Jenny the Snob

Story Info
Deon gets even with Snobby white woman.
4.7k words
4.17
29.9k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers

Deon sat on the front stoop of the rundown apartment building smoking a cigarette and waiting for his friends to get there so they could discuss the plan for that night. Deon, at 5'5" and 135 pounds soaking wet, had recently been released from prison for armed robbery and was lucky to have found a room in this rundown shithole apartment building. As soon as he was released, he made contact with his friends, Jimmy, Leonard and Robert to let them know that he was ready to go back to work. Their idea of work was breaking and entering, muggings, armed robbery and car theft. And the gang needed Dean, who they nicknamed 'The Eel' to slide through basement windows, ductwork and sky lights where the others couldn't fit.

Once everyone had arrived, they walked down the street and talked about the plan. The four young black men made an interesting picture. Three of them were over six feet tall and over 200 pounds, most of it muscle, and little Leon appeared to be the runt of the bunch. Deon and Leonard were both 22 years old and had known each other since they both dropped out of school after the eighth grade. Jimmy was two years older and Robert was about 30, but no one really knew.

Robert said, "So we meet at 7:30 behind the liquor store. Len, you and Jimmy lift 'The Eel up through the window above the back door and I'll keep watch out front. Deon, once you're inside, unlock the door for Len, and then wait for Jimmy to get around front. When you hear me yell 'Hands up mothrefuckers!' you guys step in from the back. Make sure we all have our masks and caps on. After we get the money, we split up outside the front door and meet back at Deon's place in 20 minutes. And whatever you do, make sure you're not followed. The usual split - 30% for the three of us and Deon, you get your usual 10%. Any questions?"

There were no questions, and the gang split up and headed off. A few hours later, they all met and walked to the liquor store. Deon squeezed through the window and unlocked the door letting Leonard in, according to the plan and Jimmy walked to the front. The plan went off without a hitch, and by 8:00, the four of them were sitting around Deon's kitchen table. "Well," Robert said, it's a pretty decent haul. Looks like about $2,200." He handed Deon his share, $220, split the rest and told them he would be in touch. After the others left, Deon caught a bus to different liquor store to get a bottle of Jack to celebrate. After buying the bottle, he was still feeling the adrenalin rush from the robbery when he left the store. He saw a hot looking older woman, who was a couple of inches taller than him and wearing a short summer dress, coming in so he said, "Hey Baby. Wanna share my bottle with me?"

She turned the other way and mumbled something that he didn't hear and walked inside. 'Well, fuck me," he thought to himself. "The nerve of that stuck up bitch. She didn't even acknowledge me. I'll show that bitch.'

He looked back in to the store and noticed that she was looking towards the back of the store so he climbed in between the second and third row of seats of her minivan. H took a healthy swig of his Jack and waited. A few minutes later, the woman was back in the van and heading home. When she left the van in the driveway and went in to her house, Deon 'The Eel' slithered out of her van and on to the driveway. He looked across the street and saw the edge of a park with a bench facing her house, so he took his bottle, crossed the street and sat to devise a plan to show the snooty bitch that was too good to speak to him.

Inside the house, Jenny opened the Bacardi and mixed a strong rum & Coke. She sat at the kitchen table and drank it pretty quickly and then made another. She thought to herself, 'After three years dating that piece of shit, I find out he's been screwing his secretary the whole time. What an idiot I've been.' She was finished with her second drink so she mixed a third. 'I should have guessed it before now. After all, the little bitch is only 28 and even I have to admit that she is pretty hot. It's tough for us older women to compete with that.'

Jenny may have been 44, but she was a damn good looking 44 year-old. She was 5'8" tall, weighed 145 pounds and had respectable 38-26-39 measurements with a still perky C cup. She had dishwater blond hair and pretty blue eyes. Not only that, she made a decent income as a supervisor in one of the local manufacturing companies. As she picked up her third drink, she started for the porch to enjoy the evening and her drink.

Across the street, Deon had devised a plan. He was just going to break in a rape the bitch. That would show her. As he was almost on the other side of the street, a car raced around the corner and when Deon jumped to get out of the way, he stumbled against the curb and fell, breaking his bottle and getting a few minor cuts on his hands and arms. Jenny had just walked on to her porch and witnessed the entire thing. She sat down her drink and raced to the curb. As Deon was rolling over to stand up, he saw her running towards him, so he decided to stay down. Jenny kneeled down and put her hand on his bloody arm and asked, "Are you OK, mister? I'll go call an ambulance if you want."

