Jenny's Demise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I woke when we came." Jenny completed.

Susan seemed to be breathing hard and shallow, she lifted her pint and took a large gulp. Jenny became aware that Susan's position had changed. She was sat further back, the shadow of her chest encased in it's tight top was diminished over her exposed stomach. The little jewel planted in Susan's belly button caught her eye reminding her of something, a train journey, the odd French man she had met, but she didn't know why.

"Phew! When you say 'we' you meant all of you?" Susan enquired.

"I don't know about the woman. But I remember his… member jerking in my throat."

"Throat!? My you have a wild and vivid imagination."

Susan went to stand a reflex action sent Jenny's hand out to stop her. She felt vulnerable after her story telling.

"Where are you going?"

"Just to the toilet. I won't be long." She smiled.

Ten minutes passed and Susan was still in the toilet. Jenny felt self-conscious; the bar was filling up with the evening crowd. Young men and women looked at her, sizing her up, but for different reasons.

She stood and walked to the toilet passing the haughty barmaid as she went. It was nearly empty, the serious drinking still yet to start out in the bar. One woman stood at the large mirror fixing her make-up, she looked at Jenny in the mirror and chose to ignore her carrying on with her make-up.

Jenny chose a cubicle next to the busy one figuring that Susan was still in there. She sat on the seat and allowed herself to pee. She listened to the noises around her, the quiet whirr of an extractor fan and the occasional squirting sound from the air-freshener. She concentrated on the sounds coming from the next cubicle, Jenny wondered if she had missed Susan. She heard the door slam as the woman at the mirror left. She listened as the echo faded to silence.

Then she could make out breathing, low and shallow, a muffled groan startled Jenny and she pulled her head away from the cubicle wall in reflex. Slowly, cautiously Jenny stood pulling up her underwear. She put the seat down as quietly as she could. Her flat shoes made no noise as she stepped up onto the seat, planting her hands on the edge of the cubicle wall she looked over.

Susan was rubbing herself between her legs, clamping her hand occasionally between her thighs. Her knickers pulled her legs together at the ankles forcing them in to a diamond shape. Susan looked up catching Jenny watching. Susan smiled and carried on, if anything Jenny's presence seemed to excite her more.

Susan opened her legs wider and Jenny could see three of Susan's fingers sliding in and out of her wet vagina. Her other hand busied itself on her clit, thumb and forefinger twisting gently at the sensitive flesh. Jenny couldn't move, she was in shock, the view of her best friend openly masturbating, for her! A confusing feeling of excitement built in Jenny, as if one of her dreams was unfolding before her eyes. She found herself pulling up her skirt, running fingers over her already excited clit.

The first touch sent a shiver thorough Jenny's body and she ungracefully lost her balance banging against the wall. Susan smiled up at her friend, a smile Jenny caught when she opened her eyes again. The two women watched each other's faces, their mutual moans growing. Locked in each others excitement the position they were in was lost in their desperately working hands seeking the release they both wanted.

Susan was first, her legs closed quickly and she pushed down onto her fingers robbing Jenny of the view. She heard a gentle splash of water. Jenny looked enquiringly at Susan.

"I'm a squirter." Susan said plainly kicking off her knickers.

Susan stood on the rim of her seat bringing her level with Jenny's face. Smiling she kissed her. A gentle rapping sound started beyond the cubicle wall, it was Jenny's knuckles as she pulled in closer to Susan, her body trying to get through the wall. Jenny closed her eyes and let her tongue play with her friends, a dream she thought, just like a dream, the idea gave her comfort for her uncharacteristic behaviour. Suddenly she found Susan's fingers pressing into her mouth.

"It's only me." Susan reassured.

It was unlike anything she had tasted before. It wasn't unpleasant as she thought it would be. She suddenly realised she had never tasted a man, but now she was tasting a woman, and enjoying it. She sucked deeply on her friend's fingers drawing them in.

"Hmmm, you like that." Susan purred.

The rapping noise came louder and faster. Susan worked her fingers in rhythm to the sound, in and out of Jenny's mouth. When Jenny came she bit down lightly on Susan's fingers sending a moaning vibration through them. She opened her eyes to see a fascinated Susan looking back. Jenny moved her head back slipping her friends fingers out of her mouth.

