Jenny's Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm Valerie," she said softly. "And, yes, I suppose I am, Jenny. Melanie and Brad were right. You did do very well."

Valerie placed the back of her pen firmly in the middle of Jenny's left foot, and swiped it deliberately up the sole, which scrunched reflexively. Jenny anticipated the movement and tried to suppress any response, but was lost in a loud squeal of delight, and her blush returned.

"Cute," said Valerie. "You know, I originally didn't want to have to bring you here, Jenny. Embarrass you like this."

Jenny didn't know what to say, but finally, she may have a source for answers.

"Are you doing this to me?"

"You are doing this to you, Jenny," Valerie responded gently.

"I am not!" Jenny shouted hotly. "Why would you say that? I don't even understand this!"

"You're palpably turned-on right now, Jennifer."

There was silence again. Their gazes were locked in contest, but Jenny dared not respond to that accusation. Her rate of breathing was still high, and the blush around her cheeks was still heavy.

"You are currently sitting," Valerie noted firmly, "at a desk, with your bare feet presented plainly. You have just revealed a string of sexual fetishes, and you are attracted to me. You are palpably turned-on right now."

Jenny was again silent, but the feeling was entirely different. Valerie was certainly beautiful, although Jenny had not considered the strength of any attraction. But when Valerie had said, "you are attracted to me," it had not been a question. When she said, "you are palpably turned-on right now," the same was true, and it made her feel, for the first time, that her game was up. Her clitoris felt like it had bloomed, hidden inside her pants.

Jenny couldn't speak. She felt the most she could do was whimper, but it would have been a revealingly affirmative whimper. She still had more self-control than to make that sound.

"If you didn't want me to tickle your feet, then why would you be exposing them like this, Jennifer?"

Suddenly, both of Jenny's feet sprang into full flexion. Her toes pulled themselves back as if in professional-grade restraints, and waited there. Valerie observed, and smirked.

"I'm going to tickle your bare feet now, cute little girl," she cooed.

Her fingernails slowly teased the soles like lazy fireflies. Jenny felt inebriated, and her feet remained perfectly still. Valerie's nails expanded their exploration until they danced perfectly around the entire area of their undersides. Jenny lost all composure. She sang in full involuntary glee at the sensation. All her energy was focused on tugging herself out of reach, but her feet remained planted on the desk as Valerie continued to abuse their sensitivity.

"You see, Jennifer?" Valerie spoke. "There is nothing that you want more."

"Hey, stop it, okay?! Please, please!!" Jenny managed among constant laughter.

"I know you better than you know yourself, Jennifer Deluca," Valerie said. Her nails were centralized underneath her toes, and she proceeded to stimulate the area constantly without interruption by what would normally have been the defensive reflexes of her feet.

"You are mine, Jenny. You are going to give yourself to me."

Suddenly, Jenny felt a terrifying sexual sensation. Her clitoris was being stimulated smoothly, firmly, and rapidly. Jenny gasped sharply. The gasp was cut off by her laughter and came out as more of a hiccough. Jenny tried to search for the source of the feeling, but she could feel nothing -- no hand, no object -- between her legs, but the sensation persisted. Jenny had brought herself to orgasm many times in privacy, but never in the presence of a witness.

"Please!! I beg you, stop!!" Jenny managed again before her own delighted squeals drowned the words out again. It was hopeless; Valerie had turned Jenny into an organism dedicated to the display of her own sensitivity and sexuality. Her face was controlled at one moment by Valerie's manipulation of her feet, producing broad smiles and repeated shrieks, and then quickly dominated by the sexual stimulation to her clitoris, which caused her eyebrows to tighten and forced her to inhale sharply.

Her hips ground against the chair, and when her eyes were not obfuscated by tears, she saw Valerie's gorgeous face between her own tensely splayed feet. She could only imagine how devastatingly erotic this picture looked from Valerie's perspective. This thought aroused her most of all and strengthened the effect of the stimulation to her clitoris.

She felt like she was about to orgasm, anticipating the unbearable level of humiliation that that would entail. She tried to clench her thighs together and plant her bottom into the seat, but neither had any effect.

She began to moan through her teeth as Valerie's fingernails dragged in tandem up her soles, knowing she was inches away from involuntarily displaying her full sexual response. With all her power, she tried to focus and resist. She held her eyes tightly shut.

And then... finally...

