Jennifer and Dad Celebrate Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I opened my eyes he woke from his trance and brought his fingers to my face. He lifted my chin and with some remnants of cream still on his faced he kissed my lips. My tongue sprang through his lips and our tongues joined in a dance of passion. I wrapped my arms around his neck and slid my body forward so my naked hard nipples could crush against his chest.

That caused my legs to spread wide open and my smooth bald mound pressed into his excitement hidden behind the towel. I dropped my hands to his waist and unwrapped the towel exposing his rock hard member. When we finally broke our kiss for some much needed oxygen I was able to view down and admired his very manly excitement.

I wasted no time; I wanted to touch him; I began wrapping my tiny fingers around his rigid shaft. He gasped and moaned loudly and I instinctively struggled to stroke his shaft gently with both hands. He reached behind me and placed his strong hands on my shapely ass. I felt him starting to lift me up from the counter so I let go of his shaft and placed my hands back around his neck. My naked legs then wrapped around his torso as he started to walk the two of us to our bed.

He gently laid me on the bed, but that was the last subtle easy move he made. He walked to the foot of the bed and grabbed my feet. Without hesitation he spread my legs apart and slowly crawled onto the bed between my trembling thighs. His kisses on my calves then thighs brought out moans seeking even more pleasure from my soul.

Suddenly I felt one very long moist stroke from his tongue over the entire length of my needy flower. His fingers pulled my petals apart and he started to devour my virgin pussy. I reached for a pillow, as all I could think of doing was to scream out at the top of my lungs. I'm sure the muffled noise from the pillow excited him even more as he drove his tongue into my clit.

I held my legs high and tried to wrap them around his head as he punished me with a pleasure I had never known. Once I could gain my senses I withdrew the pillow in hopes he would hear every soft moan I was trying to muster.

"Relax Jennifer, close your eyes again. Focus on your body and the delight I can bring to you."

"David, ah Dad, I cannot believe what I am feeling."

Just hearing his name took him to a higher intensity. His lips once again wrapped around my moist, no, soaking wet pussy. He drove his tongue deep into my body and suddenly the tension brought me to a sitting up position. Watching my Dad eat me out and bringing me this incredible pleasure was more than I could handle. My hips shot up; fortunately I was able to again grab the pillow as I slammed my body back flat on our bed.

I am still hopeful our neighbors in the adjacent room could not hear that very passionate muffled scream I made into my pillow. But I could not hold back, my young body exploded into an uncontrolled orgasm I never dreamed possible. Several screams later, with my body convulsing, my thighs squeezing my Dad's head, and with my lady juices flowing all over Dad's face I was able to start to come back to Mother Earth.

I swear it took another 10 minutes before I could speak a word. Still gasping for air, somewhat giggling from the explosion, and still very delirious, I tried to reach for my Dad.

" Oh God David. Oh God David. Oh my God." Was all I could call out.

"Jennifer, I think we just experienced a first for both of us. God you taste wonderful, I could feel everything going on inside of you."

I sat up as he slide forward. We hugged each other tightly; then slowly fell back to our bed in a tender embrace. My fingers once more wrapped around his hard cock and he once again began to fondle my breasts as we lovingly stared into each other's eyes. Now our kisses were deep, yet soft, filled with the love we always wanted to share.

My body was telling me we had just begun. I worked my way on top of my Dad and sat comfortably with his body between my curled up legs. With my Dad straddled between my legs I began to slowly trace my fingertips over his naked chest; he gently caressed my exposed thighs. It was then that I reached behind me and grabbed is pulsating cock with both hands.

"David, I am totally ready and wanting to feel your firm hard cock deep in my body. Remember we have nothing to worry about, I have been on the pill for years, our little hidden benefit of me being a cyclist."

"Then I want to feel what is like to explode all of my seeds in you Jennifer. Don't be afraid, it will feel so much better than what you just experienced."

Stroking his cock I looked into his eyes. I was feeling sexy for the first time in my life. I liked how it felt; I wanted to just let go of all of my inhibitions. I had already discovered that Dad got turned on even more when I called him by his name. So as I stroked his cock that was also rubbing against my ass from behind I confidently began to entice my Dad even more.

"David, your daughter has been patient long enough. I'm going to push my self up and plant my tender virgin pussy directly on your incredibly manly cock."

