Jenny Gets Things Started

Story Info
My cousin makes a family party interesting.
3.3k words
4.58
25.5k
33
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cousin Jenny had her hang wrapped around my cock and was stroking me in the darkness of my truck. She'd been driving me crazy all afternoon at the party we were at. My family had one every year for all of the people that had birthdays in the same month.

I'd gotten there that afternoon and noticed her right away. She had on the tightest pair of jeans I'd ever seen. It looked like someone had spray painted them on her tight little ass. When she turned around the view was even better. I could see she was braless under the light sweater she wore. Her full D cup tits had nice hard nipples that were slightly upturned and that had always made me crazy when she was around.

Her blonde hair was pulled back and she smiled as she saw me staring at her curves. She walked over to me slowly, those tits bouncing the entire day. "Hey Mike. How's it going cuz?"

That incredible body pushed up against me as she hugged me. I was hard in a second. My thick 9 inches was pressing against her belly and I heard her chuckle softly to herself.

"Nevermind. I can guess how you are."

We talked for a few moments before I watched her walk away. I was thinking thoughts no cousin should have as I watched that amazing ass sway as she walked across the room.

My entire day was like that. She seemed to be on a mission to drive me nuts that day. At one point she even bent over to pick something up giving me a great view down her top of those big tits of hers.

The party became what it always was. Evening was always a drunken bash, and I was disappointed by my cousin disappearing at one point. As I looked around at all my family members getting completely loaded I felt a tap on my shoulder.

It was Jenny of course. She gave me that killer smile before she said, "We need to make a run to the store. Did you drive today?"

"Yeah.* I smiled ruefully. "I figured it was going to be just like last year and Mom would probably need a ride home."

"Have you seen her recently?" I shook my head. Mom wasn't on my list that day. I looked at my cousin and told her, "I can't say I have. I've been distracted.*

Jenny's soft giggle told me she knew exactly what I was talking about. She took my hand and pulled me along behind her, taking me into the family room.

Mom was holding court there with most of her adult cousins. I could see something different when I looked at her. She'd obviously snuck away at some point and removed her bra. The button down shirt she was wearing was undone dangerously low. If I'd been sitting where all of her male cousins were I'd have had a great view of her DD tits.

I just shook my head at that. Jenny grinned and said, "I'm glad you drove. We need to run into town for some things. Would you mind taking me?"

"Not at all. You know all of the stores are closed don't you?"

She shrugged. "I told Aunt Jane that. She just handed me a wad of money and asked me to go look anyway."

It was my turn to shrug then. As we walked out to the truck I asked Jenny, "So how's college going?"

She turned her head slightly. "Probably about the same as yours. No body dates freshmen. You know that."

Sadly I did. We got to my truck and headed for our respective doors. I climbed in the driver's side and noticed my cousin smiling as she looked at the interior of my truck.

"Damn Mike. I haven't seen a bench seat in a vehicle for years."

"They are kind of few and far between."

Jenny thought and smiled my way. "I remember my parents growing up. They'd call this a truck that it takes two to drive."

"I've been guilty of that myself." I looked down and saw the seatbelt laying on the seat for the third person that could ride in my truck. Jenny surprised me then by scooting her ass over next to me and buckling that belt. I started the truck, turned on the lights and dropped it in drive. I headed out of the driveway and pointed my truck towards town.

I automatically put my arm around her as I did. I figured not smacking my cousin with my arm was probably the best course of action that night. Jenny spoke up then.

"I can see the possibilities in this. So do you usually ride with someone like this?"

I laughed. "No, I can't say I do. Usually I'm doing something much different when we're like this."

"I should hope so. With someone sitting so close that's a given." My cousin gave me a naughty little smile. "So what's your standard course of action in a situation like this?"

I raised an eyebrow at that. I slowed the truck down to make the moment last a bit longer. "Well, usually my arm would be tighter around the girl next to me." My arm dropped from the back of the seat to her shoulders. That put my hand right in the perfect position, just an inch or so away from those big tits. Jenny glanced over at my hand and I saw her smile.

"I can see exactly what you mean." I saw her looking at my hand that was oh so close right then. Her hand moved to my thigh then and her soft hand rested there just inches away from my rock hard cock. "So what's your next move Mike?"

"It depends on the girl. With some girls I'd do this." I dropped my hand and cupped one of those incredible tits briefly. I could feel the weight of it and the hard nipple against my palm. When Jenny didn't shriek or jerk away from me I smiled to myself and went on.

"Of course if I'm with someone that's been making me crazy flaunting their body all day I usually pass this up and go to the next step."

My hand moved up and then slid down the neck of the sweater she was wearing. One of those wonderful bare D cups filled my hand and Jenny gasped softly. She didn't stop me though and after getting familiar with those tits I started playing with her hard nipples. I was drawing small circles around them and lightly pinching them when she spoke again.