Suddenly...

... Everything left her in silence and darkness. There was no sensation, and there were no voices.

It had all stopped.

Jenny caught her breath and opened her eyes.

It was evening.

There were wooden floorboards and furniture. A diamond-shaped rug lay in the centre of the room, and a fire flickered from the wall. She, herself, was wearing her own casual clothes.

Compelled to investigate, Jenny stood slowly, approaching a window. She found what she expected: trees, stretching into the distance and highlighted by moonlight, as in a painting.

After a moment, she regained her thoughts and turned back to the empty room.

"Hello?" she said out loud, stepping into the middle of the room. The fire was the only source of light, and all exits were dark. Even the low noise of clocks or electrical appliances was not to be heard. She waited and listened for any response, but there was none.

"Valerie, I know you can hear me," she said, not sure whether it was true.

"Maybe, maybe not," said a sudden voice from behind her, making her jump and spin around quickly. It had not been Valerie's voice. It was Melanie, and the sight of her friendly face relaxed Jenny.

"Sorry," said Melanie, smiling.

"It's all right," responded Jenny with ingratiation. There was a moment of silence as they regarded each other. Neither knew what to say. So, without any words, Jenny stepped forward and hugged Melanie tightly, and Melanie hugged her back.

Ten minutes later, the two of them sat facing each other on the rug, chatting. Having been convinced that Melanie was almost as uninformed about her surroundings, Jenny had begun to question her about Valerie.

"So, she really... made me do that, all by herself?" Jenny asked with astonishment.

"Yeah," said Melanie, biting her lip afterward.

"But how does she do it? That was really..."

"Humiliating?"

"Unfair!"

"And you liked it."

"I..."

Jenny went silent in thought for a moment.

"I'm all right saying it to you," started Jenny, "because I feel like I can trust you, Mel. But I don't ever say these things to anybody. It sounds... foreign for me even to hear myself talk about... what... turns me..."

"I know," said Melanie. Her face was soft and reassuring, and she rested her hand on Jenny's knee.

"You actually came up to me while it was happening," Jenny said. "You told me you understood, and I really appreciated that. But Valerie shares nothing."

"I think it's her nature," speculated Mel, crinkling her nose. "Who needs to share their feelings when they can control everyone?"

"Does she... control you, too?" Jenny said with a sudden inner thrill. The thought of seeing Melanie in the same helpless position at the desk turned her on immensely, but she held it inside.

"I'm really myself, if that's what you mean. I'm Mel."

"I didn't mean that. I mean, has she ever... made you do things, like the way she made me put my..."

Jenny paused and blushed, thinking of how to avoid the word. But it was all right. She was with Mel.

"... my feet up on the desk, like that."

"Yes, she has," Melanie said. "That's why I know what it's like. She can do it any time she wants. To either of us."

"But how? What is this whole place?" said Jenny, raising her voice and speaking to the ceiling. "Ever since--"

Jenny stopped silent.

"What is it?" asked Melanie with concern.

"I think I might understand," said Jenny. "I got up and went to school this morning. I was in math earlier today. I had forgotten about that. But up to that point, everything seemed... normal."

Melanie regarded her closely.

"And the host of that... news show... and the staffpeople who were there... they were all from my math class. And you! You're in my class! That's where I know you from!"

Melanie blinked with astonishment.

"What do you mean?" she asked, but Jenny was still following her train of thought.

"But Valerie isn't," she said, her eyes lightening. "Maybe that's a clue to what's going on here. Doesn't that seem strange to you, that Valerie's the only one here who isn't in class with us? What if she brought us all here somehow, and now she's just manipulating us? What if she has some sort of power, and we can... find out where it's coming from?"

"I... never thought of that, Jenny," Melanie said, appearing to consider along with her.

"But you've been here longer than I have, haven't you, Mel? How long?"

"Uh..." murmured Mel, her eyes moving to one corner. "A while. It's vague, isn't it?" she said mildly.

"So, what do we do?" said Jenny with increasing energy. We can't just let her keep us here like this. We have to... beat her. Well, don't you think?"

"How can we?" said Melanie, blushing a little herself. "If we did anything to stop her, she could just... I mean, take us over. It would be risky, wouldn't it? She can make you do things that you can't even--"

Melanie stopped as Jenny noticed the fear in her eyes. But she was determined.

