Jennifer's Misadventure Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moments Later

The tv was blaring with music and a video game. The boys had Jennifer swallowing dick while they were playing their game. She would reposition from one to the next. Her head going up and down while her cattail swayed happily in the air with a balloon tethered to it.

"Gramps said this was your thing" Brandon added to her humiliation when it got started.

Now Jennifer's mouth was well acquainted with the young men's members. Now Brandon knew and experienced Grandpa's amazing story of an amazing blowjob from this ditzy babe. She bobbed and sucked. And knobbed and bobbed. Her tongue was swirling and lapping every penis in her face. The taste wasn't the worst she's had but Jennifer continued to lick the taste off. The guys sat in folding chairs setup in the middle of the room and played video games together. They high five a plenty as Jennifer puts a plenty in her mouth. She heard them talk to each other like she was hardly there. The boys focused well on the game but also didn't skip a beat when it was time to put their dick in her mouth. Jennifer was told to look up at them and wiggle her ass often. They also would thrust in her cock sucking mouth and grab her head to bang her back and forth.

The two old farts, Butch and Richard were playing a game of backgammon, nothing special.

Then the doorbell rings. The vinyl screeched, at least in Jennifer's mind because everybody came to a halt when the doorbell went off. She was forced to pause with some cock fully in her mouth, then she was spanked, let go, and told to stand up.

Brandon stood up and called Jennifer over to him. She didn't even notice he put his cock away. She hesitatingly moved because she was nervous what was at the door.

"Come here Jennifer, I ordered pizza. And I'll want your help carrying it in." He smugly says to the sweaty brunette.

"What! Oh no. I can't do that! I'm...not...not that type of girl..." She stared down and remembered a few moments of being that type of girl for other horny men. Remembering her embarrassing experience at the pizza parlor and café shop. Remembering her submission to their orders because she wanted the ordeal to be over. It was happening again. "Oh fuck" She muttered.

"Fine! You don't have to stand at the door right now." Brandon moved closer to the front door. "So go start sucking Grampa Butch already. Hurry up."

Jennifer was shocked to hear her new order. She reluctantly tiptoed over to the two old men, while trying to think of something to say to get out of it. The buxom babe knelt in front of the two geezers with huge smiles. Jennifer took a gulp and began to open their trousers. Kneeling on the floor, Jennifer put her head under the table and started handling the old cocks. She grimaced as she got inches from Butch's crotch. Jennifer never thought she would be sucking an old cock again. She recalled in her mind, when the last time Butch and his friends were pounding her face and deepthroating her. She also remembered the familiar terrible taste of old franks and beans. This time she was able to suck at an easy pace. Lapping it up and switching from one cock to the other. The old men continued to play backgammon. Though they would spank her ass whenever it wasn't their turn. They loved hearing again her damsel squeals with a mouth full of cock and bent over exposed ass.

After Brandon greeted the pizza guy, the pizza guy would easily notice a babe sucking dick right in the background. Because from where gramps was playing, standing at the front door was an unobstructed view of him and his buddy at the little game table (strategically placed by Brandon). There in full view, a young curvaceous brunette sucked two old men's cock while dressed like a fuck kitty. So, when Brandon proposed to pay for the pizza with Jennifer's fine body, he would see her in action. Of course, he agreed.

"Hey Jennifer! Stop what you are doing. Get over here!" Jennifer didn't hesitate to stop sucking Butch and immediately popped off. She sheepishly walked over to Brandon standing at the front door. With a grinning pizza man. Damnit Jennifer!

When Jennifer arrived, the first thing she realized was that the employee was from the same damn pizza company that humiliated and fucked her. Next, she didn't recognize the employee so that was a relief, if there could be one in Jennifer's situation.

"You got that Jennifer!" Suddenly Brandon snapped Jennifer out from daydreaming. She then noticed that the pizza delivery man was already inside the house.

"Look, let me say it simple for you to understand." He stood closer to her. "Use your mouth on his dick to pay off the food. And be quick about it, he still has work to do."

The pizza man leaned against a wall by the front door and unzipped his pants. Never losing his dumb horny smile, he stared at Jennifer's marvelous form. Glistening in her ridiculous outfit. Wait until Frank and the guys at the pizza job hear about this, he thought to himself. Jennifer fumbled her hands over her skirt as she approached the pizzaman.

She dropped to her knees and squeezed her tits together. As she worked his cock out of his pants, Jennifer looked up and said "So, can I suck your cock? Will that pay for the food?" She stroked the growing erection, and his hands touched her head. "I can be good -oomph!" Jennifer suddenly had large eyes and her face stuffed with cock as the pizzaman showed her his agreeing position.

