoken answers filling their minds. Who would go first?

"You might as well sit down," Jenna finally said. "You look silly just standing there looking at me."

Robert sat down. For the past hour or hour and a half, however long it had been, he hadn't been thinking about what he'd say when he saw Jenna again. Likewise, in her own self-analysis, she hadn't given a thought to what she'd say. Yet, as she looked at him, she knew she loved him, more than ever now, and she was determined to get things started, even if they didn't progress well.

"Well, shall we sit here and talk or should we go to our room?"

He wasn't sure he was ready to go to the room that he had just left quite yet. "Let's stay here. You can have wine and I'll have more Wernesgruber. A few more people had wandered into the courtyard, evidently their evening activities concluded, and the server was getting a little busier and they had to wait for the beer and the additional wine so they were just looking around a little self-consciously as they waited. At last the beer was there and the wine glass was full again and it was time to get started.

"Who goes first?" Jenna asked quietly.

Robert took a deep breath. "I'm not sure."

Suddenly Jenna had a solution. She reached into the pocket of her shorts and took out the penny she had gotten from Mario.

"I'll flip and if it's the queen that's up, I'll go first. If it's the other side, you go first." Robert looked amazed, but nodded.

She flipped the coin and it landed on the table, rolled for a second and stopped, the queen being up again of course. "Damn coin," she thought.

"Can I see that?" Robert asked. She handed it to him. He could see that it was an English penny and he knew that Jenna didn't have any English money. It had to be part of the story she was about to tell.

"May I ask you something before I start?"

"Sure."

"When we started tonight, we said that if anything happened that we were totally uncomfortable with, we'd just leave and go back to our room. Since I met Marjorie, can I assume that didn't happen with you?" She was trying to get a response that would help her decide just what she would tell Robert. Not that she would lie to him. But, like the oath you take in court. Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, etc. She could tell the truth, but not the WHOLE truth if she had to.

"I love you, Jenna. I do, with all my heart and soul. No, I didn't do that. And when it's my turn I'll tell you everything that happened and if you hate me, I guess I deserve it."

That one ripped through her like jagged harpoon. She took his hand. "I love you too, you know that, so here goes."

She led him through her tale, how polite Mario had been, a little about Mario, how he had given her wine. "You know what happens with me and wine," she said. Robert glanced at her glass. He did for sure, and had seen her suck down quite a bit so far this evening. That might explain what she was going to say, whatever that might be. She told him she thought everything that happened was her fault because she had started it. Now Robert was wondering where this was going but, he also knew that he had a story to share as well and . . . He waited for Jenna to go on.

She told him about her decision, really based on not wanting to totally disappoint Mario, who had a beautiful smile and was so kind and polite, who also may have been expecting a hot and, well you know kind of a night. So, she had gotten naked and so had he. She told him about the coin. Then she got to the part about the massage, how good it felt, how complimentary he was and then how one thing had led to another and . . . She stopped and looked at Robert. She had to tell him. He actually looked expectant. So, she told him what had happened. She hadn't mentioned size yet, but she finally told him about that too. She realized that she was breathing a little harder than normal as she finished. Although it was hard to do, she told him about how it was just sex. They had never kissed or anything like that.

Robert leaned across the table and gave her a big hug. "Nothing is your fault," he said thoughtfully. "It's all my fault for booking this trip. It was my mistake that caused all this to happen." He took a deep breath. "And neither of us said enough, and left and went somewhere else." She nodded in agreement, not sure she was agreeing with all of it but enough so she wasn't feeling so guilty any longer. At the same instant she realized that Robert was going to tell her his story. Her story, his story. She didn't know what it was going to be but her imagination was working. She had met Marjorie. She was older, much more experienced and Robert was getting ready to tell her about his time with Marjorie. She took a deep breath.

"I'm not sure quite how to start. Nothing in my life had prepared me for this." He paused for a second. "She told me when we got to our room that she was weird, and that's the reason that she and her husband came here every year, so they could be weird with other people as well. She said she knew just from looking at me that this was all very new to me and to not think that the rest of life was going to be like her weirdness. Jenna, I was scared. You saw her. She's a pretty good-looking lady for being 41 years old. Forty one, Jenna. Not quite old enough to be my mother but not too far from it.

