Jenny's Submissive Daddy Pt. 01

Story Info
Daddy subjugated by wife and daughter.
3.7k words
3.9
33.4k
21

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkTass
MarkTass
188 Followers

Jenny's submissive daddy

Part one. Henry's wife and daughter award punishment

'Well then, Henry, here you are again. Can you explain to me in your own words why you have come to me today?'

Henry Masters stood sheepishly in front of the tall lady before him at the front door of her house. He kept his eyes down but was standing with his hands behind his head and his feet two feet apart. The punishment position. He knew what to do, having been here before, and didn't need reminding.

He was naked. That too he knew to do. He had removed his clothes having parked his car inside the gates to the house and placed everything he wore and carried, clothes, phone, car keys too in the box there. He had to make his way around seventy yards to the front door, naked and exposed, although the house was at the furthest end of a lane which was developed only on one side with an empty field opposite, so it was unlikely, albeit possible, that anyone would pass by and observe him.

So here he was, this middle-class man in his early forties and he understood that his answer to the question would have serious consequences if he missed out any small detail that his wife may have already imparted to the lady he had been sent to see. Yes, he was here at the command of his wife of twenty years -- and his daughter of eighteen, and those two had entered the house thirty minutes before to discuss with this leather-clad dominatrix just why he deserved her attention.

'I have been brought here by my wife, Madam.' He started politely. 'And by my daughter. They caught me walking naked from the bathroom to my bedroom, past the door of our daughter's bedroom which was open at the time.' He started.

It was true. Henry and his wife now slept in separate rooms. He had been dispatched nine months ago to the room at the far end of the corridor upstairs, furthest from the bathroom. What for? He had been foolish enough to suggest to his wife that he no longer wanted to take second place in the marriage. She had always held the whip hand, as it were, and he felt emasculated. His wife, Maria, laughed at his impotent request and sent him packing to the spare room. No more sex with her until she forgave him, if she ever decided to do that. She forbade him from seeking satisfaction elsewhere, reminding him of the results of his previous misdemeanours and she sent him once again to make atonement with Maria's good friend Mistress Dee. That had proved a painful and humiliating experience for him, yet here he was again. Why?

Because now, nine months later, thinking his daughter was out of the house, he had taken a shower after working in the garden but forgot to take his towel with him. A simple mistake, but one that was about to cost him dear. He decided to walk back to his room undressed but the timing was terrible. Just as he passed his daughter's room, his wife came out of her own and gave a little shriek when she saw the naked man. Their daughter, 18 years old now, came running out from her room to see what the fuss was. Her father turned round at this fresh interruption and Jenny, who had seldom seen her daddy naked before, was presented with a full exposure. Worse, Henry had immediately sprouted a raging erection as the two women stared at his cock.

Henry couldn't explain it, but being exposed to women, any women, after such a long absence of female attention was a massive turn on and his cock reacted accordingly. He didn't hide it either. He just stood there with his daughter staring and his wife storming back into her room, slamming the door. Henry shrugged to his pretty daughter, mouthed 'sorry' and went on to his room. Jenny in turn, smiled at her daddy's embarrassment and returned to her room too.

Over dinner that evening, Maria, addressed the incident. 'Henry, you exposed yourself to Jenny today, shamelessly. You may have forgotten your towel, but if you don't behave impeccably from now on, you will regret it, I assure you. You know exactly what I am referring to and I will have no hesitation in making it happen. Jenny is old enough now to understand what I am talking about, and I will take great pleasure in explaining it to her if you make it necessary.' Jenny looked sideways at Henry and while her mother was distracted, she winked at her dad. He took this as forgiveness and no more was said.

A few days later it was the weekend and Maria was at her tennis club. Henry had been mowing the grass and needed a shower. Jenny was downstairs preparing dinner in the kitchen. Henry wasn't concentrating and went straight to the bathroom, removed his sweaty clothes and dumped them in the laundry basket. He had a quick shower and then realized he had no towel, again. Peeping out of the door he checked to see if Jenny was anywhere in sight. She wasn't, so he stepped out of the bathroom and made his way to his own room, naked. Jenny appeared at the top of the stairs and gasped as she caught him coming towards her.

'Oh, daddy! That's the second time I've caught you naked!'

