Jennie - Painting the Condo Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both ladies were thankful that the drive to the restaurant was short, as each was stuck inside her own head, somewhat overwhelmed with her own personal level of sexual stimulation, and concern about how her own body secretions might soil her sexy, little dress. Marcy was as super-charged sexually as she ever remembered being. Her head space was consumed with plans for the night, and the ministrations she intended to put Jennie through. Jennie, unaware of Marcy's planning, was stressing about her own circumstances, her little off-white dress, and how her commando state left her without defense against her very wet, dripping, pussy. Little did she know, that would be least of her challenges tonight, but to alleviate her concern, she rolled the hem of her skirt above her hips, sitting bare-ass naked on the leather upholstery for the ride.

To sidetrack her mind from worry, and to amuse herself while driving, Jennie did periodically play with her remote control as Marcy piloted the car. "It's like being back in high school," Jennie related, "sex only at the red lights", she laughed at her joke, and her old memories of Jamie, and how they used to play "red light" to kiss and caress each other as they drove. Fun times!!

"Enjoy yourself and that remote control on the ride Jennie, but when we get to the restaurant, it will be my turn to have a little fun, my little subbie," she added, while ominously hinting to Jennie about where this night was heading. "I am going to pull up, with the restaurant and curb on your side, Jenn," Marcy stated beginning her directions. "The valet will open your door, and you will not touch your dress until you are standing outside the car, allowing it to fall naturally. Is that perfectly clear, Jennie?" Marcy asked in a much firmer tone. "Oh, and remain smiling Jennie, your smile is so beautiful," she added.

Jennie was suddenly jolted back to reality. She was all-in on the sex games with Marcy tonight, and truly enjoyed the Dom-sub game they were playing in privacy. In her heart, she knew she truly was a sexual submissive. She loved Marcy for recognizing and engaging that aspect of her personality, but she was also certain that public exposure, and or submissive humiliation was new to her, and she was not totally sure how much courage she had for that. "Marcy are you sure we should do that," Jennie meekly questioned.

"Oh, I'm totally sure, Jennie," Marcy stated authoritatively. "First off, I love this place and they know me a little bit. I've played some sex games here before, so I know it is safe. "Secondly," she continued, "you're a little subbie Jennie, accept that. The fear and uncertainty are a big part of the thrill for both of us. I would never do anything to put you in personal jeopardy, or harm's way, and you know that. So let yourself relax, follow my lead, and we'll have a great evening together; I promise."

Jennie truly believed everything Marcy had just said. She did trust her. She loved the fact that her little sub-secret had been discovered. And she truly wanted tonight more than anything. But all of that being accepted, the realization that her dress was situated above her hips, a butt-plug was in her ass, she was wearing nothing for undergarments, and her lady juice was flowing like a small river down her legs, made it totally clear to Jennie, that as precarious as her situation was, it was a little too late to back herself up the slippery slope she now found herself on. "OK Marcy, I'm all in for the evening," Jennie committed. "Please treat me good Mistress," she added for effect.

"Excellent Jenny," Marcy stated proudly. "Now, as we pull up, wait for the attendant to open the door, then slide out as you normally would, without adjusting your skirt," she added. "Remember, just let gravity return the skirt to its natural position for you," she added.

Jenny swallowed a last big breath of air, exhaled almost till empty, then sat nervously waiting for the release of the car door. Then, click, click; both doors flew open, and the ladies were suddenly surrounded by attendants. "Welcome to La Veranda ladies", the lead valet greeted, while offering a hand in assistance exiting the vehicle. "Miss Marcy it is so good to see you again, and we trust your evening has been delightful so far", the lead attendant added.

"Joey my love, my night has been exceptional so far, and I thank you for asking," Marcy graciously responded.

As Marcy walked around the front corner of the vehicle, she was pleasantly surprised to see that Jennie had followed her directions to the letter, but also surprised to see that gravity had failed Jennie. Her lovely little sub was standing on the sidewalk, with a beaming smile, while her dress remained above her waist. Reaching out, she secured Jennie's hand in her own, while using the other to pat Jennie's ass rather gently, providing the necessary assistance to lower the skirt to its natural position. "Jennie my love, you are fucking beautiful," Marcy whispered in her lover's ear as they sauntered into the restaurant, leaving the sidewalk full of stunned parking attendants.

