Jennie Goes to New York City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My body tightened up, and I was writhing in Jamie's arms for what seemed like many minutes until I finally calmed down and reached such a state of complete relaxation that I think I actually fell asleep for a moment or two. The next thing I knew, I heard Jamie say, "wake up Jenn, we're here at the hotel, wake up Jennie."

I woke with a start, then jolted upright, suddenly realizing my legs were splayed, my breasts visable, and my soaking wet, but well satisfied pussy was on full display. "Come on Jennie," let's get up to our room."

Jamie helped me straighten my clothing, then took my arm to get me out of the cab, holding on to me while he paid the driver. As we walked away the cab driver called out; Ms. Jennie, you are very, very beautiful Ms. Jennie, Thank you." He was very cute, and I giggled a little at that, and began to feel very much like Cinderella as we walked into the crowded lobby of the great Roosevelt Hotel.

As we walked through the lobby of the hotel, I truly felt like the lucky Prince in this Cinderella story. Jennie, who always looks beautiful in every situation, looked like a complete train wreck. But interestingly, it only enhanced her beauty, and I don't think that was my opinion alone. Every other man, and maybe even a few women in the great lobby, seemed to be looking at her with great curiosity, but also with lust in their eyes. Her hair was a mess, her face flushed, wobbly on her legs, and clothing just completely disheveled, but oddly, still looking beautiful in a "I just had a mind-blowing orgasm in the backseat of a New York taxi while wearing my new 'Come Fuck Me Shoes,' kind of way". I couldn't help but smile.

Once in the elevator with the door closed, I pulled Jennie into my arms and kissed her hard. She almost felt like a rag doll in her weakened state, but I love this woman so fucking-much, and I wanted to be sure she knew it. I wrapped her in a big bear hug and put my tongue deep into her mouth while tightly grasping her bare ass and grinding my hard cock into her crotch. "I Love You Jennie," I pronounced, "and I'm going to fuck you with all of the love I've got just as soon as this elevator gets us to the 18th floor," I warned.

"Oh, Jamie, I love you too" she gushed, "and I can't wait to get there." We were kissing, and slobbering, and grinding each other and being totally obscene when the elevator door opened and there stood the cutest elderly couple waiting to get on. Oh, Fuck I thought, we might be in a little trouble if these old folks are offended and decide to complain to someone.

As we walked out of the elevator, I heard the old man say, "remember when we used to do that Sylvia?" The last thing I heard as we turned the corner of the hall was, "have a good night kids." Funny!

When we finally arrived at the room, I took one look at myself in the mirror and was near mortified by what I saw looking back. "My God, what did you do to me?" I joked to Jamie.

"You look beautiful" he replied, and then added "I like you best when you look like a train wreck."

"Ha, flattery will not get you anywhere," I retorted, ending that conversation. "I'm going to shower and clean myself up a little before we go any further," adding, if you don't mind me a little cleaned up," I joked.

"Go ahead, I'm willing to try something different," he smart-assed right back while leaving me with a deep wet, and loving kiss that near made me melt. "Take your time and relax a little, I'll prepare the room for your return," he added.

I grabbed my little suitcase with personal stuff and shut myself in the bathroom. Turning on the lights, I once again looked at myself in the mirror. "Ooooohhhhh," I spoke to myself. "I've got to fix this lady up if I'm going to give Jamie any kind of special treat tonight. And with that off came my blouse, down with the skirt, and there I stood, completely naked but for my new Giuseppe Zanotti shoes. All things considered, not bad for my age, I thought. I was 5'-6" tall, near my high school weight of 120 lbs., a nice head of blonde hair, a cute bob-haircut, my tits still firm, ass nice, and with these new shoes my legs looked great. With a shower, some fresh makeup, and a slutty little underwear set, no doubt in my mind I could make this a special evening for Jamie.