"Oh fuck yea! I accept this payment. Fucking dope. This bitch is wild yo!" The pizzaman continues to fuck Jennifer's face back and forth on his 7-inch cock. Jennifer at times struggled to keep up with his pace and her hands would beat on his legs to slow down. Other times she would take control and slide her mouth across his cock and suck it whole. She wanted this to be over with, so pizza guy was getting the pro treatment. She was not enjoying the bad sweaty taste. She hated how the pizza guy would bang her face into his smelly crotch. She hated how he reached down to pinch her nipples. She hated how they were all watching her. A row of guys watching Jennifer give a hard blowjob to the pizza delivery.

This blowjob had to be quick, so the delivery man was making quick work with the babe's slutty mouth. Jennifer's head became a blur as this pizza guy served up extra sausage to the dame. He kept her hands away and eventually Brandon even ordered Jennifer to keep her hands behind her back. Finally, after about three excruciating headbanging minutes, Jennifer felt cum shoot down her throat. Even though she was focused on sucking his dick, she still didn't feel ready to receive his load. Jennifer's eyes go huge, and she moaned in disapproval when the cock finished in her mouth. The young woman was in complete disbelief to have just sucked off another pizza guy. Jennifer tried to crawl away, but the pizza man returned her face to his cock.

"Come on kitty. Lick it clean." He pushed her pouty lips to his semihard cock. Jennifer groaned like a disapproving kitty. But then she let out her tongue and lapped his dick over and over. The sex kitty sucked it clean for him and he thanked her with a dick slapping to her face. After that he patted her on the head and walked out.

Then everyone has pizza. Except for Jennifer, she has more cock in her mouth. The fuck kitty was ordered to crawl around and suck off someone. Jennifer reluctantly followed Brandon's instructions. The balloon happily followed as well.

Soon enough Brandon yells, "Okay! Time to move along!" SPANK. Jennifer high squealed and rubbed her butt. "Um Jennifer, it's time for your booty." He motioned for her to follow him. She softly whimpered as she climbed on top of the ottoman footrest. Her ass wiggled into view. On hands and knees, her beautiful features looked to him for further instruction. Brandon strolled behind Jennifer and palms her ample butt.

"Oh Brandon. Please don't" Jennifer looks over her shoulder at Brandon in a pleading effort.

"Oh Jennifer, I am so enjoying this ass you have. SPANK. I've been wanting it since I first saw you." He inched closer to her naked rear end and grabbed the butt plug. He turned it and tugged on it. She squirmed and gave loud yelp when Brandon finally pulled out the cattail ass plug. Jennifer was gasping from her humiliation, forgetting her secret.

"Hey what the fuck!" Brandon shouts. "There's cum in her ass already! What the fuck! What...the?" Brandon went close to Jennifer's face. "Was this when the neighbor fucked you!? He cummed in your ass?" Jennifer gave a sheepish nod yes.

"Damnit! You dirty ass girl. I don't want that." He stood up and scratched his head. "I'm going to have to clean you up. Yup, I need to clean that out really quick and back to business." Brandon snapped his fingers and headed straight to the back yard. He told his friends to bring Jennifer. They grabbed her and brought her back to the outside. Jennifer was completely confused on what Brandon wanted to do next. Confused until she saw him hold a water hose.

"Jennifer come over here and bend over. I'm going to wash that cum outta your ass." Brandon bluntly told the humiliated young woman. She had nothing to say, she knew she was caught and understood that Brandon would want a clean asshole. Jennifer grabs her ankles and lets Brandon approach her creamed backdoor. Everyone soon enjoyed the sight of Brandon shoving the hose nozzle tip in and out of Jennifer's asshole. Even the neighbor Will was spying over the fence again to catch a glimpse of the young naked woman.

Moments later

Jennifer offered her ass to Brandon in front of his friends. After getting an impromptu enema in the backyard, she went back to her hands and knees on the footrest and thrusted out her behind for the young man in charge of this whole humiliating ordeal. Jennifer's round mound ass displayed in great form. A puffy pussy between her legs. Her butthole now winking at his horny face. Her asscheeks were wet and so was her pussy lips. To the young men, Jennifer looked like model.

Jennifer yelped when she felt a finger spread lube in her ass. Then she groaned even more when Brandon's cockhead finally penetrated her anal ring. With the butt plug in Jennifer's ass for so long, taking Brandon's cock was not difficult at all. Still the motion and length were different, and his cock was reaching deeper levels than the plug did.