"Miss Marcy, welcome back to La Veranda" came the greeting from the Maitre'd who received them at his entry podium. "It is so wonderful to see you again," he continued, as he reached out to Marcy's hand, ceremoniously bending over to kiss it. "It is always a true delight to have you in our restaurant, and provide you with our service," he added with almost royal formality. "And, if may I ask, would you please introduce me to your lovely friend, before I escort you to your table, Miss Marcy."

Marcello, the La Veranda Maitre'd, who was currently fawning over the ladies, was treating Marcy with the utmost respect. But noticeably, he had barely taken his eyes off Jennie, the entire time he was greeting Marcy. Marcy did take note of that fact, but wise girl that she was, decided to file that nugget away till later, when she might use it to her advantage.

"Marcello, this lovely lady is my best friend, Jennie. She is visiting me for a couple days, and I owe her a very good time tonight," she added. "She drove down here to the shore to help me scrape wallpaper, and paint all day today, so tonight we are celebrating the hard work and our wonderful relationship. Will you assist us in the celebration tonight, Marcello?" she asked.

"Oh Miss Marcy, you know I will," Marcello obediently responded. Looking Jennie full in the eye, the Maitre'd took both of Jennie's hands, pulled her in close, and whispered promisingly in Jennie's ear, "Jennie you look beautiful tonight, and if there is anything at all that I can do to make your visit here more pleasant, please ask. I am here to serve you tonight", he committed.

"Thank you, Marcello," Jennie politely responded. So far, I am overwhelmed with your hospitality, and look forward to a wonderful evening," she added.

"To your special table then", Marcello directed, as he grabbed a couple menus, inviting the ladies to follow him across the room.

To say the room fell silent as the ladies crossed the floor, might be an exaggeration. But it seemed that every eye in the place was locked onto the two beautiful MILF's as they paraded across the restaurant. Marcy, with her proud strut, and her braless, bouncing double-D tits, lightly wrapped in the thin material of her white peasant dress, followed Marcello. Jennie, in proper submissive protocol, closely followed Marcy, also with her tits bouncing, her short skirt, and the suddenly visible pussy juice running down her legs. Together, the ladies offered a visual spectacle to the entire restaurant staff, and patrons.

Marcy, who was now fully embracing her dominant role, stopped before sliding into the booth, pulled Jennie in close for a brief, whispered message. Jennie, nodding her head in understanding, watched Marcy slide into the booth, then lifted her skirt once again above her hips, before also descending to booth level and sliding in. "Perfect, my little subbie", Marcy complimented her.

Jennie was a little disconcerted after performing the exhibitionistic act. "Marcy, everyone is looking at me," she complained under her breath while still smiling her brightest smile.

"That's because you're beautiful, Jennie," Marcy stated calmly, trying to help Jennie understand the dynamics of the evening. "If you weren't such a beautiful, sexual being, do you think they would give a shit?" Marcy asked somewhat rhetorically. "The important things to focus on Jennie, is how you feel, and how you are making me feel. Right now, my pussy is screaming for attention, Jennie, and that's solely because of you," she stated. Then turning the table, she asked, "How are you feeling my dear?"

"Oh, Marcy, I cannot even describe my level of stimulation right now," Jennie answered. "All I can think about is shoving something, long and hard inside myself, to alleviate the pounding desire in my pussy, and balance the sensations from my ass" she added.

"Well then, I guess that's a good thing," Marcy stated trying to make her case. "And Jennie, look around the room my love; do you think all the people watching you are turned on as well?" she asked somewhat rhetorically again.

"I guess", Jennie meekly replied.

"You fucking-guess?" Marcy screamed at Jennie, while trying to restrain her tone. "Jennie, every man, and most of the women in this building, are now watching your every move to see what you do next," Marcy scolded. And they are all hoping to see more of your little show because they need that stimulation to achieve the energy necessary to go home to their mundane lives, and fuck the same warm body, they've been fucking the same way, in the same bed, for the last five, or ten, or twenty fucking-years," Marcy continued with her rant. "This whole fucking-world needs people like you Jennie, who are willing to try something new, with a different person, in a fun way. Take a little fucking-risk; freshen up the stale, buy some new underwear, or don't wear any fucking-underwear at all, but do something sexy and fun for a change," she added. "Everyone in this room wants to either fuck you tonight or be you tonight. I'm the envy of everyone because I'm sitting next to you. Let's both take that as a great compliment. You're HOT, you're sexy, you're having a great evening, and you are going to get your brains fucked out by your new lesbian lover later tonight," Marcy added, as that thought put a huge smile on her face.

