Jennifer in Chastity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,415 Followers

"Have no fear Pet. When I am finished with you, you will be in the finest shape of your life. Now let's hit the shower."

The shower was unlike any Jennifer had ever seen before. It had dual heads and dual controls. Two or more people could stand easily in the stall. Denis insisted upon washing Jennifer, not letting her do anything for herself. His touch was divine but Jennifer could not shake the nagging feeling that Dennis was trying to subtly control her. She tried to push those thoughts away as they made love. Dennis was by far the most romantic, tender, and skilled lover Jennifer had ever encountered; a fact reinforced further by every moment they spent together.

The chastity belt arrived midday Tuesday. Despite Dennis telling her what to expect, the revealed attire was a shock. It was made out of some tough fiber Jennifer could not initially identify. There was a semi rigid half panty with an opening that would allow urine out but nothing larger than a tampon in. It was held in place by metal straps that circled Jennifer's hips and waist. It locked in front with an oddly shaped key.

"Now Pet, here comes your moment of truth." Dennis wore his most serious expression as he said, "You will permit me to lock you away or everything ends. I cancel the dresses and the car. I badmouth you from one end of this town to the other. Not even the college boys will be interested in dating you were I to engage in a slander campaign against you. But I have a feeling it will not come to that. Now; into your birthday suit Pet."

Out of fear and for other reasons that Jennifer could not identify, all of her clothing was soon piled at her feet. Dennis stepped towards her with the chastity belt and before Jennifer could change her mind she was locked away in the device. It was cool against her skin but not uncomfortable.

"Excellent Pet. We will have so much fun together over the next three and a half years" Dennis wore a blissful smile as he eyed the slim and beautiful coed in chastity. So many of his fantasies were about to be fulfilled. Abstractly, Dennis realized that Jennifer was not an enthusiastic participant but he did not care. She was his now and Jennifer would have to submit fully to his will whether she wanted to or not. Dennis took the key and placed it on the ring of other keys that he carried around in his pocket, as though it were the key to a garden shed or a lawn tractor.

Dennis spent the rest of Tuesday afternoon teaching Jennifer the ins and outs of life in chastity. He gave lessons on how to urinate and keep herself clean. His description of how she was to handle her monthly was very graphic. Dennis then dressed Jennifer in some of the clothes he had had delivered from her apartment.

"Let's go pick up your car. I arraigned to have it delivered today I just KNEW that you would let me take possession of you."

Dennis words took on a darker tone in Jennifer's mind, still, she naively though her incarceration a passing phase. Jennifer realized that except under the tightest of clothing her belt would never be visible. She was grateful for that small favor. She tried to tell herself that it was only temporary as they drove to the BMW dealership. Jennifer tried to focus on her new car and the looks her friends would wear when they saw her behind the wheel.

Jennifer loved the new car smell. She was stunned as she saw Dennis write a check for the entire rest of the balance on the car. After following Dennis home in her new car. Dennis climbed in the passenger seat and Jennifer drove the car out into the country to open up the motor. Amazingly they did not encounter any speed traps or hidden police cars.

"I am paying collision on this, but please try to not so much as dent it." said Dennis, as they returned to his driveway.

"Oh Dennis ... I mean Sir, Let's go inside and we can take this thing off and I can show you how grateful I am for the car." said Jennifer.

"Pet, you may certainly show me your gratitude with your mouth and hands but your pussy stays locked away for the next month."

"What?" replied Jennifer.

"Pet you need to adjust to your new status as property. I must reinforce to you that I own you. For that reason you will spend the next month learning your place. Oh we will have fabulous dates, the gifts I shower you with will make you the envy of your friends but your pussy is MINE. I alone decide to who and when it will be accessible. You will return to that apartment you live in and attend class. I want you to diligently apply yourself to your studies. Now there is no reason for you to get sidetracked by boys or self-abuse. I will pamper you and treat you like a queen and you will see to my needs for the next month.

You will be amazed at how horny you will be after a month of chastity. You may think that you will not be able to stand it but you will. At the end of the month I will liberate you and you will find that the sex will be the most incredible of your existence to this point on the planet. Orgasms are treats that you will receive as I see fit. Now don't fret Pet, I'm sure in a few months' time you will have earned yourself regular and amazing orgasms, but you MUST get good grades and be exceptionally obedient to reach that happy station in life."

