Jennifer's Misadventure Pt. 02

Story Info
Jennifer continues her submission.
4.1k words
4.31
18.8k
11
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DING-DONG!

The liquor store was a small dirty store at the corner of street. Nothing special going on here and barely enough products to choose from. What was needed though was there, the snacks and beer. So when Brandon, his three friends, two old men, and an awkwardly walking brunette entered the building to look for such things, the big man cashier couldn't help do a whistle at the distressed babe walking in.

Seeing her front was magnificent. Big tits squeezed together in her nasty looking sweater. Bouncing magnificently with no bra holding them back. Her delicious body frame of a tight waist and curvy hips. Then he couldn't believe what he saw behind her. He stared hard to confirm that he saw a cat tail attached to a butt plug in this woman's beautiful behind. And the only reason he could see her perky bottom was some birthday balloon tied to with string to her cattail. The effect was the balloon floating in the air behind her and the tail was pointed up. This caused her little skirt to show off plenty of her ass cheeks. He nearly lost it right then and there. The dirty fat clerk lick his lips and wanted his hands on her ample bottom teasing him. He was speechless and didn't want her to leave as he watched the awkward group shop in his store.

Brandon brought over a big reload of snacks and beer. The fat clerk looked at them with a big eyebrow expression. He was not ready to sell this stuff to this suspicious looking group. However, Brandon whispered in his ear an offer he couldn't refuse, and then they shook hands. Brandon told the friends to grab the stuff.

The troublemaking 18 year old then walked over to Jennifer and said, "Ok, we're getting the stuff. But you're going to pay kitty. Like with the pizza guy." Jennifer's eyes go big. "So stay here, and um...do what he wants and then come home to us. And I'll pay you soon." Brandon squeezed her tit and elicited a squeal from Jennifer. "And I'll give you big tip later. Now take care of this, then come back to the house. Thanks babe!" SPANK

Brandon smacked her ass and left the store with a new 6 pack of beer. Jennifer stood there and looked confused. She was shocked and slow to react to the sudden development of her affairs. Right after the group exited, Jennifer felt a big hand on her shoulder and she gulped. She turns around to find the clerk grinning at her. Then she gasped when she found his swollen penis was already out in front of her.

"Oh sir! Wow! Umm I don't know...I mean...wh-what did he tell you that we should umm do?" Jennifer felt awkward asking him. She barely learned she was servicing him.

"Well little kitty, you need to take care of my dick. I heard you're the little slut that's paying." His hands grabbed her shoulder.

"Umm...Ok. I guess we could umm... Oh!" Jennifer stopped blabbing when the big

clerk pushed her shoulders down which made her kneel in front of his crotch and stiff cock.

"And you're paying off a big price. So I'm going to get some good time with you and your fine ass." He smacks his dick in her face. Jennifer squirms but in the end grabs his dick and started to stroke it. She licked it and looked embarrassingly up at him.

"So, if I suck you off sir, this will pay for it right?" Jennifer pleading eyes looking at the dirty store owner. Her hands stroking his thick rod.

"It will start paying for it." He said and pushed her mouth onto his cock. She moaned and swallowed his pecker until it was harder and fuller in her mouth. Jennifer was a little surprised to feel his cock get so fat. His sweaty smell punches her in the nostrils. After a couple intense minutes sucking off his dick, the cashier pulled out of Jennifer's drooling mouth. Jennifer felt relieved because her jaw was starting to hurt.

"Ok now you're working off some of the payment. Get that broom. And sweep the fucking floor." He squeezes her cheeks. "Or it'll get much worse for you!" Jennifer timidly nods her head yes.

Jennifer found the broom and started sweeping. She barely had time to wipe off the precum on her lips and mouth. She scurried around trying to sweep the floor of the dirty liquor store. Jennifer felt so used and humiliated. She swept as fast as she could with her cattail still up in the air. The clerk watched her tits and ass bounce as she tried to rush along.

"Good now clean my coolers. Wipe the door clean and that's it." He passed her a bucket of water and a sponge, that her filled earlier. "Oh and remove that sweater. Don't want to get it dirtier from the job." He smirks as he retrieves the reluctant toss of clothing towards him, leaving Jennifer's hand covering her breast. The clerk couldn't believe his ideas were working. He was just trying to keep Jennifer humiliated and, in his grasp, while he still had time.

