Jennifer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please! I just want to watch you. I'll pay more!"

"Really, Mr. Jensen. I can't leave. But if you wish I can arrange another young lady for you to watch?"

"Okay.," he said with excitement, now staring at Debby again. He peeled off a few more fifties, as Jennifer put her top on again.

Jennifer went back into the parlor and looked around. Seeing Kate, she caught her eye and motioned her over. Putting heads together, she whispered to Kate, "I've got a live one for you."

Kate whispered back, "It's my period. Nothing but blow jobs, remember?"

"No sweat, this guy just wants to look at your tits."

"Okay.," finished Kate.

They two stood up, and Jennifer led the way back into the sitting room.

Debby was sitting as before on the bar stool, legs spread, cunt and tits exposed. The customer looked up from her body as Jennifer reentered, with Kate. Now he stared at Kate, and Kate was worth staring at. Kate was easily the largest woman at the Lakehouse, being almost six foot tall in her stocking feet. Her other dimensions were proportionate, with forty-two inch F cups, a twenty-six waist, and a thirty-eight inch hip size.

Kate had the enviable reputation of being the only woman at the Lakehouse who had taken on and beaten Rocky in a marathon sex contest. This had happened almost a year ago, shortly after she had come to work for Margaret. One morning as she and several of the other girls had been sunning themselves on the back deck, Rocky had passed by. Kate had commented that while he fucked pretty good, she could wear him out. Rocky heard her and turned around, telling her to try it and see. The dares and counter-dares flew until soon there was nothing for Kate to do but strip off her suit and spread a blanket on the deck. Rocky stripped off his shorts, knelt between her spread legs, and plunged in.

After a few hours, Margaret heard a commotion on the back deck and walked out to see the amazing sight. Kate was kneeling on all fours, arms and legs spread wide, tits swaying. Rocky was kneeling behind her, massive cock plunging away. Sweat poured off both. Around the fucking twosome, half the other residents were arrayed around them, shouting encouragement to their favorite. While inured to frequent, casual, and sometimes public intercourse, this was momentarily too much even for Margaret. When the activity was explained by the audience, Margaret discovered that the watchers were making bets on who would last the longest. Margaret promptly put twenty on Kate, and then sat down, dropping her top and pulling up her skirt to play with herself. "All's fair in love and war." was her only comment.

The fuck-a-thon had lasted almost five hours when, tiring, Rocky had tried a ploy to knock Kate out of the contest. Pulling out, he had rammed his cock up her ass and began pile driving. Reasoning that the sudden shift would strain her into quitting he had miscalculated. While her pussy was worn and sore, her ass was fresh. She tightened her sphincter, and took him for a ride he would not soon forget, refusing to let go even after he came twice. He collapsed shortly thereafter, tenderly holding an almost bleeding and broken member, as Kate wearily got to her feet, accepting the applause and cash she had wagered. Since that memorable day, Rocky's favorite girl, to the extent that Rocky had a favorite, was Kate. Their last vacation was rumored to have been spent horizontally in a houseboat on Lake Tahoe.

At present, Kate was showcased nicely. Kate towered over Jensen, as she was wearing high heeled white knee-length boots. Along with the boots, she wore very short, very tight white denim hot pants and sheer pantyhose. Above, she wore a tight, sleeveless, white cotton shirt that was unbuttoned to the waist, and beneath which could be seen a lacy white bra. As Kate stood before Jensen, Jennifer positioned herself behind Kate, and reached around her. She slowly pulled the shirt tails out of the shorts, and unbuttoned the last button. Then she peeled the shirt off Kate's shoulders and down her loosely hanging arms. Jensen gasped at the sight.

Kate's brassiere consisted only of small, underwired half cups, so that her breasts were completely exposed, right down to the large and prominent nipples. Kate brought her hands up to her breasts and began pinching and rubbing the nipples, while licking her lips and thrusting her chest out. From behind her, Jennifer undid the back strap of the bra, and pulled it from Kate's arms. Kate never stopped her tit and nipple massage.

Jensen, eyes bulging, began to unzip his pants again, when Jennifer put her hand on his wrist and stopped him. "Why don't you take Debby and Kate upstairs, Mr. Jensen?" She led him towards the rear exit.

About an hour later, Jennifer noticed Jensen leaving. Kate returned to the parlor and went up to Jennifer. Jennifer asked, "How'd it go? And where's Debby?"