"But ..but ..." Jennifer began to cry.

Dennis held his pet close and smoothed her hair as she cried piteous tears into his broad strong shoulder. When she had cried herself out Dennis looked at her with kindness in his eyes and said,

"You cannot see the wisdom of my actions as yet but before you know it you will be more satisfied and happy than you have ever been. Now I am going to give you one of my fine massages and later you will give me a blow job."

He kissed Jennifer and the college girl felt sincerity in his lips and in the way he held her. At first she did not want Dennis' attentions but before she could work up the steam to protest his strong and talented hands were working their magic on her confused mind and body. Why she later dutifully sucked Dennis off and did not try to emasculate him by biting off his penis was another mystery Jennifer could not answer.

Jennifer returned home on Tuesday night. Her new car looked so fine outside her apartment. She went in to talk to Amy about Dennis. Jennifer was very forthcoming about all the luxuries that Dennis had promised her and his skills as a masseuse and lover but she somehow managed to avoid mentioning that he had also locked her away in a chastity belt. As Jennifer snuggled under the sheets she was amazed at how quickly she had become accustomed to her belt. It did not take long for her to find a comfortable position and slip off to dreamland.

School on Wednesday was like all of the other days except that Jennifer found herself more attentive to her lectures. She did not want to focus on her despised chastity belt so her mind applied itself to listening and paying attention to her professors. At the end of the day she felt that she had learned a tremendous amount.

She took Amy out that evening for a ride in her new car. Amy gushed over it as did the many handsome boys they drove past. As Amy eyed the drooling boys she said to Jennifer,

"Now I know what guys mean when they say that their car is a chick magnet. You can SO get laid anytime you want with this thing Jennifer."

Jennifer nearly cried when Amy mentioned getting laid but held herself together. Amy did not happen to notice her roommate's distress and the two subsequently flirted with a couple of cute college boys in the parking lot. When the one that had been chatting up Jennifer left without her number, Amy realized that something was wrong.

"What's up Jennifer? That guy was HOT!"

Unable to completely level with her best friend Jennifer replied,

"Dennis wants me to remain faithful to him and to study hard. I don't need distractions like that boy no matter how hot he is."

"Are you going to let a man control you Jennifer?" asked Amy.

Jennifer's subsequent silence spoke volumes.

"Jennifer, I won't tell you how to live your life but I know you were raised to be independent. You haven't known Dennis very long ..."

"I don't care to discuss it Amy!" Jennifer angrily replied.

In silence the two drove home. Amy decided that when Jennifer was ready, she would confide in her and it was not worth pushing her to talk. Jennifer's mood seemed better on Thursday and Amy concluded that her friend was simply overwhelmed with Dennis' generosity. Perhaps he was within his rights to expect a period of fidelity on Jennifer's part Amy considered that her OWN sugar daddy didn't want her to be sleeping with more than one other college boy while she was in a relationship with him. In that light Dennis just might be a bit more conservative and careful and not a control freak. Amy decided to let the matter drop.

Thursday and Friday were much better for Jennifer. The chastity belt ceased to be constantly on her mind and she found herself loosening up and enjoying the school day better. It was a bit frustrating to her that she couldn't masturbate but Jennifer unsuccessfully tried to convince herself that she spent too much time playing with herself. She went on drives and worked out to try and sublimate her desire for pleasure. Friday night arrived and Dennis picked her up for the weekend. They ate at the Cobalt Club and spoke to each other honestly and sincerely.

"Sir, I do NOT want to remain in this contraption. I should have the right to at least play with myself."

"You WOULD have that right Pet if I did not happen to own you. Your luscious quim is mine. The sooner you learn that the better. Celibacy never killed anyone. Just because you are not permitted to screw like a wild rabbit does NOT mean that your life has any less value. I think very highly of you for example."