Henry stopped and looked at his daughter conspirationally. 'I'm sorry, Jenny. I thought you were downstairs. You won't tell your mum, will you?'

'I've finished in the kitchen and was just coming for a shower myself.' Jenny said, staring once again at his naked cock. As he stood there, he felt it twitch into life and his knowing this made it grow quickly into a full erection. He was enjoying exposing himself to his daughter. He knew it was wrong but he couldn't help it.

Jenny took a long, thoughtful look at her daddy's pulsing cock and then stepped past him and went into her room without a further word, only half-closing the door behind her. Henry could see her reflected in her full-length wall mirror as she peeled off her top and unclipped her bra. Instead of turning away, he crept closer to see better and watched in wonder as Jenny pulled off her shorts and knickers as one, facing the mirror. She turned this way and that admiring her reflection; trim body, nice bouncy tits, prominent nipples, flaring hips and runner's thighs, topped with a pussy completely devoid of hair, glorious edible ass. She took her breasts in each hand and squeezed them gently, causing the nipples to harden. She gave her shaven pussy a quick rub, inserted a finger between the fat lips and then brought it to her mouth, savouring her own taste.

Henry's cock almost burst. Jenny wasn't exactly innocent and her guess was right about her daddy's situation, sleeping alone, he did have to play with himself these days. He held his erection with one hand, stroking gently as he gazed in adoration and lust at his naked daughter. Like a fool, he didn't consider that she could see him reflected just as easily as he could see her.

'Mum made me promise to tell her if you behave badly again, daddy, and I can see you out there, wanking your cock as you watch me prepare for my shower. I'm going to have to tell her about this, you know. I might have let you off with a warning if you were just naked by accident, but this is too much.'

Rumbled! He bolted to his room and quickly got dressed. By the time he emerged, Jenny was in the shower and he went downstairs where twenty minutes later, Jenny joined him in the living room.

'Mum is going to send you to a friend of hers for correction, daddy. I heard them talking on the phone when you were out yesterday. She told me this lady is a professional who will help you learn how to live properly in a house with two adult women. Part of that includes not parading around the house naked, but when I tell her about you spying on me, I can't imagine how angry she is going to be.'

Henry gawped at his daughter, hoping she was making all this up but in fact knowing it must be true. How else would she know about Maria's friend?

'Oh, honey, you can't be serious. Please forgive me this time. I won't let it happen again.'

'Sorry, daddy. No. Mum explained it to me. Her friend will deal with your problem, whatever it is, and we will all be much happier. I don't want to wonder if you are spying on me in my own room again when I am naked, so I'm all in favour of whatever treatment this 'professional' will give you. I guess it will be counselling of some sort.'

'If it's the friend I think it is, Jenny, it will be much worse than that. Your mother knows some odd people and one of them is a professional dominatrix. I rather think that is who she was talking with on the phone. If you have me sent there, I will be subjected to all sorts of punishments the likes of which you probably have no idea about.'

'Really, daddy? Have you been to her before? What will she do to you?' Jenny was genuinely interested and Henry decided to enlighten her a little.

'Your mother met her about fifteen years ago, when you were just a small child. She is a very interesting woman, this Mistress Dee, and she seduced your mother into submitting to her for a few 'sessions' in her dungeon. She seemed to enjoy it. I think she still visits her sometimes, and she has even sent me there a few times when I had done some pretty terrible things.'

'You've been before? What on earth does she do to you?'

'Well, I'm sure you know what it means to be caned. That's a large part of what happens on a visit to Mistress Dee.'

'Caned? Like on the ass? Oh!' Jenny looked genuinely surprised and, like Alice, she grew curiouser and curiouser.

'She beats you on the ass with a cane? Is that what she does? Do you have to drop your trousers, daddy, like a bad boy?'

'Actually, Jenny, I have to leave all of my clothes at her front gate as soon as I arrive and I'm completely naked for the whole time I am there. So, yes, I get caned on the bare.'

'And that's meant to stop you from getting naked in front of me and showing me your erection? It hasn't worked very well, has it? When did you last get sent there?'

