Jen's Trip to the Beach Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oops! Sorry, I slipped," she said. Her heart was beating fast. The events of the last couple days had gotten her wound up, and she wasn't going to waste any time in getting what she needed.

"I hope you don't mind; I think you might need a wash instead of a massage." She got down off the bench and kneeled between his legs, ignoring the hesitant 'uhhhh' coming from his mouth. She reached and used both hands, one on his ball sack and the other his shaft. She was thrilled to feel it expand in her grip. Holding it lightly between forefinger and thumb, she pulled it to her mouth.

A faint 'wait' was also ignored as she dipped her head down over her husband's cock and let a gobbet of drool drip onto where his head should be. The steam was preventing any real, clear sight, and so she decided to use her lips as seeing-eye tools. She moved her head lower until she felt him lightly touch her lips, and then started to lick around the crown. Jen momentarily wondered if the steam was making him feel different.

Just as that thought penetrated her fog of lust, she pushed his cock between her lips and took it into her mouth in one movement. It definitely felt different. This wasn't her husband's penis.

Jen sat for a moment, her mouth full of hard dick. She processed the 'uhhh' and the 'wait' again, this time much differently. She was giving someone else a blowjob. Just then she heard a tentative sound from him, "Mom... "

As in the change tent before, she couldn't help it. It was human nature. All of her senses engaged in overdrive as she sat still for longer than she should have. The smell of his musk in her nostrils. The feel of his hard cock in her mouth. The taste of his pre-cum as it oozed onto her palate from his slit. The velvety skin surrounding his shaft, his pubic hair tickling her hand. Like the image in the tent, all of these sensations were being catalogued and stored for posterity.

She pulled her head up, intent on removing her mouth from him, when she heard a different noise. This time it was a long groan. She felt him pulse once in her mouth before he started to cum, sending ribbons of semen deep into her throat.

Long practice giving Allan blowjobs meant she was only caught off guard for a millisecond before she was instinctively swallowing, sending the gobbets of cum down her throat. The feel of his cock throbbing in her mouth sent her into autopilot. She knew what to do, and so milked him for every drop of cum. After several seconds the volume of cum shooting from him slowed down until eventually she had fully swallowed her son's load. She finished by pulling her mouth off him and stroking his penis from root to tip, licking up the final oozing remnants of his seed. It had been entirely instinct borne of experience and reflex. It left her with her son's cock in her hand, his cum on her tongue, and her belly full of semen.

She sat back on her haunches, drooping penis cradled in one hand. What to do now?

Trying to cover up for her mistake, she got back on the bench and said lightly, "There you go, babe. I'm glad we got this time away from Ben. I'd ask you to do me but I think we're out of time."

Dressing as fast as she could, she left the steam room and got changed. What the hell was that? Why had Ben come in the steam room, instead of Allen? She snorted at her pun, then sobered as she remembered she'd just assaulted her own son.

She went to their room to confront her husband about why he hadn't joined her, but when she got there, he was asleep in bed. The light bulb went on in her head. He'd gone for a nap and sent Ben instead, not knowing Jen was going to jump him. Jen sat down on the other queen, her head swimming. The reality of what she'd done was starting to hit. What to do about Ben?

She waited for her son to come back and after a few minutes he did. He walked in and saw her there, and then looked at Allan. His face turned a very deep red.

"Sorry Mom, I tried to warn you."

"Wait, let's go talk elsewhere so we don't disturb your Dad."

***

In the lobby they found a section of cushy chairs off to one side, with no one around. She started to gesture to them when Ben grabbed her arm and pointed at a room. 'Business Center' was on a sign on the door. There was no one in the center, so they closed the door for privacy.

Jen looked at Ben, as he looked back. She really had no idea what to say.

She cleared her throat, tasting the faint remnant of his semen on the back of her tongue, which brought back all of the memories of his penis in her mouth. She felt her face burn.

"Mom, I'm really sorry, I - "

She interrupted, "No, I'm sorry, at first I thought you were your father, but once I realized, I was just so surprised I froze, and then it was too late."

Ben's eyes went wide as he said, "You knew it was me? You sounded like you were talking to Dad."

Jen shook her head and fessed up. "That was just a coverup. Once I'd... put your penis in my mouth I knew it wasn't your father. Yours is very different from your father's. I was trying to figure out what to do when you finished in my mouth and I just went on instinct."

