Jenny and Carrie Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny and Carrie slept the rest of Monday and night, and woke up Tuesday morning at 9. They got into their robes, and went down to the kitchen. Both got a glass of juice, and sat down with Katherine and Leslie.

"Good morning." Jenny said as brightly as she could muster up. Both Katherine and Leslie got up and hugged and kissed the ladies, and sat back down. Where they started to talk about what was about to happen to them. All were still in the kitchen talking when at 3, both Liz and Jess entered the kitchen and both saw Jenny and Carrie. Those girls ran over and crawled up into their big sisters' laps, where all four hugged and kissed.

"Well dear ladies. I guess you both need to go and pack for the hospital, and get yourselves ready. I know you both hate it, but each of you know it's something that needs to be taken care of." To which Jenny and Carrie nodded their replies. Then they got up, and took Liz and Jess up with them. Both women sadly watched the ladies leave the room.

"I swear that those two ladies didn't deserve any of this shit. Not under any circumstances at all. Both are way too young to know or much less live through any of it. It's not only depressing, but grossly demented as well." Katherine said

very sadly. Hearing this and seeing Katherine's expression, Leslie reached over and hugged her sister.

"I know both ladies will make it dear. We all will see to that, don't worry hun."

"Yes. I'm very sure they will with all of our, Linda's, and Alice's help. But I really feel that this shit has happened to me too. Dear god. I wish it had been me."

"I know it hurts you sis, because you are the ladies' mother. But, dear there was nothing you could have personally done to prevent this from happening. But, we all will have to do all we can now for the ladies, and to help each overcome this mess, and get back to their very busy lives. Now sister dear, I know you know that we each have to be strong, because each will need an anchor to hang onto through all this. Like sis told us, it will take quite a while for Jenny and Carrie to overcome this and put it behind them." Leslie explained still hugging Katherine. She tried to smile, it supreme effort, but it did come.

At 6, Ross and Katherine led Jenny and Carrie to Linda's office. When those 4 came in, Linda saw them as they entered, because she was at the front desk. She also could tell from the way both looked, that Jenny and Carrie both were very terrified, and looked as though they might about-face and bolt out the door. Linda came up to both ladies and hugged each. Doing so, she could feel both ladies' shiver of fright. Then she led all 4 into her private office, where she explained the whole procedure that was going to happen in the morning. She also told both Jenny and Carrie that she'd set it up where they would have them together. Both ladies also wanted Katherine and Leslie there, so they could hold onto them during the abortions.

Linda sat down and explained everything to Jenny and Carrie and also answering all of the ladies numerous questions. She took the ladies over to the hospital, and got them admitted and up to their room. Where Ross kissed and hugged his daughters, and told them he would be back later and bring their little sisters with him. Then Ross hugged and kissed Katherine and left for home and after he left, Katherine had to help Jenny and Carrie both change into their gowns, because they couldn't stop shaking long enough to do it by themselves. Then she did all in her power to calm her ladies down and get them to remain calm. She now knew just how terrified each lady was. But she also could tell and see that also added to the terror each felt, there was also a lot of anger directed at all 10 of the guys that had done this to them. And what each had now forced Jenny and Carrie to endure and what they would have to tomorrow morning.

At 9, Leslie showed up as Linda and Katherine were talking to Jenny and Carrie.

"Dear ladies. The reason I decided to keep you both here for the next week is, to keep you each under sedation to block out your pain, and to help you each get all the rest you both will need after. Because I can't in good faith, lie to either of you,

it will be very painful afterwards. Also the sedation and sleep will help you ladies recover fast." Linda explained.

"Thanks Ms. Linda. I know that's the best way for Jen and me. But I know as for myself, I can't tolerate a lot of pain." Carrie said.

"Me either. I hate pain of any sort. And mom and Les can tell you, I will completely lose my mind." Jenny added as both Katherine and Leslie nodded to that in agreement.

"Well ladies, I'll be back in a few minutes. To take you both for your pretests, so we'll be ready for in the morning." Linda said and left the room.

"Mom we can't hide it any longer. We both are way over scared." Both ladies blurted out with identical shivers. Both women went over and sat on the beds and gently cradled each lady and rocked each, until Linda came back for Jenny and Carrie.