"No. No," Deon said. "I'll be OK." From his vantage point, he could see right up her dress to her white panties.

Jenny helped him up and said, "Let me help you up to my porch. You can sit there and I will wash off your cuts before they get infected. My name is Jenny, by the way" So she leaned down and as she was helping him to her porch, he told her his name was Deon. She sat him on the wicker loveseat. "I'll be right back," she said. When Jenny returned, she scrubbed his cuts and applied first aid cream. As she was working on his arm, she noticed a huge bulge in his shorts. 'Oh shit!' she thought. 'That can't be his cock. It must be almost a foot long. It almost reaches his knee.' She noticed that her nipples were getting hard. She thought, 'It's not cold out here tonight. Surely it's not the sight of his bulge that got my nipples hard.'

Deon also noticed that her nipples were hard. Her summer dress wasn't that thick and her bra couldn't hide them. That made his cock grow even harder. He saw that she was looking at his cock so he shifted in his seat so his shorts would ride up his legs a few inches. Eventually his cock head peaked out from the bottom of his shorts. Jenny took a sharp breath. She was flustered when she said, "Uh . . uh . .s-s-sir . . I think y-your . . . " She stopped and pointed at his cock. Deon smiled and said, "I'm sorry Maam. Sometimes I have trouble controlling him when I'm near a beautiful woman."

"Come on now," Jenny said. "I'm old enough to be your mother. Don't kid a kidder."

"I'm not kidding," he said. "You're really hot and I can't help it. It's actually pretty uncomfortable straining at my shorts like that. If I wasn't sitting on your front porch, I could take it out and relieve myself."

Feeling kind of guilty, since she was the cause of Leon's dilemma, she said, "W-why don't y-you come on inside then. You can take care of your . . . uh . . your uh . . p-problem in the kitchen. I'll stay in the living room until you're done."

"Well, Maam," he said, as they entered the house, " it would probably go much quicker if you sat next to me and watched."

"W-well . . I . .I . .d-don't think th-that would be a g-good idea," she muttered.

"Oh, come on," he commanded, as he grabbed her hand and led her to her kitchen.

Jenny didn't fight him and she was starting to wonder whether it was because she really did want to see his cock or if she was afraid to say 'no' to this black man. When they reached the kitchen, Deon saw the bottle of rum and said, "Why don't you make us each a big drink and I'll get ready to relieve myself."

"OK," she said obediently. When the drinks were ready, she saw that Deon had removed his shorts and was stroking the biggest blackest cock she had ever seen. "How . . how b-big . . . is it?" she asked.

Deon laughed and said, "11 ½ inches. Wanna touch it? It won't bite. I promise"

Deon could tell that she was getting hot. Her nipples were stretching her bra and she couldn't take her eyes off his cock. He reached over and took her hand and placed it on his cock without noticing any resistance from Jenny. He started her pumping it up and down and she soon got the hang of it so he removed his hand and laid it on her breast. Jenny was so enamored with his cock that she didn't pay any attention to his hand on her breast. He began unbuttoning her dress and said to her, "You can kiss it if you want."

"No. No, I couldn't do that Deon. I don't even know you and I've gone too far already." But she couldn't take her eyes off his wonderful big black cock. Deon put his other hand on the back of her head and slowly began massaging her hair and began to gently push her head lower. Her lips were now only an inch from the head of his cock. She could smell his musty smell and continued to be mesmerized by his cock. Finally she opened her mouth and took in the head of his cock. She felt so wanton and delirious. Her mouth slid further down his cock and she began to lick and suck him. After a few minutes, Deon shot a massive load down her Jenny's throat. She started to gag and choke, but eventually was able to get it all down.

When she sat back up, she was embarrassed and said, "I'm s-sorry. I d-d-don't know what c-came over me. I just couldn't s-stop myself." Deon laughed and pulled her to him and kissed her. As he pushed his tongue into her mouth he finished unbuttoning her dress and reached around and unfastened her bra. She knew she should stop him, but thought that she couldn't deny whatever this black man wanted of her. He continued kissing her and removed the rest of her clothes. Then he lifted her and carried her into the living room and gently laid her on the floor. He reached his hand between her legs and stuck a finger in her wet pussy. She moaned, and Deon inserted another finger and began fingering her wet hole. He looked into her eyes and asked, "What do you want me to do?"

"Please make love to me Deon," she begged.