"I wondered what you two were up to."

The loud voice belonged to the haughty waitress, Jenny blushed profusely when she saw her.

"Who is it?" Susan whispered.

"The waitress." Jenny whispered back.

"Why are you whispering? Look, we get a couple like you nearly every week, and every time I tell them, 'Look, there's a bar down the road where you can do almost anything. But if my boss found you doing that here you'd be barred okay?'. So now you've heard my speech, maybe you should go, yeah?"

The waitress cocked her head sideways, watched Jenny climb down and waited for the two women to emerge from the cubicles. They went to the sinks and washed, Jenny fixed her lipstick where Susan's fingers had worked away at it. She looked at Susan who just smiled back.

"Now come on, out you go."

They turned to leave, as soon as Susan had stepped through the door the waitress slapped Jenny's bottom, the sound echoed around the bathroom and it stung a little.

"Maybe I'll see you in that bar later?" The waitress winked.

Jenny blushed, the only reaction she could muster in response to a proposition from a woman. At least she knew what kind of bar it was.

"Susan, I'm…" Jenny started to talk as they walked out of the bar.

"… a little more liberated." Susan completed.

Nothing more was said about the dreams or the event in the toilet. Instead the evening progressed with conversations about friends and old times, ending predictably with Susan being taken home by some young handsome chap. Leaving Jenny with a sense of confusion and slight excitement at what had happened.

Revelation : 6 Months

The project had over-run again, but finally the first phase testing was to begin. She been at a three day meeting to discuss schedules, milestones and the resources each group would need to supply. Finally a plan had been painfully pulled from all parties. The heated tempers hiding behind politeness had subsided and last night she allowed herself to get drunk with some of the others from the consortium. Something, which now embarrassed her, as the memories slowly, trickled back.

She felt foolish, surrounded by drunken men she had allowed them to drop the façade they had kept up in front of the customer, and they had relaxed. She even stopped herself reminding them that she was there when they spoke lewdly about the waitress, who she had to admit was quite nice. And unfortunately that led her to agree with them. When she spoke they were stunned into silence. At the back of the group she had disappeared from their drunken consciousness. When they register what she had said, they laughed, suddenly at ease with her presence. She found she could even pass comments about some of the men in the bar, not that the men in her group would pass any comment of their own!

She found saying goodbye at the front desk a little uncomfortable. The firm hand shakes and smiles had to be endured, but none of them passed comment, winked or acted in any other way than they had before they started drinking. As they day wore on the memories increased in their lewdness, thankfully - so far - she had just been passing comments and laughing.

"Hello"

A man stood next to her in the train carriage, she was sat in the outer seat with her bag filling the window seat and her laptop open before her. The French drawl belonged to Palo.

"Hi!" She said smiling.

Palo paused and looked down at her. He couldn't help but notice the white lace of her bra just visible between the lapels of her open shirt, her jacket was scrunched under her bag.

"May I sit here?"

He asked politely, this time caught in her gaze he waited for permission to sit. .

"Sure, so long as you don't ask me about sex."

That word, he thought, slipped out of her small mouth so easily, not like before. Her gait was more open, her shirt was more open! And her skirt was shorter, still professional looking, but giving a hint of something more. Her legs were folded revealing the band of lace that topped the stocking of the nearest leg to him. Grudgingly he moved away from the view and sat opposite her.

"I will not talk about that, unless you want to." He smiled, and was pleasantly surprised to be met by a warm smile from Jenny.

"So…how have you been keeping?" Quite well judging by his physique she thought.

"Oh, so-so. You know how it is with projects, delays, minor triumphs, minor disasters, but we are doing okay."

"I still have your card."

"So do I. Even after you did not call for these six months."

He reached into his pocket and pulled out her creased card. It looked as if it had been washed with the jacket at some point in the last six months.

"If I remember rightly, I owe you a drink." Jenny leaned over and pulled her purse from her bag.

"Bon, thank you." He raised an eyebrow. Definitely a different woman he thought.

"What was it you had that time? I didn't pay you much attention then." Well, not in what you were doing she thought.