The task seemed simple enough but being bare chested in front of a stranger was not making it easy for Jennifer. One hand tried to cover both breasts, while her other hand tried to wash the doors of the freezers. Her legs were trying to stay tight together, and her butt stuck out a lot. She jiggled, swayed, and bent over for the stores owners delight over and over for each door. There were 6 doors to clean in total. The moment Jennifer was finishing her last one, the clerk grabbed her wrist and pulled her slutty body to the front.

Then he forced Jennifer over the counter table. Her ass instantly exposed from the raised skirt. The clerk whistled at the sight in front him. A stuffed round ass and a puffy cunt. He wasted no time in squeezing her ass cheeks. Then he penetrated the sexy kitten with one strong thrust in her pussy.

"Ungh! Oh fuck! Ah ah oh sir!! Oh, you're so big. Oh fuck!" Jennifer moaned and stayed bent over for this strange man, this cashier of a local liquor store. Jennifer felt so low for doing this. Was she really such a slut? Or did Brandon put this on her and she just needed to get through it to finish it?

She didn't think she could do anything else. Brandon had her phone and threatened to blackmail her with bad photos of her. She just wanted Brandon to end his night with her already. Yet here she was getting rammed in the pussy from the liquor store clerk. He was unrelenting on her sex. Jennifer was ordered to wiggle her ass and thrust herself on him.

"Oh! Thank you -- ungh -- for taking my payment. Ungh. Thank you, sir! Oh fuck!" Jennifer reluctantly tells the demanding store clerk.

The clerk drilled away so hard that stuff on the counter were shaking from his thrusting. Jennifer moaned and tried to stay quiet but the plug in her asshole was stirring her extra to make noise. Especially with the intensity of this store owner pushing it deeper into her body. The cattail plug proved to be helpful in bringing the clerk to a climax and Jennifer to an overstuffed sensation. He drilled in deep and suddenly pulled out. Suddenly, he pushed Jennifer down and cummed on her tits and face. The clerk had plenty for both targets. Jennifer yelped as she took it on the chin.

"Umm alright then. Fuck payment received. You were great kitty, nice pussy." SPANK. He lightly chuckled to himself while putting his cock away. Then he opened the door, threw her small sweater outside, and pushed Jennifer out of the store. "Now get out slut! I got shit to do!" SPANK.

The liquor store's door locked once Jennifer staggered outside. Coughing on the cum, the sunlight got to Jennifer's eyes as she stood on the sidewalk. Once she recognized she was outside in public, her hands went to cover her exposed tits and pussy. Then the embarrassed woman quickly puts the small sweater top back on her full tits. She squirmed for a bit and then remembered how to get back. She started to walk towards Brandon's house. Jennifer's felt so exposed and humiliated to be on the sidewalk with a buttplug and a provocative outfit. Her skin was crawling with humiliation. She wanted to get out of there fast but her legs went slow. Jennifer flashbacked to her embarrassing naked public runs home. This time she had to make it back to her tormentor's home.

Jennifer stretched one arm over her 36 D's because the sweater was getting gross and hardly covered anything with the way her tits are bouncing. Her other hand cups over her pussy, trying not to rub it, because the skirt wasn't going to cover much. The walk was such a humiliating experience for the young damsel. She would walk a couple steps faster when a few cars decided to honk. The sight of her full ass cheeks and perky tits was magnificent for the few that drove by. At some point, the sexy brunette heard a driver yell out "Oh yea! Fuck that ass!" She didn't want more attention to herself, so she finally got moving quicker. Her round bottom rolling to every onlooker at the distressed dame.

Some more cars would pass by the exposed brunette, and a motorcyclist even slowed down to yell "Baby, come to the bar with me! Let's have a good time!" Jennifer's face went red so fast as she scurried away from the rough man. He stayed to watch her fine ass hurry away and was amazed to see a cattail stuck in her butthole.

KNOCK. KNOCK.

Jennifer finally made it back to Brandon's house. As she waited, a bicyclist rolled by and rang his bike bell when he saw the embarrassed babe. Jennifer gave him a squeal in reaction. Brandon opened the door and yanked ravished Jennifer back inside.

"What the fuck took you so long? I thought you were just going to blow the guy. Let him grab yo tits." Brandon stared at disgruntled Jennifer.

"Well...I had to pay! I paid for your fucking snacks and booze with my body! So...he decided to put me to work and fucked me too!" Jennifer tried to march past Brandon. She didn't know what to do with herself at the moment, so she noticed the last pizza slice and grabbed it. Unknown to her that the slice fell on the floor and got stepped on by Richard. One of the friends placed it back in the box before Jennifer came back. No one said anything but they smirked at the dumb slut for eating dirty food.