When we walked in, she just stripped her clothes off and told me to get ready. I almost did what we talked about, you know, telling her to leave and that I didn't want to keep going. But you know what?" He paused again. "Stupid curiosity. Stupid engineering curiosity. I wondered what the heck she was talking about and the only way to find out was to stay and have her stay too. So, I did. I took my clothes off too and she had a little bag with her and took out a bottle of chocolate syrup. Then she, well, started playing with my cock. You're the only one who's really ever played with it, Jenna, so it was really strange. Is it okay that I'm telling you this?

Jenna was actually anxious to hear more. "Sure, keep going."

Robert seemed relieved. "Well, she took some of the syrup in her hand and smeared it all over my cock. It was weird, just like she said. And then she said that she loved to suck cock but she hated the salty taste so she put chocolate on so she could enjoy it. And then she just started sucking and, god Jenna, it felt so good. Soooo good. I don't know why."

"Because it was different and strange and that made it exciting. Exciting for both of us. We're used to vanilla and this was Neapolitan."

"I guess," he said, looking back at her. "Listen, I'm just going to tell you this like it happened and if you hate me, you'll just have to hate me." He had a sort of frantic look on his face.

"Do you hate me?" she asked quietly.

"No, of course not."

"It's a deal then, I won't hate you either. So just keep telling."

"Okay. Well, like I was saying, she kept licking and sucking and getting all the chocolate and I was about to go nuts and, well," he shrugged, "I was ready to cum. And she stopped and said she needed more chocolate. She got that bottle and spread the chocolate around again and started sucking and licking and when I was ready again, she stopped. More chocolate, she said, and the same thing. Four times she did that, Jenna, four times and I was nearly nuts. Couldn't get my breath and she'd just smile and smear on more chocolate and then make me crazy again. On the fifth time, she stopped again, looked at me and then said, oh go ahead and just used her hand and I shot all over her, in her hair, face on her boobs. She just smiled and asked if that was good. All I could do was grunt." He was just shaking his head and looking at Jenna. She was thinking a little about Mario and wondering if she could have even gotten that thing in her mouth. She couldn't believe she was actually thinking that and, even worse, was wishing she had at least tried it. And she was trying to picture Marjorie sucking on Robert's cock.

"Then she said that I needed time to recover so why didn't I just do her. She spread her legs and, um, well, pulled herself wide open and told me to go ahead. It was so weird. Kind of like going to the grocery store or something. Here, do this, now do that. Anyway, I did and pretty soon she came. I just kind of waited for her to tell me what was next and she went to work on me again and when I was ready, she climbed on and we had sex." He stopped and stared at Jenna. "It wasn't Jenna sex, you know." She smiled back at him, very happy to hear him say that. "Then it got really weird in a different sort of way. When we were through, she climbed off of me and went to her bag and got out a big notebook. She leafed through it, then told me I was number 74 and, after looking a little more, I was the seventh Robert. She explained that she liked to keep the book and fill it with information about the guys she had sex with. And, she started asking me questions.

"Where are you from? How long have you been married? Were you a virgin when you got married? How often do you have sex? Do you do oral? Do you do anal? Does she like to be tied up? Does she like to be spanked? Do you do golden showers? Do you do threesomes or swing? Do you like to have sex in public? I was trying to answer even though I don't think I was sure what she was talking about half the time. All the questions are what took me so long to get back out here."

"Did you enjoy it?" she asked very directly.

Robert looked away. "I guess. Some things felt good for sure. But . . . "

"Ready to go back to the room?" Asking that, she had a very special grin on her face. She knew he saw it.

"Let's go," he said and they headed for the room.

While Robert fiddled with the little door card, Jenna was getting naked, right in the hallway. Robert's eyes got wide when he saw her. Once inside she was taking his clothes off of him very quickly and he was squirming.

"Let me run and take a shower first," he pleaded half-heartedly.

Remembering, she said. "No, no, not yet," and quickly she had him in her mouth to a deep groan from him. He does taste different, she thought, so that must be Marjorie. She had done a good job on him as there was not a hint of a chocolate taste. When his breathing got much more rapid and his groans closer together, she stood up and pushed him to the bed and down. She climbed up and straddled him, must to his surprise. This was a different Jenna.

