Jenny's Kinky Desires Ch. 03

Story Info
Jenny can't control her desires for self-humiliation anymore.
8.9k words
4.55
61.8k
55

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MiloXarts
MiloXarts
274 Followers

© by MiloXarts 2018

===================================

Dear Reader, thank you for following the story of Jenny! Thank you as well for all the comments I've got for this and all the previous parts!

And last but not least, many thanks to WarEagle for editing and proofreading of this story!

===================================

PROLOGUE

My name is Jenny, I am 21 years old, and a respectable college girl every way. I'm wealthy because my parents provide it to me. I wear expensive designer clothing and drive a beautiful car. And nobody really knows what a sick little whore I can be when I play my kinky games.

Nobody who knows me would expect such a prissy bitch like me to have such sexual fantasies. But here I am, sitting in a classroom in my first college year, with a big black anal plug in my ass under my 'Victoria's Secret' panties imagining myself on my knees with the professor fucking my face roughly. I see me barely able to breathe with my tears welling up, making my mascara run down my face and choking on his big black dick. I see the others laughing at me and making fun of me. Finally, he shoots his cum all over my face, not allowing me to wash it until the end of the lecture. I silky panties get damp just thinking about it; one of the most popular and attractive girls at campus degraded and exposed that way...

My imagination can't be stopped, and I can barely resist putting my hand under my skirt and rubbing myself to orgasm... It has to wait until I reach my car after lectures...

Until now I played my perverse games alone. But I knew my desire to dig deeper would not stop. I would not be able to resist humiliating myself or be humiliated for real. Degraded, embarrassed, ashamed...

****

Knock, Knock -- I heard knocking on my bedroom door and woke up. It was 4:17 AM on the clock, and still dark outside as my mother entered my room.

"Sweety, I have to go. Have fun and take care of yourself. Please don't burn the house down," said my mother giving me a goodbye kiss.

"Don't worry Mom. I'll take care of everything. Have fun with Dad on Hawaii...," I answered still sleepy. The only thought in my head was that my mother has going away for four weeks for a vacation in Hawaii with my father and the whole house was mine now. Nobody who could disturb me, nobody I could be afraid of being caught... I fall asleep again with a smile on my face...

As I woke up again, I felt the sun shines on my face... The clock showed 11:27 AM. I reached and slid my hand between my thighs and squeezed my oozing cunt. I was hot. Sleeping naked I had easy access just to start stroking my pussy...

A few days had passed since my kinky mall adventures with Sandra, and I couldn't stop thinking about what happened. I even stopped attending lectures in the last few days. I am wet and horny all the time. Unable to orgasm enough, I woke up almost every night wet like this and masturbated many times. I remembered clearly my dreams about sucking dicks and swallowing a lot of cum. I often dreamed about Ernesto, his friend and me on my knees... I craved for a big dicked guy or even better a few of them, who would fuck all my wet holes and spurt their semen down my throat, in my ass, treating me like a whore I was. I couldn't explain what happened to me, but there was one thing I have become totally aware of; I felt like an oversexed slut, and I didn't want to change that anymore. What was more I needed to be degraded and humiliated to fulfill my kinky imagination. I fantasized about my already experienced humiliating situations and imagined if I could even lower myself further... In my vision, I was nothing more than a sex toy, an object, a living sex doll...

I loved to spent time in front of the mirror now, styling my now bleach blonde hair different ways, trying out different makeup styles, different nails. I tried a variety of dresses, skirts, tight pants, slutty hot pants, shoes, and lingerie... Everything I tried on screamed slut! Sitting in front of the mirror and seeing my own reflection of a sexy slut made me feel good. This attractive young woman wasn't that respectable girl any more, not that intelligent little 'missy prissy'. I saw an oversexed blonde slut ready to be fucked anytime. Of course, it wasn't enough for me. I didn't want to be just another "slut." I was naturally submissive and wanted to experience that side of me. It became apparent that I needed to be dependent on someone -- like Sandra, to be perceived like a dumb blonde unable to make decisions.

I opened my notebook, and I started to search on the Internet for pictures of "dumb sluts." It didn't take long until I found plenty of blogs of girls like me who wrote about 'patriarchy' and/or 'misogyny.' All of them pictured and described acts of humiliation and rough sex and every one of them had similar feelings. Some of them described themselves as 'stupid bimbos.' I didn't even know before that a fetish like this existed, and now I was convinced I had found something I was or at least something I craved to be. "An attractive but stupid young woman, especially one with loose morals" -- I don't know why, but being perceived as 'easy dummy' caused an immediate hot dampness in my panties.