Talking about it caused the memory to surface, distracting her momentarily. She shook her head to clear it. She had to focus.

"Are you okay?" she asked. "I know the last thing you wanted or expected was your own mother forcing herself on you."

Ben gave a sickly smile and nodded. "Yeah, I was surprised, but I think I'll get over it."

"Are you sure? We can come up with an excuse and cut the trip short if you'd rather not be around me right now."

"No! I'm having a great time. I didn't expect you to do... that... in the steam room but I'm equally at fault. I should have pushed you away or something. I was just so surprised; I froze up too."

Jen nodded agreement. "Yes, exactly. We didn't mean for it to happen, and it'll never happen again. And, we won't ever say anything to your father." The last was a mixture of statement and question, looking for him to agree.

"Yes, absolutely! We'll just move on and have fun with the rest of the trip."

Jen opened her arms for a hug. "So, we're good?" Her son embraced her and they hugged for the appropriate amount of time, no more, before letting go.

"I'm going to wake your father so we can grab some dinner. Do you want to meet us in the restaurant?" she asked.

Ben agreed to grab them a table and they split up.

As Jen rode the elevator to their floor, she examined the events of her life over the last hour. She felt a mixture of shame, hysteria, and amazement at what had happened. It would take a while to put it behind her, she was sure.

After waking Allen, they both arrived in the restaurant to find Ben at a table, talking to the hostess. As they walked up, she glanced at them and smiled. "Are these your parents?" she asked. "Ben here was asking what was fun to do around here. There's a few tourist attractions but I was just explaining that the best thing to do was a local secret."

Jen and Allen sat down while she explained, "If you go about a half hour inland there's a trail that leads up into the hills. It's a 2-hour hike, and at the end of it is a waterfall that is the tallest in the area."

The hostess was smiling as she spoke, her enthusiasm infectious. "The sun hits on the waterfall around noon and makes these wonderful rainbows, and there's a swimming area at the base of the waterfall. I highly recommend it for both the swim and the hike. It's not too strenuous if you take it slow."

Jen looked to see what Allen and Ben's reactions were. Allen looked doubtful but Ben's face was lit up.

"That sounds awesome! Can we do that tomorrow? I want to do it," he said.

"I'm in, what about you, hon?" Jen asked.

Allen hemmed a bit, not committing, instead saying, "Well it sounds interesting. We'll have to see what our schedule is tomorrow. Can you give us directions to the trailhead in case we decide to go?" he asked the hostess.

She nodded and said, "I'll write up where to go and drop it off in a bit. You won't regret it." With that she smiled politely and left.

Jen shook her head and said to Allan, "You don't want to go, do you? Why not?"

Allen grimaced. "I've been struggling with this ankle issue for a month now, there's no way I can do a 4 hour round trip hike. It sounds great but I'm pretty much restricted to beach activities."

"Oh, is that still bugging you? That's too bad. I thought it had cleared up. Well, I guess that's that." Jen picked up her menu, knowing that that wasn't, in fact, that.

On cue, Ben piped up. "Aw come on, what? We've already seen the beach, and tourist stuff is lame. This waterfall sounds awesome, and if it's truly a secret then it won't be crowded. Mom? Can we go? Dad doesn't have to come, but we can do it."

Jen looked up from her menu at Allen. He looked back and then shrugged and said, "Whatever, it's up to you. All I know is I'm not going."

"Please, Mom? It sounds fun, and you don't have a bum ankle. I'll carry the food and everything."

Jen raised her eyebrow. He was bargaining pretty hard. "Just the food? What about the towels? Swimsuits? I'm not hiking in a swimsuit, so we'll need to change when we're up there."

"Yes, yes, everything. Come on, Mom, it'll be fun."

Jen laughed and said, "Yes, we can go. Make sure to get the directions from the hostess and we'll set off in the morning."

Ben pumped his fist and said, "Yes! This is going to be great."

***

That night, after an evening spent looking around the newest section of beach, they found themselves at, the family headed to their room.

Jen went to the washroom first, doing her night time routine and changing into her nightgown. When she opened the door, she almost ran straight into Ben who was waiting outside.

