Jenny Get's Caught

Story Info
Jenny lets an older man have his way.
1.9k words
4.15
50.1k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tansy15
Tansy15
77 Followers

This short story is taken from a much larger series of chapters that I have been working on, I have now finished four chapters each approximately thirty thousand words.

They chart the life of a young girl called Jenny from a small town in north east England. In this excerpt we find Jenny at the age of twenty three, engaged and living with her boyfriend in their first house, she has been sexually active for many years and her fiancée encourages her to not only flaunt herself but have sex with whoever she wants.

Jenny's hairdressing round was as busy as ever and she even had to turn customers away, one of her clients was Lyn, Lyn was the same age as Jenny's mother but with a lot more life in her. Lyn's daughter Jayne had gone to school with Jenny and they lived in a semi detached house on the Fairfax estate with Mel, Lyn's husband. Jenny did Lyn's hair once a fortnight on a Friday afternoon and once a month she also cut Mel's hair, Lyn worked at a local supermarket and Mel was a lorry driver who was often away for days but was always back on a Friday.

Things had started off quite normal, Jenny would sort out Lyn's hair then she would put a towel round Mel and trim his hair while Lyn busied herself with chores usually chatting with Lyn as she cleaned or tidied things up. Often Lyn would leave Jenny and Mel in the kitchen while she went about her work and this was when Mel's hands began to wander, it started with him stroking her skirt or legs or when Jenny was leaning in close to him her boobs. At first Jenny was shocked and stepped away from him but over time she became used to it, Mel was not particularly good looking, he was older than Jenny's dad and was always unshaven but it was a difficult situation for Jenny as she could hardly tell Lyn her husband was feeling her up every time she looked away.

Each time Jenny cut Mel's hair things seemed to go a bit further, it started with him stroking her skirt to find out if she was wearing stockings and rubbing her suspenders, then getting his hand up her skirt and grabbing her arse or feeling his way round her knickers, all this while they both talked to Lyn who was unaware what was going on. By the time a couple of months had passed Mel had now managed to get his fingers inside her thong rubbing her pubes and feeling her slit, he was also very skilful in rubbing Jenny's nipples until they were fully erect, initially Jenny resisted, Lyn was her friend and she liked her.

But Jenny also realised that she liked his groping and was starting to look forward to her visits, she started to wear less tight skirts so he could get easier access to her, wore g strings instead of thongs and thinner tops braless of course. Every now and then Mel would manage to get a finger inside her knickers and up her pussy, grinning at Jenny as he found she was deliciously wet and Jenny would close her eyes as he frigged her while still trying to have a conversation with his wife. Jenny just saw it all as a bit of fun and the thought of a guy in his fifties fiddling with her turned her on, she was not going to shag him, Lyn was always there but it was a bit of a laugh and she had to admit doing it while Lyn was there was the real exciting bit.

Jenny pushed things a bit further one week, Mel had been like an octopus either grabbing her boobs or reaching for her pussy whenever he got the chance, Lyn had just left them alone going in to the front room with a duster and polish and Jenny moved away from Mel and stood in front of him with a cheeky smile on her face. Jenny was standing in front of the seated Mel, comb and scissors in one hand and slowly while looking him in the eye began to raise her skirt, her stocking tops came in to view first then her suspenders and then as a little treat for him her sheer black g string which she had carefully selected that morning.

Jenny licked her lips and snaked a finger down over her pubes and rubbed her fanny while moving towards him slowly, eventually she moved in to his reach and he thrust two fingers under her knickers and straight up Jenny's dripping cunt. Jenny gasped as he moved his fingers in and out of her, his movement made easier as Jenny was now soaking, suddenly they were disturbed by Lyn appearing at the doorway polishing the woodwork and asking Jenny about potential holiday destinations that year. Jenny was mortified and froze but Mel carried on fingering her and Jenny had no option but to carry on a conversation with Lyn while her husband sank his fingers up her and rubbed her clit, eventually Mel had to stop as Lyn had to put her cleaning things away and reluctantly he withdrew his hand from under Jenny's skirt.

This behaviour carried on for the next few months, on occasion Mel would motion for Jenny to look at his crotch and he would proudly show her the enlarged bulge in his jeans even rubbing it in front of her, Jenny just laughed and would squat his groin with her comb.