10:45, Linda brought the ladies back, where she sat and talked to Katherine and Leslie for a few minutes, then had to leave. Both women went and sat on the beds, and rubbed Jenny and Carrie's backs until both fell asleep. Then they got changed into their gowns and slipped into the cot and went to sleep.

At 7 Wednesday morning, Linda came in and woke all 4 up, and got the ladies prepped for their abortions. Finally at 3:30, they all were back in their room, where both Jenny and Carrie were heavily sedated to block out their pain. Katherine reached over and called Ross.

"Hello?"

"Hi hun it's finally all over."

"How did each lady come through it?"

"Well as you can imagine, it was very painful for both. They each almost broke mine and Leslie's hands as tight as they were squeezing them. As tight as Jenny squeezed sometimes, I knew when it was almost too painful for her to bare. The poor things cried all the way through them, to which neither Les or I could blame them one bit for that. Because I know I'd have been the same way." Katherine explained.

"Poor ladies well how are they doing now?"

"They both have been heavily sedated and asleep right now."

"Good. Dear it sounds as if you are wore out too. I'll let you go so you can get some rest also. I'll call the family; tell the ladies I love them. I love you too hun. We'll see you ladies later. Oh before I forget, the 4 little girls are asking for you 4, but mainly their big sisters. So, Claude and I will bring them up later to see all of you." Ross told Katherine.

"That's a great idea. I do know the ladies will love that, well we'll see you all then,

I love you." Katherine said as they hung up. She checked on both Jenny and Carrie, then changed into her gown, and slipped into the cot with Leslie. Where they snuggled up and drifted off to sleep.

By 7 that night, all of the ladies were awake and talking.

"How do you ladies feel now?"

"I'm still hurting some, but am mostly I'm really sore." Jenny answered.

"I'm feeling the same way here too."

"Well like Linda told you ladies, it will take some time to fully overcome all of this. So, dears just take it one day at a time." Katherine advised her daughters.

"We both will. Thanks to the both of you, for being here with us through all of this. Because I really doubt if I stood a chance of making it without you." Carrie told the women.

"Yes, thanks. I know and I think mom also knows I wouldn't have made it at all." Jenny added.

"You ladies both know you are welcome dears. We are very glad we both were here for each of you. If you both don't know by now, that is one thing we both take very seriously, to be there and help our children through anything that should ever arise." Leslie told them as she and Katherine hugged Jenny and Carrie them kissed each.

A short time later, Ross and Claude entered with the little girls. Surprising no one, they all made a dash for Jenny and Carrie. Where Liz and Carole hugged and kissed Jenny and sat down in her lap, as was the same with Jess and Sheryl with Carrie. This made Katherine, Leslie, Ross and Claude die laughing at the 6 sisters. As the 6 were talking to each other, Linda entered to witness the sight and she smiled too.

"Now that's beautiful! Those 4 girls are really in love with Jenny and Carrie." Linda said happily.

"Oh yes big time!" They said.

When visiting hours were over for the night, Jenny and Carrie hugged and kissed their sisters, Ross and Claude goodbye.

"Mom you and Les need to go home also. Because you both need some rest, mot only that but because our sisters need their mothers. Now don't worry about us, we'll both be fine." The ladies told the women.

"I don't want to leave you ladies here alone." Katherine said nervously.

"We'll be fine mom. We both will make it ok. As you both know the worst is over for us mow. Those 4 girls need their mothers, and I can see that they aren't the only ones you need you either. Dad and Claude need you both also." Jenny told

Katherine and Leslie looking seriously at both of them.

"Ok dears, if you both are sure. Call me if you need anything." Katherine said as she and Leslie hugged and kissed Jenny and Carrie, then left with the family.

For the next week, both Jenny and Carrie made fast and complete recoveries. So, on July 8th, Linda had just finished giving each very in depth checkups, as well as complete physicals. Which would be the determining factor as to whether or not both ladies were ready to go home or not. So, both Jenny and Carrie could start putting their lives back together. Which Linda knew would be hard for the ladies to do. But, after watching these 2 ladies, she felt no matter how hard it was going to be, that these 2 would achieve that.

"Well? What's the verdict?" They asked her.

