Jennie's Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you didn't find that strange."

"No, why would I? I have a high pain threshold."

"Your records indicate that you have a larger than normal canal."

"Are you saying I have a big vagina, Marcus?"

"I'm saying it can stretch more than most, whether for a baby, or a big penis."

"And that's why you bought my apartment?"

"That's one of the reasons, yes."

"Marcus, there's something I have to say, and I hope it doesn't upset you."

"Go ahead."

"I've been thinking about your cock from the moment I saw it. I can't stop. I mean, I know now that you're so much more than that, but honestly, that's what drew me to you."

"Have you always had a fascination with big men?"

"No. I thought they were gross. Hunks of meat, that's all. It's not like I want just any big cock. I want, I mean..."

"You want mine."

"Yes."

Marcus looked at her. "Would you like to see it, Jennie?"

"Yes," she whispered.

Marcus set his glass on the coffee table. He stood up in front of her and asked, "Are you sure about this?"

"Yes, I'm sure," Jennie replied, biting her lip.

Marcus unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants, revealing a pair of checkered boxers.

Jenny laughed. "You wore boxers on a first date?"

"I told you, I wasn't expecting you to come here tonight. Besides, I can't wear briefs. They're too tight."

"Ok, ok, I'm sorry."

Marcus let his pants slide to the floor and stepped out of them. He opened his shirt, then pulled the boxers down and off of him. His cock was already starting to swell.

Jennie stared at it. It was covered in thick, blue veins, and she could almost see the blood pumping to it. It seemed to have its own heartbeat.

"It's beautiful," she said, looking up at him. "Can I touch it?"

"Please," he replied.

Jennie reached out, tentatively, and ran her fingers down the top of his shaft, then wrapped her hand loosely around it and gave him a single, light stroke. He let out a little sigh, and his cock began to expand.

Jennie ran both hands down either side of him, watching him harden further at her touch. She gently stroked the underside with her fingertips, staring at the reddening head. She could feel him pulsing under her.

"I want to try to put you in my mouth. Can I?"

"Yes," he said, his voice hoarse.

Jennie licked her lips, moistening them, and took Marcus in her hand. She couldn't even wrap it halfway around him now. She leaned forward and lifted him to her mouth. Jenny took a long lick up the underside of his massive head, now swollen to the size of a kiwi fruit. Marcus groaned. She felt her thighs tingle at the sound of his voice. She licked him again, slower this time, and finished with few long, lazy circles around the tip. Marcus gasped.

Jenny stood up and took off her skirt and top, then removed her bra and stepped out of the white thong. Marcus watched as she undressed, drinking in the sight of her full, round breasts, the curve of her waist, and that gorgeous ass. He had dreamt of it last night after their encounter in the window, how it slid down the glass, beckoning him.

Jenny took his massive cock in her hand and leaned in to kiss him. "We're going to take this slow, understand? Maybe I do have a freak vagina, but I've never had anyone even half your size."

"It's your call, but now that you've started you're going to have to finish me - one way or the other."

Jenny stared at him, then got down on her knees. She licked her lips again and brought him to her mouth, opening it as wide as she could. She slowly took the head of his cock into her mouth, wriggling her lips to take in his huge head. Marcus moaned, and reached down to hold his shaft still for her.

Jenny slowly brought the head in and out of her mouth, taking in a little bit more each time, until he was at the back of her throat. She moved her head back and forth, trying to get as much of him in her mouth as she could, before sliding him out and repeating the process over again. Soon she was taking his cock in big gulps, and found with the right angle she could down almost half of him. Her pussy dripped in anticipation. She could feel her juice trickling down the inside of her thigh as she sucked him in over and over.

Marcus moaned loudly, and reached to place his hands on either side of her head. He was going to fuck her mouth, she thought. She prepared herself by stretching out her upper body and placing her hands on his thighs. Marcus began making slow thrusts in and out of her mouth, gently holding her hair. Jenny felt his massive head hitting the back of her throat with each pump of his hips, and she fought the urge to gag. Marcus began to speed up. Saliva ran out of Jennie's mouth and down her chin. This is what she wanted, she thought, as he thrusted in and out of her, to have him mouth-fuck her with his huge, beautiful cock. She wanted him to destroy her with it. She slapped her hands on his thighs and began pulling him towards her with every thrust of his hips. Marcus cried out, "Fuck baby, yes!" and drove into her even harder. Jennie's throat finally rejected the meat slamming against it and she was forced to pull off of him, coughing out spit and precum.

