Jenna's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna and Robert enjoyed talking to the couple at their table who were from France but spoke English quite well. Robert had never considered that language might be an issue when he had booked the trip and, thankfully so far, it had not been. Of course, there was wine with dinner and, perhaps surprisingly, beer also. Robert ordered a German beer he had once had called Wernesgruber, a pilsner, he told Jenna which didn't mean a thing to her. She had some delicious white wine and, with a wine steward or stewardess, as it was a lady roaming about refilling glasses when they reached half full, she wasn't quite sure how much she'd had. The kind of light-headed feeling she was experiencing was giving her a gentle clue.

Now there was a man standing near the fountain holding a microphone announcing that the evening fun was about to begin. A quick look at Robert, met by a shrug from him. "Whatever," Jenna thought, and took another sip of wine.

"All right, everyone, we are taking a step back in time tonight. How many of you have heard of the bunny-hop?" An excellent PA system filled the courtyard with his voice. A few hands went up. "It's an old, kind of line dance that can be fun so we're going to try it here. And for this, everyone with be topless." He said that very casually, like it was perfectly normal for everyone to be topless.

"Oh, that's fine for you men," a woman's voice called out.

"Not for all of us," a man replied and there was lots of laughter.

"Everyone stand up and let's get started."

All the people stood and began taking off whatever top they had on. Once more Jenna was going to be topless, twice in one day. She unbuttoned and removed the blouse, then dropped it on the chair. The couple at their table had removed their tops and Jenna noted that the woman had large breasts that were drooping quite a bit and the man had the beginnings of a rather prominent belly. Seeing that, she didn't feel too bad. She did notice that Robert was checking out all the females that were close.

"Okay, we want to mix things up a little so, all the women on this end," he said, gesturing to his right, "are to trade places with all the women on this end." Now he was gesturing to his left.

Jenna waved goodbye to Robert and headed for the other end.

"Here's how this works. Each group will get close to the fountain and form a line, alternating men and women and then we'll join the two lines into one. You hold onto the waist of the person in front of you and we begin the dance. The bunny-hop is fairly simple. It's right foot out to the side and back, twice, then left food out to the side and back, twice. Then you hop forward, hop backward, then three hops forward. Simple, right. Before the music starts, we'll try it in slow motion.

Jenna had hold of the waist of an obvious body builder and she was really just holding onto that big muscle that comes down your side to your waist. Each time he moved that muscle would twitch and she was having trouble holding on. She had male hands on her waist, fingers reaching around to her bare stomach. She hadn't really seen him but he was holding tight enough that she wasn't going to get away from him.

"Here we go. Right out and back, out and back. Left out and back, out and back. Hop forward, hop back, three hops forward. Pretty good job. I think we're ready."

Some music started to play and there was a, 'One, two three, go," from the PA and they were off. It wasn't too hard at first and she had no trouble. The problem that developed though was, how far do you hop? About the third segment, the body builder took a giant hop and nearly dragged Jenna down. She really had to grab hold of him to keep from falling. Of course, that nearly pulled her away from whoever had hold of her waist and he was hanging onto her for dear life. She was also a little ticklish so if her follower's hand drifted just a little, she'd jerk in a way she wished she hadn't and a loud laugh would escape her. When she had a chance to look around, she could see why the men would enjoy this little dance. Lots of things were bouncing around and jiggling during those hops, not her things particularly as they were a little too solid to do that, but some of those great big ones were really going in all directions.

Of course, there was a lot of laughing and giggling as people naturally got mixed up once in a while and did the wrong thing, hopping backward when their waist-holder was hopping forward, things like that which got a lot more contact between bodies than normal, all very innocently of course. Jenna had gotten a look at her waist-holder on one of those awkward occasions. He was a freckle-faced redhead and his quick, "Hiii," told her he was from Alabama or Louisiana or someplace else in the deep south.