I raised myself up and slide slightly down his nude body. His hands gripped my smooth thighs tighter as he felt my fingers once again grab hold of his throbbing cock. My pussy was still dripping, now with even more juices as I started to play with his cock. I teased myself by rubbing the head of his cock over the length of the swollen petals.

The tension was building -- our hearts were aching for this -- our bodies were already covered in sweat -- and our eyes were locked deep into each other's soul. I made a final adjustment; Dad's cock was now properly pointed directly into my needy opening.

I could only speak very softly, the words were there but I could barely speak them. But then I felt the head of his cock as it started to split open my virgin pussy.

"David, oh please David, give it all to me, don't stop. Please David; fuck your baby daughter!"

I tried to stay very still and slowly push my pussy lower and lower onto my Dad's hard cock. He was ripping my virgin pussy open, stretching it apart for the first time.

"Oh fuck Jennifer, you feel like moist warm soft velvet so very tightly wrapped around my cock."

The last inch was his to find. He grasped my tender breasts in both hands and suddenly thrust his hips hard, shoving that last inch of his cock into my no longer virgin pussy. I quickly threw my hands over my mouth and exhaled loudly. Dad sprang up from laying flat and wrapped his arms around my body; cuddling, holding, and caressing me as I tried to escape the pain from losing my virginity.

Our lips once again joined. Our tongues were delighted to taste each other. I put my arms around this man I love so much and kissed him while I was feeling his cock planted deep in my pussy. We stayed that way for several minutes, Dad was patient and let my body adjust to the stretching. Soon I found myself slowly starting to glide up then pause before I settled back down.

The pain started to evaporate; my pussy became alive with pleasure. My mind transcended into a feeling of total bliss. I lost my fears as the pleasure overwhelmed my senses. I wanted to stroke up and down and feel the entire length of my Dad's cock drilling my wanting pussy.

Suddenly Dad grabbed my naked ass and quickly rolled us over as we held each other tightly. It was so quick and effortless that we never lost our connection. Dad placed his hands on the mattress, while putting more of his weight on his knees. He was hovering over me, as my nipples would jiggle across his chest with each stroke we both took.

My body was released from any boundaries I ever considered. Dad's was doing the same. We started to hump with wild abandon. His cock was creating more than a twinge in my pussy. I could his veins protruding from his cock as he rigoriously without concern pounded me.

"Fuck me David, cum in me David."

"God Jennifer take all of my seeds; I'm going to explode!"

We slammed each other hard, fucked each other with a passion to the point where I no longer cared if guest next door heard anything. I was wild, set free, getting my pussy fucked by my Dad. That first blast of cum caught me by surprise. I never realized one would be able to feel it. Dad groaned in animal sounds as his cock blasted again. This time my pussy let loose with an orgasm beyond description.

"David don't stop I want all of your cum in my pussy."

"My dirty little girl will get more."

We humped together again and again until finally his balls were emptied. My pussy was totally filled with Daddy seed. I could feel excess cum dripping out of my pussy and falling between my thighs. The warm sauce only made me more horny. Then as Dad started to ease up I rolled out from underneath his body and went directly to his still hard juicy cock. I crammed the entire length of his cock into my mouth before he could possible soften up.

He struggled, almost begged me to stop. He wanted to feel fresh when I gave him his first blowjob, but I could not stop. The taste of our sex was all over my mouth, and very delicious. He had no seeds left to give so slowly we both started to ease up. I finally released his cock from the tight grip in my mouth and settled down next to him.

Our naked bodies became totally limp from exhaustion. We cuddled together gently. A few more beautiful tremors released throughout my body as we lay there. I looked over to my Dad as he brought his eyes to mine. He was happy, very happy. Then I noticed a few tears starting to run down his face.

"I love you Jennifer. You have always been the most important person in my life."

"I love you too David. You have always made me the happiest person on this planet."

We once again kissed then slowly began to fell asleep while in each other's arms. I cherished the feel of my Dad's naked skin up against mine. I loved what it felt like to give my Dad every part of my body.

"Jennifer, please remember this is just the first day of our vacation!"

"Yes David, we are going to have to try harder next time!"

So just try and guess how long we had to wait for that next time?

12