"Uhhh...ungh! Oh fuck! Ungh! Oh my ass! Oh oh! Aye Brandon! Ungh, my ass! Oh please! Ungh!" Jennifer grunts out her words as Brandon slowly pumped into her vulnerable asshole. Brandon wasn't listening and only watching her cheeky ass bounce when he thrusted in her.

His hands grabbed hold of her flared out hips and quickened the pace. Brandon was pounding Jennifer furiously with all his friends watching in the living room. Butch and Richard were sipping more from another flask. Jennifer felt humiliated to be here taking an anal pounding from the horny young lad. Her tits swaying and ass rippling was memorizing for Brandon's friends. Jennifer's distressed moans was fueling Brandon.

Brandon pumped for a good long while until his brow got sweaty. Then he finally tagged in another friend. Jennifer didn't realize until that moment that he would consider passing her off to the others. She lost all focus from the butt fucking. Yet buxom babe remained in face down ass up position as the rest of his friends took turns drilling her. She gasped and moaned to the fucking and couldn't stop getting a tingle in her cunt. The first two friends banged her wet pussy. Jennifer had to hold onto the footrest to not fall off because they were pounding her so aggressively.

The last friend wore glasses and looked the complete nerdy type. For his turn, the member's target was the damsel's asshole. Jennifer grunted in displeasure as the nerdy friend buried his cock into her rectum. Jennifer lost control as she felt another penetration in her ass. It was too much for her at that point and she finally shivers and cums to the ass fucking. Strong shakes and loud moans come from Jennifer's ravished body as she wiggled her booty on the impaling cock.

"Whoa! This pussy is loving it." SPANK. Jennifer pulsing cunt triggered the nerd to start pumping harder into her round behind. Jennifer's face was in the footrest and her grip was tight. The young woman moaned in torment mixed with pleasure as the nerd pistoned her asshole. He enjoyed the view of her splayed out ass cheeks and couldn't resist spanking it over and over.

"OW! Oh e-easy! Oh my ass! Ah ah...oh please. Ungh! Ah, it's too much. Oh, slow down. Ungh. Ah fuck!"

Jennifer's tight asshole, her tits, and sexy moans were all too much for the sweaty nerd and he soon tensed up and shot his load deep into the Jennifer's round peachy bottom. The helpless woman groaned feeling his cock spray in her rectum. Another spank and he pulled out. Jennifer could hardly get a breath in before another friend went back to stuffing her pussy.

"OH! Fuck! Hm ungh...ungh...w-wait. Let me. Ungh! Oh fuck! Brandon please, I can't do this---ommph!" Jennifer spoke to Brandon standing in front of her. But his swift response was more cock in her mouth. Brandon was hard again and decided to use up Jennifer's sweet gurgling mouth.

Jennifer's body went into overdrive as everyone rotated around to fuck her in the ass, pussy, or mouth. Jennifer couldn't help but get lost in her senses and only focus on the task at hand -- to bounce her ass on anyone's dick behind her and deepthroat the one in front of her. They ended up cumming on or in her quickly. Brandon unloaded a quick cum shot into Jennifer's surprised mouth. Then his friends each cum too. One sprayed in her ass, another in her pussy, and one more cum shot on her face. Her kitten ears still present as she struggles to lick cum off her young face. With no one touching Jennifer, she took the time to wipe the cum off her ass and face. But before she could stand up. She felt a hand on her shoulder push her back into doggy position. Then she yelped when another hand squeezed her butt.

"Alright there. Finally, my turn with these sweet cheeks." SPANK. Butch and Richard approached the tired Jennifer. Richard stood in front of her sweet nervous face with desperate eyes of debasement and humiliation. Butch stood behind her enjoying the view of her exposed ass and pussy. The asshole winked, and so did her butthole. Jennifer let out a shocked gasp when she noticed the old man's dick playing around her butthole. She squirmed but soon Butch was entering her vulnerable rear end.

"Ohh no...Butch. Ah please! Ungh! Not in my ass. Ah oh fuck! Oh Butch---ommph!" Jennifer didn't have much time to moan aloud because Richard's dick was soon stuffing her mouth. The two geezers banged in her ass and mouth for several minutes. They kept a good pace thrusting into the dumb babe and switching sides. They were rocking Jennifer back and forth on their meat poles. Jennifer was speechless to everything happening to her at this point. She groaned her displeasure from every thrust in her ass while sucking the other old dick. Jennifer felt like she was building another orgasm. She didn't want it and did really want it. She didn't want it on these old guys (not again at least).