"Young, attractive, blonde and very, very dumb..." I repeated to myself. "Bleach blonde fuck bunny," I giggled into my mirror reflection and felt my own words arousing me.

As long as I can remember I had been feeling jealous of other women with sexy, round breasts and full lips. Even if I knew it wasn't all natural.

I considered myself now in the full length mirror for a while and imagined how it would be to have such huge tits. I didn't mean a small enhancement but huge, fake, round tits like a porn star. The second thing was my lips which I imagined really pumped-up like I had seen on the Internet. If a slut has lips like that she is naturally supposed to suck cocks... I tried to imagine how I would look. I am a petite person of only 5' 1" tall and 96 lbs. The first things people would register on me were my fake tits, my cocksucker lips, and my bleach blonde hair, wouldn't they? It would be obvious what I am only good for... I couldn't stop imagining myself with boobs the size of my head... Guys would let me crawl on all fours like a bitch with my huge tits hanging down, with my nipples scrubbing the floor, crawling from one man to another and let them cum again and again on my face. They would laugh about me, make rude comments and call me a dumb slut... I couldn't resist touching myself between my thighs and spread my legs slightly to stroke my clit. My glistening wet pussy was leaking juices down my thighs. I stroked my clit faster and faster, and my thoughts became dirtier. I started to pant like a bitch. I even put my tongue out and watched myself drooling like a dog in the mirror. I loved this humiliating expression of myself; it made me stroke my pussy even faster, and harder. I felt so depraved so dirty. My face became red from the continually growing arousal, and I felt a sheen of sweat covering me. It wasn't long before I was ready to climax one more time. Then I stopped.

I felt that I had to use the moment and start changing according to the "new me" I wished to be. I didn't want to be the person I used to be until now. The smart Jennifer that was supposed to graduate and become a lawyer or something boring... I didn't want the responsibility anymore, I didn't want to play the self-confident little bitch I have always been...

I decided to start with my wardrobe. Still naked except for the pink plateau sandals, I had brought some big plastic bags from the kitchen and opened all my drawers and my closet. Everything that I owned - all the expensive lingerie, bikinis, jackets, I mean everything except for the new clothes I had purchased with Sandra - ended up in these plastic bags. To avoid changing my mind, I found a telephone number of a company who collects used clothing and called them. After an hour a van arrived carrying two fat guys. I put on my short sexy 'Hello Kitty' dress and a pink thong, and teased the fat guys, walking upstairs and bending while keeping my legs straight, letting the guys see my sweet ass... I even thought about letting them fuck me, but they smelt horrible. After a few minutes, all the bags were gone, and the van with the two guys disappeared.

Eventually, I fell on the couch in my room and looked at all the almost empty drawers and wardrobe. I felt somehow relieved. Far away from the responsibilities and expectations. I felt young, pretty and very sexy and these were my assets. I wished I had a man, or maybe a woman? I was kind of girly girl, and I needed someone to take care of me. A Master or a Mistress, like Sandra? Someone who tells me what to do, what not to do, what I am allowed and what not, what to wear, someone who controls me...

"Hi, Jenny!" I heard her voice on the phone and my heart beat a little bit faster.

"Hi, Sandra, I... I would like to talk to you, could we meet today?" I stuttered.

"Sure sweetheart, but not until 3.00 P.M., is it ok?"

"Of course, I have a surprise for you," I giggled and disconnected.

I had enough time to think and dream about the 'new me' in the meantime. I undressed again and wearing only my pink plateau sandals I went to my makeup mirror and tried a few new styles again. Then I styled my hair. I had a lot of fun. I let the music play loud as there was nobody to disturb. Just before Sandra arrived, I decided to put on a very short white pleated skirt, that rested far down my hips revealing my tummy and was just long enough to cover my bum. As a top, I had chosen a tank top without a bra of course. My nipples stiffened under the thin material and were clearly visible. My makeup was slutty , suitable for a club, and my hair bound in a ponytail behind my head. I even put a hair bow in the form of a big pink ribbon to round out my appearance...

As the doorbell rang, I rushed excitedly, taking small steps in my high heels, to open the door. Sandra looked beautiful with her dark glossy hair bound in a sexy ponytail with her slim legs and a hot yellow summer dress.

