Jennifer's Big Night Out Ch. 03

Story Info
Jennifer's night out with the girls continues.
3.6k words
4.66
10.1k
16

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the girls walked arm in arm, they passed a couple of places that Jennifer was certain they might end up. They were moving to a part of town she didn't recognize. Jayne nudged her, "Want to do something crazy and sexy?"

"Tell us more?" said Tanya giggling.

"Why don't we take off our panties and go commando for the rest of the night."

"Haha haha. I love it" said Beth snaking her hand under her tight PVC dress and pulling down the most delicate G string. Jayne followed suit, pulling up her red dress and pulling down a pair of black laced back panties.

The girls looked at Tanya. "What?" She smiled coyly "You can't take off what you don't have on." The girls roared with laughter. "I've been commando since we left the apartment."

"Such a tart" said Beth.

"How do you think I could wear panties with leggings as tight as this?"

It was now Jennifer's turn. They all looked at her intently. "Me too? You can't be serious? Are we forgetting something?"

"Nope" said Beth. "But the skirts have done a great job covering it and I bet you've been at least semi-hard all night. No-one has been able to tell. You want to be one of the girls? Get them off."

Jayne started the mini chant "Off, off, off, off" and the other two joined in.

Jennifer smiled. She was having such a good time and was just drunk enough to agree.

She snuck her hands up her dress, brushing her semi erect dick as she pulled down the satin French knickers and flourished them above her head with a "Ta-da". The group roared with laughter and clapped. Heading down the road, stuffing their knickers in their bags, Jennifer's cock was growing as the slightly cool night air now swirled around her.

"Here we are" said Jayne.

Jennifer looked at the sign THE CAMELOT SHOW BAR. "What is this place?"

"You'll see" said Jayne.

The four barreled through the front door. The guy behind the desk nodded while the guy on the door waved them through adding "Nice to see you again ladies. Rina's working tonight. I'll tell her your in."

"Thanks gorgeous" said Tanya and blew him a kiss as they breezed past.

They walked through a heavy black curtain into a dimly lit corridor which led them into a much bigger room. In the middle was a small stage and the clientele was overwhelmingly male, overwhelmingly middle aged and underwhelmingly not what Jennifer expected. Most of the men stared at the girls. Jennifer felt especially vulnerable and wondered if removing her panties was a mistake.

"What are we doing here?"

"Wait" said Beth.

Suddenly the PA burst into life with some old 90s house music. "Gentlemen and in honour of our new arrivals, ladies. Please welcome to the stage a little spice in your life. Here's Rina and her Bombay Babes.

"A Strip club?" asked Jennifer. "You've brought me to a strip club".

"No" said Beth. This is kinds of like a lapdancing club and a night club. The music's good, we'll get bought drinks all night and the bouncers make sure we don't get hassle. Plus it costs us nothing to get in. Got to watch the pennies when you're a student."

"Except you live in what is probably a million pound flat in a nice part of town Beth."

She said nothing but stuck her tongue out and smiled and turned away to dance.

Up on stage a gorgeous Indian looking girl with a killer smile was dancing on stage. She wore a low cut short white dress and four inch blue heels. She was stunning and sexy. This wasn't a strip, she was simply dancing but it was still very erotic. Jennifer was briefly consumed by her beauty. Slowly she noticed the three other girls on stage, dressed in similar dresses and heels dancing away. The stage was high enough you could occasionally catch a glimpse of their panties. One on her own like Rina, two others very close together staring at one another. The guys in the audience were whooping and cheering, and throwing money on to the stage. One got close to Rina and said something. She pointed to a tall man in black at the back of the room. The guy asking the question nodded and wandered off.

Jennifer's enjoyment of the show was broken by a voice to the side. "Hey sweetheart, congratulations on your wedding. Fancy one last night of passion with a good-looking stranger?" Jennifer looked at the balding, middle aged man in front of her.

She leant in "Yeah sure. When one arrives, let me know?"

The guy slunk away and Tanya, who had overheard the exchange threw back her head in laughter. "God, I love you." And she kissed Jennifer. It was hard and passionate as she drove her tongue deep into her mouth. Jennifer was surprised but delighted. And she kissed Tanya back. She loved the smell of the perfume she was wearing, she loved the taste of her lipstick and she loved how hard but how tender she kissed.