I turned on the shower, hot and full blast, wiped away the old makeup, then jumped in. The water felt great and for just a little while I let it rain down on me to soothe my body. I'd had a pretty long-day and had no doubt that a long night was ahead, so this brief-moment of peaceful re-generation was exactly what I needed. I finally got around to soaping myself up with body wash and cleansed my whole body of the sweat and residue of the day. As I washed, I found myself getting very turned on. I spent a little longer than necessary on my breasts, taking a few moments to play with my hardening nipples. I love nipple play when I'm excited, and tonight, mine seemed especially wanting. As I was teasing my nipples, I began to feel yearnings from my pussy for attention. With one hand on my nipples, the other went down to massage my wanting pussy, and it just felt so great. I was still very stimulated and very excited from everything that had happened this evening. Between Jamie, Colleen, the shoe shopping, and masturbating in the back of the cab, I was very much on edge and in need of more relief. I stood in the shower for more than a few minutes playing with myself, until the specter of another orgasm could no- longer be ignored. That however, I wanted to save for Jamie. I could masturbate any time I thought, tonight, I was going to cum with Jamie. And with that I washed my hair, rinsed off completely, and emerged from the shower a completely re-energized woman.

After blow-drying my hair, I put on my makeup, just a little heavier than normal. I was going for a "Slutty MILF" look and thought going a little heavier on the makeup would work well. As I worked on the MILF transition, I felt, without being too immodest, I nailed it. Heavy eye shadow and liner, a little rouge on my cheeks, and the dark pink lipstick, all working with my new perfume, Hypnotic Poison by Dior. I bought it special for this weekend and the fragrance is wonderful. A light scent of cinnamon, vanilla, musk, and almonds that turns me on, and I know that Jamie will love it as well. And to decorate this little body of mine, some dangling gold earrings, a gold choker-chain with locket around my neck, a hot little black bra to cover my small, but sensitive tits, tiny thong panties over my nearly bald pussy, and my new 5" tall, "Come Fuck Me heels". I was ready. Before leaving the bathroom I once again looked in the full-length mirror and was very pleased with the girl that looked back at me. I looked HOT!

While Jennie was in the shower, I took a little time to get myself and the room ready. First, I turned up the heat to assure her comfort and warmth. Then I opened the draperies completely, to let in the full aura of Madison Ave. and beyond. Turning off all other lights, I then lit about a dozen vanilla- scented candles, leaving the only light in the room coming from the ambient city lighting or the muted glow from the candles. To finish the atmosphere, the I-phone and speaker were set to play some light lover's music from the 70's; Roberta Flack, The Eagles, Billy Joel, James Taylor, and some of our other favorites. After folding down the bed sheets and securing a silk tie to each corner post, I was ready.

Tonight, I was going to tie Jennie up, and fuck her while bound. I've been dreaming of that scene for years, and the thought makes my dick hard immediately. Oh, I also laid out a thin little anal vibrator with some lube. I wanted to tease Jennie's asshole tonight as well. And finally, I readied my camera too, because I was going to photograph, and maybe even video her while bound and being ravaged this evening. Once the preparations were complete, I undressed and changed into a pair of silk boxers, sprayed on a healthy dose of Acqui Di Gio cologne, and jumped into the bed to await Jennie's entrance.

As I demurely stepped out of the bathroom into the hotel room, I was first hit with the flickering lights of the candles and the NYC skyline, then the luscious aroma of vanilla mixed with Acqui Di Gio, and finally the soft voice of Roberta Flack, killing me softly with her song. My senses were in over-drive, and the combined inputs of music, fragrance, flickering light, and the pleasant view of my Jamie sitting near naked on the bed was everything I ever dreamed about.

"Oh, let me look at you" he said as he jumped off the bed. "Jennie, you are beautiful, and tonight especially so in your little outfit and heels."

I mockingly, curtsied for him, and accompanied that with a sarcastic quip, "anything for you my Lord".

Jamie, never one to miss an opportunity, immediately said, "quite interesting that you should bring that up, as your joke flows right into the rules for the evening, my dear. Tonight, we are going to play a game," he explained. "I am the Lord, and Master. You are the slut, and slave," he instructed. "Maybe on some other night, we'll reverse roles, but tonight, you are my property. And trust me on this, Jennie, if we both play along, it will be incredibly enjoyable. Are you in", he asked?"

"Yes master, I am here for your pleasure tonight," I responded, while lowering my eyes and shoulders into a more submissive posture.

"Excellent then," Jamie stated, "now please walk around the room for me so that I can enjoy the view of my little slave girl. You are very beautiful," he complimented! Initially, I was a little nervous about this game, but I also get-off on being submissive, so the tone of the evening was having the desired effect on my body. I was hot, and wet, and almost vibrating with excitement. As I strutted my near naked body around the room, I began feeling very confident, and beautiful, given all of Jamie's compliments, and the incredibly hard cock jutting out from his shorts.