"What a dweeb.," quietly exclaimed Kate. "Needledick never took off his pants, just shoved it out the open zipper. As soon as we got upstairs, he bent her over the chair and fucked her. Then he had her kneel and blow him. And then he stood her up again, bent her over the armchair again, and assfucked her. All this time, I'm just standing there, playing with my tits, while he stares at them. Nobody ever said a thing. Comes three times in an hour."

"Four, actually. Debby blew him down here, while he watched me, first. Where's Debby?"

"She's taking a shower. She'll be down shortly.," finished Kate.

A short while later, Jennifer's attention was drawn to the front door as two short, very old men entered the foyer. Catching her breath, she turned towards the bar, where her aunt was talking to Roger, and called her over. "Maggie, you'll never believe who's here!"

Following her niece's finger, she stared. "You're right, I can't!" Composing themselves, the two women skipped over to the newcomers.

"Bert! Augie! What are you two doing here?" asked Jennifer. "How'd you get here?"

"We took a cab.," answered Bert.

"Hey girls, how's tricks?" said Augie.

Bert continued. "Listen, we're going back to Orlando tomorrow, and we figured, what the hey, let's stop by and go for a repeat. I mean, why the hell not? But listen, we got us a small problem."

"Yeah.," added Augie.

Expecting the fellows to claim no money, and could we get some for old times sake, the two women were surprised when Bert said, "If we're going to fly out tomorrow morning, we couldn't get back to our hotel tonight. So we brought our luggage with us. Can we leave it in a closet or something tonight, and catch a cab in the morning?"

"Sure, fellas. We'll even have one of the boys run you guys over to the airport.," responded Margaret.

"Great.," said Augie. Turning to Bert, he said, "I'll go take care of the luggage and cab.," and slowly walked back to the entrance.

Jennifer walked with him as far as a waiting Rocky, and told the surprised doorman to help with the bags. Then she returned to the others, in time to hear her aunt ask Bert, "So, did you two boys get lucky?"

"Oh, yeah. There must have been two old ladies tours going on while we were there. Some of those old girls must not have been laid for years, they was so horny. And one night, this real cute keno girl decided to give Augie a mercy fuck and got the surprise of her life."

Margaret and Jennifer laughed heartily, as Margaret said, "Not that kind of lucky! Money lucky! You win anything?"

"Oh, I gotcha. I just broke even, but Augie did real well. He's got the condo covered for a few years, and then some."

"Great.," said Jennifer. By now, Augie had returned, and the foursome went into the parlor and then into the sitting room. As before, Margaret took care of the payment.

"Okay girls, lead the way.," said Bert.

Stricken, the two women looked at the men. "I thought you understood, guys, we can't go with you. I'm sorry.," said Margaret. "Listen, we'll make it up to you."

Bert looked at Augie, who simply shrugged back. "Okay, but I hope it's good. We was kinda looking forward to you two girls."

"We'll take great care of you.," said Margaret. Then she leaned over to her niece and whispered into her ear. Jennifer nodded in response and went back into the parlor. Margaret made the men some drinks and the three talked for a few minutes until Jennifer returned through the back entrance, leading Denise, Carla, Rachel, and Alice. In the parlor, Denise had been wearing a green print mini-sundress, Carla, a sheer blouse and long skirt, Rachel, a long halter dress slit down below the navel and up past the thighs on the sides, and Alice, a multi-layered chiffon skirt and top. Now, all were dressed identically now, in long opaque silk robes. The quartet lined up, and at a signal from Jennifer, opened the robes and dropped them to the floor.

Bert and Augie stared at the women, heads swiveling back and forth, up and down the pulchritudinous line. All four women were wearing very long, sheer thigh high stockings, which came up to their cunts, and very tall ankle-strapped spike heels. And nothing else. In addition, the four women all had shaved cunts. Margaret and Jennifer had remembered how much the two men liked heels and shaved pussy. The two men were faced with four sets of perfect tits and nipples, four pair of long and lovely legs and arms, and four clits poking from four sets of naked cunt lips. After a moment, they looked up at Margaret, and Bert asked, "Do we get to choose?"

"Oh, no. Bert, you get two, and Augie, you get two." The two men were pleasantly shocked, and immediately made their choices. As they began to head out the door, Jennifer called after them, "Careful, girls, these guys are going to give you a real surprise!"

Laughing, the two women wen back to the foyer. As they arrived at the desk, Rocky entered, escorting Mr. Timmons. He was carrying a large bottle of champagne, which he presented to Jennifer. "This is to say how sorry I am at our behavior last week." He looked expectantly at Margaret. She looked over at Jennifer and nodded.