Jennifer felt her cock growing under the dress. It was unrestrained now and it could tent the front of her dress. But in the moment, she didn't care. She ran her hands down Tanya's back as Tanya responded by slipping her hand across Jennifer's boobs. The music dipped and another tune came on at a much lower level but Jennifer didn't care. She had a massive crush on Beth, but Tanya was the one with her tongue in her mouth. And, God, she was gorgeous.

"Hey you, no free shows. You're taking the attention away from us professionals."

Tanya broke the kiss and spun round. "Rina, doll how are you?"

"Not as well as you obviously" said the beautiful Indian-looking girl in a strong south London accent. "Who's your little fuck buddy?"

"Oh, say hello to Jennifer."

"THE Jennifer? You're kidding me right? Even if Tanya here did your make up there's no fucking way. How? Where? Well Jennifer you are stunning. No-one could ever tell what you've got hidden in your panties. None of these other tarts looked even half as good in this dress."

"I know. She looks even better than you did. And by the way, there's nothing hidden in her panties."

"What?" Rina looked mightily confused.

Tanya leaned forward and whispered in her ear. Rina looked Jennifer up and down and laughed. "Oh that's brilliant." She leaned in and said softy "And I bet your make out session has given your little dick a raging hard on."

Tanya whispered something else in Rina's ear, who lifted an eyebrow.

"Really? Well that I've got to see. Maybe we can arrange something later?"

Tanya gave a thumbs up.

"Got to go. The guy was I was speaking to wants a lap dance and he's always a big tipper. I'll come and chat in a bit Tans. And you..." she bent over and kissed Jennifer on the cheek, "we'll talk later gorgeous girl."

Jennifer watched as Rina disappeared into a back room. She turned and faced Tanya who grabbed her by the hand. "Let's dance." And she pulled her towards a dance floor in the corner. Jennifer had never danced as a girl - if you didn't count the time she posed for pictures for a tranny mag as a pole dancer - so just tried to copy what her partner did. She thought the heels would make things tricky, but they actually added a femininity and fluidity to her movements. The biggest challenge was keeping her dress from flying up when she copied Tanya's sudden drops.

A couple of guys tried to split the girls, but Tanya was having none of it and bumped them off the dancefloor with her hips. One guy leant in a said something in her ear. Given how loud the music was - it was the only way to make himself heard. Jennifer saw Tanya smile, nod and point to the bar.

After about six songs, the girls needed a break and headed for a drink. Jennifer was loving her time. But she was aware she hadn't seen Beth or Jayne for a while. As they got to the bar, there were about five guys who were ready to buy them drinks. Tanya picked two, putting her hand on her hip, closing one eye and giving them the once over before alighting on the two best looking guys there. They were probably in their mid thirties, and Jennifer noticed one had a lighter line of skin on his ring finger, suggesting his wedding ring was probably in his pocket.

'Champagne baby girl?" asked Tanya.

"Is that too much?" replied Jennifer, wondering if the guys would be expecting something in return.

"Hell no, they offered."

A bottle of champagne appeared in a bucket of ice on the bar with four glasses. The girls were handed a glass each, and Tanya snuck her arm around Jennifer's waist. She loved the feeling of security it gave her.

"So, you girls together?" asked the better looking of the two guys.

"Yes. Does that turn you on?" asked Tanya.

"A bit" said the guy who introduced himself as Rob.

"No, it turns me on a lot" said the married guy Jennifer immediately nicknamed Ringo.

"How much would you give us to make out right now?" asked Tanya.

'Ten quid" said Rob

"Cheap bastard."

"You were doing it for nothing a short time ago."

"You saw that? Well, you got the preview for free, you know how good the show would be."

Jennifer was both excited and troubled. The idea of kissing Tanya turned her on, but she was aware the guys might not be so forgiving if they suddenly found out one of the girls they were hitting on was having trouble keeping her cock under control.

"Tell you what", said Tanya "Fifty quid and you get three minutes of hot girl on girl action, with the added thrill of knowing in two weeks...I'll probably do the same thing to this gorgeous girl at her wedding."

Ringo pulled out his wallet and started fishing around inside. Rob had his hand in his pocket, and to be honest, Jennifer wasn't sure if he was digging around for money or playing with his dick.

Tanya leant in and kissed Jennifer. Slowly and with real passion. Jennifer yielded again. She was clearly the submissive partner here and she loved it. Suddenly Tanya stopped.

"Sorry boys, not quick enough." She topped up their glasses grabbed Jennifer by the hand and wandered back towards the dance floor.