"Ok," the voice said as the music stopped. "We're going to try something a little different but just for a very short time as it's a little difficult. Instead of hands on the person's waist, you're to wrap your arms around their waist and join your hands. Okay, everybody get ready. Jenna felt the red head's arms circle her waist as she reached around the body builder. She was pressed up tight against his back, her boobs nearly squashed, as she finally managed to join her hands.

"Here we go," and the music started again. Now this was really hard. The feet out to the side was easy enough but the hopping was very different. When the body builder hopped, she was just riding on his back. On his very hairy back at that.

"Okay, that's it." The music stopped and none too soon. A few more hops with her breasts pressed against that hairy back and she was sure her nipples would have been bleeding.

The body builder turned around and in a very deep voice said, "I'm sorry, I hope I didn't hurt you there."

"No, no problem," she said smiling.

"I loved hangin' onto you there, ma'am," the redhead said.

"Thanks for holding me up," Jenna replied, unable to think of anything else to say.

Everyone was going back to their original tables and tops were going back on. Robert sat down and smiled.

"Yes," Jenna said, lowering one eyelid.

"The woman holding my waist had huge boobs and she couldn't keep time at all and when she hopped forward, I got slapped on the back every time."

"Must have been awful. You should have asked her to stop."

"I'm too polite for that. But, speaking of those kinds of things, there are two small lumps on your blouse."

Jenna looked down. Sure enough, her nipples rubbing on the hairy back had gotten a mind of their own and were a little obvious under her blouse. She shared with Robert what had happened. He giggled as another Wernesgruner arrived. Jenna noticed that her wine glass was full again also. The way things were going and the service they were getting, she wondered just how much Robert had paid for this little excursion. Whatever, she though, taking another sip of wine.

Now there was an announcement that those who didn't care to participate in the next activity were free to leave at this time. Two or three couples got up to leave and Jenna noted that they seemed to be some of the older couples there. But what was this next activity?

"Any ideas?" she whispered quietly to Robert.

"Nope."

"Should we ask them?" she said, gesturing toward their table mates.

Robert's hesitation in showing possible reluctance to participating in an activity was obvious. Even though they were definitely out of place, they didn't want to appear that way.

"Listen," he whispered back to her. "Any time we get into something that we're uncomfortable with, we can just leave and go to our room."

That was easy for him. Nothing uncomfortable for him yet. He didn't have to get topless and show his parts. "Okay, we can do that," she replied. Another sip of the wine. It certainly was good.

"Okay folks, here's what we're going to do. Anyone ever play musical chairs?" A lot more hands up this time. "Good. Women to my left and men to my right." Jenna waved good bye to Robert again as this time was his turn to move. "Okay, now number off so we can see how many we have in each group." The women numbered off -- Jenna was 21."

"We have 34," one of the men called out.

"Same here," said a woman's voice.

"Good. So now set up 33 chairs in two lines back to back and we'll be ready to start."

Jenna helped and soon the chairs were ready. She had played musical chairs in elementary school, on some of those rainy days when you couldn't go outside for recess. The men signaled they were ready too.

"Okay, good job. Now, here's how it works. We play musical chairs and when the musical stops, there will be one loser in each group. Those two come to the fountain and go off together to the man's room, free to do whatever you choose. If, on the off chance that the two are mates, we'll redo that round. Get lined up now and wait for the music to start.

"Oh my gosh," Jenna thought. She looked around but no one was leaving. She was supposed to meet a stranger and go off to his room with him. She could feel herself beginning to tremble. Maybe it was time to call time out and head for her room. Still, he did say do whatever you choose. Maybe the choice would be very innocent. Who was she kidding -- this was an adults only resort and these people weren't here to share stories about each other's families. She gritted her teeth. She had decided to do this and she would. The music started and she was moving.

All was going well until the fifth round when, as she was rounding the end of the lines, the person behind her bumped her and knocked her off balance just as the music stopped and she had no chance to get a seat. She took a deep breath and headed for the fountain telling herself that sooner or later this would have happened anyway. She was almost there when she saw a man coming from the other direction. Fairly tall, curly hair, darker complexion and smiling at her. He was tall, dark and handsome and the smile was very warm and friendly. She was still trembling. He held out his hand and took hers and they headed for the building door. He held the door for her, then directed her down the hallway just a few doors. He opened that door and gestured for her to go in which she did.

