Jennifer's Uncle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she could barely speak let alone form a coherent answer. Her meal was forgotten, her cutlery dropped as she gripped the table, unable to think about anything but the fingers sliding up and down, in and out, fucking her with slow, deliberate movements, unable to feel anything but the incredible unwelcome pleasure running from her pussy throughout her body. She knew her juices were pouring out, covering the man's hand, coating her thighs and no doubt leaving a stain on the seat beneath her.

If her uncle was able to ignore the look on her face she was certain he would be unable to ignore the unmistakable sound of her wetness. She could hear it and she was sure the two men could hear it too. Her face burned red again when she wondered what would happen if the waiter appeared at that moment.

Out of control now, her hips instinctively started to meet his thrusts. She could feel herself, pushing against his hand just as he brought his other hand into play and pressed his palm against her clit. She could only marvel at his expertise and his brashness as he continued his conversation with her uncle who sat and ate his meal. It was as if the stranger finger-fucked young girls in restaurants every day.

But he obviously knew how close she was as he suddenly covered her mouth with his own, smothering the cries of her orgasm as she came in a public place for the very first time. She no longer cared that her uncle was sitting beside her. She no longer cared that she barely knew the man with his fingers in her cunt. She no longer cared if any of the other diners or waiters heard her. She was cumming and it was glorious.

She had orgasmed before, on her own fingers, but never like this. It seemed to wash over her whole body in waves as the fingers continued their slow, insistent, in and out movements and the torment of her clit continued unceasingly.

It was only when the stranger finally pulled his hands free that the feelings began to subside. She could only watch helplessly as he brought his right hand to his mouth and slowly licked her juices from the palm of his hand and his fingers as if he was savouring a fine wine.

"Well done, Jennifer, but I think our guest would like a momento of this wonderful occasion. Why don't you give him your panties? You really shouldn't be wearing any with that dress."

She glared at her uncle, wanting to remind him that it was he who had given her back her underwear but, still numb from cumming beside him, in a crowded place, on a stranger's hand, she shakily got to her feet. Her face was bright red again and refused to think about what her uncle's guest was going to do with her now soaking panties, but she thought the sooner she removed them, then the sooner she could escape from this nightmare.

She knew she wasn't going to be allowed to go to the "Ladies" to remove her panties; the two men were making no effort to move and she knew she would have to slide down her panties where she stood, in the booth, between two men, with the sudden appearance of a waiter or other diner an ever present threat. Taking a deep breath, she leaned forward, reached under her dress, grabbed the waistband of her panties and reluctantly pulled them down.

Trying hard not to make her actions too obvious, she felt the thin piece of material at the back pulling free from between her cheeks before the soaking crotch peeled away from her swollen pussy and she was able to drag her panties down. Slipping them over her high-heeled shoes was a bit awkward but she finally managed to straighten up without being discovered. She tried everything she knew not to think about the fact that she was sitting in a public place, between her uncle and a stranger, naked below her dress, her soaking wet panties held securely in her clenched fist.

She wanted to discretely hand over her soiled underwear to her tormentor under the table. He had other ideas, however, and taking her hand in his own, he slowly pulled her fingers open, one by one, until her thong was sitting in her open palm for all three of them to see. Picking up her panties as if they were a treasure, he dropped them on to the table and, at that moment, the waiter did appear. Jennifer wished the ground would open up and swallow her.

The waiter smiled at her, not knowing what to make of this sudden appearance on one of his tables but guessing that the men were enjoying their meal as much as the young girl's pussy obviously had.

Thinking her ordeal was over, Jennifer was aghast when the stranger lifted her panties from the table and held it to his face. But he still wasn't finished. After taking a deep breath in while he held her underwear to his nose he handed her panties to her uncle who, not only inhaled her scent from her them but licked her ripe juices from the crotch.

She simply wanted to run away and hide, hoping to never have to see her uncle again.

