Jenny and Jack Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,289 Followers

I knew what to expect from my times with Jack and Tom. I released my grip on his hard shaft and, as he immediately thrust the whole length into my mouth, I just concentrated on suppressing my gagging reflex and trying to breathe through my nose as he pounded his pubic hair against my lips and nose.

I was struggling to breathe but determined not to show it as his cock repeatedly hit the back of my throat. I was experienced enough by now to sense that he would very soon reach his orgasm and, sure enough, his thrusts became more rapid and urgent, I then felt the tell-tale momentary pause before his hot spunk erupted into my throat.

I gulped most of it down before he pulled his erection from my mouth and wiped the last few drips on my face.

"Stand up and face my colleagues Jenny."

"Yes sir."

Despite behaving like a total slut, I felt embarrassed as the men burst into a round of applause.

Mr Wang's ability to still shock me continued as he said, "Do you masturbate very often Jenny?"

The question came like a bolt out of the blue. I looked down at floor, embarrassed, as I replied, "Yes sir."

"Excellent!" said Mr Wang, now go and lie on the day-bed, masturbate and make yourself cum whilst my colleagues all watch.

I walked slowly to the bed, very conscious of the beads that were in my backside and hesitated as I got close to it.

"Lay on your back with your feet toward my colleagues."

"Yes sir".

As I lay down the men all stood and formed a close semicircle just at the foot of the bed.

I watched as they each unzipped themselves and pulled their penises out. All of them were erect and, I assumed, all wanted to use me.

"OK Jenny, keep your legs open so that my colleagues can see your cunt while you masturbate."

I lay back and closed my eyes hardly believing what I was about to do but at the same time feeling an intense thrill.

My skirt was still crumpled up around my waist as I moved my feet apart sufficiently for my labia and the protruding bead in my bottom to be visible.

I knew that this whole interview had, so far, been demeaning and humiliating but I could not escape the fact that the experience had made me highly aroused. My whole body felt vibrant and alive as I reluctantly accepted that I relished being the centre of the men's attention.

I moved one of my hands up to my naked breasts and started to caress one of them; squeezing the flesh, imagining it was one of the men touching me.

I could feel the wetness oozing from my vagina and lowered the other hand down between my legs, running my fingers around the outer edges of my labia, moving them around and feeling the wetness spreading all over them and my fingers.

I imagined I was on my hands and knees, offering myself to the men as they queued behind me, waiting their turn to have me.

I touched the large bead protruding from my anus, moving it from side to side, reminding myself of how willing, available and slutty I must look.

My fingers then brushed upwards from the bead, through my oozing labia to my clitoris.

As I touched my pleasure bud my body responded as though I had received a mild electric shock.

I pressed my hand against my labia, rubbing my fingers in small circles over my wet lips and clit as I started to thrust my hips.

As I felt my orgasm rising rapidly I could sense all the men gazing between my open legs; all of them wanting me; their penises erect and ready; eager to penetrate and ejaculate inside me.

With all inhibitions lost for the moment, I started to writhe around on the bed, squeezing my breast quite hard and thrusting my pussy against my hand. A long groan escaped my mouth as I started to lose control; waves of pleasure rapidly radiated through my body. I gasped and shrieked as I unashamedly plunged a couple of fingers into my wetness as I writhed in ecstasy on the day bed.

The next few minutes were just a blur until I opened my eyes and Mr Wang said, "Well done Jenny. Now come back to my desk and bend over it like you did before."

"Yes sir," I said, as I got up from the bed and walked shyly over to his desk.

The men all followed and as I bent right over the desk I felt one of the men move up close behind me. He pressed my body down onto the smooth but cool wooden surface. With my breasts now squashed against the desk I felt him guide his erection directly between my drooling labia. There was no foreplay, no tenderness, just a sudden powerful thrust as he entered me.

Mr Wang moved back a little as he reached under my chin and tilted my head up, saying, "Look me in the eye Jenny so that I can see your facial expression whilst my colleague fucks you."