"Are you ok?" he asked, panting.

"I'm fine," she said, looking up at him, catching her breath. "I want you to fuck me now, Marcus."

He took her by the hand and led her to the bedroom. They entered, and Jennie immediately recognized the window at the side of the room. She walked over to it and ran her hand down the glass, looking at him. Marcus smiled, and reached under the nightstand to pull out a bottle of lube.

Jenny stretched out on the bed. "If I say stop, you stop, got it?"

"Got it, but like I said, you're finishing me off, one way or the other."

"Deal," she replied.

Marcus got on the bed and kneeled in front of her, his huge member bobbed up and down with every move. He laid on top of her and nuzzled into her neck, then kissed slowly down her chest to her breast. He took one of her nipples into his mouth, slowly circling his tongue around it while he sucked. Jenny sighed and placed her hand on his head. Marcus left her breast and kissed down her torso to the top of her mound, then settled in between her legs. He drug his tongue up her labia, allowing it to penetrate into her folds slightly. Jenny moaned and lifted her hips.

Marcus spread her apart and licked at her inner lips, then pushed his tongue into her, dragging it slowly up to her waiting clit. She inhaled sharply and draped her arm over her face. Marcus covered the entire top of her pussy with his mouth, and began to softly suck her. "Oh god Marcus. That feels so good." He reached under her ass with both hands, pulling her off the bed and into his face. Jennie began to grind her hips into him. He could feel her juice filling his mouth as he sucked. She was almost ready for him.

Jennie took Marcus' head in her hands and ground her pussy into his face. She had never been eaten like this. It felt amazing, but she wanted him inside her when she came.

"Fuck me Marcus, please. Fuck me with your beautiful cock."

Marcus lifted his glistening face off of her, and silently reached for the bottle of lube. Jenny propped herself up on her elbows, watching as he took his engorged cock in his hand and squirted the liquid over the purple head. A huge bead of precum hung on the tip. Jennie readied herself by folding her knees up, trying her best to relax. Marcus squirted more lube on his fingers and spread it over Jennie's slick, wet opening. She gasped.

He bent over her and kissed her softly. "I'll go slow. I promise."

"You better."

Marcus grasped his cock and nuzzled the head against her, then rubbed it over her clit. Jennie gasped again, flashing back to the night she had masturbated to the thought of him. He brought the head to her opening, spreading her soft lips apart. It felt like a baseball, she thought. Marcus moved his hips, and the massive head began to push into her opening. Jennie felt a bolt of pain shoot through her, and she pushed against his chest. He stopped, allowing her pussy to get comfortable with his girth.

After a moment, Jennie said, "I'm ok."

Marcus pushed again, and his monstrous head slipped inside of her.

"Oh fuck. Stop. Don't move." The pain was almost unbearable, and she fought against the urge to push him off. She took a few deep breaths and spread herself open further, reaching under herself and pulling her ass cheeks apart. "Go ahead. More."

Marcus bore down on her again, a third of his massive cock now inside of her taut cunt.

Jennie cried out, craning her neck forward to see Marcus' huge cock pushing its way inside of her. Her breath came in quick gasps.

"Deep breaths, baby, deep breaths," Marcus said, spreading her apart with his thumbs. He could feel her pussy spasming around him. Jennie laid back and relaxed, doing her best to slow her breathing. She felt her cunt slowly expand to take his width. Marcus reached for the bottle of lube and squirted it over both of them.

"Go ahead," Jennie said, panting, "Just get it over with."

Marcus leaned forward to kiss her. "I can stop. We don't need to do this."

"No. Fuck me Marcus. Please."

He pulled out of her until the base of his head was at her opening, then slid his swollen cock back in, this time pushing half of its length into her.

Jennie wailed and grabbed his arms. "Do it!" she cried, "Fuck me Marcus!"

He began thrusting in and out of her, going deeper with each push of his hips. Jennie looked at him, mouth open, her head bobbing up and down with each probe of his massive cock. Marcus drove in as far as he could go, until he felt the head press against Jennie's cervix. He had never been this deep inside of a woman before. She straightened her back, taking him in bit by bit, until only a few inches were left at her opening. They both gasped, surprised at how deep he was in her. He looked down to see her inner labia stretched over him, dripping. Marcus threw Jennie's legs over his shoulders and began fucking her with long, deep thrusts. His massive head drug over the tender fleshy spot inside the front wall of her vagina, and she felt an orgasm begin to well up within her.