"I think we can do it," she said narrowly. "If she's so interested in toying with us, then she'll have to show up again sooner or later."

"She could be watching us now," said Melanie.

"... Maybe. And maybe not, Mel," said Jenny, unhindered. "What good does it do to worry about it?"

Melanie paused for a moment, then sighed.

"How can you be that brave, Jenny?" Melanie asked. "I was taking care of you not long ago."

"I know," said Jenny. "You were there for me. It helped that you told me that you like... I mean... those kinds of things too," Jenny stuttered, finding it difficult to say certain words without blushing again.

"You can say it, Jenny."

"Well, I... don't know what to say." Jenny was remembering some of the words she had been forced to say with such disregard for her own dignity, and her heart was already quickening. This time it beat in the silence of the room, broken only by the occasional crack from the fire, and it seemed almost audible.

"May I, Jenny?"

Jenny's eyes widened as she saw Melanie's hands resting on her ankle.

"May I? Do you trust me?" Melanie asked again.

Jenny nodded timidly for a second, nodding slightly faster at the end of it.

Melanie smiled slightly, and Jenny noticed how the curves of her face were beautifully accentuated by the firelight, and the rest by the moonlight, as Melanie carefully slid her shoes off her feet, and then pulled off each sock. She held both feet on her lap, examining them with caring interest.

"They're beautiful, Jenny."

Jenny blushed at the compliment. Melanie looked directly at her as if to ascertain permission to explore further, and Jenny's eyes confirmed that she had already gained Melanie's trust. Melanie smiled with that precious knowledge.

"Tickle, tickle..."

Jenny squinted feverishly, smiling with childish stupidity, as her shoulders tensed. Though her eyes were shut, she knew that she had just treated Mel to a view of her bare feet clenching involuntarily, and it thrilled her.

"Aww..." said Melanie lovingly, and Jenny felt one set of fingernails slide up the side of each foot, and her body spasmed. Her own voice produced a giddy squeak like a violin.

"Jenny..." Mel said softly.

Jenny remained silent and clenched her eyes.

"Jenny," Mel repeated.

Jenny opened her eyes and looked at her.

"I'm going to make you laugh," Mel said.

Jenny smiled nervously, feeling positively lighthearted, as Mel secured her ankles between her legs, and proceeded to stimulate the soles of Jenny's bare feet continuously.

"Aaah-haha!" Jenny started, and instinctively tried to yank at her legs.

"You like that, Jenny? If you didn't like it, you wouldn't be... smiling for me, would you?"

As her body spasmed in distress, Jenny felt in ecstasy as her cheeks tensed to their practical limit. In the therapeutic company of Melanie, she had relaxed enough that her laughter was free and goofy, but it was still embarrassing to witness it through her own ears, and there was no stopping it. The laser-like feelings of Melanie's nails on her feet were unbearable, and she was genuinely struggling to get away, but Melanie was too good.

"I told you they were beautiful, Jenny... just like you are."

Jenny was touched by her earnestness, but it almost certainly didn't show amid her profoundly surrendered state. Now, Melanie had released her ankles and hopped above her. Jenny was too weak to move, and she lost hope of relief as she felt Melanie's Machiavellian hands invading the curves of her upper body.

Jenny continued observing her own helplessness, feeling Melanie operate like a lithe weaver under her left arm and her right breast simultaneously... or, more like an unweaver, whose profession it was to pull apart defenses. What Melanie saw as she worked, Jenny tried to imagine. Her strained mouth was slightly open and wide in joy, and her lungs pulsed rapidly as though to expel air that wasn't available.

"You're such a ticklish girl, Jenny..." said Melanie, and then brought her lips so close to Jenny's ear that the warmth of her face was easily felt.

"And I know you love this."

Jenny felt as though she was dying, and did so fearlessly, as Melanie took her time using her nails to flick and lull her in and out of fits of happy reflexes, and occasionally whispering such perfect things in Jenny's ear that, had Jenny not known better, she might have suspected Melanie could read her mind.

Later that evening, after the fire had dimmed and the evening turned from twilight to stars, Melanie and Jenny lay side-by-side on the rug.

"There is something that I've wanted to tell someone," said Jenny boldly, imposing upon what had been a lilting web of idle thoughts.

"What is that?" said Melanie, looking at the ceiling.

"Nick."

Melanie raised her eyebrows and turned her head to smile at her friend with intrigue.