By the time her uncle had paid the bill and said goodbye to his friend, Jennifer had calmed down a little. She knew she had agreed to be his companion; she just hadn't realised that they both had very different ideas about what that actually meant. Besides, they were some distance from her home now and all her money was still locked in her uncle's car beside her ordinary clothes. She had no other way of getting home other than to accept a lift from him, so she tried to tell herself that nothing too terrible had really happened. Even if she didn't really believe this.

However, once she was sitting in the luxurious car again, her uncle was the perfect gentleman. He didn't touch her once as they drove along and soon they had arrived but not at her own home, as she had presumed, but his mansion. Annoyed that he was going to make her find her own way home after all, she was about to tell him what she thought of him when he suddenly produced a large amount of cash, larger than she had ever seen, and handed it to her.

"I secured a very important deal this evening, Jennifer, and it was largely down to you. You will soon discover that I am a very generous man to those who please me, and you certainly pleased me tonight. Now I've already spoken to your father and he has agreed that you should spend the night here since I have my poker game tomorrow and I need you to entertain my friends."

Jennifer was momentarily worried about what he might mean by "entertain his friends" but she was too stunned by the huge amount of money she now held in her hand. It would easily pay off her debts and leave her enough to buy her books for the new term at university. She meekly nodded her agreement and got out the car when he opened the door. This time she remembered to keep her legs together.

As they were walking up the steps to the huge front door it suddenly opened, and Susan appeared.

"What is she doing here? And why is she dressed like that?"

"Don't be so rude, Susan. Jennifer will be our guest for this evening and she is dressed like this because I bought her the dress and we have just been to a business dinner. A very successful dinner, I might add."

"I could have gone to dinner with you, daddy, if you had asked. And you didn't need to spend money on her. I would look so much better in that dress than she ever could."

Jennifer saw at that moment that her cousin was jealous of her and the attention she was receiving from her uncle. It made her feel strangely proud of her new dress, of how she looked in it, and wondered what her cousin would have said if she had known that she was naked beneath the silky material. She simply smiled at her cousin and followed her uncle into the house, leaving her cousin fuming on the doorstep.

"Well, if she's staying the night, I'm not." And with that she stormed off.

For the rest of the evening she saw little of her uncle. He had shown her to one of the many guest bedrooms and left her to her own devices. Informing her that his friends would start to arrive at lunchtime the next day he bid her goodnight, informing her that he would have suitable clothing available for her when she woke up.

Jennifer threw herself on to the huge bed and threw the pile of money up in the air, laughing aloud as it fell back on top of her. But after a few moments of luxuriating in the feel of so many large notes she felt slightly ridiculous and stopped.

Suddenly aware that she had nothing to wear to bed, well aware that she couldn't possible sleep in her new dress, she stripped off and got under the covers, naked as the day she was born. It wasn't the first time she had ever slept in the nude but today had been so different from anything she had ever known, and it took her a long time to get to sleep. Her whole body seemed alive as she remembered with more than a little shame how the shop assistant and her uncle's friend had teased her and used her. She really wasn't that kind of girl and told herself she had just been doing these things to please her uncle. But deep inside she knew that she knew that her body had enjoyed the touch of these two strangers and she felt incredibly guilty about it.

When she finally woke the next day, it was already mid-morning and she rushed to the shower to get ready for her next adventure. When she emerged from the en-suite bathroom she was horrified to see her clothes for the day lying on the bed. It was a French maid uniform! Looking around she saw that even her dress from the night before had vanished and the only clothes available to her were the ones lying on her bed.

Realising that she would have to put on the uniform so that she could find her uncle she began to get dressed. The skirt was short, much shorter than she was used to wearing, barely reaching the tops of her thighs. The rest of the outfit was just as bad. The front left little to the imagination and the back was very low cut. The front also showed off her firm breasts at their very best, pushing them up and forward and she knew it would be impossible to wear a bra as the back was so low. Not that a bra had been supplied anyway.