"Oh yes baby yes, that's it!" she cried. "Fuck me! Make me come!"

Marcus grasped her waist and lifted her off the bed, then sped up, his hips grinding his massive cock into her.

Jenny grabbed his arms, and her body tensed for a moment before the orgasm exploded through her. She let loose with a piercing cry. "Oh fuuuuuck!" Marcus didn't slow. He continued to pump her while she came, her juice running out of her onto the sheets. She fell back onto the bed, the orgasm ripping through her in wave after wave of deep contractions. Marcus continued to punish her sweet, wet pussy, feeling it squeeze him as she came. He soon felt his own beginning to build within him.

"I'm going to come, Jennie." he said.

"No baby, wait!" she cried. "I want to see it. I want to see you come."

He slowed his thrusts and gently pulled out of her, cock ready to burst. She sat up and took him back in her mouth, sucking greedily while stroking him, coaxing the cum out of him. He arched his back. Jennie grabbed him with both hands, and twisted them over his cock, continuing to suck him.

"Now," he said, "I'm going to come now."

Jennie pulled off of him, continuing to stroke his cock furiously with one hand. She pointed the head at her open mouth.

Marcus cried out as he blasted the first of his massive load onto Jennie's face. She drew him to her and let it spew into her waiting mouth. His cock spurted long ropes of the sticky white liquid, filling her mouth and running down her chin. She swallowed his cum in two long gulps and took him in her mouth again, sucking the head while stroking his shaft from base to tip, milking him. Marcus moaned through clenched teeth, "Fuuuuuck."

Once she was satisfied that she'd gotten every drop out of him, she pulled off and began kissing up and down the shaft of his manhood, now slowly starting to decrease in size. "I love your cock, Marcus," she said, looking up at him. "It's yours," he replied, still panting, "It's all yours."

They lay back on the bed, and Marcus took Jennie in his arms and kissed her forehead. "How are you feeling?" he asked.

Jennie laughed. "Like I just fucked a dinosaur," she said, snuggling up to him. "Actually, not too bad. I'll be sore in the morning, but nothing a hot bath won't fix."

"You're amazing," Marcus told her, brushing Jennie's hair from her face. "I've never been fucked like that."

"You were right Marcus. We *are* compatible. Once I stretched out, you felt incredible."

"Do you trust me now?"

"Do I have a choice?"

They shared a bottle of water and talked about their first meeting, two nights ago in the window.

"Hell of a way to introduce yourself," Jennie said. "Does that work with all the ladies?"

"I didn't want to surprise you. I thought I'd get it out of the way. If you couldn't handle the sight of it, there was no sense in going any further."

"You scared the shit out of me the next day, in the park."

"I wanted you to see me at my worst. If I'd rolled up in a Ferrari, you'd have only noticed that and nothing else."

"Well, that and your amazing cock."

Marcus laughed and took her in his arms again, kissing her deeply.

"You ready for more, stud?" Jennie asked, coyly.

"I could go all night. Think you can handle another round?"

"Oh yeah. Bring it on."

Jennie reached down between his legs and took hold of his limp flesh. "Looks like you need a little encouragement. May I?"

"By all means," Marcus replied.

Jennie sat up and threw a leg over him, straddling his knees. She bent over and took his soft cock in her hand. Even flaccid, it was the size of a large tube of toothpaste. She gently took him in her mouth, taking him in an inch at a time, until her nose touched him. Marcus moaned, and his cock began to stiffen.

She could feel it expanding in her mouth. Jennie pulled back slowly until the tip was at her lips, then took him in again as far as her throat would allow. This time, her nose stopped two inches above the base of his expanding meat. She stayed there, wanting to hold on as long as she could before it was too big for her mouth to handle. She rocked slowly back and forth, tickling the underside of his cock with her tongue and undulating her lips against the shaft. Marcus groaned, and his head pulled back against the pillow. Jennie watched as the distance between her nose and Marcus' groin grew larger, and she could feel the head of his cock swelling inside her mouth, pushing against the back of her throat.