"Dears you both have fully recovered. Both of you are ready to go home. Probably more important for you each, back to your diving and golf careers. But first I'd guess back to your little sisters." Linda explained. "Well dears go ahead and call your family, and tell them you both are ready to come home. I'll go get your discharge papers ready." So after Jenny and Carrie got dressed and packed, they called home.

"Hello?" It was Leslie who answered their call.

"Hi Les this is Jen and Carrie."

"Well hello there ladies. How are our ladies getting along up there?"

"We've fully recovered and are ready to come home. Is mom there?"

"I'm very glad to hear you ladies are well. Well dear here is your mother." Leslie said and passed Katherine the receiver.

"Hi my ladies how are you both doing?"

"We both have made full recoveries. Linda told us to call home, and tell you all we're ready to come home. So we can get our lives back in sync."

"Thank god! I'm very glad to hear it dears. Look ladies, I'll call your dad, tell him, and we will be there shortly to get you both. See you both when we get there."

"Great mom See you then." Jenny said and hung up. Then both Jenny and Carrie sat on the couch talking happily. When Linda came back in, she actually saw the first smiles out of either lady in quite some time.

"Well ladies it's great to see both of your smiles again." She told them.

"For us, it really feels nice to have a reason to smile about again. As you know, for a long time there, we didn't have one thing to smile about. I want to thank you for sis and me. For everything you have done for us, through all of this mess. I don't know or can't imagine what we would have done without you, mom or Les here to help us." Jenny told Linda.

"Dears you both know you are very welcome. I'm just glad I was here to help you

ladies. Now I have a surprise for you both. Remember that woman doctor that helped each of you outside the theatre? She was one who covered you ladies up, so no one else could see you?"

"Yes we do. I have wanted to thank her also. I mean she nor any of the other people had to help us, but they did."

"Well dears. I know who she is. Come on in Ally!" Linda said loud at the door. It opened and the doctor entered. Both Jenny and Carrie got up and met her in the center of the room, where they hugged and thanked her for her help. Then the 4 of them sat and talked for a few minutes, before Ally had to leave. While they were waiting for Ross and Katherine to show up, Linda advised the ladies about taking some self defense courses. That way they both would be able to defend themselves if this happened again. To which Jenny and Carrie loved this idea, and they also said that they also could protect their sisters.

"I'll be damned if this shit happens to those four girls. Our sisters will not have to live through this mess too." Jenny stated.

"I feel the same. It will not happen to them because Jen and I won't allow it to happen to our lovely little sisters. It will only happen over our dead bodies!" Carrie added just as their parents and Liz and Jess entered the room where those 6 embraced. The ladies thanked Linda again and hugged her. Ross got their bags, Jenny and Carrie picked up their sisters, and in the hall Katherine walked in between Jenny and Carrie, with her arms around both.

When they all arrived home, Jenny and Carrie were embraced by Jon and Todd. And as soon as they entered the house, both Carole and Sheryl made a mad dash for the ladies. Jenny and Carrie bent down and hugged and kissed their other sisters, then led all of their sisters over to the loveseat, where they all sat down. The family sat in the den and talked and goofed off for a while, only being interrupted by the phone.

"Hello?" Leslie answered it. Then took the receiver and held it out to Jenny and Carrie. "Ladies it's fro you dears."

"We'll take it up in our room." They said and went up and picked it up and told Leslie they had it.

"Hello?"

"Well hello there Jen and Carrie. It's Ann and Janice. How are you ladies doing?"

"We're both finally doing very well. Thanks. More importantly back to both diving and golf." They told their coaches.

"Great! Holly called and told us to have you ladies call her when you both got out. And dears, Mr. Jensen kept your spots open in the USJT team. Do you ladies still want to be in it?"

"Oh yes! But, we each know we will need some practice to get ready though."

Carrie answered.

"Well dears, we both can take care of that for you both. How about tomorrow? Say from 12:30, until however long you ladies may need?" Ann suggested.

"That will be perfect for both of us! We'll be there!" Jenny said with their trademark squeal, well almost, but not quite hitting the same decibel but close.

"Ok dear. We both will see you ladies then. Now dears don't forget to call Holly." Janice said as they hung up. Then Carrie called Holly's number.