"You look beautiful," I told her and wanted to kiss her but hesitated... She felt it too.

"You may kiss me on my cheek, but only, if you didn't eat cum minutes ago. Did you?" She asked humiliating me.

I blushed a deep red.

"No, I did not..." I answered before lightly kissing her cheek.

"You look beautiful with your pink ribbon... so very slutty, and, uhm, dumb..." She laughed warmly.

"I am dumb and slutty... ," I giggled and answered looking into her eyes.

We both laughed and went to the kitchen. I made us some tea and put a plate with cakes on the table. We talked just as friends.

"I see your mother left already for vacation, right?

"Yes... " I answered

"But it's not the surprise you wanted to tell me, is it?" She asked.

"Oh, of course not," I answered and led her upstairs to my room. "Please follow me. I will show you something."

As we entered my room, I opened the drawers and the almost empty closet.

"No boring jeans and dresses, only sexy outfits," I giggled again.

Sandra looked noticeable surprised.

"What happened?"

"I gave all the things away, " I giggled once more. "Bye Jennifer the college student, and welcome Jenny the slut..."

Sandra looked at me once again, and I saw the devils look appearing deep in her eyes.

"I must admit it's courageous!" She looked surprised at me. "And what now?"

I looked into her eyes.

"Now I want to be yours. My body and mind belong to you. I don't want to make decisions for myself...," I spoke with a lowered voice.

"Oooh ...," Sandra moaned almost, "maybe you are really not able to make any decision for yourself...," she answered and pushed the bangs gently from my face with her long skinny fingers.

She suddenly rose and moved towards my desk, to rest against my desk and looked at me with a devilish smile. Her yellow summer dress rode high above her knees and revealed her beautiful, firm thighs. I could even see her red lace panties. The look aroused me.

"Do you want me like this?," I asked her unconfidently. I wasn't sure if she would like to treat me the way I craved. On the other hand, I had not convinced myself if I wanted it for real or if it was just my wet cunt thinking for me in that moment. Though my sex was almost constantly needy and moist over the last few weeks! Had I changed already? I asked myself a lot of questions, but every time I thought about attending lectures and doing all that boring stuff, or being Sandra's little sex bunny, either my cunt, or my heart made the decision for me -- I needed the attention and humiliation ...

Sandra looked at me quite a long time without saying a word. It scared me a little bit. I doubted myself.

"You know," she spoke slowly, looking directly into my eyes, "this, what we had until now was just a game, Jenny-Doll. I don't mind. It was always a pleasure to play it," she continued, and my heart pounded. I feared she wanted to say goodbye. "But it was your game, and even if I was the dominant one, I did what you wanted me to. Am I right?"

"Yes, but...," I tried to respond, somehow ashamed.

"Shut up and listen," she cut me off. "I have an idea that involves an extraordinary agency. I am sure it will work. And you will be my first model, my special girl."

"Like a real model, Mistress?" I asked excitedly.

Sandra shook her head.

"You are so sweet, baby," she told me beckoning me over with her finger. I rose from my bed and strolled over in her direction. The 5" high heels let me sway my ass wantonly. My very short skirt rode up a little bit revealing my semi-transparent white 'Victoria Secret' panties. "No, not like a catwalk model, but a stupid doll role," she spoke and caressed my facial features with her fingers. "You are submissive, and you love to act like and to be treated like a dumb bimbo, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress," I answered terrified and incredibly hot. My nipples became hard. Sandra saw it and grinned.

"Yes, what, Jenny?"

"Yes, Mistress, I love to be treated like a stupid bimbo slut," I answered. Trying to make a facial expression of a dumb doll. My face burned with shame and arousal.

Her beautiful, tanned, athletic legs made my clit tingle. I could glimpse at her lacy red panties. I wondered if she was wet as I was.

"Oh, I love when you degrade yourself for my pleasure," she told me and pressed her knee between my thighs. The pink tube dress slid even higher above my pussy. The pressure against my clit became stronger.

"Oh, Gosh!," I squealed.

"So, my idea is, that you immediately leave college. My agency specializes in the employing of special girls," she accented these words and grinned, "I will inquire about a part-time job for you. To be honest, I already have an inquiry for an office job in an advertisment agency."

"Oh," I opened my mouth and wondered.

"When not working for the agency, you will be my personal assistant, my servant, my cleaning maid, and my fuck doll. What do you think, slut?"