She had, however, been given a pair of panties for which she was very grateful. Until she picked them up. Again, they were smaller than she would normally have worn but, even worse, the tiny patch at the front was almost transparent and the back was a bunch of very sexy ruffles. All that held the two pieces together was a thin string along each hip.

Looking at herself in the full-length mirror Jennifer could see that the uniform accentuated her young, trim figure. The dress was obviously designed to push her breasts together, and lift them, giving her an unknown cleavage that peeked out of the top of the dress. The shortened hem that stopped an inch below her round buttocks, together with the six inch stilettos made her slender, toned legs appear long and sexy. The stockings were black, and sheer, very sheer indeed, and did little to protect her modesty.

It was only when she had finished dressing that she noticed an envelope lying on the bed. Tearing it open, she saw that it was from her uncle.

"Jennifer, I know this outfit will be a surprise for you, but my friends like to see a pretty young girl when they are playing poker. All that will be required of you will be to welcome them to the game, serve them drinks and snacks, and stay away from their wandering hands. No-one will step out of line and, I promise you; the only person who will seriously touch you will be myself. You will, of course, be very well rewarded for your participation."

If her uncle intended to give her as much money as he had last night, then Jennifer would be richer than she had ever been. Still, could she really allow herself to be seen by a bunch of leering men looking like this? It was his promise that no-one else would touch her that convinced her, although she was still a bit worried about what her uncle would do. Deciding to stay in her room until her presence was required she sat nervously waiting for the next hour. That was when she heard the door bell ring and it seemed to both make her mind up and seal her fate.

As soon as she appeared at the top of the stairs she was met by a barrage of wolf whistles, cries of delight and cheers. She was secretly pleased that she could have such an effect on a bunch of older men, never having really seen herself as sexy, but this was mixed with an embarrassment that caused her face to burn red.

It wasn't only her face that was hot, however, as she felt a warm, sensation between her legs and she wondered how her panties would look now. Her nipples were straining against her dress and she wondered anew if she could go through with this.

Sensing her hesitation her uncle ran up the stairs and led her down to greet his guests. They were mostly business men of his age, some of them she even knew. She realised that this would mean they knew she was his niece and so she relaxed a little, presuming that he wouldn't go too far in such a situation. She began to pour some drinks, asking the men what they would like and then carried them over on a silver tray.

In her stilettos she couldn't help but wiggle her bottom a little and the men responded with even more cheers. One or two of them gave her backside a slight slap as she passed them but that was no worse than she had expected.

It was only when she had given her uncle his drink and then turned around to collect some snacks from a low coffee table that she realised what she had done. Bent over as she was, the back of her skirt had risen up so that her barely covered arse. Her uncle suddenly delivered a sharp, hard blow across her cheeks, stinging much more than any of the others had.

"Ouch!" she cried out, her shock and discomfort met with a chorus of loud laughing and lewd comments.

"What a fucking great arse," one commented.

"Delicious," declared another.

"I'm glad you like it," answered her uncle. "And it's all mine."

This brought a few surprised looks from some of the guests but no more was said as they settled down to their game. Jennifer continued to serve them drinks but there was no more slapping or even the fondling or groping she had been expecting.

Her uncle was pleased. The guys were all behaving now, and his niece looked sensational. As the evening wore on, however, he decided to see just how far he could push her. As she did her next round with the drinks, he suddenly grabbed her and pulled her on to his lap. She tried to get up a couple of times but, after a whispered instruction from her uncle, she surrendered, trying to laugh off his antics so that other men didn't see her as a slut.

But that wasn't enough for her older relative. He wanted to prove to his friends that he could have any woman he wanted, even one as young and fit as Jennifer, even one who was related to him. After a few moments of holding her there she felt him slide his hand onto her thigh. Once again Jennifer tried to stop him, trying to swat his hand away. Even so, she was still perched on his lap.

After a few moments more he tried again, and Jennifer noticed with alarm that no one was paying any attention to the cards anymore. The other men were now staring only at the pretty girl and her uncle. He waited another few moments then tried again, and Jennifer thought the only way she was going to escape from his tight grip was to let him embarrass her in front of her friends. Surely if he showed them her panties then he wouldn't go any further, not in front of such an audience.