"I'm Mario," he said, that smile swallowing her again.

"Jenna," she said gently, meeting and shaking his hand.

"I've never met a Jenna before."

"It's not that common I guess."

He didn't answer but just looked at her for long seconds. She wasn't sure what she should do or what was expected. Finally, he helped.

"May I ask you a question?"

"Sure," she answered, somewhat relieved.

"When I took your hand out there, it was trembling, very much so. May I ask why?"

She knew she had been trembling and she knew why. Was she ready to tell him why? She shrugged to herself. Why not.

"This is a little comical I guess but it's the truth. As my husband put it, he didn't know the difference between "no children allowed" and "adults only."

"Oh my goodness," he replied quickly. "You mean you didn't know what this was . . . "

"Until we got here." She finished his sentence for him.

"Wow! That's something. To make you feel a little better, my wife arranged this vacation for us with me not knowing and I didn't know where we were going until we got here either."

"Your wife?" Jenna said, a little amazed.

"She's a bit of an adventurist," he smiled and shook his head for emphasis. "Listen, since we're here, let me be a good host. I have vodka, rum and some wine. May I please fix you something?"

"No thanks on the vodka and rum but wine might be good."

"I hope you like red since that's what we have." He noticed her hesitation. "You're a white wine drinker then?"

"Normally, yes. But I like reds too so pour away."

He grimaced but smiled too. "See, now I've been marked down in your book already."

"Red will be an adventure," she countered.

Mario went to the cabinet and was soon back with two glasses of red wine. He put them on the table and sat down opposite her.

"Where are you from?"

"We're from Ohio, in the USA," she added, noting that Mario had a slight accent. "You?"

"I was born in Spain, but we live in London now. That's my wife's home."

"Spain. I would love to go there sometime."

"I miss it," he said. "But I do get to travel some for my work and sometimes I get back there."

They talked for another 15 minutes and Jenna was feeling just a mite guilty. Mario may have been expecting a very hot and wild time here and by the circumstances and chance, he had . . . her. And they were talking. Very pleasant talk but just talking. She had a thought but wondered if she could do it. It was poking her brain and she was having trouble concentrating on what Mario was saying. Could she? She could if she would. The question was, would she?

"I have a thought," she fairly blurted out. If she was going to do it, now was the time. "This might make the talk a little more interesting. She looked at him and he back at her. "We could talk naked." She heard herself say the words but she couldn't believe they had actually come from her.

"Really?" he said. "I think that would be very pleasant. You are a very lovely lady and I can only imagine what you would look like naked."

That made Jenna take a deep breath as she knew she must have some rosy cheeks after his comment. But she had said it and now she had to do it.

"Let's make it even more interesting," he suggested. "We will take turns taking off one item of clothing at a time. Sometimes anticipation is excellent."

He was making a little game of it. She had suggested it and he was adding to it. She wondered if he'd want to add more later. She saw him reach in his pocket. He held up a coin.

"I'll flip and if we see the queen, then you go first. If we see this, whatever it is on the other side, then I'll go first." He looked at Jenna and she nodded. They were flipping a coin to see who'd get naked first. Was it really happening? He flipped the coin. Yes, it was. It hit the carpet, bounced once and was still. They both bent over to see . . . the queen of course.

"Listen," Mario said quickly. "I remember that trembling hand and I'd be perfectly willing to go first." A small thing, given the end result would be the same but still very kind. She was beginning to appreciate Mario as she thought about some of the others she might have been paired with.

"Thanks, but no, really, it was a deal and we'll do that. But, may I keep that coin as a souvenir?"

"It is a penny but I guess I can spare it." He giggled and handed it to her where it went into the pocket of her shorts.

She held up one finger and kicked off her sandals. The soft carpet felt good under her bare feet. Mario smiled, and his sandals were next to hers. Now she had to decide. Just a moment and she raised two fingers, reached behind her and unfastened her shorts, stepped out of them and lay them on top the sandals.

