Jenny Gets a Package

Story Info
A woman gets a most special delivery.
4k words
4.57
7.7k
10
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny stared out her living room window, basking in the afterglow. As an online creator, she loved her job: She got to make sexy pics and videos for adoring fans, play with new and exciting toys every day and even have sex with multiple partners. All of this raced to keep up with her expanding libido, and she found herself unbelievably horny, even after making this hot content.

That was the case again today, as she had just spent the last couple of hours taking pictures and videos of her using a variety of dildos and vibrators, cumming hard several times. Jenny was still in her sheer negligee, wishing her husband or one of her other partners (or all of them together, if she had a real choice) was there to help quench her fire. But all of them were out of town, and she could only run her own fingers around her stiffening nipples through the black mesh and lace, as her pussy started to moisten again.

While she loved the way her lovers would fuck her well, she kind of missed the feeling of someone new ... that tingly sensation of having a new set of hands, a new mouth, a new cock, exploring her body and fulfilling her needs. But it seemed not to be in the cards today as she considered going back to her room and playing with herself for her own pleasure.

But just at that moment, a delivery truck pulled up ... probably delivering some new toys for her, she laughed to herself. And out stepped someone she hadn't seen before. Jenny had considered seducing one of the delivery guys (and gals) that frequented her door, but no one flipped the switch for her ... except for now.

She looked over the trim, silver fox whose taunt muscles just showed under the short sleeves of his uniform and thought, "Mmmm... who's that?"

As the delivery man neared the front door, Jenny could just make out his name tag: "Fred." And she knew just what to do to scratch that itch, to get her some strange that she hungered for that day.

"Hello, Fred," Jenny said with a smile as she opened the front door at almost the same moment as he rang the front doorbell. "How are you today?"

Fred almost jumped back, startled by her unusually quick response -- and maybe a bit by her outfit. The sheer, black robe only covered her naked body only in spirit, as her hard nipples -- getting harder as Jenny thought about what she wanted to do -- poked and tented the lacy garment off her perfect breasts, in plain sight under the thin material. The robe also did no good hiding the black lace thong Jenny wore, a garment that was quickly becoming soaked as her arousal started to flow from her wet pussy below. Although she had just spent hours playing with and fucking that sweet kitty with toys for thousands of her website fans to see, Jenny felt her desire grow even more as she thought of the one man in front of her being her next toy.

"I... I just need you to sign for this package," Fred stammered, as Jenny smirked at the fluster she knew she was creating for this sexy delivery man. And she knew how to turn that fluster into desire.

"Sure, I can sign for your ... package," Jenny said, drawing closer to Fred, her breasts on full display, licking her lips and taking the pen and clipboard from the clearly aroused courier. She quickly scribbled her name, handed back the clipboard and took the package from his hands -- hands she hoped would soon be all over her yearning body. "Thank you, Fred."

"You're welcome," Fred stammered again, and started to turn to leave, when Jenny placed a hand on his chest.

"Could you help me with something, Fred?" she cooed, as her finger ran across his chest and encircled his name tag.

Fred could barely manage a nod yes, and Jenny noted that his pants were being tented by something growing below his waist. She smiled lustfully at him and drew even closer, her nipples now against his chest as she rose on her tiptoes to get closer to the ear of his nearly six-foot, surprisingly trim and muscular body that belied the silver hair that topped his handsome head.

"I need help with a ... box ... in my hall closet," Jenny almost whispered to him. "Do you think you could reach it?"

Jenny smiled as Fred nodded, and she beckoned him with one finger to follow her through the front door and to the closet just across from her boudoir where she made sexy content for her page ... and fucked her husband and lovers on a regular basis. She could feel Fred's eyes on her ass, split by the black thong that separated her firm cheeks and made her walk with an even sexier wiggle. Her juices have now soaked through the thin garment and start to run slightly down her leg at the prospect she felt sure would soon happen: Jenny would be taking another sexy delivery from this stranger.

"It's up here," Jenny said, as she opened the small closet door, pointing at the cardboard box on the shelf, and turning to see an obviously aroused Fred, at the ready to reach the box ... and probably more. She smiled and stepped close to Fred again, pressing her body against his, her nipples poking through the sheer robe and against his chest, her pussy on fire knowing what ... and who ... would soon come. "Do you think you can reach it?"

Fred smiled, Jenny thought more confident and knowing where this was going. She noticed his hard on poking through the material of his slacks and thought, "Not bad," but she knew she wanted to see more.