"Come to me slave", Jamie demanded. I walked over to him and stood directly in front of him. "Down on your knees slave, I want you to suck on my cock for a little while."

"Yes master," I obediently responded. As I took his cock in my mouth, I silently gave thanks for the quality carpeting under my knees, then focused my attention onto his beautiful cock. It is not a monster in size, or girth, but I find it just right for me. Maybe only seven inches long, but a perfect fit for both my hand, and mouth, to work simultaneously. I worked around his mushroom head to start, then took him deeper into my throat, which I think he liked.

"How deep can you take it Jennie?" he asked. "Can you take my hard cock completely down that pretty throat of yours?" he added. He began to hold my head a little more firmly, forcing his cock further down my throat. I was working as hard as I could to get it all the way down, but my gag reflex was resisting. I wanted that dick deep into my throat however and was committed to victory.

"Come off and get some air now slave" Jamie directed as he saw I was tiring. As the cock popped out of my mouth, I felt a rush of air charge into my panting lungs and watched a long stream of saliva drip down my front, and over my tits. "You are a beautiful slave girl and doing such a good job pleasing your master" Jamie complimented. Oddly, those compliments seemed so important to me right then. I wanted to be a good slave.

"OK slave girl, back on that cock now, and I want to see it all down your throat. Understand?" he added.

"Yes master, I will put that entire cock down my throat Master," I boldly replied, without really thinking. With Jamie's demand now filling my head, I went down and up, and up and down, on his cock repeatedly, with complete determination. I had slobber was dripping everywhere until I distinctly felt his sparse pubic hairs under my nose.

"Good girl slave," Jaime exclaimed proudly. "Your master is very happy with your work so far. Stand up now. I think it's time for the slave girl to have a little reward, don't ya think?" he questioned rhetorically.

"Yes master," I gurgled, through slobber and heavy panting.

Jennie looked unbelievable as she entered the room in her little bra and panty set and those fucking black, embroidered, 5" heels. Fuck, those shoes made her whole body look so hot. After explaining the rules of engagement for the evening and letting her walk around the room a little to drive me crazy, I put her on her knees and made her suck my dick like a slave. She really took to the game. She was up and down on my dick without concern for her throat or the mess she was making. And when my dick bottomed out in her throat, I let her come up for air. The resulting saliva drip was about the hottest thing I've ever seen. But, at this point I had to stop her, or I would have blown my load and ended the fun way too soon. I had too many plans for both of us this evening to shoot early.

"Stand up slave," I commanded. It's time for you to have a little reward," I announced to her. I took her hand, turned her around, then sat her down on the edge of the bed. "Lie back and put your feet up. I want to taste that beautiful pussy of yours."

Jamie sat me down on the edge of the bed, lifted and my legs so that the beautiful heels were over my head, then rolled my ass up into the air to slide down my panties. As he did, I felt a warm rush of air hit my hot pussy, and I started tingling in anticipation. "Lie back slave, and keep those legs up in the air, he ordered. I want to be able to see those beautiful shoes on your feet while I lick your pussy."

Envisioning me holding my legs up so that both my ass and pussy were fully exposed in the glow of the city, and warm candlelight, was intoxicating. It was a truly surreal moment. The flickering candles, New York City to the left, my sexy Giuseppe Zanotti heels behind my head, and directly in front of me was the love of my life with his head buried in my sex. Incredible Cinderella!! "Oh, Jamie please that feels soooo good!! Please lick me Jamie, lick me please".

Despite having cum less than an hour ago, I was rapidly climbing up that mountain again. Jamie was rimming my ass and gnawing on my cunt lips, while alternating finger swipes to my clit. "How do you feel slave," he asked as my humping hips were bouncing off the bed.

"Oh, so good Master, please make me cum Master. Please can I cum Master?" I said begging for relief. And with that Jamie stopped his ministrations and left me hanging on the edge of my personal cliff.

"You will cum again soon my sweet slave, but we have a few more hills to climb before you get to the magic moment," he told me,

"Jennie, I want you to move up to the top of the bed for me and lay yourself out spread eagle-like on the bed."