'It was about nine months ago. The same time your mother threw me out of the bedroom. I had done something your mother didn't like at all and she was furious. When Mistress Dee heard about it, I was subjected to some very harsh punishment. Let's just say I found it difficult to sit down for a week afterwards.'

Jenny snorted. 'Did you stand outside her door naked, wanking, like I just caught you doing at my door? I think that should be worth another week with a sore arse. Now that I know about this, I'm definitely going to speak with mum and get her to send you for another caning from your mistress Dee. Will you enjoy that, daddy? Your daughter sending you for punishment. Does the thought of that give you a hard on? Stand up now and prove to me that you haven't got an erection from telling me all this.'

Jenny's command was so forceful that Henry obeyed her immediately. He got up out of his chair and stood to attention. He wasn't the only fellow standing to attention. Henry's cock was pushing strongly at his zip and it was clear that it was more than half way to full erection. Why didn't he just refuse to stand up? Why, he asked himself? And then he remembered. He was a submissive. He enjoyed getting into trouble, being caught and having to be punished. He even recognized his folly in pretending this wasn't the case when he had made that foolish proposal to Maria nine months back.

Jenny was no fool. Although this was all new to her, she understood immediately. He wanted her to be in charge. He wanted her to have him sent to the dominatrix for punishment. Why else would he put himself into such a situation? Why would he have made it so easy for her to see him masturbating outside her door?

'So, daddy. You do find this exciting. I'm not a child anymore and I know you aren't getting any sex, so you are looking for other ways to get your jollies. Did you enjoy exposing yourself to me? I rather think you did, knowing that I will tell mum and you will be punished for it. You want to be caned? How many strokes did you get last time? In fact, I want you to drop your trousers before you tell me. Stand there with your cock out and tell me!'

Henry flinched at his idiocy. Was he so easy to read, and has his daughter inherited her mother's cruel streak? The answer to both questions appears to be yes. He undid his trousers and lowered them and his underwear to the ground. His cock stood out throbbing and pulsing to his heartbeat, on full display to his daughter. He knew he was in trouble but he couldn't help himself. He loved what he was doing, especially as it was his eighteen-year-old his daughter taking control of the situation. He couldn't refuse his daughter, could he? Oh, god, Maria is going to hear about this, he knew.

'The caning was the final punishment, Jenny. I was secured over the caning bench with my arms and legs bound so that I couldn't protect myself and Mistress Dee gave me forty-eight strokes of her cane.'

Jenny smiled pitilessly. 'Well, if forty-eight haven't done the job, clearly I'll have to recommend mum to ask for more.' She said, and with that she left the room. Henry's erection nearly exploded.

Once again it was over dinner that the conversation took place. Jenny brought it up first.

'Can you guess what happened this afternoon while you were out, mum?'

'Well, I know you prepared this delicious dinner, and your father mowed the lawn. Was there anything else of interest?' Maria replied, feigning innocence. She had felt the electric atmosphere in the house as soon as she walked through the door.

'There certainly was.' Jenny said, turning to her father and smiling sweetly, she added, 'He did it again. I caught him naked on the landing and he got a hard on again.'

"Henry! Is this true?' spluttered Maria. 'Again?'

'There's more, mum. He came to my door and watched as I stripped off for my shower, with his hand stroking his cock. I could see him in my mirror as he did it.'

'Good grief! Henry. You spied on our daughter, naked in her room? You know what has to be done about this, don't you?'

Poor Henry didn't have a chance to reply. Jenny got there first.

'He told me about Mistress Dee, mum. I know what she is and what she does. Dad told me she gave him forty-eight strokes of the cane and he had to be naked the whole time he was there. Is that right?'

Maria eyed her daughter thoughtfully. 'Does that upset you, darling?' she asked. 'The idea of your father submitting to a caning from a dominatrix?'

'Actually mum, I've been thinking about it ever since daddy told me and I think it's pretty cool. I like the idea. Does that make me strange?'

'Not at all darling. It makes you like me. I suppose you know that I have sent him there before, more than once. In fact, Mistress Dee has had us both in her chambers, on our knees begging for mercy albeit at different times. It's quite an enriching experience, I have to tell you. I do it for sensual pleasure, but I sent your father to her for serious punishment and it turns out he is very much the submissive. Although he doesn't enjoy the pain, he loves to debase himself in front of women and he accepts the punishments as part of his atonement.'