"Thank you. I'm sure I can put it to good use.," said Jennifer. She placed the bottle on the desk and pulled her aunt aside. She whispered to Margaret, "What's up?"

"He called, all apologetic, and asked if we could get together again. So, I relented. We'll be in the 'Office', doing some 'filing'." Margaret smiled, then took Timmons' arm and left the foyer.

As Margaret left, Jennifer finally understood her aunt's mode of dress. Normally, she dressed as hostess in a variety of chic and expensive evening gowns, generally showing considerable amounts of well tanned back, deep and abundant cleavage, and with one or more slits exposing long and lush, stockinged, high heeled legs. Tonight she had worn the stockings and heels, very long thigh top stockings that went up to her naked crotch and five inch heels. But otherwise she was wearing a rather risqué business suit, consisting of an unbelievably short and tight skirt, and a looser double-breasted jacket that exposed her to the navel. 'Filing' in the 'Office' consisted of bending at the waist, with straight spread legs, ass to the 'boss', to open the lower file drawers and remove a 'file', then to present it to the 'Boss'. The 'Secretary' would then bend down over the desk, as the 'Boss' would peruse the file, and incidentally, the breasts hanging pendulously in front of him. Usually this resulted in a variety of longhand and oral dictation exercises, where the girl would have the opportunity to work in a variety of positions under her new supervisor.

She was a little surprised by Mr. Timmons. Aunt Margaret was always very picky about the clients she slept with. In addition to paying top dollar, they had to be invariably great fucks. She had not suspected him of it.

Chapter 14

It had been several days now, and as the morning broke, Jennifer was very glad that 'that time' had passed. In her present environment she found herself constantly horny. As she ate her breakfast, she surreptitiously eyed both Roger and Rocky, trying to decide which one to take back upstairs with her. So she was somewhat disappointed when Margaret came in and asked her to join her in the business office.

Arriving there, Margaret immediately set Jennifer to work cleaning and straightening the office. She pitched in herself, and soon the room was neat and ship shape. Then the two collapsed onto the couch.

"Thanks.," said Margaret. "I've got an important client coming by, and I had to get the place straightened up. Mrs. McMurphy will come in before lunch to dust and vacuum."

"You're meeting a client here?" asked Jennifer. "Isn't that a little odd?"

"Yeah, a little. But this one's quite a client." Margaret looked at her niece appraisingly. "You'd like him. And I do need an assistant for this. He prefers, um, tag teams? You game?"

"What's he like?" asked Jennifer. She was a little intrigued, knowing her aunt's tastes.

"Very sophisticated. Smooth. Very tasteful. And a real sex machine."

"Oh?"

"Um, hum. He's an investment banker..."

"Here, in the middle of nowhere?" interrupted Jennifer quizzically.

"What, you've never heard of phones, faxes, modems? Anyway, he's quite well to do. Sometimes he brings out clients, other times it's just by himself. After lunch he's going to settle his account and leave some on deposit."

"Wow."

"Yeah. He's got a wife thirty years younger, with big tits, who greets him at the front door topless on her knees. And a long legged secretary who's dress code requires short skirts and no panties. And he still comes out here several times a month."

"How do you know all this shit?" asked a wide-eyed Jennifer.

"You learn everything in this job, kid. For one thing, I ran across his wife at the store in town, once. We're talking thirty-eight Ds, at least. He told me about the topless on her knees part...men will tell you anything in bed, you know. And his secretary? She used to have your job. He hired her away. We still stay in touch."

"And he's good in bed?"

"Very."

Jennifer thought it over a second, and nodded yes.

"Great. Hey, I talked to your mom today.," said Margaret.

"Oh, yeah. I talked to her a few days ago. Does she seem kinda, I don't know, lonely?"

"No, why?"

"Oh, I don't know. I mean she's all alone there now. I mean, I'm not around anymore."

Margaret looked at Jennifer for a moment, then put her head back and gave a long and deep laugh. "Oh, Christ, kid. Now that's funny." She continued laughing as Jennifer looked daggers at her. Finally she calmed down and said, "You know the one about when does life start? You know, does life start at thirty? Or forty? Or whatever?"

"No."

"Well, life starts when the kids move out." Margaret laughed some more.

"But I've been in college for two years.," protested Jennifer.