"I think I'll have what you're having." He said politely.

"Okay."

She slid sideways along the chair uncrossing her legs and sending one slender limb out into the walkway. Palo couldn't help leaning with her and looking down as her skirt rode up allowing her leg to stretch out ready to support her weight. Then she was up, looking down at him leaning in his obvious position. She smiled, winked at him and walked off. It was then that he got a good view of her bottom, the tight grey cloth of her skirt stretched across her buttocks unblemished by any panty line. It set his mind wondering.

The glass was placed on the table in front of him, the brown liquid sloshed around in the clear plastic cup. Jenny placed two empty miniatures on the table to one side and put her own glass down. Cautiously he lifted the glass to his nose and sniffed. His face grimaced.

"Whiskey?" he enquired.

She giggled, "Yes, you don't like whiskey?"

"I was expecting, maybe brandy. No ice?" He rubbed his wrist where his watch had left a red indentation.

"I prefer my whiskey…"

Jenny stopped mid-sentence, frozen. Palo held his arm still, watching her, his thumb pressed under the latch of his watch.

"Gen?"

She snapped out of her daze. It was the first time he had spoken her name, his accent mutated the 'J' of her name into a 'G', the shortened familiarity wasn't unpleasant, in fact she liked it.

"Sorry?"

"You were saying about the whisky?"

He finished taking his watch off and placed it on the table before him. The light glinted in her face. Things began to move around her in slow motion, memories came flooding back. A conversation from six months ago between Palo and herself began to run through her mind - a conversation she hadn't been aware of. A conversation about sex, all aspects of sex, from dildos to same sex partners. She even remembered explaining her nervousness about Ann Summers shops, but how she wanted to go into one. She had also let loose some of her secret fantasies, why hadn't she remembered any of it?

"Hypnotised…"

"Gen? What do you mean?"

"You hypnotised me!"

"Pardon? Je ne…I don't know what you mean."

Jenny looked into his face, he looked boyish and a little worried, but honest.

"You really don't do you…"

"Non."

She smiled, he looked vulnerable. She felt empowered, comfortable for the first time in…since she could remember. Now she knew why her behaviour had been so odd, why she was allowing her urges to control her more and more. She had poured her sexual heart out to this man, and unknown to him she had managed to hypnotise herself with the rhythmic sound of the train and the flashing of the reflected light from the watch face rocking on the train table six months ago. She looked over at her bag, somewhere in there was the dildo she had bought months before, on its' seventeenth set of batteries. She felt the urge grow as she thought about the phallic device, but she had other ideas.

"It's okay Palo."

She reached over the table and placed her hands on his, cupping them. She stared straight into his eyes, a light shone there, the little boy was there, but he was slowly being pulled behind the lustful adult that was Palo. She reached sideways into her bag and pulled out her purse.

"I need the loo Palo, this whiskey is strong stuff…don't you think?"

She stood keeping eye contact with him, watching his gaze break from hers and slide to her legs. She turned and noted the 'engaged' sign wasn't lit. The sliding door opened at the end of the carriage and she stood in front of the toilet door. Pushing the door open button she looked at Palo and stepped in.

There was a slight dawning of realisation of what she was doing. The floor was wet, and so was the sink top. These things are to be expected she thought. Fortunately for her she had chosen a disabled toilet. A yellow rail ran along the opposite wall under a tinted window, its' diagonal companion was placed by the toilet.

She reached up under her skirt and pulled down her thong. Going commando was - until now - a step she was unwilling to take. She placed the purse on the small ledge next to the sink searching until she found what she wanted and left it in easy reach.

There was a tentative knock on the door. It made her jump.

"Hello, is anyone in there?"

It was Palo, she pressed the open button. When he looked in, the room looked empty, then he noticed the purse by the sink. A hand grabbed him and pulled, the door closed behind him. Jenny moved back away from Palo and placed her hands on the yellow rail behind her, folding her knees one over the other in a girlish manner.

"Aren't you going to lock the door?"

"Oui."

One hand reached to the door lock button, the other to Jenny. The warmth of his big hand through her shirt sent a ripple of pleasure through her body. Here was a man she barley knew touching her in a way that she had only let two men touch her before, and she had been engaged to them.