The only sound in the room was the slapping of the man's thighs against my buttocks as he gripped my thighs tightly and pounded into me. I could sense his lust and urgency and, as I did my best to keep looking into Mr Wang's eyes, I felt the man's rhythm momentarily pause and then his hot semen flooding my vagina as he ejaculated deep inside me.

He was then still for a moment before easing his erection from me; only pausing to wipe his dripping penis on my crumpled skirt before moving away.

As soon as he was gone I felt another close behind me. He gripped my buttocks and pulled them apart, leaving me in no doubt that he was giving the men another good view of my gaping and dripping vagina.

He then released his grip, giving each of them a playful but firm slap before plunging his erection into my dripping vagina.

With Mr Wang gazing directly at me and grinning, each of the remaining men had me. Each one ejaculating inside me and then wiping their messy penises on my crumpled skirt.

One by one they had me and one by one they left the room leaving me bent over Mr Wang's desk with their semen trickling down my thighs.

Mr Wang then stood up saying, "stay exactly as you are slut."

"Yes sir."

I watched as he unfastened his trousers and eased out his erect penis. Despite my demeaning position I thought to myself how impressive it looked; both longer and broader than any of his colleague's.

I watched as he gave it a few strokes before saying, "Jenny so far you've done well. Despite having two kids your tits are still firm and attractive and judging by the eagerness with which my colleagues fucked you your cunt must still be reasonably tight. You have proved here that you are capable of being a total slut but, before I make my final decision I'm going to try you for myself.

I'm going to try all of your slutty holes now and, as none of my colleagues tried your arsehole, it is going to give me great pleasure to feel how accommodating it might be."

He walked around behind me, running a hand over my back and then resting it on my buttocks. His fingers slipped between my cheeks and I felt him tug lightly on the large bead that was still protruding from my anus.

He continued to toy with it as he said, "from the moment I first saw you on that railway station I knew that I wanted to fuck you. Despite your stuck-up appearance and aloofness, I saw the way your expression changed as I openly gazed at your tits. It was a look that said, "you can look but you can't touch."

That was what attracted me Jenny. It was the challenge but also, unknown to you, the knowledge I had previously gleaned that beneath that aloof outward appearance was a total slut.

As he spoke I felt him slip two fingers into my dripping vagina. I felt confused by his comment that he had knowledge of me being a total slut. It felt insulting but at the same time I felt curious as to what he meant.

His fingers delved deeply into my wetness, pressing forward and stimulating my G-spot as his thumb lazily grazed over my clitoris.

He knew exactly what he was doing as tingles of pleasure started to radiate outwards from my crotch. He pressed his free hand into my back, forcing my breasts into the smooth polished surface of his desk.

"Do you like the feeling of the wood against your tits Jenny?"

I just responded, "mmmm."

"The feeling of your large nipples being crushed against the polished surface?

My fingers thrusting and squelching into your whore's cunt?"

The humiliating insults and the expertise of his fingers brought me crashing into another powerful climax.

I groaned and screamed as feelings of total lust and ecstasy swamped my senses only to be rudely interrupted by his desk phone ringing.

As I lay, still panting and with his fingers still buried deep in my vagina, he reached over with his free hand and hit a button on the phone to put the call on speaker.

I felt a sudden cold chill run through me as I listened in disbelief to a very familiar voice from my past say, "Hi Charles, it's Jack."

"Hi Jack, how are you my old friend?"

"I was just calling to check if you had fucked Jenny yet."

As I heard Jack's voice I lifted my head and started to raise my body. I felt Mr Wang's hand press firmly into my back as he forced me back down onto the desk, saying to Jack, "you have perfect timing my old friend. Jenny has just demonstrated what a slut she can be with six of my colleagues. At this very moment, except for her hold-ups and skirt, which is crumpled up around her waist, she is bent over my desk naked with two of my fingers pressed right up her sloppy cum filled cunt."

Jack chuckled as he said, "she's quite a find isn't she; great body, nice tits with those huge nipples and very willing to please, like a real slut."

Listening to Jack talking about me like that felt degrading but just hearing him refer to me as a slut as he discussed my body with Mr Wang somehow hit a nerve. Mr Wang sensed my reaction and despite having just had another orgasm I felt the familiar sensations returning as his fingers and thumb started to move again.

