Jennifer - A Coed Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, if I was to be truthful," I said as I sipped the icy vodka and let it melt the tension I was feeling, "Never. I'm just a waitress."

"And that is nearly the perfect answer because they will only want to see you more. Sooner or later a pool of cash will develop to get you on stage. For your friend Amber that was about $3500, and it took three weeks, which is why we now have a waitress position open."

"Oh, so... Amber is a dancer? When did that..." I asked, shocked that my friend would strip nude and abase herself in front of strangers like that.

"Since last night. It's her job you're filling. See, after it happens, after you finally get on stage, and if you're like most you will within a month or so, I can't let you go back to working the bar and the floor. The patrons tip the wait staff so heavy hoping for a repeat performance that it cuts into what the dancers make and distracts attention away from where it should be, which is of course the stage. Every time I've tried it, it leads to a lot of animosity."

"So. it would be best that I never dance, right? I mean, that way the problem never arises, I can do my job and not take away from anyone else." I suggested. There was no way I was ever going to strip like that. It just wasn't in the cards I felt sure, even as the near frozen vodka sent its warmth throughout my veins.

"Well if that happens, you'll be the first. And besides, a guy, or group of guys, will only put up with so much frustration. Eventually the large tips will become small. Amber did well, she made them get $3500 together and the room only had a few regulars late last night. Mind you, she was a bit drunk, but not so much that she didn't know the rules. Dance once, you can't serve drinks regularly anymore."

"Regularly?"

"Occasionally girls that can't dance, that time of the month or whatever, will serve just because they need the extra money, there are usually one or two a weekend like that, so you'll never have the floor to yourself. Some of the girls work with the bar tender on busy nights too as they want to learn to mix drinks. Also, I should tell you this now, the bartender gets 25% of all server tips. Most folks don't go to the bar, they order from the waitress, so he doesn't get many directly. That's about what you would have taken out in taxes if I took taxes out, but I don't, everyone is an independent contractor. The dancers tip the DJ and share 25% of their tips with the bouncers and the house in case you're wondering. Would you have a problem with that?"

"No, that's fine, uh, but I, well... I just want you to know that I won't be dancing. I mean, I just don't think there is any amount of money that could get me to take off my clothes for strangers, but I will work hard, and you won't have any problems with me, I promise!" I said with a smile as I finished my drink.

Tony picked up the phone and ordered another as he had finished his as well. We waited in awkward silence, he seemed to be thinking and I couldn't think of anything else to say to sell him on hiring me. I used the time to stare out the glass at the dancer on stage, who was now naked, as well as the previous one who was now out on the floor giving some middle-aged guy in a cheap suit a lap dance in just her panties. Neither one was doing any difficult moves, and the one on the floor was pretty much just crawling on the patron and humping her crotch against his. Occasionally she would slide to the floor and slide her hands up his thighs and onto his chest. He looked to be in heaven. All the while the bass from the music was tickling my clit and making me antsy.

Thankfully the drinks arrived. I was beginning to feel the effects of the first already and knew I should stop at two. I'm not a drinker and contrary to popular belief alcohol doesn't make me horny, but it definitely effects my inhibitions. I go from shy to karaoke goddess with just a bit, and most of my previous sexual encounters involved drinking.

"So Jennifer, are you married or have a boyfriend or fiancé'?"

"Uh, no..." I replied, taken back by the question.

"Sorry. Had to ask. Boyfriends and husbands showing up in a jealous rage is not something we like in our business. Most of the girls are single or date someone that works here. You'll find that you will want to keep your work life and private life separate when you are in the erotic entertainment business." He smiled.

"Oh, no worries, I don't have anyone in my life that would cause trouble, or care for that matter."

"And like Amber you're a student?"

"Yes. I have morning classes though."

Tony laughed. "Yeah we aren't usually open when classes are in session. Well, not daytime classes anyway. Let me ask, just so I'm clear, back to what we were talking about, you wouldn't dance nude for $3500?"

"Uh, no. I mean, I don't judge, but I wouldn't. I mean, taking my clothes off in front of all those strangers, well, it's just not for me. Does that mean I don't get the job?"