"Oh! Can't hold it, eh?" she asked, as she stepped around him.

"Sorry Mom, I shouldn't have had that extra coke at dinner." He ducked into the washroom and slammed the door and very soon after Jen could hear the sound of urine hitting the toilet. Her mind started to free associate subconsciously. The sound of him peeing standing up was because he was a man. Men had penises. He had a penis. She had seen, and tasted, his penis just a few hours ago. His penis tasted quite good.

It was then that her conscious brain caught up and she noticed that not only was her tongue moving in her mouth, as if seeking to taste something not there, but there were other things going on. A tingling swept over her breasts, ending at her areola. Her nipples grew in the space of a few seconds to their hardest, and she felt a warm rush in her groin.

Jen looked at Allen on their bed, flicking through channels on the TV, waiting for his turn in the washroom. She couldn't reconcile what was going on. Her body was humming, charged for sex, but the source of her arousal was her son, not her husband.

She suddenly felt exposed, standing there, as if Allen would not only see her turned on, but also what had turned her on. She quickly walked to the bed, her heart pounding as she climbed under the covers. It wasn't enough, so she faced away from him and pulled the covers up to her chin. This was better, but her body was still on fire from her inappropriate thoughts. She needed to stop having this physical reaction and get her head on straight. 'Sleep would help!' she thought and closed her eyes.

It didn't help. Now her mind was free to flit where it would, and it kept bringing up all of the memories of her son. The first memory was how impressive his cock had looked in the change tent, dangling above his large ball sack. Her hand twitched as she recalled the feel of his cock under her head in the car. Next came the memory of her mouth open, lips spread, as she took in the details of his cock in her mouth. She could almost taste his cum again, remembering it washing over her palate as he blasted into her mouth. The same cum that then coated her tongue as pure instinct caused her to start swallowing load after load.

Jen was now in such a heightened state of arousal that she could feel her pussy drenched between her legs. She brushed her arms across her nipples, feeling them hard but tender, sending signals to her body that she was ready to fuck. Curse this trip with Ben! If they'd been at home, she could have jumped Allan and satiated her needs. As it was, she just lay there and tried her best to ignore it all.

She lay there, memories playing over and over, and examined her feelings. Yes, it had been pure reflex to swallow his cum when he orgasmed in her mouth, but there had also been something else. A primal element. A part of her that was so very pleased she could cause a man to orgasm so easily. A part of her now that wanted to do it again.

She combined the detailed visual memory she had from the tent with the visceral taste and touch memory from the steam room. Put together it was the most pleasurable penis she'd had the privilege of experiencing.

Jen lay in bed next to her husband, stunned at this reaction to her son's penis. It was only a penis, lots of men had one, and she'd seen lots of them. This had to be a side effect of the amount of time since she'd last been intimate with Allen, right? She dipped one hand down to her pussy and pushed the heel of her hand on her mons. A wave of pleasure washed through her, and she thought maybe it was more than that.

Eventually Ben finished in the washroom, and Allen jumped up to take his place, leaving her with her son. She did her best to keep her eyes closed but they seemed to drift open on their own. She watched him as, wearing nothing but his usual boxers, he walked over to grab a book. Was it her imagination, or could she see his penis swaying in his underwear as he walked?

She watched him walk to his bed and pick up a pillow to fluff it. This caused his pelvis to sway and the bulge in his boxers to sway as well. Jen closed her eyes to avoid looking at her son's crotch, but the image stayed, and now without vision her brain went into overdrive imagining his penis and balls rocking between his legs.

It was too far. There was no way she could let this continue. She rolled over and lay with her eyes closed, firmly not thinking of anything until sleep took her.

***

The next morning Ben woke up early and started pestering Jen to get up. He wanted to get going on their hike and wouldn't take 'later' for an answer. She told him to get her some coffee, and he ran out of the room. Grumbling, Jen sat up and gasped as her thoughts of the night before came rushing back. Shame washed over her, and she quickly checked to make sure Allan was asleep, not sitting next to her judging. He was.

In the cold light of day, she felt rational again, and she felt awful. Clearly, she'd been thinking with her pussy brain last night. How could she have been lusting after her own son?

This was something she could defeat; she was sure of it. It would just take some mental discipline and restraint. If she felt her mind wandering that way, she would shut it down, and at the soonest opportunity she would quench her lust with her husband.