"It's fun to fuck with their boy brains huh?" said Tanya flashing the biggest smile. Jennifer felt such a connection, it made her very content.

"Where are the other two?"

"Lap dancing."

She said it so matter-of-factly, Jennifer thought she had misheard her at first.

"Yeah. What? Whaaaat? Lap dancing?"

"They'll be in the back giving some guys a lap dance. No touching, so they're safe. They'll be tipped well and they'll be loving doing it. We should so do it too."

"I can't. I mean. I can't. What if...you know...I just can't."

"C'mon Jennifer. You are one of the sexiest girls in here. There are guys staring at you like you are a cold beer in the middle of the desert and not even Rina when she was standing right next to you could tell you were not a girl." Jennifer liked that phrase more than the alternative. "It'll be fun. How many more glasses of champagne do you need?"

Jennifer smiled but an uneasy, very wary smile.

"I'm not sure Tanya. What if they find out? Things will get really awkward."

"They can't touch. Your boobs look real. You are gorgeous and even if your dick gets hard, the dress is going to keep it covered. Think how much some of these guys will tip to get a lap dance from a bride a couple of weeks before her wedding? When I did it, I made more than two hundred quid. And Rina ended up with a job here making more than she ever did before. C'mon! What a story to tell. And it's a lot less demanding than the night you were the bunny waitress. No cocks to suck here Jennifer. In fact, let me make you an offer. You give a guy a lap dance, and I'll give you one when we get back to the apartment. And I won't care if you break the rules."

She flashed her killer smile, grabbed Jennifer by the hand and started making her way to the dance floor.

Jennifer's eyes followed the vision in front of her and couldn't help be turned on. She liked Tanya and thought of lap dance from her made her cock start to leak and she was aware of the sensation.

As a Calvin Harris song started booming out across the room Tanya started to gyrate and pushed her butt deep into Jennifer's crotch.

"Is that what I think it is?"

"Well it's not a strap on."

"Fuck is it ever at rest? You love all this don't you?"

"Hi ladies, I think you owe us a dance for the champagne." Ringo and Rob were back. They moved in between to two girls. Tanya suddenly pulled Jennifer closer.

"Relax" she whispered. "Think of something that will make your boner go down."

Jennifer wasn't sure what that could be, but she followed Tanya's lead and again avoided dropping down and flipping her skirts up to reveal a semi hard cock.

"When do you get married?"

"Two weeks."

He's very lucky."

"Well I'm pretty sure he'd never hid his ring and hung out at a show bar if that's what you mean."

Ringo's face fell. "It's hard and complicated."

"You're not joking" said Jennifer as she moved closer to Tanya. She was aware of many of the men staring, many of them right at Jennifer and she beginning to appreciate the impact good looking girls had on boys.

They danced one more song - when Ringo tried to talk, Jennifer pretended it was too loud and just kept moving. As it moved on to something else, Jennifer grabbed Tanya and moved to the bar. Jayne and Beth were now back.

"A hundred quid" said Jayne. "Gave fifty to the girls who actually work here so there's never an issue."

"I only got 40 quid. I thought the dress would work more. It's virtually stuck to me."

"You guys had fun?" asked Jayne.

"I'm trying to get this one to give her first lap dance," said Tanya pointing her finger, but she keeps driving the boys away."

"C'mon Jen, it'll be fun," said Beth.

Rina appeared to the side and whispered something to Beth. Beth nodded but then shrugged her shoulders. Jennifer has no idea what she was talking about but she got the feeling she was about to find out.

Rina was beautiful. She now wore a very short skirt, a long line bra and high heeled boots. It was clear why she would be so much in demand in this place. When she moved, it was languid and sexy. Feline, you might say.

"Jennifer, there's a guy in the back who has asked if we have any "special" girls as he wants a dance. He's a young guy, seems very harmless. He's been in a few times but we haven't been able to help until now. If you're game? I'll be right on the other side of the curtain with one of the bouncers. He'll pay a hundred and fifty and the house will only take the fifty. Your call gorgeous."

Jennifer looked at the faces of the others. She expected them to be pushing her in to it, but they said nothing, but looked at her expectantly, like kids hoping to get a puppy. The familiar chill washed through her. Here was another barrier, another taboo. She swallowed hard.

She looked at Tanya, who smiled and said "I meant what I said" drawing quizzical looks from the others.