"Anyways, now that your back and fueled up." SMACK. He smacks his hands togethers. "And we're fueled up too. So lets get another round in Jennifer. This time we'll be on the couch." Brandon picks up his beer can.

"Brandon?! What are you saying?! It's late. Your parents will be back soon. We're done here." Jennifer finished her crust and crossed her arms. She thought it was a done deal but why was Brandon smiling like that?

"Oh, you see there was a notification on your phone. The assignment has been requested to overnight. My parents aren't making it back tonight. I already clicked agree for you on your phone and they've sent half of the cash for you to stay. So like, you just got seriously paid." He steps closer to a confused face brunette.

Brandon brought Jennifer over to the couch as she wondered how was this possible. Well, when Jennifer clicked through everything without reading it, she didn't realize that she agreed to new clauses with her caretaker job. Once she's been working as long as she has been, the sitter can stay overnight for overtime pay. Jennifer barely understood how this was happening. How stupid she felt. But before she could ask any more questions, the nervous sex kitten was getting pushed to the grinning old man.

Jennifer made a disgust face when she saw Butch laying on the couch with his pants down and an erection up. "Oh no...please no more." She voiced her disapproval as Butch stroked himself to stay hard.

"Alright Jennifer, go fuck my grandpa." SPANK. Brandon's impatience was showing. Jennifer yelped at the commands, rubbed her butt, and reluctantly approached the old pecker. Jennifer straddled Butch and slowly sank her pussy down on him for another fuck round. She squealed in humiliation and disgust from the old man penetrating her tight pussy. The other guys started to encroach the amazing scene in front of them.

The cat eared brunette with a cattail ass plug and white skirt was bouncing very well on Grandpa but Jennifer's rhythm changed when Brandon stood in front of her. He smiled at her and had one hand on his erect meat pole. His other hand went to Jennifer's head, and he guided her pouty lips to his swollen cockhead. Jennifer tried to plead but barely got one word in before getting a mouthful of her tormentor's cock. For several minutes the guests of Brandon and Butch, the hosting family, were watching the new and old generation share a great memory together -- banging a dumb babe into being a complete cock slut.

"Alright someone get her mouth." Brandon pulls out from Jennifer's drooling mouth. She gasped for air and tried to swallow the rest of the precum. He tries to swallow some beer and then approaches Jennifer's behind as his nerd friend was already dick slapping her in the face. Brandon stared at her bouncing ass cheeks as her asshole clenched on the cattail. Her ample bottom glistening and hinting a spank of pink. Without saying anything, Brandon lubed up his cock and yanked out the ass plug. Jennifer gasped to the rushed feeling of it leaving her sore bottom, then the cock in front of her was shoved in her mouth and banged her face. Jennifer groaned with cock in throat as the damsel felt something different penetrating her butthole. Brandon was working his horny cock into her round mound ass. Jennifer became pinned with cock in all three holes. She moaned from the fucking and gagged on the cock.

For the next hour, the group gangbanged poor o' Jennifer. During that hour, Butch switched out for Richard. His old friend got his meat rod in the sweaty babe and sucked on her nipples. And Brandon's other two friends filled in the rest. Jennifer had no say in the matter and just waited to be penetrated. Her face looked exhausted and humiliated, yet her features were still beautiful. Her squeals and moans and creaming pussy were present again during her six-member gangbang. Her skirt and sweater were removed at some point during the intense fucking. Jennifer's stunned that she was servicing so much cock. She had old and young penis pounding her silly (and orgasming on them from time to time). Jennifer hated how this night turned out but the cumming kept coming.

Finally, the group had tired out and shot their last load on or in the young babe. Her face, torso, tits, thighs, back, and ass were sprayed with cum at some point during the night. Her cunt and asshole were sore and oozing cum. She would have wiped it all off if she didn't pass out first. The sensations were all too much for Jennifer. She collapsed and knocked out once it was finally done. In fact, even the young men knocked out in the room with Jennifer.

When Jennifer woke up, she was completely nude and being sandwiched by Brandon and his nerdy friend. The other two were spooning each other on the couch. Butch and Richard were gone. They had left last night. Jennifer tiptoed to the bathroom and decided to wash up. The buxom brunette smirked a little when she finally looked at the mirror to see a clean Jennifer. She felt clean and that her misadventure was about to end. When she returned to main room, three of the young men were waking up. The nerd friend was out still. But Brandon seemed especially up already.