One Friday Jenny arrived at Lyn's house as normal and Lyn appeared to be a bit upset, she told Jenny that her mother had been taken in to hospital and although it was not serious she just wanted a quick blow dry as she was going to see her and would have to leave soon, Mel was in the kitchen and had a sly grin on his face as he greeted Jenny. Jenny got to work on Lyn's hair and in fifteen minutes she was finished, Lyn grabbed her bag and car keys and told Mel she would phone him when she got there, Jenny gave Lyn a cuddle and told her everything would be alright and Lyn left the house.

Mel came and sat in the chair and Jenny put a towel round him and started cutting his hair, she was a bit concerned now with Lyn out of the way what would he expect, maybe he would try and shag her, Jenny was also feeling sorry for poor Lyn but there was nothing she could do about it some things are just meant to be. Mel appeared to be well behaved he did not touch her at all and just sat there like a normal customer that was until Jenny was just finishing his hair.

As Jenny was leaning over him he started undoing the buttons on Jenny's cream blouse, he started at the bottom and soon had them all open and Jenny's ripe young firm boobs were on full display, Mel opened her shirt and caressed her tits touching her nipples until they stood out proudly. Mel leaned forward and licked Jenny's nipple before sinking his mouth over it and sucking on it, at the same time he grasped her skirt with both hands and lifted it over Jenny's hips exposing her black suspender belt and stockings, his hands moved to her taut bottom and pulled her to him. Mel left Jenny's tits and started licking her neck and ears before searching for her mouth where Jenny opened her lips and kissed him back her tongue meeting his as Mel's hands continued to kneed her bum and grind her down on to his crotch which was now hard with excitement.

Mel stood up and lifted Jenny so they were facing each other and started to move her backwards were he lifted her on to the worktop, pulling her g string down her hips and off one leg before parting her thighs and pressing himself close to her. Jenny sat there looking at him, her blouse was wide open her tits heaving, her skirt was bunched around her waist and her stocking clad legs wide apart with her young fanny gaping and glistening. Mel pulled his shirt over his head and reaching down unzipped his jeans before leaving them to roll down his body, his thick cock sprung up and Jenny reached down to grasp it before pulling it towards her pussy.

Jenny leaned back as Mel took hold of his shaft and pushed it forward rubbing his purple head up and down Jenny's lips, Jenny gasped as he inched his dick forward and slowly inserted it up her before burying it deep inside her until their pubes were intertwined. Slowly Mel built up a rhythm and Jenny reached on to him as he fucked her, Mel leant forward his tongue again licking her neck and started sucking on her soft skin as his cock pounded in to Jenny who could feel her fanny getting wetter and wider as her orgasm was building inside her, she pulled his mouth off her neck and poked her tongue in to his mouth as she came on his dick and moaned as her climax shot through her. She could sense he was going to cum and took hold of his arse and told him to fuck her harder and cum inside her, Mel started groaning and sped up his thrusting and biting on her neck.

Something moved to Jenny's left and turning her head to the kitchen window she was face to face with someone looking at her, Jenny was shocked, it was Terry, Mel's mate who was getting a great view of her getting screwed. Mel announced he was going to cum the same time as Jenny screamed and started to push Mel off her, Mel was in mid orgasm and as his cock was pushed out of Jenny's wet pussy he started to spurt his cum, the first burst covered Jenny's fanny and the rest hit the drawers under the worktop where it started dripping down and on to the floor. 'What the Fuck' Mel gasped and Jenny pointed to the window where Terry was grinning at the pair of them, Mel pulled his jeans up and Jenny eased herself down off the worktop her arse sliding over Mel's spunk before running out the kitchen where she went to the bathroom and did her best to clean herself up.

Jenny could hear Mel open the door and talk to Terry and waited until the door had closed before returning to the kitchen where Mel was sat reading the paper. Mel explained that Terry was a good mate and would not say anything and if Jenny was up for it they could have another go upstairs as Terry would not be coming back. Jenny was really embarrassed and told Mel that no she would not be doing that and she would not be doing anything with him again, she just wanted to leave and collected her things and made for the door, before leaving the kitchen she pointed to Mel's cum plastered all over the drawers and floor and suggested he might like to clean that up.

Jenny sat in her car, 'fucking hell' she thought, Peter her boyfriend knew Terry, they both went to the rugby club, and he had just witnessed her being shagged and spunk hosed all over her fanny, she would have to tell him tonight, but first she needed to go home and change her skirt was covered in white stains.

Tansy15
Tansy15
77 Followers