"So let me guess. By this time I'll bet the girl is joining in the fun. I'll bet she does something like this."

That hand on my thigh moved then, sliding up to capture my hard cock. She stroked me gently through my jeans, smiling as she did.

I sighed as her fingers traced the outline of my shaft. "They do sometimes, but usually only when they want to find a dirt road and play."

Jenny grinned and looked out the windshield. "Turn right at the next road Mike." I did, driving down an empty road. Jenny was stroking me still and looking out the windshield as we drove. "Turn here. I'm this driveway. Go all the way back and turn around. Then shut off the lights."

I could see an abandoned farm house and barn as I made my way up the drive. The place was crumbling to the ground slowly. There was just enough left of it to suggest how magnificent it had once been.

I commented on it and she smiled. "This is where my Dad grew up. It's completely unsafe now but he keeps talking about tearing it down and retiring out here."

I shut the lights down, leaving the truck running. Early December is always cold and I was hoping the heat would compensate for that. Jenny reached down and unbuckled, then moved away from me momentarily. She reached down and pulled her sweater up and off, giving me a great view of those big mounds.

She looked up at me then. "Lean back against your door Mike." I did and that put my hips facing her. My busty blonde cousin smiled at the obvious bulge in my jeans as she went to work on my belt and zipper.

Her soft fingers hooked into my waistband and she tugged my pants down my legs, revealing my cock to her eager eyes. "This is gonna be fun. Sit back and relax."

She moved over and wrapped her hand around my length and began stroking me gently. She explored every inch of my shaft with that soft hand all the while "Damn Jenny! I'm betting you've done this before."

I heard her soft laugh as she said, "Just a few times. But never with my cousins big cock." She looked up into my eyes and said, "Do you know who the first person I jerked off out here was?"

"I have no idea. Whoever it was he's a lucky man."

She leaned forward still running her hand up and down my length. Her voice was a whisper as she told me who it was.

"It was my Dad Mike. He came out here one day and found out that I was sunbathing nude here. I saw he was hard as he talked to me, so I rolled over and let him see everything."

"Damn!" I could picture it though. "So what did he do when he saw everything?"

"He let me unzip his pants and I jerked him off." She actually smiled at the memory. "It was so hot when he shot his load all over my body.*

I could picture it in my mind and just the idea was getting me closer to orgasm myself. I told my cousin that and she smiled, telling me, "Just let me know when you're ready."

I nodded and asked, "So have you two done anything else?"

She laughed softly. "Let's see. A guy with a horny 19 year old daughter who jerks him off the first time he catches her naked?" I realized then that was a stupid question. Jenny didn't point that out though. She just confessed all.

"Of course we have." Her hand was traveling faster along the length of my shaft then. "After that he came in my mouth, then we progressed to blowjobs and shortly after that it was full blown fucking."

Just the thought of all of that was enough to drive me over the edge. "I'm gonna cum Jenny!"

She nodded, leaned over and caught all my cum in her hot mouth. Her lips wrapped around the head of my shaft just as I blew an incredible load. She jacked my cock taking every drop I had to offer. When my cock stopped shooting she sat up still stroking me gently.

"You taste fantastic cuz." She licked her lips and glanced down at my still hard shaft then. "And you're still hard. That's perfect." She let go of me then and started undoing her jeans. "Would you like to fuck your cousin Mike?"

Her jeans came off revealing a shaved pussy that glistened in the dashboard lights. She laid back with her legs spread smiling at me as I enthusiastically said, "Hell yes!"

I crawled up her body coming face to face with her. She pulled my head down and to my surprise kissed me. Her tongue slipped into my mouth and her hand reached down, guiding my cock right into her soaking wet pussy.

I went in hard and fast, my hips slapping against hers making her moan in pleasure. She looked up at me, a look of complete lust on her face. "That's it Mike! Fuck your cousin! Make me cum all over that big cock!"

I did exactly that. We fucked hard and fast. I found that I loved watching her body under mine. Those huge tits bounced with every thrust so hard that she eventually reached down to cup them. I thought she was stopping them from bouncing, but as her fingers teased her nipples I knew she had other reasons.

We fucked for a solid half hour and Jenny came twice in that time. Finally I breathlessly told her, "Gonna cum!"

She locked her legs around my ass then. "Do it. Fill me up Mike! I want every drop of your cum inside my pussy. Do it! Cum in your cousin!"

I plunged into her and coated the walls of her pussy with my second load. She moaned softly as she felt my cum flowing into her. It was a moment I'll never forget and one that was over all too soon that night.

I eventually slid out of her and sat back against my door to catch my breath. My cousin surprised me then by leaning over and sucking my cock clean.

She reluctantly stopped and sat up herself. As she reached for her clothes she smiled and told me, "I wish we had more time. And some lube. I'd love to try and take that monster in my ass."

