Jen's Homeless Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl," Ted grinned at her. "Good luck," he said.

Jen gave him a quick peck on the lips. "I don't need luck. See you in a few minutes, love."

Ted started down the street and Jen walked down the alley. She could hear the clanking of dishes and pans through the doorway. She peered in. Just as Ted had told her, there were stacks of boxes some opened and some not. There were plastic crates full of vegetables and stacks of bottled water and other drinks. There were blocks of cheese and meat on the tables. It was everything they needed. Taking a deep breath, Jen darted inside. There was nobody near the door and if she hurried she wouldn't be caught. She stuffed the bag with carrots, onions, and lettuce. Then she grabbed several bottles of water before finding some cheese, bread, mayonnaise, crackers and croutons. Lastly, she grabbed some pepperoni and ham. The bag was overflowing and Jen turned to leave.

"Stop! Call the police!"

Someone had seen her. Jen leaped out of the doorway and sprinted down the alley. She ran and ran until it hurt to breathe. She rounded the corner a block away and saw Ted waiting for her. He noticed her running and moved off the sidewalk besides a building. Jen caught up and followed him and they both hid behind a dumpster. Jen started to giggle uncontrollably and Ted started as well.

"That was so amazing! It felt so invigorating! I have soooo much food, babe,"

Ted stared at the overflowing bag, with googly eyes. "That's great, Jen. You are amazing."

Jen blushed. No one ever complimented her. She couldn't remember the last time anyone had said anything nice about her or to her. But Ted did all the time. He was the one who was amazing.

When the coast was clear, they left their hiding spot in the alley and made their way to the hotel, Ted was talking about. They walked around the back. "This place never fills up. No one ever want's the back rooms, because of the highway noise and those flickering lights. This window used to have a broken lock. There," Ted said as he pulled the window open. "Jen can you..."

Jen knew what he wanted. He wasn't able to climb up and into it, but she was. She climbed through and Ted walked around to the front door, where she let him in. It wasn't much but it was reasonably clean, quiet, warm and wonderful compared to the last few nights.

"We should be safe here. We can lock the door, keep the lights low, and nobody should bother us. Last time I was here, they just kicked me out and threatened to call the police."

"Ted it's wonderful," Jen ran over and gave Ted the biggest hug. "Let me take care of you. I'm going to draw you a bath and then make us a wonderful dinner and put you to bet."

"Thanks babe...but," he stared.

Jen giggled. "Don't worry, I'm going to take care of that wonderful cock of yours too."

Jen drew Ted a nice hot bath. She didn't have any soap but put shampoo in it. Same thing, she thought, or close enough. She helped Ted get undressed and into the tub, then she went in and made them the best dinner she could. It seriously seemed like a feast to her.

Jen went back into the bathroom to help Ted finish up. She could see the tip of his cock sticking up above the water. It was like an erotic submarine periscope.

"Oh Ted! Does that thing every stay down?" She giggled, sitting on the edge of the tub.

"I ah...no, but generally it's under control. It's just that you're so beautiful and I swear Jen. I've never been with no girl as hot and wonderful and as beautiful as you."

Jen blushed. "Well you're going to have to stop lying, but thank you. Let me help you."

Jen reached into the water, grabbing Teds big, hard cock. She started to stroke him.

"Oh, thank you sugar," Ted croaked, leaning back with his eyes closed.

"Don't thank me. I like pleasing you and you deserve it. It's my duty. Let me make you cum, babe,"

Ted had his eyes closed, with an expression of absolute pleasure on his face as Jen jacked him off in the bath water. She slowly rubbed her hand up and down his cock. She increased her pace a little and Ted started to buck up in the water, splashing Jen a little bit.

"Stop," she said softly, leaning in and kissing him on the lips. "You need to relax. Let me do all the work, baby."

Ted sank back down into the water and Jen resumed jacking his cock. She increased her grip and speed. Ted gasped and tensed up a little and then Ted erupted like an ocean volcano. He shot spurt after spurt of his semen into the air and it splattered back onto the water. Jen kept stroking him until there was no more cum, gently releasing him and pulling her hand out of the water.

"There you go baby. All better,"

"Oh god yes, he croaked,"

"I'm going to go finish up the sandwiches. Join me when you're ready," Jen left Ted to come down from his orgasm.