"Oh, you're confused. You already have the job. The rest of tonight will just be talking and training, so why don't you relax?" He smiled, and between that assurance, and the alcohol, I finally did begin to get comfortable.

"Thing is, Amber wasn't in... and I don't think she will mind me saying this, Amber wasn't in front of 'all those strangers' as you say, it was only about ten regulars who she's waited on for the last three weeks. So not exactly friends, but not strangers."

"Well that wouldn't be as bad, but I don't think I could do it even then. It's just the way I am, I'm pretty introverted."

"I see, well, what if it was say, $2000 and only five people?"

"Are we negotiating now?" I laughed, "No, five people would be too much, wait, all guys?"

"Do you want them to be all guys?"

"Doesn't matter. Might be easier with girls. I've been naked in a locker room full of girls before." I laughed as I swallowed down more of my drink. I was beginning to feel flushed, and the warmth had spread everywhere, including my now moist privates.

"Locker room doesn't count although we get a few lesbians every night. Let's say all guys."

"I'd have to think about it, but probably not."

"Fair enough, you're new to the sex business, you don't jump in the deep end of the pool to learn to swim."

"I'm in the sex business?" I asked, somewhat shocked by the revelation. As I said before, I had only had sex a few times, well, I've given maybe a dozen blow jobs too, but I had not thought I was in the sex business having just been hired to serve drinks.

"Well, would you pay twelve bucks for this martini?" Tony asked.

"No"

"Then let's assume people don't come here for the drinks. You're in the sex business." He laughed, and I had to join him. Somehow, just the label was odd, but I didn't really have a problem with it. I was in the sex business, serving drinks to horny patrons at a men's club.

The alcohol was having its effect on my inhibitions as I expected, and my legs being relaxed enough to sit normally even though it showed the garter belt and top of my stockings wasn't bothering me now. Had I realized that I was occasionally flashing Tony a great view of my lacy thong I might have been more discrete, but I didn't realize that thanks to alcohol. Tony was a good conversationalist, and pointed out different things the dancers were doing, the timing for removing their clothes over three songs, how to milk a table for table dances and lap dances, all things strippers would know but not a naive first year college student. He took his time explaining things over the next half hour or so and he reassured me with the continuous presence of the bouncers watching over the dancers and staff like hawks.

I emptied my glass and he reached for the phone, but before calling out asked, "Ready for another?"

"No, I should slow down, I don't really drink. I don't want to get faced and throw up." I giggled.

"I should too. We'll wait a bit. So, how much do you make flipping burgers?" He asked.

"Not enough, after taxes and gas I could barely pay my share of the rent and bills. I don't know how I'm going to pay my car insurance, its due next month."

"Oh, how much is that?" Tony asked.

"About $600."

"You only made $600 last month?" He asked incredulously.

"No, that's my insurance. I made about $750, but most of that went to rent and utilities."

"How much is your share rent and utilities?"

"This month it was about $600."

"So, you need $1200 to just pay rent and insurance next month and you wouldn't strip for five guys for $2000?"

"Ha! No! I don't think so, but I will serve drinks better than anybody!" I laughed at his little trap and he returned my laughter with a grin. Over the hour or so we had been talking I had relaxed enough to joke with my boss. That seemed like a good thing.

"So, between rent, utilities, insurance and gas, it sounds like you need, what? About $1500 next month if you're going to have anything at all left for you?"

"Something like that I guess." I said as the realization that I had no idea whether I could make that much serving drinks or not hit me in the gut like a knot of anxiety. Amber thought I could, but I didn't really know having never worked as a waitress, much less one in a strip bar before.

Tony reached into his pocket and pulled out a wad of bills on a clip. He counted out fifteen Benjamins before replacing the wad.

"Would you strip for one guy for $1500?"

"What?"

"Would you strip for one guy, me, here, right now, for $1500?" He said, holding the bills out and offering them to me.

