Jenny Seduced Pt. 02

Story Info
Jenny gives in to her seducer and takes him to her bed.
3.8k words
4.57
16.1k
31

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 08/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Holly2022
Holly2022
106 Followers

After a long shower Jenny curled up in bed and slept deeply and peacefully, barely stirring. Her whole being in a state of relaxation she hadn't experienced for days.

She woke at 8 am, wandered into the changing room and looked around. Pulling open one of the drawers she found it full of exquisite lingerie - she gasped as she ran through it all. There were dozens of different sets in soft blues, pinks and peaches. All were her size. There were also white and black garter sets, basques and negligees. She had never seen such a collection of beautiful underwear outside of a shop.

Her fingers delicately ran across them feeling their obvious quality and expense. She could barely believe the craziness of the situation as she stared at them all. Then she shrugged her shoulders and pulled out a white bra and set of knickers to wear. She put them on and admired her reflection, her breasts held tightly together and pushed slightly upwards, before choosing a white silk shirt and linen trousers from the rack of clothing to put on.

Opening another drawer she gasped audibly when she found a collection of large perfume bottles: Chanel, Dior, Gucci, Tom Ford and Lancome. Choosing the Chanel No.5 bottle Jenny carefully sprayed her wrists and the high, tight cleft of her breasts showing at the opening of her silk shirt. She inhaled the heady fragrance, closing her eyes at the sheer luxury of it and then went down to breakfast, smiling to herself.

She ate sparingly; fruit and yoghurt and kept an eye out for Viktor and his wife but they did not appear at all. Feeling more than a slight twinge of disappointment she finished her coffee and was about to leave when suddenly her phone buzzed and she snatched it up quickly.

Viktor: You are beautiful this morning Jenny.

Jenny: Where are you???

Viktor: Look behind.

She spun round to see Viktor seated at a table alone. Her stomach flipped unaccountably at the sight of him, this huge, fat middle aged man. Over twice her age.

Her heart pounded in her chest as she met his gaze, his piercing blue eyes staring at her. He smiled. She had been waiting to see him, she knew that, she now felt totally at his command. She smiled back - a beaming wide smile.

He slowly pulled out the chair next to him and indicated with a slight nod of his head that he wanted her to sit. As if hypnotised Jenny rose and walked over to him feeling his eyes rake over every inch of her as she did so. Subconsciously she let her hips sway slightly, accentuating her feminine curves as she grew closer to him.

She sat next to him and nervously said "Good morning Viktor." She could smell his cologne again - rich and musky. It slid inside her brain firing neurons of animal attraction in her and sending shivers through her body.

He smiled in return, showing an immaculate set of teeth, she noted to herself, and took a sip from his coffee.

"Magnificent." he said as he turned to look at her. His eyes lingered on her tight cleavage. The rich fragrance teasing his nostrils.

Jenny blushed at his words but nonetheless pushed her chest out for him a little in response. She was pleased that he found her attractive. She wanted him to do so.

"Have you made decision?" he asked, "I cannot wait longer, cannot wait until until tonight."

His gaze continued to explore every inch of Jenny's body as he spoke and she shivered with excitement. She felt her nipples stiffening under the sheer fabric of her expensive bra, felt her pussy tingle within the expensive knickers and her stomach fluttering as Viktor openly lusted over her. She felt a sudden wave of animal attraction towards him.

"I agree." she whispered, looking him in the eyes.

Viktor placed his huge hand on her knee and growled softly. "Mmmmmmm. We go to your suite. Now?"

Jenny nodded readily, knowing what she was agreeing to and wanting it to happen.

They rose quickly from the table, leaving half of Viktor's breakfast untouched and walked out of the restaurant towards the lifts. Pressing the button with a huge finger, Viktor waited impatiently for it to arrive. When finally it did, a noisy family spilled out of it brushing past them. He tutted and impatiently taking her hand he led her into the empty lift and pressed 10. He turned to face her, his large belly pushing warmly against her and his huge paw-like hand lifted up to gently brush her cheek. Jenny looked up at him towering above her and parted her lips slightly as she inhaled his cologne again. Giddy with animal attraction she turned her head into his hand like a cat and closed her eyes slowly, feeling his hand cup her entire head. My god he was so big she moaned inwardly. So powerful.