"Nick from class?" asked Mel, and Jenny nodded.

"He's amazing, don't you think? He's so cute. And really -- I mean, I'm not trying to be shallow."

"No, no..." reassured Mel.

"I mean, he's nice. He's a really nice guy."

Melanie examined Jenny's expression closely, narrowing her eyes while doing so.

"What?" Jenny said, smiling guiltily.

"Shhh," sounded Melanie softly.

Soon afterward, they fell asleep to the occasional crackle and the sound of cicadas, singing outside without a care.

* * * * *

Jenny began to wake up. Her arms and legs were a little stiff, but she was able to stretch out in her chair. She gripped its wooden arms tightly and squeezed her shoulders tightly before relaxing back into it.

"Jennifer Deluca?" said a voice, and she opened her eyes in surprise. Several chairs lined the walls, and a coffee table was out in its carpeted middle, covered haphazardly with magazines.

"I'm Jennifer," said Jenny to the well-dressed lady who approached her.

"This way, please," said the lady. The invitation was so natural that soon Jenny was being lead through a grey, carpeted corridor without questions. But she remembered the cabin, and Melanie, and began to look with scrutiny upon her escort, becoming was fairly certain that this lady, too, was one of her classmates.

"Have a seat in there, and the doctor will be right with you, Jennifer," said the lady gently, pointing her through one of the hallway's doors.

The door closed behind her. The room did appear to be an examination room. A scale stood in one corner, a counter stood behind her supporting a jar of tongue depressors and other objects, anatomical posters graced the walls, and she had immediately felt the crumply give of the examination table she sat on.

A taller, black-haired woman entered in a white coat, holding a clipboard, and wearing a stethoscope. Jenny could see that it was Valerie, and stood on guard.

"Good morning, Jenny," Valerie said kindly, holding her pen briefly to her lips and heading to the counter.

"Um... good morning," Jenny said in return. She was filling with anger at seeing the woman in person again, second-guessing what malevolence she might have planned. She had imagined that she would have yelled at her, but finding herself on an examination table, wearing a yellow t-shirt and denim shorts, socks and running shoes, she was suddenly overcome with the feeling that it would be inappropriate to speak harshly in the presence of a doctor.

But... why on earth not? She cursed herself for being influenced by that. Surely this was all Valerie's design.

"All right, Jenny," said Valerie, turning back around with her eyes still on her clipboard. "Go ahead and undress down to your underwear for me."

Jenny's eyes widened in surprise at the instruction. Valerie was unscrupulous, but Jenny had never imagined she would actually ask her to take her clothes off. She jumped off the examination table, and stood on the floor, straightening her spine in defiance.

"I will not do that," said Jenny firmly.

Valerie tilted her head and smiled genuinely. "Jenny, you are the sweetest thing. You really are. Do you need me to give you a hand?"

The moment Valerie said "hand," Jenny's own hand shot effortlessly into the centre of her field of vision and held itself there. The fingers wiggled dexterously in midair.

"Oh," Valerie said, "it seems like you have a perfectly good one already. In fact, I think you might even have... two."

Jenny's other hand joined the first, hovering in front of her face.

"Five, four, three..." Valerie said matter-of-factly.

"Valerie, please..." Jenny interrupted with desperation, suddenly willing to negotiate.

"Two, one!"

With no consideration for her own nervousness, Jenny's hands tucked themselves into the arms of her t-shirt, and pulled the garment off slowly. The process was theatrical. It was as though her own hands intended to tease her, elongating the moment during which her navel, and then her bra, was revealed to Valerie's observation. Once the shirt was folded and placed neatly on the floor, Jenny felt herself hop back onto the examination table. Her hands once again unlaced and removed her shoes and socks, leaving them beside the shirt. Jenny had been trying to look unenthused in continued defiance, but each hand suddenly tickled the sole of the opposite foot for a brief interval, making it flex responsively and forcing a snicker through her nose as her lips scrunched.

Finally, the shorts were unbuttoned with languor, and added to the other garments. Having completed her sequence of involuntary actions, Jenny found herself sitting in a position of obedient attention on the table, retaining nothing but her underwear.

"Thank you, Jennifer," Valerie said with a calm smile. "Now, let's check your heart," she said, raising the bell of her stethoscope.

Jenny sat still, feeling her own will once again assert itself on her body.