"Oh, please! Your freshman year you lived at home. Your sophomore year you went home at least twice a week. For the first time in your life, she's got the house to herself again."

Miffed, Jennifer said, "I didn't think I put that much of a cramp in her life."

Margaret reached over and patted her niece's hand. "Oh, you didn't. Don't get me wrong. You are the apple of your mom's eye. She loved to have you around. But I'm sure it made certain things, um, inconvenient." She smiled.

"Maybe so.," said Jennifer, smiling and arching her eyebrows.

"I'm sure your Mom has been busy boxing the compass since you flew the nest."

"Huh? Boxing the what? The compass?"

"Boxing the compass. In the old days, pilots would line up their planes in the compass box, on the airfield, and take readings for directions. Now it means doing it everywhere and anywhere in the house. You know, the bedroom, the bathroom, the kitchen, the porch, the dining room table. You know! Everywhere!"

"I think she's already had that covered."

"Yeah, but now she never has to worry about you barging in. It can be a real pain in the ass at times, never knowing if you're going to be interrupted, always having to watch out to see if you were going to wander in at just the wrong moment. Didn't you ever wander in on your parents?"

Jennifer laughed. "Yeah. Once when I was little, I wandered into the kitchen late one night. I couldn't figure out why Dad's zipper was down and he was behind Mom, holding her dress up? Or why Mom's dress was unzipped and she was leaning over the kitchen table? Dad was not real thrilled to see me, for some reason."

"I'll bet he wasn't.," laughed Margaret. "I'm sure it didn't get any better when she started dating again after your Dad died."

"I guess not. I remember once, when I was fifteen or so, the beginning of my senior year in high school. Mom and her boyfriend went out to dinner, and about an hour later, my boyfriend took me to the drive-in."

"Oh? What was the movie?" asked Margaret innocently.

"Huh.," said Jennifer, as her aunt laughed at her. "Who cares. My skirt was around my hips, his jeans were around his ankles, and the windows were fogged up. Who cared what the movie was." She laughed, too.

"Anyway, as I was saying. Well, after only a little while, the movie stopped. Something about the projector busting. They ran all of us out of the place. My boyfriend had to drop me home. So just as we pulled onto our block, I see my Mom and her date get out of his car and go into the house. So I get out, and as I walk up the steps I look through the window, and I mean I couldn't believe it."

"What? What couldn't you believe?" pressed Margaret.

"Well, it's Mom. She's on her knees in front of this guy, his pants are around his knees, and she's blowing him. Really working him over, you know? Sucking and stroking and rubbing his nuts. The whole nine yards."

"What'd you do?"

"I watched. I mean, I couldn't just barge in. And something kinda turned me on about the whole scene. Kinky, I guess. Anyway, I crept down behind the front bushes real quiet like, and stuck my head up. I couldn't hear much, but then I heard him grunt, and Mom wrapped both hands around his root and started sucking like a Hoover."

"So, you went in then?"

"No. As soon as he was done, he sank down to his knees, and Mom sat back on the coffee table. He got hard again in a hurry, and she simply pulled up her skirt, grabbed his cock, and stuck it in her. He starts pumping away, while she starts unbuttoning her blouse and skirt. Then she just lays back and rubs his shaft as he reaches up and rubs her tits."

"What, no underwear?"

"Yeah, sort of. She had on this dark black blouse and skirt, right, but underneath, she's got on a bright red 'Merry Widow', and sheer black garter length stockings, and bright red high heels."

"So, anyway, they both come again. He's grunting, and Mom is squealing. I can hear it through the plate glass window. Then Mom stands, strips off the blouse and drops the skirt, and kneels in front of the couch. Boyfriend kneels between her legs, and starts fucking her again, doggy style, and reaches around and grabs her tits. In a little while they come again. Then, after they lay there a couple of minutes, she looks at her watch, says something to him, and they both run around getting dressed. Like it's a speed contest. As she pushed him out the door, she said her kid would be home soon, and that she'd call."

"See?" said Margaret. "Now, she'd be able to let the guy stay over. They could fuck all night. They could get undressed. They could fuck all the next day if they wanted."

"Yeah. I guess so. It was kinda weird seeing my Mom doing some guy other than Dad, though."

"Well, it doesn't seem to have done any great psychological harm. Now, for this afternoon, first I need an enema, and then here's what we do..."

***

Margaret brought the gentlemen into the office, and Jennifer stood up at the desk to greet him. "Mister Colby, this is Jenny, my assistant. And Jenny, this is Mr. Colby."