So the next time her uncle began to move his hand up her stocking-covered thigh, her body stiffened but she didn't resist. Slowly his hand disappeared under her dress and in no time at all reached the naked skin above her stocking tops. When he immediately moved to her wet pussy, she put her hand on his arm, and told him that was enough. He looked at her with a smile and surprisingly agreed, releasing her, and telling her to rest.

The game ended soon after that, most of the men having lost their money and lost their interest in playing cards after Jennifer's floor show. As she showed them to the door, they all hugged her, telling her she had been an excellent hostess, while a couple of them took the chance to have a quick squeeze of her firm arse when her uncle wasn't looking.

When she had seen off most of the men she returned to the living room to find there was still one man sitting there along with her uncle. The stranger had obviously been the main winner in the game as there was quite a lot of money lying before him on the table.

"Jennifer, I've just been trying to persuade my friend, Joe, here to give me a chance to win back my money. Don't you think that would be only fair?"

Before she could reply, however, Joe took the initiative.

"I'll give you all the money you lost and give your niece the rest of my winnings if you both agree to continue the show you started earlier."

"Well, Jennifer? What do you think? Wouldn't you like to have all this money as a nice bonus for your evening's work and have some fun with your uncle at the same time?"

The poor girl was aghast that he would put her in such a position. He knew she couldn't afford to turn down all that money, yet she couldn't believe he would ask her to expose herself in front of another man. Having said that, she had already done much worse in the restaurant last night and her uncle was certainly sticking to his side of the deal by not letting the other men get out of hand by forcing themselves upon her.

Sensing her indecision, her uncle made up her mind for her and pulled her back on to his lap. Before she knew what was happening his hand was back under her skirt and rubbing her pussy through her soaking wet panties. In any other situation Jennifer would have loved what he was doing to her but the fact was he was doing it in front of another man. She was just about to try to get up when he pulled her back onto his chest. Joe settled back to watch, his erection already at full strength.

As her uncle kissed her neck and ear Jennifer couldn't stop her body from responding but when he whispered into her ear that she should remove her panties she shook her head determinedly and said no. Whispering in her ear again, he reminded her of their deal and promised again that Joe would not touch her, only him.

Following his instructions, she reluctantly pulled her dress up to her waist and Joe could see her uncle's hand playing with her pussy. When he withdrew his hand from her panties, the other man had the perfect view of her panties, almost transparent now as a result of her flowing juices. He could even make out her trimmed bush, and her swollen, pink, pussy lips.

Her uncle meanwhile had opened his trousers and released his own throbbing cock, taking Jennifer's hand and wrapping her fingers around it. When he replaced his own hand on her pussy she began to squirm around on his lap and grind against his fingers. They all knew she was close to cumming but still her uncle wanted more. He pulled his hand free and repositioned her so that she was poised just above his cock.

She could feel it rubbing against her dripping slit as she automatically moved her hips back and forth. Her panties, however, were in the way and her uncle tried to slide them to the side. All he managed to do was rip the crotch, but this had the desired effect.

Jennifer could only whimper as she felt her uncle's cock rubbing against her but she was too close to orgasm now for sense to enter her mind. Before she could move away he pulled her onto his erection, sliding easily into her waiting pussy. Joe was openly playing with himself and didn't care if they saw him considering the incestuous show they were performing.

This time it was Joe who spoke, and he didn't bother to whisper.

"I want to see her tits."

Jennifer's uncle ripped the front of her dress apart and her young, firm tits spilled out. Before Joe could think of getting up her uncle started to play with them and she could do nothing but let out a groan of pleasure. She was lost in her lust now and it no longer mattered that she was bouncing on her uncle's cock; it no longer mattered that a virtual stranger was watching them while he played with his cock; it no longer mattered that she was virtually naked in font of this man. All that mattered was that her cunt was full of cock and she was going to cum.