It was as if Henry wasn't there. The two women of his household were discussing him but he hadn't been invited to join the conversation.

'Really? He seemed quite proud when he told me he had taken so many strokes. You say he doesn't enjoy it? Well, I've already told him that I think he deserves more. Did I overstep myself, mum?'

'Not at all, darling. I think the time is ripe for you to have a bit more authority around the house. As you will have noticed, it is I who rules in this house. I now invite you to step up and feel free to take a dominant role over your father if that would please you. You may order him to do things for you and if he fails to please, you may award Black Marks. We will, of course, play this game privately amongst ourselves. We wouldn't want the neighbours to talk!'

'Black Marks, mum? What do they represent?'

'Black Marks are for minor punishments from Mistress Dee. Over the past nine months, since his last visit, I have allowed this ritual to lapse. My fault, really. But now that you are eighteen and old enough, we will resume the programme. Both you and I may award Black Marks. For more serious offences, you may award more than one. We will record each award on the board in the kitchen. One Black Mark earns your father six strokes from one of Mistress Dee's multiple instruments of flagellation. She has whips and paddles, tawses and all sorts of things. He will be beaten. Once he has accumulated twenty Black Marks, he will be taken, not sent, to Mistress Dee. You and I will be present in the punishment chamber to witness his punishment session. How does this sound to you?'

Jenny was massively turned on at the thought of all this. She could feel her pussy swelling and moisturizing as her mother spoke and her nipples hardened inside her bra. Henry, meanwhile, was sitting silently, blushing, with his head bowed, surrendering himself into his subjugation no longer just to his wife but now also to his beautiful eighteen-year-old daughter. His cock was throbbing again, hard as a post.

'That sounds just great to me, mum. Let's do it.' Jenny accepted her role gladly.

'There is one more point to add. If your father knows he has done something worthy of Black Marks, he must immediately confess to one of us. Failure to confess his misdemeanour, and subsequently being found out, will increase the Black Mark award twofold.' Maria glared at Henry who sheepishly nodded acquiescence.

'And now, there is the incident this afternoon to discuss. Tell me more, Jenny. Tell me the full story.' Maria looked across to Jenny with an inviting smile. Henry sunk a little lower into his chair.

'It's very simple, mum. I saw daddy going upstairs after mowing the lawn. I guessed he was heading for a shower. I finished my food preparation and decided to have a shower too so I went upstairs. As I was climbing the stairs, I saw him peeking out of the bathroom door, I'm pretty sure he saw me and he stepped out onto the landing stark naked. When I remonstrated with him, he just stood there and let his cock grow hard and he asked me not to tell you. I went into my room and stripped off for my shower and then noticed he must have eased my door open and he was standing there, still naked, watching me and rubbing his cock. That's it. And now I told you over dinner.'

The little bitch, thought Henry silently, she's twisting the truth to make me look even worse.

'And your father failed to report himself to me for this disgusting behaviour. He didn't apologise to you and he didn't tell me what he had done. This is a perfect example of having to apply the condition I just told you about and what happens when he fails to report his own delinquencies.'

Turning back to Henry, Maria adopted a very stern mien. 'Henry,' she started, 'I find you guilty of disgraceful conduct towards our daughter. I therefore award you five Black Marks.'

Jenny's pussy was tingling as she piped up, 'I too award you five Black Marks, daddy, for showing me your naked cock in the living room when you were telling me about how Mistress Dee caned you, tied down securely and unable to avoid your deserved punishment.'

'I didn't know about that, either.' said Maria. 'You have been a busy boy today, Henry. This morning you had a clean slate. But you have been a very bad boy and your wife and daughter have both found reason to award you punishment. By my calculation, five plus five is ten. You have been awarded ten Black Marks for offences you were trying to keep secret between you and Jenny. There is no need for us to record all this on the punishment board -- your ten Black Marks are doubled for not reporting yourself to me. You have twenty Black Marks, Henry. And, Jenny, in case you haven't been doing the sums, twenty times six earns him one hundred and twenty strikes from a variety of instruments, and he will be subjected to those before Mistress Dee applies the cane.'

MarkTass
MarkTass
188 Followers
12