It wasn't to be though. We'd been gone way too long for a 10 minute trip as it was. So I reluctantly pulled on my clothes, satisfied with her promise of another time. I put the truck in drive again and headed back to the party.

She was right. We'd been gone over an hour at that point. The party was breaking up as we returned, but we both figured everyone was too drunk to notice. Mom sure was and oddly enough she said something about it right as I poured her into my truck.

I was warming up the truck when Mom made mention of it. "You two were gone a long time. You didn't do anything you shouldn't have did you?"

I looked at Mom then. Her blouse was one button away from showing me all of those DD tits of hers. She didn't look offended either. She actually looked curious, a broad smile on her face.

I turned on the lights and put the truck in drive. I didn't move though. Mom wasn't going to remember anything I said. So with a smile of my own I said, "Yeah Mom we did. She buckled in right next to me here and I played with her body while I was driving."

Mom managed to drunkenly scoot over until she was pressed right up against me. She couldn't manage the buckle, so I did it for her. Then I let off the brake and we headed out into the night.

Mom's breath was hot on my ear as she whispered, "So what did you do with her?"

"We started with me getting a handful of her tits."

"Oooooo, nice. She's got great tits." Mom looked down and pulled her blouse open to look. "I do too." I had to agree. I saw one of Mom's tits completely then, all the way down to her hard dark nipple.

I put my arm around her and went on. "So while we were driving I did this." I slid my hand down Mom's shirt, filling my hand with one of her huge mounds. Mom moaned softly and to my surprise didn't say a word to stop me.

I was coming up on the turn my cousin and I had taken that night. I glanced at Mom trying to gauge what to do next. Only one thing came to mind, so I made something up fast to see how she'd react.

"So after doing this for a bit she pulled off her sweater. Then she put her hand on my hard cock and played with it."

To my complete and utter surprise Mom went for it. One hand undid all the buttons on her shirt. She pulled it open and smiled up at my shocked face. "Like this huh?" Then her hand went to my lap and found my hard cock.

I swallowed hard and nodded. "Just like that. Then she took me to a great parking place."

"Ooooooo, show me!" I made the turn and soon was back to the parking place my cousin had shown me. Only this time it was Mom sitting beside me playing with my cock. Her eyes were bright as she asked, "So what happened then?"

I was making it up as I went along at that point. I smiled at Mom and said, "We both got completely naked and she started things off with a blowjob."

Mom's shirt went flying and I watched as she struggled with her jeans. I finally reached over and unbuttoned and unzipped them for her. As she struggled to slide them off she looked at me.

"What are you waiting for? Get those clothes off!"

I pulled my clothes off watching as Mom revealed more and more skin. When I finished I turned to her taking in the sight. Mom gave me a moment to check out those DD tits and her pussy then she leaned over my cock.

"God your cock is beautiful Mike!" She looked up, weaving slightly as she did. "Can you keep a secret?"

"I hope so. Tell me."

"I saw you in the shower the other day. You didn't close the door all the way and I peeked in."

"What did you see Mom?" That was a revelation I hadn't expected.

"I saw you jerk off. I watched while you made that bad boy shoot."

"So what did you do while you watched?"

Mom's voice was soft. "I played with my pussy. Just like this." Her legs parted and her fingers went to work teasing her clit. After a few moments she slid two fingers in and gasped out loud. She turned her attention back to me then and leaned over and sucked my cock all the way down her throat.

I almost shot my load when she moaned around my shaft. She shifted position, managing to get up on her hands and knees then. That was perfect for me. My hand ran across her ass and down to a very wet pussy as her head started bobbing up and down, taking my length deep into her throat every time.

I had three fingers buried inside of her as she sucked me like there was no tomorrow. I didn't even warn her when I blew my load. I just let it fly right into her mouth and down her throat.

She had her lips clamped tightly around my shaft so she didn't miss a drop. I heard her swallow again and again and to my surprise once she had everything she kept on sucking.

I realized after a minute or two she was doing it to keep me hard. That was fine with me. That meant I was getting more pussy that night.

Mom fell over on her back and looked up at me. "Time to become a motherfucker Mike. Are you ready for that?"

I placed my cock at the entrance of her hot pussy and thrust, filling her up slowly. It was perfect that night. Right as Mom came all over my cock I dumped a load into her, making her cum even harder.

We relaxed and Mom looked for her clothes. "Let's have an adventure tonight Mom. Forget the clothes. Let's drive home naked."

She giggled and agreed right away. We both ran to the house when we got home. Once inside I walked behind her to her room and said goodnight. I took two steps toward my door before I heard her voice.

"Where are you going Mike?"

I shrugged and turned to face her. "To bed."

She shook her head. "You're sleeping in my bed from now on. Got that?"

So I ended my evening with Mom's hot ass pressed against my cock as she slept. This was going to be interesting; i knew that then. I closed my eyes and feel asleep then wondering what the next day would bring.