Jenny Cheats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelvin smiled. She had a great ass. It was the kind of ass that all black men love, wide hipped and round, pale and dimpled and he watched his dick disappear in her tight, married pussy. He raised his right and slapped her hard making her squeal and writhe. Her ass jiggled and she bounced hard and fast as a bright red hand print appeared on her white flesh. He slapped her again and she yelped and groaned. It was clear that she liked being slapped and he hit her a third time and then a fourth.

Jenny rode hard. Her big tits flailed wildly and her heart raced. His cock stroked her g spot and she felt another orgasm building quickly. His hard slaps stung and her nipples grew painfully rigid. She closed her eyes, savoring the myriad of stimuli and moaned as her climax reached its zenith.

"Are you ready to get fucked Slave?" Kelvin barked. His voice boomed and made her shudder like a wanton whore.

Jenny nodded. "Yes master, please fuck me. I'm yours. Please use me for your pleasure. Treat me like the fuck toy I am," she groaned in a low, raspy voice. She helped Kelvin guide her off his cock and then she laid on her back with her meaty thighs spread wide. The heavy, fragrant aroma of her pussy hung in the air and she watched with bated breath as he positioned his powerful body between her legs.

Kelvin plunged deep and Jenny gasped. He took her breath away and he glared into her pretty blue eyes. He propped his torso up on outstretched arms, his well defined muscled bulged and flexed as he pumped his big black dick into her like a jackhammer and her eyes rolled back as a feeling of unabashed desire washed over her. Her toes curled in ecstasy and she clutched at his gorgeous ebony body as her hips bucked to meet his.

The sound of slapping flesh mixed with Jenny's grunts, pants and moans filled the room. She glanced at the clock on the desk and realized that they had been going at it for more than an hour. She hadn't had marathon sex like that since her twenties. She was still soaking wet and because of that her tender pussy was not sore.

Kelvin placed his big hand on her throat and squeezed gently. Jenny could feel the power in his grip and her eyes widened. She had heard of women who liked to be choked but she'd never experienced it. She nodded as she looked pleadingly into his pretty, dark eyes.

"Yes Master," she groaned. Her body shook and Kelvin squeezed harder restricting but not stopping the flow of oxygen into her lungs. Her hips thrust upwards, meeting his thrust and she struggled to breath. The familiar knot in her belly grew tighter and she felt like she was losing consciousness.

Kelvin pounded hard. His breathing labored and his cock grew bigger and harder. Jenny felt his cum surge through his shaft and splash against her cervix, filling her fertile womb with his seed. Her body quivered and she blacked out from the ferocity of her climax.

She opened her eyes and smiled weakly. Sweat soaked her body and her hair was damp. Her chest heaved and she breathed heavily to replenish oxygen to her system. She felt his cum ooze from her depths and she sighed as her mind tried to calculate how long it had been since her last period. She was on the edge of safety as best as she could figure but she was too tired and satisfied to worry.

"You should get some rest Slave, I expect a proper wake up and send off to my meetings in the morning," Kelvin said sternly.

"Yes Master, I will not disappoint you," she replied satedly. Her body was sore and physically drained but she felt content and completely satisfied for the first time in what felt like forever.

"Before you go to sleep, clean my cock," He said as he motioned to his cum glazed, spent manhood.

Jenny nodded and dutifully sucked his flaccid dick into her willing mouth. The taste of their combined juices was surprisingly delicious and she moaned as she slurped and swallowed every drop. She moved up and snuggled against his strong body, draping her arm over his broad chest and purring like a happy kitten until she drifted into a deep slumber.

12