Jenny's Journey Pt. 05 - 10 Years Later

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy by this time was fucking Charlie doggy style so Mia crawled underneath and began to eat Charlie out as Charlie did the same to her, only to break off and say, "Oh she tastes divine, so sweet, I want to eat this pussy forever."

Mia squealed at that comment and stuck her tongue deep into Charlie's cunt, alongside Andy's cock.

Lee was pumping into me so fast and hard and deep I felt my orgasm start to build, I felt a warm glow wash over me as my pussy clenched on Lee's throbbing cock as it banged hard into me. I came with one of my customary screams. Whilst Lee shouted out "Fuck me hard Jenny, oh your cunts so hot and tight. OHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUCK." As he shot his hot load deep into my pussy.

As we came I felt Lee pushed off me and saw Mia deep throat him to get the last of his cum into her mouth, she then turned to me, pushed her face into my pussy and ate as much of Lees cum as she could get from my pussy. I think that Charlie and Andy made it as well but I couldn't care less. We had all collapsed in a heap onto the bed when we heard loud applause from the door, Kerry and Mike were their arms around each other, looking like they had just had the fuck of a lifetime.

"Well it looks like Mia has made her mind up and wants to join in the fun," said Kerry.

With that, we all drifted off to our own bedrooms with our own partners to shower and get ready for dinner, after that we all went to bed, with no swapping. Andy and I made long slow love and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Mia approached me with a question on Saturday morning. I said we needed to speak with Kerry and Charlie, so got them together and I said to them, "Mia has asked if we can turn the cameras on in one of the rooms so she and I can get together and record it as a keepsake for Mike. Not going to do that, but we can set up the camcorder and record everything in super HD, but we will need the help of you two. We need one of you to operate the camera and the other to look after the guys and keep them happy! Who wants to do what?!"

Kerry looked at Charlie and said, "I think you should do the camera and I'll do the guys, could be fun, only done a gangbang with girls before, also I might get too worked up watching Mia and want to join in."

"Shit, I wanted to do all three guys, not been "airtight" before," from Charlie.

"Airtight?" came back from Mia and Kerry.

"All holes filled, airtight."

"Ohhh!"

"Don't worry Charlie, it's only going to be Mike and Lee, Andy has to go into town, something about his boat."

In the afternoon Kerry approached Mike and Lee, they looked at her in amazement, nodded their heads and disappeared into one of the rooms and shut the door. Game on!

Charlie, Mia and I went into the room we had set up with cameras, one was set for close-ups and another for wider views and there was a handheld for Charlie to get really close shots. It was like a porn set.

Cameras rolling, and with Mia taking the lead kissing me and pushing me onto the bed she lifted my skirt and pushed her tongue deep into my pussy, Charlie was in close with the camera in a shot. For a girl who hadn't much experience with other girls, Mia had quickly developed a good technique since our first encounter last night.

We were going at it like there was no tomorrow, switching positions, using our hands and fingers, tongues and mouths on each other for ages. I know I came a couple of times. Charlie was having trouble keeping up with the action with either the handheld camera or the long shots. This film would need some serious editing. But then again were are experienced with editing homemade porn films.

I was lying flat on my back with Mia's face buried in my pussy licking it long and slowly from top to bottom, no high intensity just long and slow when I heard the door open quietly, it could only be one person, Kerry.

I looked up and Kerry stood there, skirt and top in her hands, her eyes were glazed and she looked as though she could hardly walk. I thought that looks like a girl who's been well fucked when she said, "Wow that was some session, now I know why you girls like cock. I'm not going to change but I could fuck those guys as a change every now and then, especially together."

She came to the bed, grabbed Mia by the hair, pulling her off my pussy and kissed her long and deeply on the lips sticking her tongue deep into Mia's mouth. I knew Mia would be getting a taste of cum as you could see it drying on Kerry's lips. She then shifted position and pushed her dripping pussy into Mia's face, saying Mike just fucked me, now you can lick his cum from me."

Mike's cum! There was more than Mike's cum in her pussy, I knew the guys would have fucked her hard, it was full and I could see it dripping out, Mia pushed her tongue deep into her and licked the cum out of her as best she could.

Charlie could stand no more and with a cry of, "Fuck this, I'm gonna eat some pussy, dropped her camera and dived into the melee, after that, it was a full on girl fest, pussies were being licked and eaten all over the place.