He brushed his thumb over her lips lightly and instinctively she opened her mouth. His thumb slid in and she sucked at it hungrily, her tongue swirling around the fat digit in her mouth. She grabbed his hand with both of hers, swooning at the size of it and pushed more of his thumb into her mouth, almost choking herself in her frantic need for it. The message was unmistakable. Viktor growled at her hunger and rotated his thumb in her mouth causing her to drool slightly. Jenny sucked and slobbered over his thumb, her inhibitions melting away. The ping of the lift as it reached floor 10 barely registered with them both. Only when the doors slid open did Viktor pull his thumb reluctantly from Jenny's mouth. Taking her hand he marched quickly across to her suite.

"Open." he grunted, pushing at the door impatiently.

Quickly Jenny fumbled in her bag for the key card, cursing as she found only lipstick, her phone and a purse. Viktor grabbed it from her and emptied the contents onto the floor, quickly finding the card. He swiped it against the door and pushed it open as it buzzed.

Reaching out his hand he guided her into the suite leaving the contents of her bag strewn across the hallway.

Only a metre or two into the suite he turned and cupped Jenny"s face gently in his enormous paws.

"Yes?" he asked.

She nodded before she could change her mind. He bent his enormous head towards hers and kissed her softly on her lips as she stood on her tiptoes. The electric eroticism in the gentle touch of this giant of a man sent tingles across Jenny"s body and she sighed softly as Viktor broke the kiss. They stared into each other's eyes, both breathing heavily, both knowing what was going to happen. Both wanting it.

His huge fleshy face was an inch or two from hers and she reached her hands up to circle his huge bull neck, pulling his lips softly back to hers for another kiss. Once again his cedarwood cologne spun Jenny towards giddiness and after a second or two of gentle caressing of lips, she slowly parted her mouth and slid her tongue into his.

She heard him moan - a deep bass note in his chest and she felt his tongue meeting hers. Swirling and pushing, their tongues slowly explored each other, each of them moaning softly as their passion grew. She felt him moving closer, his large belly pushing against her tiny frame was unexpectedly arousing to her and she reciprocated, her arms tightening around his neck pulling herself close. She opened her mouth wider to deepen the kiss and his tongue immediately pushed hungrily into her mouth. Suddenly she felt all her inhibitions melt away. She kissed him harder, with growing urgency, her moaning sounds increasing as she felt her body responding to the intensity of the situation.

Their tongues now swirling around each other.

Viktor's hands dropped from her face and frantically sought her breasts. Jenny moaned into his mouth as he touched her there, covering them easily with his hands, squeezing them softly then with growing passion, with more urgency and need. He suddenly stepped back, breaking their kiss and grabbed the front of her silk shirt with both hands. He ripped it open with ease, the buttons spilling across the tiled floor of the apartment, her breasts now only encased in the expensive bra. He eyed her hungrily sending more shivers through Jenny then reached behind her and with a flick of one hand unfastened the clasp and dragged the garment from her shoulders exposing her naked breasts. His hands were on her instantly, groping, squeezing and massaging her breasts, thumbing her growing nipples as he panted and murmured "Yes.... yes.....YES." Her eyes closed and her mouth fell open as she let out a loud guttural, primitive moan, drowning in the sensations of his hands on her. They hungrily resumed their kissing, gasping and moaning into each other as Viktor squashed her to his body. The two of them consumed with lust.

Jenny reached for his shirt buttons and fumbled with them as she tried to undress her giant lover. Viktor helped her, shrugging himself out of his black shirt to stand bare chested in front of her. Jesus Christ he was enormous!

Wide eyed Jenny ran her tiny hands over his enormous bulk, her arousal growing to new highs. His hair-free chest and belly were vast - she ran her hands over them repeatedly muttering "oh my god!" to herself over and over as she felt his masculine enormity beneath her hands. His huge belly hung low beneath his waist and she ran her hands under it, feeling its weight and pulling it up slightly then letting it fall. Her hands then moved excitedly to his flabby pecs and she leaned forward and up to lick his nipples one at a time with her tongue, squeezing the heavy flesh with her hands. She sucked each thick nipple into her mouth as she played with the other. Viktor held her head as she suckled him, moaning with pleasure.

After a minute or so she drew herself backwards staring seductively up at him. She started to open her trousers, never losing eye contact with him. Smiling, he too started unfastening his belt and taking off his own trousers. They dropped to the floor revealing to her a glimpse of white briefs beneath his hanging belly.