"Right now?" I asked as a million thoughts went through my head. It was a lot of money, and that would certainly solve a lot of problems for me, but a big part of me was trying to remind my buzzed self that I would never consider it. I wasn't a prude, but I wasn't a stripper either. I had only been with two guys before, and neither of them saw me completely naked. Only my doctor had. And the idea of doing something sexual, which this clearly was, for money just went against everything I was. But it would solve a lot of problems my now erect nipples and moist lady parts were telling me. Plus, Tony, although not really in my age group, was pretty hot. He certainly had a better body than anyone that had shown interest in me lately. Or ever. Thanks to Amber I was dressed appropriately, no one would really know, and it would, as I had told myself before, solve a lot of problems.

"Right now." He said.

I thought a moment longer, then reached out and took the money.

"You're going to have to tell me what to do, and nobody can know, okay?" I said in almost a whisper.

"Okay. You've never taken off your clothes before?" He grinned.

"Yes, but not, well, not like this." I replied, forcing myself to smile despite my nervousness as I stuffed the money into my purse, confirming to both of us that this was happening.

"Stand up and turn around slowly, let me see all of you."

I did as he requested, but halfway through the turn he said "No, slow down, lift your arms above your head and hold your hands together and sway to the music as you turn around again, even slower this time."

I started over, this time my arms raised, my left hand gently holding my right wrist above me. As I swayed my hips back and forth with the music, which had a slow, throbbing rhythm, I felt sort of silly. Oh, I was as horny now as I could ever remember, although still in control of myself. My pussy was wet like a gusher was about to burst forth, my nips were stiff enough to cut glass and my clit was throbbing. Tonight, when I got home, I was going to seriously rub one out I knew, but that knowledge and those feelings didn't make me feel less goofy as I turned with my arms above my head, dancing slowly like Daphne from Scooby Doo.

"Okay, now this time as you turn, slide your hands down your body then bring them back up your tummy and lift your breasts up."

I again did as I was told, trying to keep the beat, going slow, and everything, while buzzed, was confusing, but I did the best I could. At least lifting my boobs gave me a chance to squeeze and massage them a bit, which didn't' bring me any relief. It just made things worse in the horny department but felt good for the moment. I let out a sigh, then caught myself. It wouldn't do for Tony to know the effect he was having on me.

"We don't have a pole for you to work in here like on stage, so now I want you to put your hands over your head again, and this time lean against the glass, arch your back a little to push your butt out towards me."

This was awkward, but as I had no idea how to strip for a man, I again followed his instructions as I would all night.

"No, keep your hips swaying to the music, just push your butt out towards me"

I tried this and was rewarded with Tony saying "That's great! Perfect, you have an amazing ass"

"Thank you"

"I bet you've heard that before."

"Yeah, but not while I was, well, you know" I giggled.

"Stripping?"

"Yeah." I smiled.

"May I?" He asked as his hands reached towards me. I flipped my hair over my shoulder and smiled as I was trying to figure out what he was asking to do, and he took my delay as consent.

His hands gripped one cheek each through my skirt and began massaging my butt. It felt wonderful to be touched, my skin was electric, and I tingled all over has he rubbed my derriere. As he lifted and separated my cheeks, he likewise pulled just the slightest bit on my privates, opening my pussy and it felt wonderful! A moan escaped my parted lips and I let him continue for as long as he wanted, which was all too short.

"It's coming up on the end of the song" Tony said as he released my ass a minute or two later.

I was on fire; I must have been blushing all over so intense was the excitement and embarrassment I was feeling. As I turned to face Tony, I remembered the bulge I had seen earlier in his pants and looked again. If anything, it was larger as he sat and watched me. In my naivete I began to think "Well, maybe he's not completely out of my age group. Maybe he would want to spend some time with me after work."

"Jennifer, the song. Don't get distracted" Tony said, looking me in the eyes.

This reminded me that on the three-song schedule they keep, the girl is to be out of her blouse and skirt by the end of the first song, and out of her underwear or lingerie by the end of the second, before dancing nude to the third. I hadn't removed anything yet.

I looked into his smoldering eyes, and slowly unbuttoned my blouse. I felt like a wanton slut as I exposed my skin to this man who was a stranger not even an hour ago. At the same time, his attention on me was oddly empowering. I knew he was going to look at me only, and follow my moves as though hypnotized until his eyes were satisfied that they had seen all of me.