As Fred turned with the open box and lowered it to Jenny, she saw a half surprised look on his face as he realized it was full of sex toys: a variety of small, egg-shaped vibrators up to a massive black dildo that stretched her more than any man's cock could. Jenny bent at the waist to set the box down, displaying her ass underneath the robe for her delivery man to clearly see.

"Thank you, Fred," Jenny said as she turned back, leaned up and kissed him on the cheek, pressing her sexy body against Fred, feeling his raging hard cock press against her leg.

She lingered against his body, knowing how clearly aroused he was -- and she was -- as she made her next proposal.

"You know, I was supposed to film some content with my toys, but I think I'd like something ... real," she said, moving her fingers down Fred's chest and below his belt to feel the growing bulge in his pants. Almost cooing and moving her face closer to his, she said, "Do you think you can help me with that?"

Fred then moved his arm around her waist and gripped Jenny's ass and pulled her in closer to his throbbing hard on.

"Yes!" he exclaimed and lowered his face to kiss Jenny, his lips touching hers for the first time.

She hungrily kissed him back, their tongues entwined and probing each other's mouths. Jenny began to moan as she felt him knead her backside, pulling her round cheeks apart and opening her wet pussy lips.

"Oh, god!" Jenny cried out as she felt two of his fingers move aside the thin strip of thong and begin to probe her twat, while another one circled the puckered opening of her ass. "FUCK! YES!"

As good as Fred's fingers felt playing with her pussy and ass, Jenny had a bigger target in mind... one that she had been deftly massaging and bring out to its full potential through his slacks.

"Let's go into my bedroom," she said as she broke off the kiss and pulled him across the hallway into her pleasure palace.

Stopping at the end of the bed, Jenny let the robe fall off her shoulders and to the floor, and pulled herself up on her tiptoes again to kiss Fred, running her fingers through his short-cropped silver hair. She reveled at the thought of having a man several years her senior, thinking back to her younger days when she fucked guys ... and girls ... much older than her. But she felt something different in Fred's kiss and how his hands roamed over her body ... how he seemed to know to elicit her most lustful desires. It seemed he knew things that maybe even her current suite of lovers knew ... and Jenny wanted her to show her more.

Jenny dropped to her knees and started to quickly unbuckle Fred's belt and lower his pants. The good-sized bulge in his pants stood out just inches from her face, and Jenny leaned in to inhale his aroma and press her face against his cock, separated from her own flesh by his boxer briefs. She lowered his underwear and delighted as Fred's hard prick nearly hit her face as it sprung from its covering.

"Mmmm... very nice, Fred!" Jenny said with a lewd smile as she looked back up at her delivery man, taking his cock into her hand and gently stroking it. It wasn't the monster that the huge black dildo was ... or really what her other lovers were packing ... but it was a good 6 inches and amazingly thick. And from what Jenny deduced from his earlier skills with his tongue and hands, he would know how to make the most of what he was packing. She licked her lips and drew her face right up to the hard member, and just before wrapping her lips around his hard tool, she gave one more affirmation. "Very, VERY nice, Fred!"

And with that, Jenny swirled her tongue around the bulbous head, licking her way up and down the shaft and taking the length into her mouth. She moaned as she took each inch in, deeper and deeper into her mouth, fucking the hard prick orally. Looking up, she saw Fred had peeled off his shirt and closed his eyes. His fingers ran through her hair, gently moving her head up and back, fucking her mouth but not so hard to make her gag. Yes, she thought, this guy knows how to deliver!

Jenny continued to suck and swirl her tongue around the wonderful member she had discovered, getting more and more turned on by Fred's vocalizations ... Jenny joining him as she purred and hummed and moaned around his hard dick. Her own hand massaged her breast, pulling and tweaking her nipples and eventually making their way down her belly and into her own panties, feeling the wet pussy that she began to finger.

"Mmmmm.... MMMMM... MMMMM!" she moaned around Fred's dick, prompting Fred to pop open an eye and look lustfully at her as she fingered herself while performing on his prick. "MMMMMMM!!!!"

Jenny was almost startled as Fred reached down, pulling her mouth off his cock and raising her face to his and passionately kissing her deeply. She kissed him back and felt his hands make their way back to her ass, spreading her cheeks even further this time, pulling the thong aside and plunging two finger deep into her wetness ... while his thumb circled her anal opening. She almost came at the sensation and felt herself getting even more aroused as he broke off the kiss and began to nibble her neck.