Kicking her discarded trousers away she stood only in her thin white knickers proudly displaying herself to her would-be lover. "Beautiful." he murmured, moving closer to her and pulling at his own underwear. He bent slightly to remove them, threw them to one side and then scooped her up in his arms as if she were a feather.

She gasped at his strength and threw her arms around his neck as they walked towards the bedroom. They paused and kissed passionately again, their lust for each other growing stronger, their tongues locked together.

Eventually they reached the bed and Viktor laid Jenny down gently and crawled onto the bed beside her, his vast bulk dwarfing her. Leaning on her left side she ran her right hand over his powerful body, revelling in his size and the feel of him beneath her touch. They kissed again and her hands slowly pushed lower and lower, arching over his belly, reaching the limit of its outward swell before descending down towards his crotch. She pushed lower... lower feeling only soft, smooth hairless skin and then she found what she wanted.

And then Jenny squealed.

She squealed her shock and her amazement into Viktor"s mouth as her hand encountered the biggest cock she had ever felt. Her eyes widened like dinner plates. Smiling to himself Viktor held her head tightly to his letting her get used to his size as. She tried to pull away but he wouldn't let her, holding her head firmly, his tongue pushed into her mouth.

He grabbed her hand as she tried to pull it away from him and forced it back to his growing member. Not yet fully erect it was still too big for her to fully encircle; thick and powerful. She tried to pull away again but it was useless, his power was immense. He held it in place for a few seconds more until her body relaxed from the shock and she began to instinctively stroke him slowly up and down, her tongue once again dancing with his own. He felt himself growing steadily under her eager hand and relaxed his grip on her head. She slowly pulled her mouth away from Viktor's and gasped, "Oh god.......Viktor...... oh god .....its ..... It's massive!"

"You like?" he asked, chuckling softly. Her hand continued to jerk his mighty cock as she rested her head on the top of his belly. She revelled in the sheer size and power of it in her hand, her head spinning as to what was going to happen.

" I want to see it." she whispered after a few seconds and slid further down the bed.

Viktor rolled onto his back, opened his knees and pulled up his belly to give her an unrestricted view. Jenny was now kneeling between his splayed knees staring at the biggest cock she had ever seen. Still not fully hard it must have been 20 cm long and nearly as thick as her own wrist. She lifted it up feeling the weight of it in her hand and revealed a huge ball sack beneath. Hanging low it was smooth and hairless with two egg sized lumps lying on the bed surface.

"Ohhhhh Viktor...... oh god Viktor...... soooooooo BIG!!" she leaned forward and nuzzled the underside of his enormous cock against her pretty young face. He smelt clean and fresh but with an unmistakable masculine musk. It was intoxicating. With her eyes closed she stroked her face against the heavy fleshed cock, moaning softly as she dragged it across her face. He kept himself smooth and hair free which she found intensely erotic. She cupped his heavy balls in her other hand and marvelled at how smooth they were. Their weight causing them to roll from her palm and hang over each side of her tiny hand.

She brought her mouth to the head of his circumcised cock and kissed it gently, softly. Over and over she kissed it. Faster and faster. Her kisses blurring into one as she smeared it across her lips. She was lost in awe at the huge alpha male she was worshipping. She was utterly cock drunk at that particular moment and unable to resist any longer, she tried to lower her mouth over the top of it... to pleasure her new lover.

Her mouth stretched as wide as she could to try and accommodate it. She pushed slowly down on it, breathing through her nose as she slowly pushed the huge swollen head past her lips. Finally with the help of an upward thrust from Viktor it popped into her welcoming mouth.

Groaning,Viktor released his belly and reached down to her head, stroking her hair softly as she started to bob up and down on him.

"Ahhhhhh Jenny.... yessss." he moaned as the 22 year woman old started to suck his cock as enthusiastically as she could manage.

Overjoyed that she was pleasing him, Jenny dipped one hand to his balls and started to roll and fondle them in her hand. The two other men she had ever slept with always enjoyed this when she had done it and she was sure Viktor would enjoy it too.