Now he was pressed against her. Their lips met, he was gentle, his tongue flicking out to tickle her lips before probing further into her mouth. Jenny moaned as she opened her mouth to welcome his tongue. He was so gentle, their tongues played in each others mouth for minutes before his hands began to bunch up her skirt. His fingers worked to pull the skirt to her waist, and when complete they pressed themselves into her buttocks.

"You go commando."

"Not quite." She looked to the sink to where her thong lay.

"Oh." He smiled.

She took this opportunity to run her hands down his chest, the muscle definition was pronounced under her touch. Looking at his chest she undid his buttons pulling the shirt from his trousers until all the buttons were undone. When her task was complete she ran her hands over his flesh and was rewarded with a sigh and involuntary flex of his hips. She could feel him hard, covered by trouser material. That just won't do she thought. But before she could do something about it, it was her turn to be unbuttoned.

She moved her hands above her head thrusting her chest out as the buttons of her shirt were quickly dealt with. She cupped the back of his head and pressed him into her breasts craving the contact of his lips on her nipples. She felt his hands roam around her back to undo the bra clasp. Pushing the cups upward he held her by the chest, looking into her face, he leant in and kissed her pouting mouth. The hard press of lips and frantic clash of tongues was coupled by the sensation of his hands kneading her breasts giving her nipples the teasing she had craved.

She allowed the sensation of Palo's tongue and mouth flow over her for precious minutes. She felt herself pressing harder against the window as the train slipped around a corner. The reality of the situation dawned on her once again and she pushed Palo back and away from her. Her hands quickly moved to his trousers and unzipped them. She slid a hand in a pulled him out fat and rigid - she gasped. It was larger than she had experienced before. Frightening in it's girth, she was unable to close her hand around it, but it excited her.

"My hand bag." She gestured, her voice cracked through gasps of breath.

He looked over and saw the small packet sticking out. He quickly put the latex glove in place. He turned and met Jenny's eyes, she had turned and was gripping the rail. He marvelled for a moment at her slender legs, one straight, one bent. The white stockings running on for an impossibly long sensual time to be capped by the curve of her round tight buttocks. His penis flexed in anticipation as he moved behind her.

He looked down to cleft of her bottom, her rose bud flexed before him and the slit of flesh that he so desperately wanted to enter glistened in its obvious excitement. He placed his tip at the entrance with the intention of teasing her, only to have her push back with a groan onto him. Only a few centimetres entered her, no more than an inch in empirical units, his engineering mind interrupted. He was happy to slide like this for a few seconds moving that inch in and out of her.

Jenny felt him enter. Finally, she thought. She moved back and forth holding on to the bar for support. She could feel his girth spreading her, opening her up. It reminded her of her first time, but there was little pain, just a wondrous pressure on her inner walls. She could feel the strokes lengthening as more of Palo entered her. He was wide, but not much longer than her previous lovers were. Somehow he managed to make himself feel longer as he, ever so slowly, introduced more of himself. Finally she could feel his pubic bone press against her. With his hands on her hips he held her there, fully penetrating her.

The pace changed, they both knew they couldn't be in the toilet for long, perhaps they had been in here too long already. He thrust at her, the slow introductory pace increased to a hard slapping movement, one she welcomed. The hard flesh constantly battering into her opened up an animalistic part of her mind. Every time she closed her eyes the train toilet dissolved, all that was left was the sensations growing in her groin. Eventually she closed her eyes completely; abandoning herself to the internal wants of her body. Each thrust brought a new and louder grunt from her lungs. With both legs bent she increased the pace, pushing back with force, meeting Palo halfway through each thrust.

A hand clasped her mouth, she opened her eyes snapping her back to the train toilet, but it was only Palo. She must be making quite a noise, but she wasn't the only one, his breathless grunts met her ears with each blow. She closed her eyes and quickly was consumed by the pleasure that grew tight within her. The hand across her mouth added to the excitement, the loss of control of another part of her body gladly given over to this man. Her pace grew jagged, her knees juddered, her thighs shook and she pushed back as hard as she could into Palo wanting him to embed himself completely in her as she came.