A low moan escaped my lips as Mr Wang said, "Jack, do you want to stay and listen while I make the slut cum again and then fuck her arse?"

I heard Jack chuckle again as he said, "yes, why not. Oh, and by the way, she loves having her tits treated roughly. Give them a good working over as you take her backside."

I felt Mr Wang's hand release the pressure on my back as he continued to finger fuck me. Like before his fingers pressed against the front wall of my vagina, stimulating my G-spot as he thrust them in and out, teasing my engorged clitoris with his thumb.

It felt very strange knowing that Jack was listening but as my next orgasm started to fill my senses I no longer cared.

I felt his free hand start to move the anal beads as the fingers of his other hand continued to work their magic.

I was becoming more and more vocal as Mr Wang said to Jack, "Can you hear the slut?

"Yes."

"I'm going to pull the beads from her arsehole now and then fuck her."

I felt the strange sensation of the beads popping out, one by one, past my sphincter, which just seemed to add to the pleasurable feelings filling my senses.

As the last bead popped out I heard them fall to the floor.

The was a short pause before I felt the head of Mr Wang's erection press into the tightness of my anus. He then slipped his fingers out from my vagina leaving me teetering on the edge of another orgasm.

His hands then slid under my upper body and sought out my breasts.

With one fluid movement, I felt his dick slide up into the tight confines of my rectum, causing me to gasp; whilst at the same time, with his hands cupping and tightly gripping each breast, he lifted my upper body up off the desk top and started to pound into my backside.

The first few thrusts were painful but I was so close to climaxing the pain was soon a distant memory.

His fingers dug into the soft flesh of my breasts, squeezing them hard as his dick pounded mercilessly into my rectum.

His fingers soon found my nipples, already hard and swollen. He gripped them hard between his fingers and thumbs, pinching them and then pulling them out from my breasts.

By now each of his inward thrusts made me yelp. His rough handling of my breasts seemed to focus my orgasmic pleasure to my nipples. The actual plunging of his dick into my backside did not give direct physical pleasure but the combination of being used in this way; the rough treatment of my breasts and the fact that my old lover, Jack was listening on the phone, combined to take me over the edge and climax again, very noisily.

Still gasping and sighing with each thrust of Mr Wang's dick in my backside I became aware of Jack voice again saying, "She always did like her arse being fucked Charles; the harder the better."

Mr Wang was keeping a steady but urgent rhythm. His grip on my breasts was now becoming painful but I sensed that he would soon reach a climax. However, he stopped and withdrew his penis as Jack continued, "So Charles, which one was the best, Grace, Lili or their mother?"

My heart suddenly sank, as he replied breathlessly, "all three have their merits but just now their mother's arse felt fantastic!"

Despite everything I felt puzzled as to why Mr Wang had not climaxed in my rectum. Was I not good enough? Did it not give him pleasure?

I heard Jack hang up the phone and, at that moment, any fight I might have had suddenly vanished as I lay limply across his desk

I felt Mr Wang wipe his slimy penis on my buttocks before he walked back round behind his desk and said, "Stand up slut".

I slowly raised myself up and as I stood I was very quickly reminded of what I had done as the accumulated semen in my pussy started to trickle out of my vagina and down my thighs.

Mr Wang grinned, tossed me a box of tissues and said, "wipe yourself".

I pressed a wad of tissues between my legs and, knowing I would not like the answer but, needing to know, I caught his gaze and said, "why did Jack mention my daughters, Grace and Lili?"

He looked back at me with a grin saying, "I had dinner with Jack and his friend Tom a couple of months ago; I believe you know Tom intimately as well as Jack."

Despite what I had just done I blushed as I remembered them both taking me together for the first time.

Mr Wang then continued, "during dinner and after a few glasses of wine, they started talking fondly of this woman Jack had seduced and later shared with Tom. I was of course curious and Jack then showed me some; shall we say, very revealing pictures. Later, they both told me how they had gone on to seduce both of your daughters.

After pleading with them to introduce me to you and your daughters Jack suggested a challenge where I, in both your daughter's cases, would pretend to be a famous modelling scout looking for new talent and, in your case, the even bolder and unlikely challenge of pretending to be interviewing women for a position of a company slut."