"This is Jenna sex," she said. "Would you like that?"

"Please," he gasped out as she slid him into a very warm and wet tube that may have not been quite as tight as usual, but he didn't notice nor complain. She began to move, up then down, a gentle slap as she bottomed, a little rocking motion from side to side, then up again and down.

"You liking this Jenna sex?" she asked seductively as she slowly began to pick up the pace. Robert just closed his eyes and began moving his hips in time with hers. Enough of an answer she decided as she bent and kissed him. Her tongue probed and his mouth opened with a groan she could actually feel. Quickly his arms were around her neck and he squashed her against him. About two more pumps and suddenly she was on her back and Robert was over her, slapping against her hips as now it was his turn and he was pumping harder and faster than he ever had before. Suddenly his head was back, a final long groan and he erupted inside of her, over and over and then some more. It seemed he just knew what was needed after that and he rolled off of her and his finger went to work, for about 15 seconds before she had an orgasm even better than the one she'd had earlier.

They lay on the bed, both exhausted and not wanting to move. Finally, she rolled to her side and kissed him on the cheek.

"Was that good Jenna sex?"

There was no answer for a few seconds. "I don't know. I'll have to wait till my body stops twitching and tingling and my nerves stop firing to let you know. But I think the answer is going to be yes."

"Even after Marjorie, are you still game?"

"If tomorrow night, when we're done, I come back here and get more of the same Jenna sex I got tonight, I'm still game. You?"

She was remembering and wondering. "Sure. Plenty of Jenna sex left in me."

Jenna woke up first and just lay there, watching Robert sleep. She couldn't help but feel a little sorry for him. His time with Marjorie didn't seem to match at all her time with Mario. They were both kind of equal in things like that, sexual things, and she was sure most of his answers to Marjorie's questions had been no. Her time with Mario had been, well, surprising, and she had to admit, pretty exciting. Even now, as she thought about it, she could hardly believe it had happened. This whole time, part of one day and yesterday seemed like some kind of fantasy, something you might dream about. But here were people actually living it. She and Robert were actually living it. And today was another day and they were still here and would be living this day as well, whatever it might be. She wondered if there was anything that would make her say no and just leave what was happening. She had to giggle at that since she was sure there were LOTS of things that could make that happen.

She was thinking and remembering last night. There was a question rattling around in her head. She knew how to answer it but wasn't sure she wanted to. Maybe. She had been thinking about everything and maybe she could. Robert was still sleeping. She slid her hand across her belly and between her legs. Slowly she pushed it inside her, but just barely. It was enough. A deep breath and she brought that finger to her lips and tasted. It was just a small taste but did seem a little different than Marjorie had tasted. She decided that maybe she was the weird one but still, she was just curious, and she wasn't even an engineer, like Robert. She had certainly discovered that cocks came in different sizes, just as Robert had told her. No reason why women wouldn't taste differently as well.

Robert stirred and she gave him a kiss. "Morning already?" he said as he finally opened his eyes. The smile she got nearly made her melt. "I know you," he said. "Best sex partner I've ever had." Before yesterday he could have said, 'only sex partner I've ever had'.

"Ditto," she answered. "Ready for some breakfast and another day?"

They dressed for breakfast, Jenna smiling at that. Everyone did it even though nearly all of them would be naked soon after. They ate, Jenna wondering how food could taste so good when it didn't seem that much different than what they had at home. Just the atmosphere she guessed. After breakfast they just walked around for a while, trying to get a good overall view of the resort. Naturally, it was hot and sunny and it wasn't long before the cool breezes of the beach and the salty water were beckoning them. Jenna changed into her new suit and Robert into that neon thing again. As they approached the beach Jenna could feel herself beginning to tingle. When they found their spot, she was quickly topless, now the fourth time in her life. Robert was looking around when he realized that he was with a totally naked wife as she was tossing the bottoms of her suit onto the towel. She raised her eyebrows and looked at him and he knew what was required. Quickly, the naked couple were heading for the water.

PickFiction
PickFiction
1,432 Followers