Mario smiled, and carefully unbuttoned his shirt. He slowly slipped it off his shoulders, then lay it on top of her shorts. He nodded his head toward her.

She slowly raised three fingers, carefully unbuttoned her blouse and slid it off her shoulders, much as Mario had done. She folded it and lay it on top of his shirt. Now her breasts were bare and aimed right at him.

"Very nice," he said softly, that warm smile again. He was unfastening his shorts and they were quickly off and on the pile.

She could feel herself blushing ever so slightly at his comment but was sure her eyes had widened at the rather large bulge she could see in his boxer shorts. She was beginning to wonder. The four fingers were up though, and this was the moment of truth, so to speak. She'd been topless twice today, three times now. But never this as she slowly slipped out of her bikini panties and lay them on the growing pile.

"Very stunning," he said softly, with that same smile. "Oh, I've made you blush again. I'm sorry but I only speak the truth."

"Thank you," she said, averting her eyes. But she was going to look when those boxers came off which they were in the process of doing.

"Oh my gosh," she said, before she even thought about it and before the boxers were even off his feet. Robert had told her that those things came in lots of sizes but she had never imagined, in her very sheltered life, that they came in this size. It was huge, and it was still hanging down, not even hard. She knew from watching Robert that they grew a good bit when they got hard but this was hard to imagine. She could tell that Mario wasn't quite sure what to say next but all she could do was stare.

"That's very refreshing," he finally said.

"What?" she replied, finally tearing her eyes away from his cock. "What's refreshing?"

"Your muff," he answered, again with that smile. "So many women today like the bare and smooth look down there. I just enjoy that it looks, well, a little more natural.

It was a little more natural she thought. She had trimmed it carefully for the trip, the first time ever, so it wasn't totally natural.

"I have a knack for making you blush," he said and sat down in the chair, his big cock bouncing when he did.

"I blush easily," she answered, smiling back as she sat down. Normally, in this casual atmosphere she'd have pulled her legs up and sat on her feet. Not now though. That would be way too much.

"Let me just say this and then it will be done," he began, a serious look on his face. "I told you that you were very stunning, and you are. Seeing you there, my body may have a reaction which sometimes I have no control over. I beg you to just pardon that."

"Oh my gosh," she said out loud, realizing that he was apologizing for an erection he might get sometime during the evening. Now it was her turn not to know how to answer.

"Well, if it happens, it's a compliment to you and you should enjoy being able to make that happen."

She was almost beginning to tremble again, wondering where this conversation might be headed but Mario quickly steered it onto a different path. They were talking about home and growing up and he was telling her about Spain and what it had been like there. Not too surprisingly, some of their stories nearly matched. This went on for 15 of 20 minutes when Mario paused and gave her a special look.

"So, here you are doing things you've never done before. How adventurous are you?"

That was a loaded question if she'd ever heard one. How to answer though. "Go on," she finally said.

"When I was much younger, I was a masseuse for about three years. I was very good at it and had a very regular group of clients. Do you get massages regularly?"

Her mind was whirring with that statement and question. "Never had one."

"Never?" His eyes were wide in disbelief.

"Never," she repeated.

"Remember the adventurous question. Are you?"

Now her brain was really working. They were both naked and, if he gave her a massage, his hands would be all over her. Plus, they were alone. She was looking at Mario as her brain raced and he had a very patient but expectant look on his face. It was just a massage after all. If she was in Ohio and getting one it would be much the same, she was sure. Still. She couldn't sit her all night staring at him. She had to make a decision. Something deep inside of her was telling her it wasn't a good choice but something closer to the surface was urging her to go ahead. She shrugged her shoulders and smiled at Mario and received that huge smile from him in return. She thought she could feel her body tingling just a little. She'd soon find out.

Mario went to the bathroom and returned with a beach towel which he spread carefully on the carpet in the middle of the room. He looked at her. She was thinking that the floor was certainly a better place than on the bed.

"If you would, please lay down here on your stomach and we can get started." He was always so polite.