"OHHH! FFFUUUUCCCCKKKK!" Jenny shouted as she felt Fred's skillful fingers probing her, touching her in ways she had never experienced before. "Yes! Yes! YESSSS!!!!"

Suddenly, Fred pulled his fingers out her wet hole and threw Jenny on the bed. She marveled at his body -- surprisingly muscled chest and flat stomach -- now standing above her, looking lustfully at her body: firm tits tipped by hard nipples, a dark wet spot in the crotch of her lace thong, a wild look on Jenny's face. Her eyes conveyed a simple message: FUCK ME NOW!

Jenny reached down and pulled her panties aside, exposing her shaved pussy lips and the small patch of light colored hair just above her wet hole. Her right index finger played with her clit -- the little nub of throbbing flesh at the top of her opening -- as her left index finger beckoned him to her again.

As Fred stepped toward her, she imagined how his hard cock -- now bouncing in front of her -- would feel splitting her open and filling the chasm between her legs ... how she would wrap her legs around him and draw him deeper and deeper ... and how she would eventually ride his prick, draining his balls deep inside her.

But as Fred began to lower himself on her, he moved his mouth to the hard-as-diamonds nipples and began to suck hard.

"OOOHHHH!!!" she moaned loudly as she felt Fred's mouth draw her breast deeper in. It was almost like he was giving her head by way of her tits, and Jenny felt her orgasm grow until it finally popped as Fred began to finger her swollen clit. "OOOHHHHHH!!!! I'M CUMMING!"

Jenny's body bucked against Fred as she rode the wave of her orgasm, Fred's mouth firmly clamped on her breast, while his fingers gently stroked her wet cunt. As it subsided, Jenny expected Fred would then climb on top of her and begin to fuck her with his hard dick. But her delivery guy delivered another surprise as he kissed his way down her belly, peeled off her thong, and thrust his tongue up and down her slit.

"MMMMM!!!!" Jenny moaned loudly again, as she delighted in her silver fox's oral skills. She gripped his head as she watched him do his magic between her leg, and she felt another orgasm building deep within her. "UUUGGHHHH! UNNNHHHHH!!!"

She was soon bucking against his face again and felt a gush of pussy juice flow out again ... the dutiful Fred lapping up every drop. Jenny then expected he would soon bury his cock inside her. But Fred had another surprise for his newfound nympho and flipped Jenny over, propping her onto her knees.

Jenny felt Fred spread her ass cheeks again, but instead of his finger, it was his mouth and tongue that began to probe her anal opening. She squirmed as she had never had this sensation ... and she loved it!

"MMMMM.... YESSS!!!! Eat my ass, Fred!" she exclaimed. And Jenny was not disappointed as she discovered a new skill she never knew existed and turned her on to a new level. "OH MY GOD! YES! RIGHT THERE!"

Fred's tongue went from probing deep inside her ass to rimming its way around the puckered flesh around the opening. Jenny felt it probe in and out of her, like a small, not-so-hard cock, that had it's own muscles in the end that allowed it to curl and straighten to bring thrills she could have only dreamed about.

Jenny looked back, watching Fred's face buried between her backside cheeks, her own hands massaging her breasts, tugging at her nipples. It wasn't long before Fred's skillful tongue brought forth a new orgasm for Jenny ... this one originating from the manipulation of her anus.

"OOOOHHHHH!!!!" she shouted as she came against the tongue planted firmly in her ass.

As she came down from this latest orgasm, Jenny, her head on the bed, ass up in the air, looked back at her new lover. For the first time in a while, he spoke.

"What do you want next?" Fred said, his eyes fixed on hers, his dick springing wildly in the air. Jenny slightly bit her lip and thought about her response.

"Fuck me... daddy!" she said, watching Fred move lustfully forward and plunge his rock hard member deep inside her awaiting pussy. "Oh, yes, Daddy! Fuck me, PLEASE!"

The room was soon filled with the erotic sounds of skin slapping against skin, Jenny's moans, and Fred's grunts as the couple fucked. She loved the way he gripped her by the hips and pounded her wet pussy from behind. Jenny thought the only thing better would be to have one -- or maybe more -- of her lovers in the room, perhaps filling her mouth with their own long, hard pricks. But maybe that could be for another day, she thought to herself.