Both Grace and Lili were easily snared on separate occasions by a young man I employ who flattered them about their looks. We then invited them here to the office for an audition. Each one attending at different times.

In both cases, it was only a matter of time before we convinced them that the real money to be earned was in pornography. Although both were reluctant at first, we soon had them undressing to show us their bodies before each was, shall I say, put through their paces.

I know it must have sounded very naive but, shocked by this revelation about my daughters, I asked, "so there is no job and you tricked my daughters into believing they could earn big money?"

Mr Wang looked me straight in the eye as he said, "Jenny, no, there is no job for you but whenever you feel the need for a good fuck you are welcome to drop by.

The same applies to Grace and Lili although we do expect to make plenty of money from the videos we shot during their auditions which they will be entitled to a share of.

Now get dressed."

He just sat and watched me, his still erect penis protruding from the front of his trousers, as I self-consciously used more tissues to mop up the mess between my legs.

I took off the soiled skirt before fetching my work bag to retrieve my spare clothes and underwear.

He watched me get dressed and, much to my dismay I saw him slowly stroking his penis as he watched.

He then said, "Now brush your hair and put on your makeup."

It felt very strange as I did what he asked, applying my makeup and brushing my hair whilst he still played with his erection.

With my makeup done I was feeling almost normal and respectable again as he said, "Jenny, it would be a shame if some of the pictures I took earlier should become public."

I spun my head round to look at him, alarmed, not aware of seeing anyone taking pictures, only to be confronted with Mr Wang holding up his phone with a video playing on the screen of me sucking Andy's erection.

Mr Wang just chuckled as he stood up and walked over to me. He said nothing; just put his hand on my head and pushed me down into a kneeling position in front of him.

"You did not lick it clean after I fucked you Jenny. All good sluts lick it clean.

Now suck it."

I knew I had no way of stopping him sharing the video but thought that it might help as I placed my lips over the head of his dick. I felt repulsed, knowing where it had been earlier but just got on with it. I moved my tongue around the head and then gagged a little as he gripped my head and plunged it in right back to my throat.

His thrusts were slow and deliberate at first; sliding deeper and deeper into my mouth until the head touched my throat; then slowly withdrawing until the head was between my lips. He repeated this a few times but then the thrusting became more and more urgent.

With his hands firmly gripping my head he just fucked my mouth causing my lips and nose to crash repeatedly into his pubic hair as the head of his erection entered my throat.

There was no holding back or consideration for me; just his overwhelming desire to use my mouth. Luckily it did not last for long. With tears streaming down my face and saliva drooling from the edges of my mouth, he suddenly withdrew, gripped the shaft in his fist as his semen burst forth and splattered my face and hair. He then wiped his dripping penis across my face and hair before saying, "You never know," he said, "I have a feeling that we might meet again but for now, just fuck off home."

I just grabbed my bag and hastily left the office. My initial priority was to visit a toilet and clean myself up before leaving. I remembered seeing one when I had first arrived and headed straight for it. As I approached my heart sank. There was a sign on the door saying, "closed, nearest one still open is on the ground floor in the entrance lobby."

I desperately searched my bag for some tissues but they had all gone. With Mr Wang's semen in my hair and smeared across my face I made a dash for the elevator, fearful that someone would see me but hopeful that, by now, most of the people would have left for home.

The doors were already open, so I entered quickly and pressed the button for the ground floor.

As the doors closed and the lift headed down, I was dreading the dreadful older woman still being behind her desk in the reception area; surely, she would have left for home by now.

The lift slowed to a halt and the doors slid open. I glanced toward the reception desk and felt instantly relieved to see it was deserted.

Glancing quickly around, saw the lady's toilet and headed straight for it.

Entering the plush marble surroundings, I dumped my bag next to a wash basin and then looked around for some tissues. Suddenly my heart sank as a female voice said, "you'll be needing these I think."

I turned around and saw the reception woman behind me offering a box of tissues.

At that moment, if the floor had suddenly opened and swallowed me whole, I would have been forever grateful.

loveking
loveking
1,289 Followers