"Hmm good morning, pussy cat. You cleaned yourself like a good kitty?" Brandon rubbed his eyes and headed towards the kitchen. "You look good enough to fuck again. But come on, let's eat first." He grabs her wrist and brings the naked woman into the kitchen. Jennifer attempted to cover her body as she stood confused in the kitchen with the other young men.

Jennifer thought her torment was over. She thought Brandon would let her go already. She never thought she would be doing more lewd acts like sucking off four 18-year-old men in the morning while they ate breakfast. Jennifer was ordered to be under the dining table and suck off Brandon and his friends. Over and over, her mouth touched all their cocks again. Jennifer used her lips and tongue on all four stiff woods. The friends made sure to take moments to bang her head into their crotch. Other idle hands were back to groping and slapping her tits and ass. Unfortunately for Jennifer, none of the guys came to a climax. They just stayed hard in her throat. Finally, when the guys had their feel of face fucking in the kitchen, Brandon scooped up Jennifer by the arm and led her to his bedroom.

"Ohh...what's going on now? Can't I go now? Please Brandon, I sucked you off, you had me last night. You fucked me last night. All of you did! Can I please just get my clothes and phone back?" Jennifer pleaded in her damsel voice while standing in his room completely naked. She looked embarrassed as she tried to cover up.

"Well, my folks aren't back yet. So you need to stay here with me." Brandon pulls out his computer desk chair to the middle of his bedroom. He knew his parents were coming home soon, so he needed to cum soon too. He pats the chair and smiles at Jennifer.

Jennifer looked around at all the young men. She wanted to run but she didn't want to run naked, not when her clothes were within sight. Her pants and tank top were clearly on top of his bed. Jennifer sighs and reluctantly kneels on the chair. Her nude body glistened in Brandon's dirty room. The 21 year old knew her body is alluring but she didn't want to allure any of these 18 year olds any longer.

Her arched back and thrusted ass were posed like the babes in Brandon's posters on the bedroom wall. The nervous brunette grabbed the top of the chair and waited for more instructions. The guy's mouth dropped when she completed her submissive position of being assed out and ready to fuck. Jennifer's ample butt cheeks appeared like a ripe plump peach. She yelped a little when someone spun her to face them. It was Brandon and he was stroking his cock.

"Alright, so one more time Jennifer, and then we all say goodbye?" Brandon smacked his dick in her face. Jennifer looked at him while his friends got in position. Brandon continued smacking her forehead with his meat. While holding onto the chair, Jennifer whimpered and spun her head around to spot all of Brandon's friends now encircling her.

"Oh please, this is too much. Please Brandon. You got me good yesterday. You fucked me so hard yesterday! Can I just go now? Please? Are your parents going to -- oomph!" Jennifer's mouth was suddenly filled with Brandon's cock. She can't ask any more questions with dick in her mouth. Jennifer's eyes go big, and her throat opens up for more. Brandon pumped steadily back and forth into the babe's mouth. Brandon looked at her pouty lips wrapped on his rod, and then put one hand behind her head.

"Well, I still got time on this gig you know. Me and the fellas want to get one more nut in before you go. Think of it as our feedback for a stellar performance last night." Brandon said and pulled his cock out of her slobbering mouth. Jennifer was not a fan of what she heard.

Next, she felt someone spin her again on the chair and then she was facing Brandon's nerdy friend. His smile was large, he looked like a complete dork, and the tent in his pants was huge. Jennifer stared at his crotch and was nervous to have it approach her. What Jennifer didn't notice was Brandon stepping up to shove his dick in her from behind. He grabbed her hips and immediately penetrated the dame's sweet cunt. The nerd friend reacted after Brandon and shoved his own dick in her surprised mouth. Jennifer was giving mouthful grunts over Brandon and his nerdy friend thrusting into her.

Eventually, Jennifer felt the cocks leave her, and was rotated to face one of the other two friends. The other two followed protocol and fucked the dumb damsel. For a solid ten minutes, Jennifer spun around the four young men giving up her fuck holes to them.

"Ok wait a minute! Enough!" Brandon shouted. Jennifer thought it was finally over. "Let me sit down and y'all start fucking her in the ass." The guys wasted no time in grabbing Jennifer to let Brandon sit down. Then she sat on his dick and moaned once it was all inside her. Her round ass jiggling as Brandon slams her up and down his cock. The rest of the guys stepped in again to get their dick in her ass and mouth.

12