Jenny and Uncle Jerry Ch. 01

Story Info
Jenny entertains her perverted uncle in odd ways.
1.3k words
4.09
20.5k
12

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Limnophile
Limnophile
655 Followers

-

I was nearing 45 and happier than I ever could have imagined when I was younger. As I took off two million dollars' worth of jewelry and turned toward the luxurious bed three of my lovers were having sex on, I thought back to tougher times. Due to local laws and the rules on certain websites, it all began shortly after I turned 18.

-

The pictures and videos for Uncle Jerry had always been a big secret, like all the money he gave Mom. She took pictures of me like many parents did, but these pictures were special. She'd photograph me getting in or out of the tub, changing clothes, or showering. I was usually embarrassed and didn't want to do them. Mom said the pictures were important, since Uncle Jerry paid her a lot for them. The times Mom would go to get money the other way, I'd stay with a neighbor lady for a few hours or a day as Mom visited Uncle Jerry. She would always come back looking sad and ashamed, but with a cash in her purse.

I hadn't had a haircut since I was a little kid. Mom said Uncle Jerry loved long hair. My curly blonde locks nearly touched my knees, like hers did. It often annoyed me when it got in the way, or I had to brush out all the tangles, but I agreed my hair was pretty. She did my face with lipstick, mascara, eye shadow, and other cosmetics on weekends and recorded us on video as she did.

Every week or two she gave me new clothes and took lots of pictures of me trying them on. I blushed a lot and felt awkward and ashamed, but she would take hundreds of pictures of my butt, kitty, and boobs as I tried on my pretty new outfits. I got bras and panties mostly, in many colors and styles. She also recorded video of me just walking around the house naked or in my underwear, which I thought was very weird.

Eventually I had so many clothes that we would put the old ones in bags and donate them to the poor. I thought we were poor too, since we lived in an old one-bedroom trailer house, but I kept getting new clothes often. A few times a month Mom would give me a sucker or lollipop from Uncle Jerry and recorded me licking them. I thought Uncle Jerry was nice for sending me candy, makeup, and so many new outfits; but being naked or in my underwear was embarrassing and uncomfortable.

I wanted to wear makeup and my pretty clothes away from home, so I would look nice for a boy I liked, but Mom wouldn't let me. I always went out in jeans and t-shirts or sweatshirts. Often Mom would say, "Jenny, you need to save your beauty and your love for Uncle Jerry." I'd never even met him, but he provided for us. I'd never met my father or any other family members either, just Mom.

My 19th birthday was on a Friday. I wanted to invite my friends and have a party, but Mom said we needed to do something special for Uncle. After doing our makeup and changing into just bras and panties, she gave me a cupcake with a candle on top. When I blew out the candle I wished that Uncle Jerry would just give us lots of money and quit asking for pictures or video. Mom and I licked the frosting off our cupcakes very slowly, then stripped and ate ice cream cones the same way to make Uncle Jerry happy.

The next day she surprised me a lot. When I got home from work at the diner, she said, "You need to take an enema and then get a shower."

"What's an enema? What's going on?"

"Uncle Jerry is coming over for sort of a date. Your whole body needs to be clean. An enema is when you put water in your butt to clean it out."

"WHAT? He wants to see my butt?"

"No... um, he wants to play with it a little. Your kitty too. After the enema, use a douche then get a shower."

"But... but Mom.."

"It's for Uncle Jerry! He'll get us a car if you do! We won't need to take the bus everywhere! Won't having a car be great? It will only take a little while."

"But... but I never met him! I'm supposed to let a guy I don't know..."

"It's Uncle Jerry! He's supported us a long time. He won't hurt you. It'll be okay. Just do this for him, please? For a CAR! You only need to let him touch you for a few minutes."

"Well... I guess. For Uncle Jerry."

I used the weird bottle-thingy she gave me to put water up my butt, then sat on the toilet as wet filth squirted out. I followed the directions on the douche, but was a virgin and couldn't get the nozzle inside myself very far, so most of it splashed off me and into the toilet. It was uncomfortable and strange, but I dealt with it because it was for Uncle Jerry.

After a quick shower, I dried and threw a dress on. I asked Mom, "Can you help me with my makeup and hair?"

"Don't worry about that. He doesn't want you to see him yet. Your head and upper body will be under a sheet."

I was very worried and started to cry. "Mom, are you really sure he... he won't hurt me? I don't want to do this!"

"It'll be okay, sweetie. We need a car so bad!"

There was a knock at the door and she yelled, "Just a minute!"

She quickly told me, "Pull your dress up and lean over the arm of the sofa. Leave the sheet over yourself until I tell you it's over." She covered most of me with a sheet, leaving only my legs and butt sticking out.

I heard the door open as she happily said, "Hi, Jerry! Come on in. She's right over here."

I heard a very deep and masculine voice. "Thanks, Megan. Please keep the sheet over you, Jenny. You're such a pretty girl with a beautiful body. I'm not going to hurt you or do anything bad. I just want to smell and taste you a little. This won't take long."

"Uh, smell and taste?"

I felt a large hand on my lower back as he said, "Just lay still. Everything will be okay."

I felt hair from a moustache tickling my butt and thighs as he sniffed several times. "Mmmm! I love that aroma! So sexy, Jenny!"

There was more tickling as he licked my pussy a few times, then pushed his tongue between my labia. I felt very good but was embarrassed that I did.

When he licked between my bum cheeks and poked his tongue into my butthole, I was afraid. "Mom, are you sure..."

"Everything's fine, baby. Just lie still for him."

He kept licking my butt a little while. When he stopped, he said, "Mmmmm! So sexy and delicious! Bring me her dirty panties like we talked about, and I'll take you car shopping tomorrow, Megan. Jenny, I'd prefer if you showered AFTER our dates, instead of before. And um... if you wouldn't mind maybe you could skip washing at all on Fridays and Saturdays, since our dates will be on Saturday nights. I'll leave an extra birthday present on the table for you."

After he left and Mom said I could get up, I looked at the table and saw a large lollipop on top of three hundred dollars!

Mom said, "When you take showers or change your clothes, put your dirty panties in plastic bags and give them to me. I'll bring them to Uncle Jerry when I visit him."

I thought it was disgusting, but if it wouldn't hurt me and Uncle Jerry wanted it... "Okay, Mom." He got an almost daily supply of my dirty underwear, and Mom got a brand-new car.

-

Limnophile
Limnophile
655 Followers