Ted came out a few minutes later, looking better than he had all day. They ate and ate until they couldn't move and then lay in bed together and watched an old movie on TV. Jen thought that it had been the perfect day. The only thing that would have made it better would have been Ted fucking her senseless again, but he wasn't in shape to do that yet. Jen thought about riding him, but again, didn't want to put any undue stress on Ted. She made a mental note to suck him off in the morning, though. She knew he would need that again and she couldn't wait to swallow another one of his big loads.

They fell asleep in each other's arms with episodes of Perry Mason running in the background.

In the morning, true to form, Jen woke Ted up by pulling his shorts down and sucking his fat cock into her mouth. She slobbered on his shaft as she bobbed her head up and down it. She firmly grabbed his large balls with her tiny hand. God he had large balls. Had she noticed that before? He started to harden and lengthen in her mouth. Soon his thick cock was stretching her lips as she sucked him. She knew he was awake when he put a hand on the back of her head, gently guiding her and urging her on.

"Oh god, I love waking up like this, sugar!"

Jen pulled her mouth off of his cock. "Good. Then I promise to wake you up like this every morning." She sucked him back into her mouth and noisily slurped on his cock. Saliva was leaking out of her mouth. She squeezed his balls a little bit.

"Oh...Oh God, here it is," he warned a second before he blasted his load into her mouth. Thick ropes of cum splattered across her tongue and the back of her throat and she swallowed every last drop.

"Sugar, we should get out of here before they start cleaning the rooms," Ted said.

"I agree," Jen replied. "I forgot to shower last night, I'm sorry. Let me grab one now and we'll go. Can you pack our stuff?" She asked as she peeled off her clothes and ran into the bathroom.

Not that they had much stuff. Ted packed up everything he could in the couple of bags that they had. Jen felt a thousand times better after her shower. She hadn't realized how dirty she had been. Her clothes still stunk a little bit but they were still wearable and it wasn't bothering Ted.

She stood in the bathroom looking at herself in the mirror. She still looked mostly the same, but she looked a little older, her eyes were harder and Jen thought she looked...tougher. Her hair, though clean, was matted and messy; a wild birds nest. She didn't have a comb to clean it with or any conditioner to untangle it. It wasn't bad. She kind of liked it. Her mother would hate it. That was for sure. Jen decided that she would never comb it again.

Ted came in, put his arm around her and looked at the mirror with her. They certainly were an odd couple Jen thought. They both looked like stereotypical homeless people, Jen thought. She was missing a coat though, she had to get a coat. She really looked at Ted then. The first real look, in the light. He was haggard, old, missing a few teeth, and weather beaten, but he was still handsome in a rugged way. He was deeply tanned, with the perfect amount of stubble. He had the kindest eyes she thought she'd ever seen.

Jen, what are you doing? She thought to herself. She didn't know. She felt alive, that was for sure.

"Sugar, we have to go," Ted said, pulling her out of the bathroom with him.

"Let me look first," Jen said. "You're definitely better, but I can run and distract them if I need to."

Jen slowly opened the door and peered outside. The coast was clear. "Come on," she hissed back at Ted and then they were away. There wasn't anyone out front, and they made it all the way around the corner of the hotel without being seen. "I was so scared there was going to be a manager there or something," Jen giggled as they made their way down the street.

"Still need me to show you to the bus station," Ted said quietly, not looking at Jen. "A promise is a promise and I am a man of my word." He looked dejected.

"Um...I thought that I might stay around for a few more days...with you," Jen squeezed Ted's hand.

Ted's whole face brightened. "Really?"

"Yeah...so...where to now?"

"Well I've been thinking that we need to get you a coat first," He said. "We could use another hot meal too, so let's go to the Salvation Army today. I just know they'll give you a coat and maybe a hat too and sometimes they have bags and other things...especially for the ladies."

"Okay, let's go," Jen said happily, glad that Ted was going to let her hang with him, still.

They walked for the better part of the morning, before finally getting to their destination. There was small line by a front door, and Ted led them over to it. "Once we get inside they'll, well you'll see,"

The morning sun felt really good to Jen, but she knew the night would be cold and she hadn't a clue where they would stay. She took a good look around. There were dozens of people milling about. Some of them were talking, some were smoking, and a few looked like they were in some kind of crisis and a few of them were really scary looking.

"Ted, besides those guys in the alley that were after me, have you ever had any trouble or has anyone ever attacked you?"

Ted chuckled as the line moved forward. "Life on the streets is tough, Jen. Finding you has been one of the few bright spots. I know I drink too much, but I...well it's tough to get away."