"Yes Master," Jennie responded, playing along perfectly.

Once suitably laid out on the bed, I crawled up and straddled her tits, while placing the head of my cock into her mouth. "Suck on me some more Jennie; I love the way my cock looks in your mouth," I added. As my dick was sliding in and out of her mouth, I was placing her wrists into the slip knot secured to the bed post with the satin neck ties. With no arms available, her mouth became a true "fuck receptacle", for my hot cock, and I truly enjoyed the visual of her beautiful face being helplessly fucked by my sloppy, wet manhood. It was at that moment, I reached over to the end table, picked up the camera, and took my first photo. Her beautiful, but sloppy face, surrounding my disappearing cock was a beauty.

"BBWWAAAA!" Jibberish rushed out of Jennie's mouth voicing her complaint about being photographed.

"Ha, ha, ha" I laughed at her. "Sorry Jennie, but slave girls don't get to make any decisions tonight," I advised her. But, as good as that visual of her face stuffed with my cock was, and as wonderful as her mouth felt around my dick, I still had work to do before my night was complete.

I slowly removed my cock from her mouth and turned myself around so that we ended up in a sixty-nine position. My cockhead gently resting again at her lips, but her pussy now in my face. Jennie had to work to get her mouth back around my cock, but she did ultimately find a way to continue her dick sucking assignment. Meanwhile, my mouth found its way to her luscious cunt. By this time, she was drenched, and could barely control her gyrations as I lightly tongued her clit with butterfly kisses. I innately knew Jennie was too close, and I had to move on again if I was to consummate the master plan.

Abandoning Jennie's wet sex, I traveled even lower on the bed this time, and secured each of her beautiful ankles, noticeably adorned with the black, 5" Giuseppe Zanotti, embroidered heels, to the bedpost, then got off the bed to admire my handy work. "Jennie, you look beautiful my dear, are you are comfortable?" I asked.

"I am comfortable only if you are happy Master," she replied so sexily.

"Smile then Jennie," I told her. The click of the camera creating another souvenir for my scrap book.

Oh, my fucking-God! I was near the edge of an incredible orgasm, almost shaking from the excitement of being locked in a beautiful hotel room with Jamie, tied spread eagled to a four-post bed, and wanting nothing else but for him to fuck me every way imaginable. As I was yearning for his next depraved act, Jamie did not disappoint. He walked over to his travel bag and pulled out a small, red, velvet, sack that he shook with a devious smile on his face, then dumped the contents onto my flattened belly.

Slowly, he reached down and began circling my clit with his thumb as he began to speak. "What we have here are various clamps and clips to tease and torture my favorite slave girl," Jamie advised as if talking to someone else. "As her excitement builds, I am going to lovingly-torture her various body parts with the clamps, going tighter and tighter, hoping to maximize her pleasure by adding an element of pain. "How does the Slave girl feel about that Jennie?" he asked, I think without really being too concerned with my answer. "How do you think your nipples will feel with a paper clamp biting down on those beautiful nipples?" Or better yet Jennie, maybe a clamp on your clitty as well," he added just to increase my anxiety and uncertainty. "What does the little slave-girl think of all this Jennie?" he asked, this time, waiting to hear my answer.

"The Slave girl just wants to cum Master and will do whatever her Master desires of her." I submissively replied.

"Oh, that is so excellent," Jamie commented, as his thumb continued to circle my clit a little faster and firmer.

I had Jennie exactly where I wanted her. She was soaking wet, shaking in her desire to cum, and pretty much willing to let me do anything to her. So, I decided to push her threshold a little bit farther. I stopped circling her clit to slow her down just a touch, then re-focused my efforts on licking, kissing, biting, and loving her beautiful breasts. "Your tits are fucking-beautiful Jennie," I told her. But right now, I'm going to hurt them a little bit. Are you ready for a little pain on your tits, Jennie?" I asked her.

"I don't know sir, but I'll try to do anything you want master, if you'll allow me to cum," her voice now cracking in uncertainty. "Please master, help me cum master, PLEASE," she begged.

"I'm going to place a paper clamp on each of your hard nipples, Jennie. It's going to hurt; maybe a lot," I added. "But I think you're going to like it," I added. "Do you like a little pain, Jennie?" I tormented her. "Are you ready for the pain Jennie," I asked.