"Yes, Mistress, I will be everything you want me to be," I panted excitedly while I humped her knee. "But I have never worked in an office, I don't know ...,"

"Shhh, don't bother your little head," Sandra interrupted me.

"You will be hired as 'coffee girl'. You will take coffee and cookies to meetings with clients. Sometimes you will be expected to communicate with clients, but it's not a big deal. Nothing you really need to think" Sandra interrupted while she looked deep into my burning face. She kept pressing her knee against my clit and making me cream my panties. "Brian Sinclair, the owner of this agency, wants to have a stunning looking submissive beauty around the office, to have eye candy for customers, and a very personal assistant who will love to spend lunchtimes on her knees ...," she laughed at me.

"Oh, gosh, it will make me a whore!" I squealed, because of my humping of Sandra's knee. My dirty, depraved imagination took me to an office, where I saw myself kneeling under the desk of a man in an expensive suit while he came on my face.

"Well, a little bit maybe," Sandra chuckled, "but Brian is a handsome guy, and he is a sucker for beautiful bimbo sluts. I am sure he will like you very much, and he is generous too. If you are a good girl, you will be pleased in your new career."

I knew that Sandra's words were intended to humiliate me. But my body and mind responded to it, as always. A new wave of shame and arousal washed over me.

"Oh, I am going to cum, Mistress," I moaned.

"No, you won't!" she hissed. "Don't dare!"

She moved her knee back and let me stand there with weak knees and trembling body. My mind whirled around. I couldn't form a clear thought. Being just a step before orgasm, I felt my clit throbbing and my cunt oozing juices. I tried to breathe and get my body under control again.

Sandra took my hand and pulled me between her spread thighs, and pushed her fingers under my skirt and inside of my panties.

"I will do anything, Mistress, please let me cum," I moaned distractedly. My nipples were pulsing, and my pussy ached. My 'Victoria Secret' panties were soaked.

"I won't let you cum because this is part of your training from now on. I want you needy, confused, distracted and unable to concentrate on anything. It will make you dumber and more futile for everybody to see. How do you think others will perceive you? I want you to be honest..."

"They will think I am an airhead, a stupid needy slut," I degraded myself. For one thing, it was honest, because I would really see myself like this. For the second thing, I felt the urge to be humiliated. It was as always: The more aroused I was, the more I craved humiliation and degradation. Sometimes I felt the craving so bad, that I wished someone would degrade me till I broke down crying.

My clit pulsed continuously. I knew I would do whatever Sandra wanted me to. I was lost.

"That's a good girl," said Sandra as I was a child. "I love you, and you know that. But I will still have some new rules, I will teach you. To be honest, I want to teach you a lot. You must learn how to act, how to talk and think like a bimbo, and you will follow every one of my instructions, won't you?" asked Sandra seductively, while she pressed her hand deeper between my thighs. "Don't dare cum!" she hissed.

"Oh, please, Mistress, let me ..." I moaned foggy and shaky from her dirty talk and my needy, wet cunt.

"No, not now. You have to listen to what I have to tell you, understand slut?," my Mistress explained.

"Yeeeessss," I moaned, while my eyes crossed.

"I will also alter you physically. You'll get bigger tits, pouty lips, piercings, tattoos, and very long nails. Every time you look in a mirror, you will see what a pathetic attention whore you are."

The unbearable need for fulfillment reinforced with fear and the deepest humiliation let tears roll over my cheeks.

"Oh, please Mistress, that's so humiliating!" I moaned.

"I know, but that's exactly what you need, my little Jenny," she kissed me suddenly. "And you know this. So, if you want me to be your lover and mistress, you have to fall very, very low, my darling. No self-respect, no pride..." She moaned once more in my ear and kissed me again, while her hand slid into my panties and touched my throbbing clit.

"Yes Mistress, I want it, I will do anything for you," I said excitedly. My cheeks felt hot.

"I know, sweetheart," she answered, lifted her bottom from the desktop a little bit, thumbed under her dress and let her panties slide to the carpet. I saw a wet spot in the crotch of the yellow underwear. "Be a good girl and eat me out," she moaned and spread her thighs.

Without any hesitation, I got down to my knees and pushed my face into her pussy. I slid my tongue between her folds, licked her pussy, and sucked on her clit. My face became slobbery wet form Sandra's juices, and I tasted and smelled her. Her moans became louder.

MiloXarts
MiloXarts
274 Followers