"Fuck baby," Marcus moaned. His hips began to move under her. She placed her hands on them, stopping him. His cock continued to swell, and she could feel it strain against her lips, its girth stretching them. She continued to rock on him, her tongue wriggling the underside of his shaft. Her eyes began to water, and saliva dripped out of her mouth and down the six inches of meat she was unable to take in. Damn gag reflex, she thought. I want all of it.

Jennie pushed her head down on him, forcing him into her mouth and fighting against the urge to cough. She relaxed the back of her throat and concentrated on a spot at the top of his groin. She rocked slowly, using the weight of her body to take more of him in. She realized she couldn't do it from on top of him, and slowly pulled him out of her mouth.

"Get off the bed, Marcus," she said, wiping her mouth and pulling her hair back.

"What? Why?"

She looked around the room, and saw a rubber band on the desk. She walked over and picked it up,

"You'll see, now get up," she said, tying her hair in a ponytail as she walked back to the bed, determined.

Marcus' cock was now fully erect and throbbing. She kneeled in front of him. "Hand me the lube," she said.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Just give me the lube, ok?"

Marcus handed her the bottle. Jennie squirted a dime-sized amount on her fingertips, and rubbed it over her lips. She tilted her head back and squirted the bottle towards the back of her throat. She closed her eyes and swallowed. "Oh god, that's gross," she said, wincing.

"You're going to choke," Marcus said. No one's ever been able to take all of it, and women with a lot more experience than you have tried."

"Well, then. That sounds like a challenge. Let's make a bet. What do I get if I'm able to touch my nose to your groin?"

"I'll give you the deed to your apartment. That's how confident I am that you can't do it."

"Deal," Jennie said, reaching for his cock.

"Not so fast," Marcus said, tilting her head up to look at him. You need some skin in this game, too"

"What do you want from me if I lose?" Jenny asked. "What could I possibly give that you don't already have?"

"You have to move in with me."

"No way," Jenny said, shaking her head. "Something else."

"Ok, I get to fuck your ass."

Jennie laughed. "No thanks. I'll take my chances on moving in with you."

She spread her knees apart and straightened her back, trying to elongate her throat as much as possible. She took him in her mouth, slowly, inching him in. As the head got closer to the back of her throat, she jutted her chin and bent forward slightly. She let her body relax, taking deep breaths through her nose. The massive head of his cock was now pressing against the back of her throat, and she could feel the urge to gag welling up through her stomach. It's just like taking a pill, she thought - a really big fucking pill.

She pushed against him, testing the resistance. She could feel herself begin to expand, accommodating his head. She wrapped her hands around his hips, and in one quick motion, pulled him into her. His cock slid down her throat. She coughed, just a little, breathing deeply through her nose, and pushed it in slowly until her nose touched his groin. Marcus gasped. She stayed there for a moment, then turned her eyes up and gave him a wink. Jennie pulled out slowly, feeling his head drag up her throat and pop back into her mouth. That wasn't so bad, she thought, and slid him back in.

Marcus' head was spinning. He'd never had a real blow job. Most girls preferred to just lick at him, or at best, put his head in in their mouth. Jennie's throat felt absolutely incredible, and that thing she did with her tongue... "Are you ok?" he asked, his voice breaking.

Jennie nodded, not looking up at him, her mouth full. She tried again, this time sliding him down all at once. "Jesus!" Marcus yelled, gripping her head. Jennie began taking him in and out in long, deep gulps, base to tip. Marcus tightened his grip on her, and began moving his hips in time with her head. Jennie reached out with both hands and pulled his ass to her, then pushed it away, signaling him that she wanted him to fuck her mouth. "Oh baby, oh god," Marcus pleaded, and began lightly thrusting in and out of her. Jennie put her arms to her sides, making it clear that her mouth was his. He was in control now. He sped up, driving his massive cock in and out of her throat. Saliva poured out of her mouth, hanging off her chin in long, thick strands.

Marcus could tell she was beginning to tire. He slowed down, finally pulling his cock out of her. Jennie took hold of it, gasping for air. Her lips were swollen, her eyes red and watery. She looked up at him. "I guess I own an apartment now." She stood up, walked to the nightstand and took a long swig from the bottle of water. She came back to him, grabbed his cock and kissed him. "I own this now too. It's mine."

He took hold of her ponytail and pulled her head back slightly, smiling. "Let's see who owns who after I'm done fucking you senseless. Get on your knees."

Jennie chuckled. "We'll see."