The two ate. Despite her anger, Jennifer felt herself softening up. Dennis was a marvelous raconteur, full of many funny and amazing stories. After Dinner at the Cobalt Club, Dennis took Jennifer to a ball room where he impressed her with his skill at dancing. Jennifer had taken dancing lessons and thought that she was a good dancer but she had trouble keeping up with Dennis on the dance floor.

Jennifer was the best kind of tired when she and Dennis returned to his house. Deftly he stripped the slim girl and carried her to the bedroom. Massaging her in a way he had not previously he amazed Jennifer. Dennis brought her to the edge of orgasm with just his hands alone. Jennifer begged for more but Dennis told her she had to earn release and presented his erect member.

A wonderful fellatio session concluded, Dennis repeated what he had done earlier. This time Dennis took his pet past the cusp of orgasm. He watched delighted as Jennifer writhed with pleasure.

"You see Pet. You do not have to be fucked to come. I told you that I would see to your needs and I am doing that. Now imagine the pleasure after you have been locked away for a month. Your orgasm then will make the one I gave you tonight seem like a hiccup."

For the first time Jennifer seemed to understand. "Is that really true Sir?"

"Honest to God."

"Wow!" was the college girl's only response.

Saturday afternoon was spent at most of the boutiques they had visited the week before. Jennifer's new wardrobe was ready and she put on a fashion show for Dennis. The store clerks were far too sophisticated to make any comment on Jennifer's chastity belt. They behaved as though she was clad is ordinary underwear. She loaded armfuls of clothing and scores of boxes into Dennis' car. Jennifer felt like an heiress.

Clad in the finest dress Jennifer had ever owned, Dennis took her to opening night of a new play. After the play, a fine restaurant and a return to Dennis' house very late. Jennifer had no qualms about preforming fellatio upon her "owner" and swallowing his seed. She asked for one of Dennis' magical massages when she was finished but Dennis informed her,

"That was just a taste Pet. You must learn to pace yourself and enjoy regular pleasures as they are provided. If you are a very good little girl, I will give you another one of my special massages next week."

Jennifer was disappointed that Dennis would not work his magic on her. However she found herself less upset than she would have been with him just a day before. "Perhaps there is wisdom in Dennis' methods." She thought to herself as she drifted off to sleep. Dennis' arm felt very good indeed wrapped around her.

Sunday was quiet. After a delicious breakfast cooked by Dennis, the older man went over Jennifer's lessons with her.

"It is VERY important to me that you get excellent grades Jennifer. For the next three and a half years you have two principle objectives. One is to see to my needs the other is to get the best grades you can. I have an incentive plan for you. For every A that you get I will buy you a diamond encrusted doodad of your choice. I want only A's and B's. C's earn you prolonged chastity and grades lower than that ... well let's just say that you DO NOT want to bring home anything less than a C. If you make the dean's list I give you 10,000 dollars EACH time! This means that when you are not with me most of your free time will be dedicated to studying, studying, and more studying. I will see to it that you do not become too stressed out. I will see to your release and pleasure. It is not enough that I have a beautiful pet. I need to have one that is very intelligent as well. I have NEVER cared for airheads, such a turnoff."

"But Sir, I want to have the fun college experience as well the parties, the pep rallies, all those things."

"Provided you get good grades I will allow you SOME of those things. I own you. I have little desire in sharing you. A good education is priceless, YOURS will cost ME a pretty penny and I SHOULD have a say in how that money is spent. I want to know that I am getting the most bang for my buck. That means you HAVE to do well. While you may miss out on SOME aspects of college life you will graduate at twenty two debt free and with perhaps tens of thousands or more in the bank. That is certainly worth missing a few fraternity keggers isn't it?"

Jennifer could not argue with that logic. She settled next to Dennis and focused on studying. Dennis was a very astute man, he taught Jennifer subtleties in the texts she had missed. Instinctively, Jennifer knew that this was just the sort of information that would be on a test or surprise quiz. After many hours of hitting the books, something that the presence of Dennis turned into something resembling fun the two settled in for a delivered Chinese dinner.

As they ate, the feminist side of Jennifer's psyche decided to try an assert itself. "When you say you 'own' me Sir, how do you mean that?"