"Yeah," Jen said quietly. It had been an eventful couple of days with near death experiences, unbearable cold, criminal activities and ambulance rides, but she was getting a sense that what to her was an adventure was a dreary, daily existence for Ted. Maybe her parents could help. Shit, Jen thought, they wouldn't even help her.

They were inside the doorway before Jen could continue this line of thought. Ted went one way and Jen the other. There were several tables set up and people were asking questions and giving things to the other homeless people. Jen got to the table.

"You're so young," A kind eyes woman said to Jen. She looked very concerned. "How old are you, dear?"

"I'm eighteen. Jen did still have her ID in her skirt pocket, but not much else that she had left home with. Her phone was long dead. She fished the ID out of her pocket and showed the lady.

"Do you have anywhere to go?" the lady asked her.

"We...we don't yet, but we'll figure it out," Jen said, determinedly.

"We?" The lady asked her.

Jen pointed to Ted. The lady scrunched her face up and looked even more alarmed. "Are you okay? Do you need help?" she whispered to Jen, so that Ted couldn't hear.

Jen picked up on the lady's concern and was actually mad. Ted was harmless and she was an adult. She could make her own decisions. "I'm fine...but..."

"But what dear?" The lady leaned forward in concern.

"I could really use a coat...it's been really cold,"

"Oh lord, dear, of course!" The lady nearly fell over herself, turning around and scouring her shelving before deciding on a thick, black woolen coat, black gloves, and a bright green beanie. "Here dear, this should help." She also handed Jen a blanket and some flyers for abused women, substance abuse and prostitution.

Jen thanked her, taking everything without commenting. Jen moved through the line and got some toiletries as well. Ted had gotten a few things of his own and together they left.

They walked a few blocks and Ted led them down an alley. There were actual tents lining it. Almost like a little encampment or homeless village. Ted knew just where he was going and knelt down in front of a large, yellow one in the middle of the alley. "Carl," he called out. He waited for a few moments and then a very fat man unzipped the front and looked out.

"Ted!" he exclaimed in a big grin.

Ten handed him a couple of bottles of water and a new blanket and the man opened the flap so that they could both enter. The tent was stuffed with bags and blankets and all sorts of stuff but there was plenty of room for the three of them to sit.

"How you been, Carl," Ted asked.

"Oh you know," he had been eyeing Jen hungrily since he saw her. "Who's this?" he asked.

"This is my friend Jen," Ted said, putting an arm around Jen. "She's okay."

"Oh good! Good!" Carl laughed. "Then I'm your friend too, Jen," he said jovially. "Here, look what I scored today." He pulled out a two large bottles of Irish whisky.

"Oh, Carl! You always come through," Ted said taking one of the bottles, opening it and gulping a large drink of it."

"Ted...should you? You know?" Jen asked, concerned.

"It's okay sugar. Here," he handed Jen the bottle and she took a big drink as well, feeling really warm and lightheaded.

Carl was watching her intently. "You a lightweight, Jen?" he laughed.

Jen felt angry and felt the need to prove that she belonged here. "Fuck no," she said and took another huge drink.

Both Ted and Carl laughed and Jen joined them, not really knowing what was so funny. She felt better already though. Irish whiskey was good for that. The three of them talked and laughed and drank until both bottles were empty. Jen kept nodding off after that. She was leaned against Ted.

"It's hot in here, baby," she murmured.

"Let's take your shirt off then," Ted offered, helpfully.

"Good Idea," Jen said, sitting up straight. She peeled her shirt off and put it with her coat, hat and blanket.

"Oh them's some nice titties," Carl complimented her.

"Thanks," Jen said a little sheepishly, but feeling very proud. These guys really knew how to say the right things and make a girl feel good.

"Let's take the skirt and pants off too, sugar," Ted said.

Jen laid back, lifting her ass off the ground so that Ted could pull them off easily.

"Oh god!" Carl exclaimed. "That's a nice pussy too, Jen,"

He was a bit cruder than Ted, but Jen still appreciated the compliment. "Thank you," she replied.

"Hey Jen?" Carl asked.

Jen was lying flat on her back, eyes closed, enjoying how buzzed she was. A never a big drinker like this before meeting Ted, she found that she really enjoyed it. "What Carl?" She asked back.

"I was wondering if...well if Ted don't mind, that is. Um. Could you suck my dick?"