The blouse fell off my shoulders and he stared at my chest. I pushed the cups of my bra together making a deep valley of cleavage for his eyes to explore, then slowly turned and moved my hand down to the zipper on the side of my skirt.

As I continued to sway my hips to the music, I arched my back just a bit, and with one hand on the glass wall, I used the other to unclasp the side of my skirt, unzip it, and let it slide slowly off my hips and to the floor. Less than an hour ago I was nervous that Tony might be getting an eye full of my panties due to the overly short skirt. Now he could see that only a thread of material was running the crack of my tush, and the translucent lace was in full view and was hiding very little. How had I become such a tramp in just an hour? Oh yeah, the money, the environment, the alcohol, and that Tony was so sexy in just a little more time he could have talked me out of my clothes for nothing.

I flipped my hair over my shoulder just in time to see Tony lean forward as he asked, "May I?" again. His touch as he massaged my buns was so wonderful, I would not have dreamed of saying no, but this time he had a different idea.

Tony's lips, moist and warm, kissed me right where my leg meets my tush, right at the nasty part. Then his tongue dragged itself slowly up the crevice of my backside. I felt as though I was shocked with electricity and I gasped for air as I involuntarily clinched up every muscle in my butt to repel this invader. No one had ever done that, and it felt so fucking good, but part of me was thinking "Gross! I poop with that!"

At the top he lingered for a moment, then went back down and started again. I groaned and gasped, no longer caring if he could hear me and my lustful, noises. Each time my gluts became more accustomed to his presence and relaxed, allowing his tongue to go deeper in the crevice of my backside. I didn't care that he could see this reaction either, as I now knew I was going to fuck Tony and I wasn't going to wait until after work.

His hands slid up my waist to my bra, which he deftly unhooked. I held the cups to my chest out of reflex I guess, then just let the straps fall from my shoulders before I released it to the floor. Given that I had not protested either his oral attention to my backside, or his removing my bra, Tony was emboldened now to tug the waist band of my thong down. I momentarily stood up straight and closed my legs enough for them to fall to the floor, and as I opened my legs again I stepped out of them.

I leaned back against the glass wall, arched my back, and offered my ass to Tony again, this time without any instruction. He leaned into me, spread my now totally relaxed cheeks with his hands, and then with his tongue began to circle and lick my asshole. The sensation was new to me and it felt as though a million watts of electricity were running up and down my spine, but... Ewwww. Still, my skin felt on fire and my anus tingled. I knew at once he planned to fuck me there. I was scared, I had never done it back there before. Sodomy was not my thing. I knew some people liked it, but it always sounded gross and painful to me. Never the less it was clear Tony had ownership of my body's desires at the moment and as he switched from circling my ass with his tongue to actually probing it, I surrendered myself to the idea. It was sort of like coming here to apply for the job; If I didn't like it, I could always say no, right? It took several minutes of Tony licking and probing my ass with his tongue for me to accept that in a matter of minutes a hard cock belonging to a sodomite I just met and that I had never seen before that day would be invading my bowels, but the more he stimulated my ass the more accepting I became, until I was looking forward to being degraded that way.

Then Tony said the most wonderful words.

"Turn around."

Although my backside was already missing his attentions, I dutifully obeyed.

"Did you just get waxed today?"

His question startled me. "Yes, why?" I panted.

"Your skin is still pink. That must hurt like hell."

"It did, well at first. Now it's just a little... raw?" I said, still gasping for breath.

"You're quite beautiful." He said as he rested a hand on my inner thigh "May I?" he asked again.

"Of course," I smiled, parted my legs slightly and waited to see what new pleasures he planned with his touch.

Tony slid his hand up my thigh to my wet crevice. With just the tips of his fingers, so lightly that I couldn't be sure all the time that he was touching me at all, he circled my swollen clit and gently massaged my labia. He is first touch brought an audible gasp which I no longer felt the need to hide, his second caused my abs to convulse. After a few stokes of his talented fingers I could barely stand, and I was clutching a rail at the bottom of the glass just to remain up right. My eyes were closed and my mouth open as I was lost in the wonderful sensations he was giving me.