For the Saturday night "cabaret spotlight," as we called the sessions, Kerry had asked for the stage and wanted both Andy and Mike to join her, I knew what she was doing, she wanted me to watch her fuck my husband and former lover at the same time. I was fine with that, I would be fucking Andy, Lee and her later if I got my way.

The guys were both naked in the centre of the room when Kerry appeared, she was dressed for a show, her tight Amazonian body encased in leather. She is still as fit and trim as her time at Uni. Still, keen on sports but she seemed even more toned and healthy now, with a glow to her skin.

Kerry was almost wearing a red leather skirt, I say almost wearing as it was that short, it didn't cover the cheeks of her bum, it was also so tight the seams were pulling, Kerry is fit so it wasn't fat that was causing the seams to bulge. She had on six inch high heeled shiny black shoes, emphasizing the length and curve or her legs. Her boobs were sitting in a red leather push-up bra. She looked like a tart, like a total slut, but sexy as hell for all that. We all knew Kerry was not a tart, she was just sexy. She had created an image for tonight and what an image. I wanted to rip the clothing off her and could sense everyone else in the room felt the same. This is going to be one session I thought as I settled down to watch the show.

Kerry strolled over to the two guys, swaying her hips, pouting, tempting the guys, teasing them in anticipation at the delights that would soon come their way. After all, it's not many guys who get the chance to fuck a confirmed lesbian.

When she got in front of Mike, she pulled him to his feet, kissing him deeply, tongue clearly pushing into his mouth, she cupped his balls in her hand and squeezed, not hard but hard enough to make Mike jump and wince, "I've wanted to do that to you for ages," she said, "ever since you first fucked Jenny and spoilt her for me." Seems she still held a grudge!

Moving her hand she took hold of Mike's cock and started one of the slowest and most sensuous hand jobs, I've ever seen, I could never give one the way she was doing to Mike. He was loving every minute of it. Groans of pleasure escaping his lips.

Kerry then looked at Andy, beckoned him closer, then, as he approached sank to her knees and eagerly took his rampant throbbing cock deep into her mouth, sucking on him, pleasuring him with her mouth. Kerry now had my husband and former lover totally in her control and sexual thrall. I was going mad with lust, not jealousy, the group were not like that, but envy, wanting to join in.

The guys were passive with Kerry for a while but then as they got more and more worked up due to her ministrations to their bodies hands had started to roam, Mike had pushed her bra down, exposing her tits, groping them, squeezing hard, pulling on her nipples, Kerry moaned with pleasure around Andy's cock.

Andy pulled his spit covered cock from Kerry's mouth, dropped to his knees, pushed his hand up her skirt, and as she had no panties on soon had his fingers deep into her cunt, finger fucking her hard from the start. This was going to be hot, horny, hard and fast.

As she had nothing to suck on Kerry, switched from wanking Mike to giving him a blow job, but this time she was hard and fast on him, going as deep as she could, cheeks bulging as he pushed into her, there was no pretence of teasing this was hot, pure lustful, sex as Mike started to face fuck Kerry, to her obvious delight.

Andy positioned himself behind Kerry, pushed her forward and plunged his cock deep into her pussy, Kerry shuddered at the initial penetration, pushing back on him at once, fucking him hard, hard and fast, Andy thought he was going to set the pace and agenda but Kerry soon took over.

Mike groaned and pulled out of Kerry's mouth obviously nearing a climax and not wanting to cum just yet. Taking a second to calm down and recover Mike moved behind Kerry and tapped Andy on the shoulder. Looking at each other, Mike made a gesture and Andy pulled out of Kerry much to her dismay. Wasting no time, they flicked her over so she was on her back, but not before Andy had got underneath her, and giving Kerry no choice in what was happening pushed his cock deep into her arse. Kerry screamed at the intrusion, going stiff and trying to pull off Andy, but she couldn't do as Mike had also got into position and pushed into her pussy. Kerry was being DP'd for at least the second time that weekend.

As the guys started to fuck her Kerry threw her head back and howled in delight, then looking up said, "Lee get over here now, I want you as well."

Charlie looked stunned, this was against the rules, no joining in on the "Cabaret."