Taking a deep breath, then a large swallow of water, Marcy turned to look at Jennie with a very serious, but happy glare. "Jennie, you are so beautiful my dear, and I am so pleased that we are spending this day together. The pleasure you have brought me is immeasurable. And honestly Jenn, I love playing these little sexual games. I've been having a little extra-curricular sex for a few years now and I love the distraction. The sex, the surprise, and the thrill, never fail to make me, and my partner happy," She continued. "And while my husband doesn't know all the saucy details, he's even happier, because I'm happier. I mean, sex is supposed to be fun, right?" she asked. "Today, Jennie, the sex has been fucking-awesome fun, and I attribute that to you my dear," she stated solemnly. "I truly love being with you Jennie, and if tonight is anywhere near as fun as today, I just might ask you to resolve world-peace tomorrow," she said while changing her tone to a full girly-giggle. "Because it is fucking-impossible to be even a little bit unhappy while staring at your titties my girl," she ended while continuing to giggle.

"Well, in that case, maybe I should just take off my dress right now," Jennie joked, then adding, "If my MILF tits can solve world peace, I cannot even imagine what I can do with my dripping pussy, and stuffed ass?" she added as both girls broke out in laughter, once again gaining the attention of the entire room.

"Ladies, Ladies, Ladies, I am so glad to be here to serve you tonight at La Veranda," Marcello gushed, suddenly appearing table-side. "I hope you find our restaurant joyous, and if I can do anything at all to make your visit this evening more pleasant, please do not hesitate one moment to ask for my assistance. And in that spirit, If I may" Marcello continued, "I have recently been gifted a few bottles of Dom Perignon Champagne, that I would be overjoyed to share with you," he graciously offered. All 2005 vintage, which was an excellent year, I might add."

Is it sweet?" Marcy asked

"No, no, no, my dear Miss Marcy," the flirting Maître-d corrected. "Pinot noir wines are generally drier, with a nice, medium body, light flavor, hints of fruit for taste. And these bottles have been perfectly aged to be consumed tonight by two very beautiful ladies," Marcello added, almost puppy-like in his desire for reward. "I would be honored if I could gift you two ladies with a chilled bottle, and maybe share one sip with you to toast your presence at La Veranda tonight. Could I please?" he asked.

"Oh, thank you, and please do, Marcello," Marcy accepted graciously. "And be sure to bring that third glass for the toast," she added as the little Maître-d scampered away in pursuit of his champagne, flutes, and fantasies.

"He really likes you Marcy," Jennie observed.

"Jennie, can I share a little secret with you?" Marcy asked her friend.

"Sure," Jennie responded curiously.

"Marcello is a little bit of a man-sub, Jenn. He likes to be told what to do, and he loves playing love-slave to a beautiful lady," she whispered to her friend. "Truth be told Jennie, he doesn't just like me, he fucking-worships me," Marcy added to the shock of her friend. "If things go well tonight, Jennie," she hinted, "I might even get you a glimpse of my little love-slave in action," she added somewhat deviously.

"Oh my," Jennie responded, showing her naivete.

In quick order Marcello returned with the complimentary champagne, the ladies and he toasted each other, the evening, and all the possibilities, thus becoming the start of a truly marvelous evening. The quick high from the champagne, the two bottles of wine, and the steak and Lobster sheesh-kabobs that followed, were all exceptional. All that, as well as the overall erotic vibe from the evening, had both girls buzzing, laughing, and oh-so turned-on.

Marcello, continued to flirt with the ladies throughout the evening, all the while continuing to angle for better views of their braless tits. Periodically, Jennie would buzz Marcy's cunt with the vibrating egg, and/or Marcy would order Jennie to finger her gushing pussy during dinner and deliver her fingers for a taste. The entire night was simply an erotic sensation for both ladies, and they ended it with a rum-soaked, flaming, Caribbean Banana, Flambe for dessert. So delicious, and so much fun!

"Miss. Marcy," Marcello asked, as he once again magically appeared tableside, to soak up the beauty, and erotic elegance, of the two lustful MILF's. "How would you like to cover the bill tonight?" he asked submissively, while looking pleadingly at Marcy, again, puppy-like, begging for a treat. "Could I offer the pleasure of you and your beautiful friend visiting my office to determine if there are any discounts, coupons, or other payment options available to cover this evening's meal?" he asked almost pleadingly.