"I don't make love, bitch. I fuck. So tell me what you want."

"I want you to fuck me. Please fuck me." She was going crazy as his fingers worked in and out of her pussy.

"You have to understand something, bitch. Once I fuck you, you'll want me to fuck you all the time. You better make sure before you ask me to fuck you. If I fuck you, you will be my slut." he said to the hot older woman lying on the floor.

Jenny tried to think about what he said, but she was too hot. She pleaded, "Please fuck me Deon. I want to feel your cock in my pussy. I'll be your slut. Please Deon."

That's all he needed to hear. He slowly worked the head of his massive cock into her pussy and she immediately had an orgasm. He spent the next 45 minutes fucking his new slut. After he came in her pussy, he pulled out and demanded that she clean the sex juices off his cock with her mouth, which she did without a moment's hesitation.

As he laid back beside her, he asked, "Who's slut are you, bitch?"

"I'm your slut, Deon. I belong to you, Baby."

"Then get me another drink and something to eat, bitch. Hurry up!"

"Yes sir," Jenny said.

After Deon had another drink and had eaten, he dressed and said, "I'll talk to you tomorrow, bitch."

"OK Baby," Jenny said. "See you tomorrow. If you want me to make anything special for you, let me know."

The gang was sitting on the apartment's steps smoking the next day when Leonard said, "I spent last night at Jazzmin's place getting my knob polished. She ain't much to look at but she know how to suck cock. What'd you do last night Jimmy?"

"I bought a fifth of Jack and spent the night drinking," Jimmy said.

Robert said, "I went over to where the white whores work and bought me some white pussy for the night. I love getting my cock sucked by a white girl. What about you Deon? Back to your room to jack off?" They all laughed at Deon.

"As a matter of fact, I got my cock sucked by my white slut. Then we fucked and she licked my cock clean afterwards," Deon said.

They all broke out laughing. "Sure you did, Deon." "In your dreams you got a blow job period, let alone by a white bitch." They laughed some more.

"I'm telling you guys that this older hot white bitch was mine as soon as she saw my cock. She'll fuck me whenever I tell her to."

"Oh, now I get it," said Jimmy, "he fucked a skanky senior citizen. How much did that cost you Deon?" They laughed some more.

"Come on guys," pleaded Deon, "I can prove it."

Robert said, "OK smart ass. Tonight you tell her to come to Crystal's Bar so we can all meet this old skanky white bitch that you fucked. If she don't show up then you buy our drinks all night and if she does show up, then you drink free all night no matter how skanky the bitch is."

Deon said, "I gotta go. See you tonight."

Jimmy said, "Gonna go buy a blow up doll?" They all cracked up again.

Deon went to a women's clothing store and bought the sluttiest outfit he could find. He had it boxed and sent to Jenny's house along with a note to meet him at Crystal's Bar at 9:00 tonight.

That evening, Jenny took and long shower and dressed in the miniskirt and halter top that Deon had sent. The skirt had a zipper than ran from hem to waist and Deon had instructed her to leave it unzipped all the way to the clip at her waist. Obviously she couldn't wear underwear and the halter made certain that she couldn't wear a bra.

Jenny drove to Crystal's Bar and noticed that it was in a rundown section of town. She was nervous as she got out of her van, and she could feel her heart pounding in her chest.

Inside, the four friends were sitting at a corner booth drinking whiskey when Jimmy looked at the wall clock. "Well Deon, looks like me and the boys are gonna be drinking on you all night. You fuckin ass hole. Why would you ever try to convince us that you fucked a hot white woman?" They all laughed and held up their bottles so the bartender would see to bring another round. As they were looking up, the door opened and Jenny walked in. Everybody stopped and stared.

Deon was looking down at the table in embarrassment at being stood up when Leonard whistled and said, "Would you look at that." Robert and Jimmy couldn't speak. Jenny started walking towards their table when Deon finally looked up and said, "Hey, here comes my bitch now."

"Yeah right," Robert sneered.

Jenny walked up to the table and looked at Deon with sizzling eyes and said, "Hey Baby, thanks for the dress. Does it look OK?" She turned all the way around as the men's views started on her chest, moved to her ass and then back to her chest.