"It's OK, Kerry has already asked for this." I quickly said. Because of the intensity of the action, I had forgotten what she had requested and it was all three of the guys at some time.

Looking sheepishly at Charlie, Lee made his way centre stage and with only one option open to him pushed his thick, long cock deep into Kerry's eager and welcoming mouth, again she deep throated him from the off.

Andy was taking his time fucking Kerry's arse, barely moving at times, but he was deep in her, Mike, in contrast, was fucking her as hard as he could, pounding into her, slamming hard, his balls smashing into her groin. He was panting with the exertion, sweat pouring off him in rivers.

Kerry was being used by the guys now, she was their fuck toy, albeit a willing fuck toy.

Mike came first, shouting out, his back tensing as he shot his load of cum deep into Kerry's pussy, this was the stimulus and trigger Kerry needed as she hit the start of what was a long intense orgasm. Mike pulled out of Kerry's pussy as soon as he had finished and swapped places with Lee who rammed his cock into Kerry, fucking her as hard and fast as he could, eager to make up for the time he had been left out. Kerry took Mike into her open and empty mouth and cleaned the residue of his cum from his cock.

Lee and Andy came at almost the same time, Andy first, as with a long deep groan he shot his cum into Kerry's arse. As he relaxed under Kerry, Lee spasmed and shot a second gift of cum into Kerry's already full pussy. As he softened and slipped out you could see the combined cum of Mike and Lee leaking out of her pussy, and Andy's oozing out of her clenching arse.

Kerry was catatonic when Andy rolled her off him and all three guys stood up and walked out, covered in sweat but with happy looks on their faces. Leaving Kerry to us girls.

All three of us rushed over to her, cuddling and comforting her as she recovered. Kerry had been double-teamed earlier but this was harder, animalistic, almost like rape. I didn't know how Kerry would react to the way she had been treated. I needn't have worried as soon she was recovering and said, "Wow, that was intense, those guys can fuck a girl. I'd told them I wanted it to be hard and to just fuck me as they wanted, but that was WOW, just wow. But one thing, never again, I'm going back to girls from now on, leave the guys to you tarts." Kerry is still Kerry and I love her for that.

After Saturday's evening exhibition between Kerry and the guys, the rest of the evening and Sunday morning had been subdued, everyone seemingly shocked at the intensity of what had happened, apart from Kerry that is, she was bouncing and bubbling as soon as she had recovered and had a shower.

I decided I was going to take control of Sunday afternoon and keep things calm as I had a sense that the night-time one would be equally as intense as Saturdays.

As usual, we had gathered in the cinema lounging on the couches and easy chairs, drinks and nibbles in hand or at easy reach, chilling, waiting in anticipation to see what today would bring.

I got to my feet and stood in the middle of the room and said, "This is my choice, I'm going to take things down a notch from last night, I couldn't take such an intense session again, even if Kerry could." She just smiled knowingly at me.

"Mia, did you know that Mike is quite a good director of girl on girl porno movies?"

A gasp came from Charlie and Mike. "Jenny you can't, that's always been between us," she screeched at me, "you can't show that."

"Yes she can," came from Kerry who was in on my plot.

"Yes I can and I am, Mia, when we were in Uni Mike directed Kerry, Charlie and me in a girl on girl film, he was frustrated that he couldn't join in but tough on him." I laughed. "Here is that film for you all to watch."

As the light dimmed and the opening frames of the movie lit up the screen and room, there were more gasps from everyone in the room. Andy and Lee knew that this film existed but had never been shown it. Now that was to change.

...

A door opens and steam pours out of it followed by a tall blonde figure draped in a towel, it's a young Jenny, hair mussed. As I come into full view the towel drops to the floor and I'm stood there in my eighteen-year-old glory, fit body but not fully matured. As I stand, looking puzzled at first a second figure comes into view, it's Charlie.

She is also naked and looking sexy, she wastes no time in coming up to me and kissing me, one hand immediately groping my boobs, whilst the other reaches down and pushes a finger into my pussy, the camera picks up my eyes opening wide in shock and lust. Charlie keeps up her attack on my body and you can see me respond as my head rocks back and hands grasp hold of Charlie's tight round bum.