But the stimulation was too much as Richard spanked her and Butch pinched her erect nipples. Brandon actually yelled at his grandpa for taking too damn long. Soon the old horny men also cummed in her ass and mouth. All the fucking had the sex dazed babysitter hypersensitive, Jennifer lost herself and orgasmed once again. Her body shook and pussy creamed as Butch gave a full thrust into her bouncy behind and Richard smashed her face into his crotch to cum deep in her mouth. They pulled out satisfied, Jennifer coughed out the sperm in her mouth, and everyone chuckled. Jennifer felt repulsed and disgusted to have had sex with these old farts...again.

"Now, spread your ass!" Brandon orders the panting young woman. Jennifer slowly reached her hands back and showed off her body. Shy hands wandered toward her ass cheeks and spread it wide for all to see in the living room. Jennifer tried to catch her breath as she submits her ravished body with her sex high in the air. Her body glistening with sweat. Both her sex holes were filled with cum.

Then the boys and old men proceeded to have some pizza. And Brandon and the old men had finished the beer. Jennifer was told to remain in her humiliating position. Everyone enjoyed the display of Jennifer face down ass up. Legs apart. Ass spread. And cum filled holes. Her humiliated state was a fine talking piece. Eventually, she was allowed to eat a slice while staying ass up, she reluctantly obliges and nibbles some pizza.

"All righty then, it's time for a snack run? Hm? Beer run? Hm?" He looked at Jennifer's squirming ass when he said it. "Oh, and Jennifer you're going to come with us. So, let's all get going."

"Uh Brandon...I don't know. I don't think I need to go with you-ahh! Oh ow!" Jennifer moaned to something pressing on her butt. With a forceful push, Brandon had shoved the cattail butt plug back in her rear end. "Oh fuck!" Jennifer hated feeling the cattail in her bottom. The babe was hoping the torment on her asshole would end. She pouts to feeling the plug in her ass and clinches her asshole on it.

"Ok let's all go take a nice walk to the liquor store. Get some more snacks and drinks. Then come back." Brandon moved and led a dazed Jennifer to the front door. "Simple as that." He smirks at her.

"But..." She looks down at her revealing outfit and sighed. She dreaded the idea of going outside dressed in a small sweater and tiny skirt with no underwear. The tail and balloon only increased her embarrassment. But Jennifer felt she couldn't say no. Then what? Get out of here without her clothes, phone, and payment. She didn't want to do that. She didn't want to walk outside either. Jennifer recalled how shameful the experience felt to walk home naked in a tattered dress. She also wanted this over with and thought she could just give in to these creeps demands.

"Well, I hope it's simple." Jennifer reluctantly submitted and bit her lower lip when they all walked outside of the house. She clasped her hands in front of her to cover her pussy and tugged at her sweater to stay covering her nipples. The white skirt was small and didn't make it hard to see her cunt.

Brandon and his friends couldn't believe their luck. They were actually walking down the street with beautiful babe dressed like a sex kitty, ass plugged and cummed on. Jennifer looked ravished and embarrassed as she walked with them to the liquor store, which was at least three blocks away. The small sweater clung to every curve of her voluptuous tits. Her short skirt lifted behind her ass because the damn balloon was still attached to her cattail. Even her white cat ears were snug in place, like her butt plug. She looked like a happy pussy walking with her men. Brandon and Jennifer walked in front of the rest. Her swaying hips and perky bottom persuaded the rest of the group to stay close. The teenagers groped and slapped the kitty's exposed butt many times along the walk. Causing her to squirm and fidget while keeping her hands in front of her. The old men chuckled at damsel's discomfort.

Jennifer couldn't believe this was happening to her. She didn't know what else to do however. She felt like if she just did Brandon's quick crazy orders then this would be over sooner. She wanted her phone back, to get paid, and get this blackmailing behind her. Unfortunately for Jennifer, Brandon had some twisted plans for this 21-year-old babysitter. Plans for her sweet ass and tits.

Walking down the street was incredibly embarrassing for Jennifer. She tried to keep her sweater covering her full breasts and her legs tight together, but she struggled keeping anything hidden. Her tits jiggled for much of the walk and her skirt was constantly exposing her pussy and asscheeks. A few cars honked as it passed by the slutty sex kitten. Many cars slowed down to glimpse the exposed plugged asscheeks of a sexy woman. Jennifer was red flushed with humiliation to be exposed in public and submitting to this embarrassing misadventure.