"I've already explained that to your Pet until you receive your diploma I own you from the top of your pretty head to the soles of your lovely feet. When you graduate you earn your freedom. As your owner I have total authority over your sexuality. What's not to understand?"

"But isn't slavery illegal?"

"So is prostitution. The financial benefits you have obtained through me are technically illegal." Dennis wore a smirk and then said. "You see it would be VERY difficult for you to convince any court that I coerced you into our arrangement. All the judge or my lawyer would have to ask you on the witness stand is what EXACTLY did you do for me that made me decide to give you that car and all those dresses. NO ONE is going to believe that I am just a generous guy."

Jennifer suddenly felt very guilty and uncomfortable. She flushed with embarrassment.

"There is no shame in what you are Pet. EVERYONE is a whore to some extent. It IS however silly for you to get all high and mighty with me or try to shame me out of enslaving you. Yes I am a man of considerable means, a one percenter. I make no apologies for being who I am or using my money in ways that bring me pleasure. You may not like the terms of your service to me but I am the buyer and I have the RIGHT to have things the way I want them. Now you can spout all the feminist theory at me you want. It will make no difference. My ownership of you is a temporary thing and we will both benefit from it. So you can't party with your girlfriends and pick up young men in bars when they go out to get laid. Is that really a great hardship? I'm offering you a financial boon. Ask your friends, right now I am making fewer sexual demands on you than their boyfriends are! You have a VERY sweet deal Pet and you should embrace it."

Dennis' words seared themselves into Jennifer's consciousness. She really was a glorified hooker. Previously, she had convinced herself that she was not so common. Now she realized that she had sought out a fat wallet and had been willing to spread her legs for the owner of said wallet. That Dennis wanted her in chastity certainly wasn't HIS problem. Brought up short, she realized that Dennis had spoken the truth. Her options were obvious, accept servitude on Dennis' terms or find another sugar daddy. Dennis had made it clear that THAT prospect was most likely untenable. Jennifer's realization was simple; her best alternative was to go along with Dennis' plans. Suddenly her chastity device felt cold and clammy.

A few hours after they finished eating and studying Dennis dropped Jennifer back at her apartment. Jennifer showed Amy the many fine new dresses and shoes she now owned. Amy was impressed.

"Wow! My Phillip doesn't shower me with stuff this nice. Your Dennis must be really loaded. How's the sex, Jennifer?"

Jennifer honestly answered, "When we have it its fabulous."

"When you have it? You mean Dennis isn't trying to constantly play hide the salami with you! You have it made Jennifer. You have it made."

It began to dawn upon Jennifer that perhaps sex was not everything. She decides to go along with Dennis' plans. At least until she could conceive of an alternative. Thus began her first full week in chastity.

On Wednesday her period began. Things were messy until Jennifer got a handle on it. Menstruation and chastity belts were not the best partnership in history but Jennifer found way to make it work. There was a tiny opening to whish Jennifer could attach a small tube to let water and soap in to keep herself fresh.

Jennifer successfully hid the existence of her belt from Amy. Jennifer knew that her friend would not understand Jennifer's tolerating it. Jennifer was still coming to grips with that understanding herself. Dennis called every day and they chatted about many things. Dennis was very wise. Generally he did not talk down to her but gave her good advice. For example Dennis thought it would be a good idea for Jennifer to build a stock and investment portfolio with some of the money he gave her. He volunteered to help Jennifer build one.

"By the time you graduate you will have quite the nest egg. I want to see to your total well being Jennifer. When you, my little slave, are liberated you will be twice the woman you are now."

"But I won't get to sleep with the quarterback or a cute fraternity guy like OTHER college girls." Whined Jennifer

"No, no you will not Jennifer but if you play by my rules when you graduate you should be able to buy any college boy you want. Sublimating your desires is a very strong motivator whether those desires be financial, personal or sexual." Dennis replied

When the weekend arrived, Dennis took Jennifer to a charming bed and breakfast. She had to bring her textbooks along for Sunday night studies but the rest of the time it would be romantic. Jennifer sucked off Dennis and he massaged her head to toe. His skilled hands brought her to the edge of orgasm but despite Jennifer's pleas for him to complete the task. Dennis refused.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,415 Followers