"Hello?" she answered.

"Hi Ms. Holly this is Carrie and Jenny."

"Well hello ladies. How are you both feeling?"

"Doing well thank you we are back home and now ready to get back to our careers."

"Great because James and I have something very big for you both, but after the USJT that is."

"Really What Q School?"

"Sorry ladies. But that part couldn't be changed. But James and I did get you both in a few LPGA events, both on sponsors' exemptions from both Wilson and TaylorMade. And with them we all got you both in a PGA event also. These are not Amateurs, but you both will get paid to play. The PGA is the first event, which will be played in Memphis, Tennessee: The St. Jude Classic August 12th. Second on August 19th, this is the Woman's Open at Cherry Hills in Colorado. 3rd: August 26th at Locust Hill Country Club, in Pittsford, New York. And the last here at Riviera" Holly explained.

"Those will definatly work, thanks to you both for your help." The ladies squealed. They finished and told Holly that they would see her and James tomorrow night for practice. But, Holly told Jenny and Carrie to forget it, that they needed to focus on diving. She explained that as big as the USJT was, that that's where they needed all of their minds. They finished and went back to the den and their family.

"Well dear ladies, who was that?" Katherine asked them after they sat back down on their loveseat.

"That was all 3of our female coaches Ann, Janice, and Holly. Ann and Janice called to see how we both were and to see if we still wanted to be in the USJT or not, seeing that that there are only 3 weeks left in the competitions. 2 weeks in Miami, Florida and one here in San Diego, complementation ends August 2nd. Then we have about 2 weeks to get ready for a month of golf competitions. One competition that's in the PGA and 3others are in the LPGA." Then both explained to their family which tournaments and where they were held at. Then they told them what Holly had told them, all were paid events, not amateurs. "So we both

have diving practice tomorrow from 12:30 until."

"Good for you ladies. I'm very glad neither of you will miss the USJT. And dears it will be great to see you ladies back to your normal selves. And dears, it does seem as though both James and Holly are very determined to make sure everyone knows you ladies are and will be on both tours, full time next year." Ross said.

"Jenny, Carrie ladies, we all have received a lot of calls, post cards, and letters all wishing you both speedy recoveries. You ladies already have a lot of fans behind you both." Katherine told them. "Well dears. I can tell you both are tired. So, why not go up and take a nap? Your sisters look sleepy also."

"I guess all 6 of us could use the extra sleep." Carrie stated. She and Jenny got up and helped their sisters down and all 6 hugged and kissed their parents and went up to bed. Ross and Claude both left going back to work. This left Katherine and Leslie in the den talking and watching TV, until their husbands returned and their daughters woke back up.

At 2, Jon and Todd returned home from their day at the club. Both entered the den and sat down with Katherine and Leslie.

"How are Jenny and Carrie feeling today? And where are they? We both expected to see them in here with the both of you."

"They are doing fine guys. Both are upstairs with their sisters asleep." Katherine answered them.

"That figures!" Jon said. "Our little sisters have developed into Jenny and Carrie's shadows. Not only that, but it seems to me anyway that those 4 act like Jenny and Carrie are their mothers instead of the both of you."

"Yes I'll agree. They do act like that. And I can tell that both ladies love every minute of that attention. Both ladies, without realizing it, are helping us out quite a lot with Liz, Jess, Carole and Sheryl. I know that you both are somewhat baffled by this. Because neither of you can do things with your sisters, like you both are used to doing. It's been hard for you both to grasp the idea that both Jenny and Carrie are really starting to mature and grow up into perfect women. See dears, whether or not they realize it but by helping Les and I raise their sisters. Both will now have the knowledge of how to raise and bring up their own children when that time comes. All girls hit this stage in life, but it just came quicker for the ladies than anyone was hoping for." Katherine explained to her sons.

"That we both can understand it's just that we both do miss playing games, swimming and basically all we used to do. Jenny and Carrie are both so busy now, whether it's at school, practices, golf and diving competitions, or just here with our sisters. Both are always on the go, it's very hard to talk to them long at all. Not to forget that both are strictly serious about everything. But for the both of us, we'd take the old Jenny and Carrie any time."