"Yes, Marcello, my dear," Marcy responded, "I'd love to give Jennie a tour of your office, and I am truly hoping we can find some mutually beneficial way to repay you for the elegant service of your entire staff," she added.

As Jennie was wrapping herself up to depart the booth, her friend dropped two, one-hundred dollar-bills on the table for the wait staff. "Let me get the tip," Jennie suggested to her friend, eliciting a sharp response from Marcy.

"No Jennie, I've got it," she stated sternly. "First off, you came all the way down here to work on my condo all day, so it is my pleasure to treat you tonight. And secondly, which you will understand in a little bit, Marcello is buying tonight, and your portion of the tip will be covered as you slide out of this booth with you skirt still up to your waist," she said continuing with the stern tone. "Oh, and keep smiling, and keep your eyes on Marcello as you do it; because you'll want to watch his fucking head explode as he watches you," she added, with laughter now replacing the commanding tone

"Oh, fuck me", Jennie commented, with a mix of uncertainty and excitement, as she slid out of the booth.

Once again, gravity failed the lovely Jennie, and her skirt remained waist level, leaving her stuffed ass, and dripping pussy, fully exposed for a very uncomfortable moment. Uncomfortable for Jennie, that is. Marcello, who was standing back about ten feet, watched the show with glee to the very end; all the while with a huge smile on his face, and a noticeable bulge in his tuxedo pants. Ending the show, Marcy grabbed Jennie's hand, once again brushing her ass to assist gravity, and began the slow march to Marcello's office, enticing him, as well as all of the restaurant guests along the way. Marcello, delightfully followed along behind Jennie, near mesmerized by the outline of her naked ass pressed against the damp material of her skirt.

Marcello's office was a huge, dark-walled room, filled with eclectic, museum quality artifacts from Italian history. In one corner was a fully assembled suit of armor from the middle-ages. On another wall were Hollywood movie posters featuring Frank Sinatra in "From Here to Eternity", the "Godfather" depicting Vito Corleone and his sons, Sonny, Fredo, and Michael. On other walls were a sculpture of Julius Caesar, a map of Roman Italia circa 300 BC, a sword purportedly belonging to Benito Mussolini, and a painting of the great Italian explorer Christopher Columbus on his quest to find the West Indies. Curiously, the office also displayed an unusual collection of torture apparatus, such as whips, shackles, restraints, etc., that one would not expect to find in a business office. The focal point of the room, however, was the giant oaken desk, clear of all papers, and just waiting to be utilized. Once all were inside Marcello's impressive office, he quietly shut, and locked the door, then turning to look at Miss Marcy, awaiting further instruction.

"Thank you, Marcello," Marcy started. "I want to start this session by expressing our tremendous appreciation for your generosity, and for providing us with a wonderful evening a La Veranda. And, as discussed, I also wish to barter with you on the value of the meal, drinks, and service that you provided, if that meets your approval," she continued.

"Oh absolutely, Miss Marcy," Marcello chimed in agreement. "I think you know the value I place on our services, and trust you to be generous with your offerings," he added.

"Yes, Marcello. I do, and I will," Marcy responded, remembering the bargaining chip she had in her sexy, little, sub, Jennie.

"Jennie, would you come here please," Marcy commanded her MILF lover. As Jennie approached, Marcy gave her a quick spin of her fingers, indicating she wanted her to turn around, which Jennie did. "Stand still my dear," she directed as she simultaneously unhooked the top of Jennie's dress, lowered the zipper of her skirt, allowing it all to fall and puddle at Jennie's feet, eliciting a gasp from Marcello.

Jennie stood naked in obeyance, hands at her side, incredibly stiff nipples, dripping cunt; and very uncertain as to what was to follow. But she was also completely dripping with desire to offer her submissive self.

Do you like her Marcello?" Marcy asked.

"Oh yes, I like her very much," Marcello responded in trance-like fashion.

"Would you agree that her value might balance the scale with our evening of dining and drinks then?" she asked.

"Oh yes, Miss Marcy. I always agree with you Miss Marcy, but in this case your generosity is even more that I could have wished for," the little sub-Maitre'd responded.