"It looks OK, bitch," Deon said. "Lean over here and give me some tongue." Since Deon was in the back of the booth, Jenny had to lean across the table giving the men a clear shot of her breasts in the halter as she leaned forward to lay them on the table. While she was kissing Deon, her skirt rode all the way up to her ass and showed her beautiful round cheeks. Robert, Leonard and Jimmy were staring at her bare ass and finally Robert reached out and began fondling her ass cheeks. Jimmy and Leonard slid their hands under her body and began squeezing her tits. Jenny moaned and continued kissing Deon. Robert slid his finer into her wet pussy and made her moan even louder.

Jenny slowly stood up and looked at Deon. Hi fellas."

The guys were speechless. Finally Deon said, "Tell them who you belong to bitch."

"I belong to you, Deon. You own my body and I'll do anything for you."

Deon said, "See guys, as soon as this bitch saw my cock, she was mine. Ain't that right bitch?"

"Yeah Baby. That's right. I love your cock,"

Deon continued, "The problem is that these guys don't believe that you're mine."

"What can I do, Baby?"

Deon smiled and said, "Take off your top, bitch."

Jenny reached up and untied her halter and took it off. Deon smiled and his friends couldn't believe that there were two perfect white naked tits just a foot away from them. And the pisser is, they were Deon's property.

Jimmy wasn't going to let this go, so he reached out and cupped one of Jenny's tits and said, "Why don't you come with a real man instead of this skinny little shit sitting here? " Since Jenny didn't remove his hand, Leonard reached out and grabber her other tit and said, "Yeah Baby, maybe you'd even like to try two real men."

Jenny let them continue to squeeze her tits as she said, "I belong to Deon. All of me. If he wants to share me, I'll do whatever he wants and whoever he wants. If he doesn't then all of my holes belong to him to do with as he wishes."

Deon stood up and said, "Put your top on slut." Jenny took a step back away from the hands mauling her tits and put on her halter. Deon reached down, lifted Jenny's skirt and put his hand on her ass as they turned to leave. He stopped and said, "Maybe someday I'll share my slut with you, but tonight I'm gonna fuck her in every hole make her swallow my cum and make her scream all night long."

Jenny just smiled and said, "Mmm mm, Baby, I want you so bad." They walked out the door leaving Robert, Jimmy and Leonard with puzzled looks on their faces and raging hard-ons in their pants.

Over the next few weeks, Robert, Jimmy, Leonard and Deon staged several more break-ins and robberies. Each time, Deon, The Eel, had been lifted or stuffed through some small opening so they could gain access for their theft. Even though Deon only got 10%, he had still managed to amass a few thousand dollars for his share.

After much begging, Deon gave in and moved in with his slut, Jenny. He kept his old apartment so the gang could continue to meet there. By then, Jenny had become a complete submissive for him. She was sucking him off after he had fucked her in the ass. She was blowing him of the front porch of her house. He made her lick his ass hole and then put her on the kitchen floor and pissed on her. And Jenny loved it. She spent all day supervising men at work so she loved the idea of this skinny little guy completely dominating her all night long.

In the meantime, Robert, Leonard and Jimmy had been pleading with him to share his older white slut with them. Even though she was much older than them, they knew that none of them would ever get a woman as fine as Jenny.

Finally one night, Deon talked it over with Jenny. He told her how he earned his money be robbing and stealing, that he was nicknamed 'The Eel' and that his friends all wanted to fuck her. Jenny patiently listened to the man who owned her body and soul, and finally asked, "How do you feel about sharing me with them?"

She could tell that he was nervous when he said, "I don't want to lose you, bitch. And they're all bigger and tougher than me. And they got more money."

Jenny said, "You're not going to lose me, Baby. I am yours. Maybe you could negotiate with them for me."

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Well, tell them you'll let them have me for a weekend if they do an even split on future heists - everyone gets the same 25%."

Deon's eyes were huge and he looked excited. He said, "You'd do that for me, Jenny?"

She laughed. "Remember Baby, I'm not Jenny to you. I'm your bitch and your slut. You don't have to ask me to do that for you. You can tell me. I'll do whatever you tell me to do."

So Deon requested a meeting with Robert and explained the deal to him. Robert agreed with one caveat - Robert gets to spend one night a month with her alone. Deon agreed and rushed home to tell Jenny. That night they celebrated by getting drunk on the front porch and trying unsuccessfully to fuck before they both passed out.

A few days later Jenny was dropped off at a hotel room in a nasty part of town for the rest of the gang to have her be their fuck toy for the weekend. Even though Deon was her owner and sexual master, he was still worried that she could be turned into a gang slut by the others. And they tried.

BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers
12