A hissed "Fucckkkkk yesssss!" from Viktor a few seconds later confirmed her suspicions and she continued to caress and roll them in her hand. All the while she continued her attentions with her mouth and tongue, sliding down Viktor's fat cock as far as she could, swirling her tongue around the fat engorged head. His heavy belly resting on top of her head added to her lustful feelings. She basked in the feeling of his cock in her mouth as it prised her jaws wider and wider apart with every extra centimetre stretching the corners of her mouth. She was drooling over it, the biggest cock she'd ever seen. By far bigger than any other she'd had in her mouth. Saliva was running from her mouth as she sucked his rock hard cock with a growing frenzy.

After a few more minutes with her drool running down the side of his cock, Viktor abruptly pulled her head up, positioning her at the side of the bed. He climbed off and stood between her legs staring down at her. Then he grabbed her ankles and raised her legs up high, shuffling forward to aim himself at Jenny's exposed pussy.

"You want this?" he asked, "you want this big cock Jenny?"

Nodding, Jenny whimpered, "Yes...... yes...... I want it!"

She felt it nestle thickly against her slick lips for only a moment and then Viktor slowly leaned forward, opening her up as his huge, thick cock head pushed smoothly into her, his belly sliding up her body coming to rest just below her chest. His cock felt huge!! So thick and wide as it slid deeper into her. She groaned with pure lust.

Jenny felt herself slowly stretching as Viktor eased a few more centimetres of his cock into her then paused to let her adjust. Trying to relax herself as she was desperate for Viktor to continue Jenny looked up and whispered, "More...... more Viktor..... I want more!"

He growled a bear-like grunt and pushed himself further into her and Jenny's head flew backwards, her mouth wide open as she moaned loudly. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Taking this as a green light to continue Viktor slowly withdrew his fat Russian cock almost fully out of her soaked pussy and then slid it quickly back in, deeper than before. Jenny's head snapped back up as he started to pump his cock into her rapidly stretching pussy, his pace increasing at every stroke. It was going deeper and deeper with every thrust, she was stretching to accommodate his massive girth. She was stretching to accommodate his length. They were now fucking. The beautiful 22 year old British woman and the fat middle aged Russian were fucking hard.

Viktor was now grunting with every renewed penetration, sweat beading on his forehead as he began to fuck her in earnest, pulling her legs wider and wider, working his immense body backwards and forwards. Jenny gave in totally to the physical sensations of her body and the dizzying eroticism in her mind - she was unbelievably turned on by everything that was happening and was helpless as she continued to be relentlessly fucked into the mattress by her enormous lover. Her hands roamed wildly up and over his huge sweating belly.

She felt wave after wave of animal pleasure coursing through her insides as he pounded her, his belly wobbling when his thighs slapped into the underside of hers. He was now fully inside her pussy, every centimetre of his enormous cock and she could feel his lower belly push against her inner thighs, his huge balls banging against her butt. He felt deeper than anyone had ever been in her and she was loving every huge fucking thick centimetre of it!!!

As he picked up pace, nearing his climax Jenny felt the unmistakable stirring of her own orgasm building.

"Oh god don't stop..... don't stop Viktor. ...I'm so close.... so clooooooooose!" she begged.

"Yesss.... Fuck yes.... Fuck yes.... come on this big fucking cock Jenny!!" roared Viktor as he increased his speed and intensity and pounded her at an unrelenting pace, tightening his grip on her ankles as he did so.

Jenny's whimpering grew louder. More urgent. Her body was being rocked by Viktor's tremendous fucking and he was driving her inevitably to orgasm. She could barely keep her head still as she tried to lock eyes with him, her release rapidly approaching as she was rocked wildly backwards and forwards. It was close now... almost on her .... So close!

"Yesss....... yesss....YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!" she squealed as suddenly it tore through her, pulsating from her very core to her extremities in wave after wave of utter intense physical pleasure.

Her toes flexed upwards, her hands clawed madly at the fat belly of her new lover, her eyes watered and her mouth grew dry as she arched her pelvis up to meet him in a show of total submission.

Watching Jenny convulse uncontrollably into her orgasm, triggered Viktor and he released his self control to roar loudly to his own release. Pounding furiously into her, his hugely erect cock started spewing enormous spurts of cum into her, fuelled by his oversized balls. He felt at least 7 massive convulsions run through his shaft and release deep into Jenny's fertile insides. He continued to hammer into her, pounding through his climax, wallowing in the feeling of fucking the beautiful woman beneath him. Sweat pouring from his body.

Holly2022
Holly2022
106 Followers
12