Jen thought about how Carl was sharing his big warm tent with them and she really did owe him. He wasn't so bad. "Yeah," Jen rolled over onto her hands and knees, facing Carl.

Carl had taken his pants off already and was sitting down with a boner that was pointing right at Jen. She giggled. "Shit...okay...hang on...lay on your back,"

Carl did. Jen crawled over to him and lowered her mouth to his cock. He smelled a bit of sweat, but Jen slid her mouth over his cock head and down his shaft. Ted had moved up behind her and inserted a finger into Jen's pussy. She was already soaking wet with arousement. She'd been constantly aroused since that first night with Ted. Alcohol only made it worse.

"Munggn..." she moaned around Carl's cock as Ted inserted another finger. She took Carl deeper into her mouth and against the back of her throat. He wasn't nearly as big as Ted and she could take almost his entire cock into her mouth as she sucked on him.

Carl had both of his hands on Jen's head and was thrusting his cock up into Jen's mouth.

"Unnnmmmpff," Jen grunted as Carl removed his fingers and slid his cock deep into her pussy. This was just like a porn her friend Remy had shown her. Jen had been horrified at the time but now she realized just how wrong she had been. This was awesome.

Ted was fucking her hard from behind as Jen sucked with all of her might on Carl's cock. Apparently Ted had made full recovery, because he had a firm grip on her thighs and was really plowing into her. Jen grunted around Carl's cock with every powerful thrust of Ted's cock. He was so deep. This was by far, Jen's favorite sexual position now.

Without warning, Carl starting shooting his load into Jen's mouth. It wasn't as much as Ted usually came and Jen found herself disappointed. She still made a big show of drinking down his load and sucking his cock dry. She didn't want to disappoint her new friend.

"Oh god, that was so good, Jen," Carl gasped.

Jen had collapsed forward against Carl's big belly as Ted mercilessly fucked her. Soon Jen was cumming too. She moaned in pleasure. "Oh god...oh....fuck...ahhh,"

Ted was in synch with her and shot his load deep in Jen's pussy several seconds later. The three of them collapsed onto the floor and Jen feel asleep soon after.

She awoke, still naked, but warm covered in blankets. Carl was sitting up next to her already drinking. He noticed that Jen was awake and started to remove his pants.

"One to start the day, Jen? Ted said you wouldn't mind,"

That was a little presumptuous of both of them, Jen thought, but moved the blankets off of her anyway. Just the thought of Carl fucking her this early, had already made Jen wet. Jen found that really, really wanted Carl to fuck her. She wanted to feel his big belly on top of her as he fucked her. She spread her legs wide. Ted moved between her legs and on top of Jen. He had a really large belly, but jen liked the feel of him on top of her. He was inside her with one quick thrust and began pumping away.

Jen found that his large girth and weight, combined with his technique had her worked up in no time. She wrapped her legs around him as best she could and enjoyed this early morning fuck. Carl felt amazing. He was rubbing against her in just the right way as he fucked her.

"God, Carl, you have me cuming already," Jen grunted. She came hard, as Carl continued to fuck her. "Oh shit that feels good," Jen whimpered.

It didn't take Carl long to cum, himself. He pulled out of Jen and started to shoot his load onto Jen's belly. "Uh....ung....ah fuck!" He stroked his cock to get the last of his load out. Her belly was covered in his spunk. He had shot quite a load onto her.

"Carl, you know you could have cum in me. I don't mind."

"Oh no!" Carl said quickly, as he pulled his underwear and pants on. "That pussy is Ted's and he's the only one, what is allowed to cum in it Jen."

Jen admired Carl's code of morals and his willpower to pull out. Ted had told her on numerous occasions how good her pussy felt.

"Well thank you!" Jen said, getting dressed herself.

Ted entered a short time later with some bottled water and candy bars. He looked at Jen and Carl and burst out laughing. "I can tell you was already at it! Oh shit. I knew you would."

"You mad, babe?" Jen asked.

"No...shit no, but we have to go. I need to stop by the clinic and get my pills for my heart. I nearly forgot and my chest actually hurts a little."

Jen quickly got up and gathered up all of their stuff. "Oh no! Come on. I haven't been taking care of you. I should have remembered. Let's go."

"See you tonight, guys?"

"You bet," Ted answered Carl

"Bye Carl," Jen gave Carl a kiss on the cheek. "It was a real pleasure meeting you," Jen said, meaning it. She really did like Carl. She liked all of Ted's friends. It was way better than the icy hell that was her home and her mean parents.