Jennifer stiffened a little, closed her eyes, breathed out and said "ok." The girls squealed drawing looks from across the bar. Rina took her by the hand. Jennifer was again very aware of her cock bouncing free, but also felt confident and sexy as she walked past a line of men, sashaying in her heels. She had grown to appreciate the sexual power of women and was using it to her full advantage.

The other three followed but Rina warned them off. "No, you don't. This is one on one. You want to watch, go to the monitor in the office."

Rina pulled a curtain aside and walked into the private room, keeping Jennifer just on the other side.

"Well tonight's your lucky night young man. We have, by special arrangement one of our most special girls. She is stunning and sexy and has all that you require. You know the rules. Any misbehaviour and our boys will throw you into the street, opening the doors with your face. Got it?"

Jennifer heard a weak yes from the other side of the curtain. "C'mon in sexy."

Jennifer pushed through the curtain and there on the sofa, looking a little shocked and stunned was Ashley.

Jennifer looked surprised too but decided she was already committed.

"You're a ...you have a...you're not a girl?" was all Ashley could blurt out.

"Oh, I'm a girl ok. I just have a little extra."

''And I hear it's not so little" added Rina with a smile.

"You have fifteen minutes. Jennifer here will dance for you and any tip after is up to you. But given we've gone to so much effort to accommodate you I hope you won't be stingy."

'"And you won't tell the guys about Jennifer will you?"

"Not if you don't sweetie. I'll leave you two together."

The music started and Jennifer feeling very self-conscious started to dance. She swung her hips slowly and rubbed her hands over her chest. She was beginning to feel a little turned on and could see that Ashley was as well. She rubbed her hands over her stocking clad legs and turned and swayed some more. Ashley was rubbing himself through his trousers, never taking his eyes off the vision in front of him.

He broke the silence. "Are you really getting married?"

"No silly. I'm just playing with some of my girlfriends."

"You're really very pretty."

"Thank you."

"I love everything about your outfit."

Jennifer knew at that moment exactly was going on.

As the second song came on, she began pulling the front of her dress down tight and through the skirts and satin, it was just possible to make out the outline of a hardening cock. She was enjoying the moment almost as much as Ashley. She moved slightly closer and leant in so she could whisper in his ear."

"What makes you so hard sweetie. The girl or the idea of you being a girl?"

Ashley went a bright shade of red. He looked shocked and shook his head. But Jennifer knew she was right. And knew how hard it would be for him to admit it.

"No I'm not...I've never...I couldn't. That's not what I'm into."

Jennifer danced some more, turning her back and looking over her shoulder. She bent over. And Ashley could now enjoy her bare ass, her cock hard and balls hanging. There was no doubt now what she was, like Jennifer had no doubt what Ashley was.

"I, I, ehhh I..." stumbled Ashley as if the words were refusing to come out.

"Shhh sweetie. It takes one to know one. I've had my suspicions since the bar. I see the way you look at me. Part lust for the girl I am, and part hope for the girl you want to be."

From the expression on his face, Jennifer knew she had him. She had summed him up in one sentence, because she had been there.

The music stopped and Jennifer sat down. "Tell me."

"I can't."

"I know how you feel but you'll feel better. It started as a kid right? Mummy's clothes? And now..."

Ashley lunged forward and tried to kiss Jennifer.

She pulled back and instinctively slapped his face. A bouncer moved in menacingly but Jennifer raised a hand and backed him off.

Ashley looked embarrassed and hurt.

"That was to cover your feelings. You know I've hit the nail on the head and you want to prove you're manly by kissing me."

Ashley looked down and nodded.

"If you're interested in pursing this, I know someone who can help. She dragged Jennifer out of me and maybe she can do the same for you? I have your number - do you want me to pass it on?"

Ashley nodded, his eyes never leaving the floor.

Tanya walked in with Beth and Jayne just behind.

"Everything ok sexy?" asked Tanya

"All good. Ashley here is just a little confused and might benefit from a little help from Beth's mum."

"Really?" said Beth her eyes widening. "That's exciting."

"Right off you go sweetie" said Jayne waving her hand, "and don't forget to tip the girl."

"No it's" but Jennifer's words were shushed by Beth.

"It's routine here and I think he owes it to you."

Ashley handed Caroline a hundred pounds in twenties. "Thank you for the dance. And the chat. You are gorgeous. Thank you."

Jennifer smiled and gave him a little peck on the cheek, smacked his butt and pointed him in the direction of the exit. Jennifer wasn't quite sure what to think until Tanya suddenly stuck her tongue down her throat again and rubbed her hands all over her boobs.

12