So far there had been no real harm done. Sure, she'd put her mouth on him, a blowjob, in the steam room - she felt her thoughts wandering again, and firmly reined them in - but that had been cleared up. Time was her best ally at putting this behind her.

Grabbing some pants and a t-shirt, she went into the bathroom for a shower, focusing on practical topics. Planning what to do to prepare for the hike was practical, and so by the time she was done in the bathroom and dressed, she had their trip all planned out.

Two hours later, prepped and fed, with directions in hand, mother and son were in the car driving to the start of the hike. It was a 30-minute drive that they spent in silence, but it was a comfortable silence. She concentrated on driving while Ben checked out the scenery.

The parking at the start of the hike was just a dirt pull-off next to a forest. There were a couple other cars there already, and Jen could see a couple of people with backpacks headed along a trail that disappeared amongst the trees. She parked and they grabbed their gear. Despite Ben's promises to carry everything, she still had a light pack with her clothes and the towels. He had the rest.

Setting out on the trail, Jen was glad they were doing this. It was a nice neutral activity that would occupy her mind and let them both move on from the incident the day before. For Ben's side, it appeared he had forgotten all about it, which she was grateful for.

The trail they were on was not professionally maintained, matching the hostess's description of a local secret. It roamed through the trees and over roots, the only real hint there was a trail being strips of tape wrapped around branches. It made for a kind of game, stopping at each strip to locate the next strip to hike to.

The hostess was again proved right when two hours later they crested a rise in the trail and walked into a small clearing. At the far end was a pool, and tumbling into it was the tallest waterfall Jen had ever seen. It wasn't very wide, the amount of water was relatively small, but it fell a long way. There was a hint of mist in the air, and the ground around the water was covered in moss.

"Wow! This is beautiful!" she said, smiling at Ben.

He nodded absently, staring at the area in awe. "This was worth two hours of walking. I'm so glad we came!" he said, now smiling back at her. He dumped his pack and ran to the water, Jen following along behind more slowly. The sun was just cresting over the trees, warming up the area. She figured they'd have a good 4 hours of direct sunshine as there wasn't a cloud in the sky.

Together they checked the area out, finding a nice soft extra mossy spot to place a blanket that was close to the water. Jen unpacked the food and they had a snack, sitting comfortably and relaxing.

Snack done, Ben grabbed his suit and ran to a bush to change. Jen pondered what she wanted to do. A dip would be nice after the hike, but the day wouldn't truly warm up for another hour. She thought back to the hikers they'd seen entering the trail before them. They'd never seen anyone else on the trail, and no one else was here. Was there a branch of the trail they'd missed? Also, as this was a location known to the locals, she expected to see at least one or two other groups. Not that she was complaining, the solitude was nice.

Shrugging the thought away, she took out a book and sat back against a rock to read for a bit. Ben burst from the bushes and threw his clothes by his pack, continuing on at a run to leap into the water. Jen watched him go, smiling at his enthusiasm.

She was proud of herself for not having had any more inappropriate thoughts since the night before. She'd beaten her horny brain. Exercise and nature were the cure.

Going back to her book, she read while she listened to Ben swim around. She looked up occasionally when he would shout out about a new discovery. When he swam out to the waterfall itself, she was a bit concerned, but he was fine of course; he was a strong swimmer.

An hour later, the area having warmed up a lot, Jen grabbed her own suit and went to change. Finding a full enough bush to hide behind, she shucked off her hiking pants and shirt, and put on the one piece suit she'd brought. It was light blue and fairly conservative, not showing any cleavage.

The moss was cool under her feet as she dropped her clothes off at the blanket and walked the couple steps to the water. The sun beat down from above but the water was still cool on the toe she dipped in for a test.

"Come on, Mom, it's nice when you get in!" yelled Ben from the waterfall.

"Yeah, yeah... don't rush me," she said, not particularly loudly. She stepped in slowly, using a few big rocks to lower herself in, pausing to adjust to the cool water. Once she was in up to her chest, she dove the rest of the way. The cold water was both a shock and a relief from the sun above. She could feel the water cleaning away the dried sweat from the hike, and when she emerged from the water halfway to the waterfall, she felt refreshed and awake.