Charlie pushes me backwards and onto the ground burying her head into my pussy, then a third figure comes into sight, a magnificently naked and proud Kerry, but she is wearing a big strap-on, wasting no time she kneels behind Charlie and slams the fake cock hard and deep into her. Pumping into Charlie from the off, looking at it now it looks brutal and hard, I'm not sure how Charlie had managed to take it.

My hips are pushed high off the ground allowing Charlie full access to my pussy as she licks it out, all the time Kerry is pounding into her from behind, every time Kerry slams into Charlie her face smashes into my pussy. It is clear from the look on my face I'm loving it. Then the sound kicks in and you can hear Kerry's grunts as she hammers Charlie who is squealing into my pussy, whilst I am moaning and groaning with lust.

Kerry violently pulls the dildo from Charlie's pussy and you can see her juices coating it making it slick and slimy, standing over me, Kerry sinks down so she is sitting on my chest and pushes the dildo into my mouth, making me suck on it as if it were a big cock. I can still remember the rubbery taste but also with the taste of Charlie's pussy on it. I was sucking and licking it as if there was no tomorrow.

Charlie took her chance to get at Kerry now and changed from licking me to sticking a finger up Kerry's bum, without warning (that bit Mike did not direct, all Charlie). Kerry screamed in shock and a little pain and shot up off me, Charlie pushed her onto her back and sat on her face, making Kerry eat her out.

You could clearly here Mike directing me to eat out Kerry, which I obeyed with obvious delight a big grin on my face that was soon lost as I buried it into her pussy. Kerry was sopping wet and soon covered my face in her juices. I delighted in showing this to the camera as I came up for air.

We continued like this for another forty minutes or so until it was obvious that all three girls had cum on more than one occasion.

As the camera panned back and faded you could see the three of us entwined in a hot sweaty heap on the floor.

The video had lasted just about an hour but the real-life action had lasted about three times that and I know Mike had been really turned on by it all and frustrated that he couldn't join in.

"That was interesting," Lee said as the lights came back up, "nice job Mike, bet you enjoyed getting the girls to do that."

"No, I was frustrated as fuck, Kerry was tormenting me. I was not even in the room it was all remote over the internet."

We all laughed at that.

After that session, I grabbed a drink but was feeling randy so got Lee and Andy together and we made our way to one of the rooms and shut the door. No one was going to join in on my fun. I wanted a nice long slow fuck with two men, and I was determined I was going to get it.

As soon as the door was closed and locked I stripped off the few clothes I was wearing got on all fours and simply told the guys what I wanted, Andy in my mouth and Lee in my pussy, they were to fuck me long and slow, no changing places, I just wanted the two of them to fuck me as I was, but to cum as often and as much as they could. I wanted to be a cum slut for them.

I know these two guys sexually so well and knew they could comply with my demands, they fucked me for about an hour none stop, the pace was long and slow but very intense, they were still fucking me hard, Lee especially really driving his cock in hard but slow.

Knowing Andy's love of deep throat I gave him one of the longest deep throat blowjobs we have ever had as a couple. When he came it was a torrent of hot cum pouring down my throat as I tried to swallow every drop. Lee took his chance while this was going on to continue fucking me, filling my pussy with his cum a couple of times.

It was a great way to spend the afternoon, fucking my husband and my best friends husband together. I don't know if anyone else hooked up, but I'm sure Mia and Kerry did. So I think Mike and Charlie would have as well, that would have been nice for them.

Sunday evening spotlight session and Mia had made a request for the spot and as she hadn't asked before had been granted her wish, also it could be interesting as she wanted to be double teamed by Lee and Andy, knowing Mike would have to watch, how would he react!!!

We all assembled in the cinema as normal and as Mia got Lee and Andy to the "stage" she made certain that Mike and I were seated next to each other on a couch directly in front. As Mia walked to the stage she was wearing a cobalt blue silk gown that hung to the floor, it wasn't tight but for some reason was all the sexier for it as it swayed with every movement of her body. Mia got the two guys on stage and began kissing them both and slowly undressing them until they were both naked, up to this time she hadn't allowed them to touch her. As Mia turned to face us the boys sat down.

"I want to say something before we start. Thank you all for welcoming me into your group. Every woman has fantasies, and you have allowed me to realise some of mine, and to participate in some of yours, not all were as I thought they would be, and some were very unexpected, and tonight I want to add to that list, so please enjoy one of my fantasies coming true."