Although not the size of her toys or her other partners, Jenny was impressed with how Fred could use his half-foot long cock, hitting just the right spots inside her. His dick kept hitting that bundle of sex nerves just inside the front wall of her pussy: the G spot. And as he kept pounding, Jenny could feel yet a new orgasm building ... and soon she was squirting from this new stimulation.

"UUUNNNHHHH!!!" she cried as the clear fluids began to pour forth from her vagina, covering Fred's legs with her spunk.

She contracted her inner pussy muscles and gripped Fred's dick, hoping to draw out the cum from him. But Fred pulled out and laid on the bed beside her.

"Climb on top!" Fred barked at her, a thousand times more confident than when Jenny had greeted him at the door just minutes before.

"Yes, daddy!" Jenny happily replied. While she had been the aggressor to start, now that they were at this stage, she really loved how Fred was taking control. She loved the power her newest lover was bringing to the game, and she planned to take advantage of it as much as possible.

Jenny began to mount Fred, shamelessly lifting her leg above him to show him how wet she was. She smiled lewdly at him as she lowered herself on him and gave him another long, deep kiss ... her firm breasts once again pressing against his chest ... her nipples reflecting her continued arousal ... her pussy lips wrapping around his hard member, fucking his cock with just her outer labia and both in nearly breathless anticipation of him penetrating her again.

She delighted as Fred put his strong hands on her hips, first lifting her and then lowering her onto his hard cock. Jenny nearly shuddered as she felt his wonderful member begin to fill her again ... gently sliding down his shaft and her wetness engulfed his full length, burying his prick up to the hilt in her pussy.

"Mmmmm!!!" Jenny moaned as she rode up and down on Fred's cock, her juices nearly pooling on his pelvis and flat stomach. Her mouth fell open with an involuntary half gasp, as Fred began to thrust in and out of her ... one hand one her ass, the other massaging her breasts and latching his mouth onto a hard nipple. "OOOHHHHH!!!"

She began to get into a rhythm, twerking her ass up and down on his cock, taking over the motion as Fred laid still and let Jenny work her magic. It gave her a chance to look deeply into Fred's dark brown eyes, as he locked his gaze upon hers. She loved this intimate eye contact as she fucked her new lover, relishing in each and every thick inch that moved in and out of her love tunnel.

Jenny looked to see Fred's eyes now locked on her body, moving lustfully up and down and his wonderful prick, and she closed her eyes, moved her hands up her body and threw her head back, moving her own hands to her hair, enraptured by the feelings he was bringing to her.

As she rode, Jenny delighted in the wet, sloppy sounds of her pussy on Fred's dick. She felt Fred reach for something and opened her eyes to see him holding the glass dildo retrieved from her nightstand, putting a generous amount of lube, obviously intended to insert into her backside.

She smiled and tilted her hips up and forward to give Fred and the toy better access to her puckered asshole. Jenny loved the feel as Fred used a hand to spread her cheeks and place some lube on her backdoor opening, his finger just entering it. Jenny smiled even broader and nodded her head yes.

"Mmmmm... daddy! Yes! Do you want to fuck my ass with that toy?" she lewdly cooed at Fred, noting to herself this seemed to turn on her delivery man to deliver something she wanted so much. "Ooooo... yes! Put that in my tight little ass!"

Jenny reached back and helped guide the glass dildo into her ass. Her eyes fixed on Fred's as he slowly pushed the well-lubed tool forward, the bulbous head spreading her opening, slowly pushing in, bring new sensations to her whole body.

"OOOOHHHH!" Jenny exclaimed as she felt the head of the toy push past her sphincter and deeper inside her. "FUCK!"

Jenny could feel the interaction of the toy and Fred began to move it and his cock in and out of her two holes, separated by just the thin membrane of flesh between her opening, knowing that Fred too was feeling his cock bump along the ridges just covered by her pussy and anal walls. She thought how wonderful it would be to have a real cock in her ass as she fucked another one -- and maybe sucked a third. But, perhaps, that would be for another day.

Jenny picked up the pace of her riding Fred's cock, as she felt him move the toy in and out, a little quicker with each stroke. She loved the feeling of being so filled!

"YES! YES! YESSSSS!" she began to scream and felt a new orgasm start to build. Jenny fucked him even harder, pushing closer to cumming with each coordinated bump of Fred's cock and the glass toy. "OH! MY! GOD!"

12