Jen's Trip to the Beach Pt. 02

Story Info
Perverted mother can't hold back.
9.9k words
4.71
91.2k
166

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen slowly emerged out of her sleep stupor. She could feel Allen cuddled up behind her, being the big spoon. She burrowed backwards into his warmth, content to keep her eyes closed and sleep a bit longer. Alas her brain had other ideas, and so she just lay there, memories from the day before springing forth. The trip to the waterfall. Her orgasms. Her realization of exactly how depraved she was. The thought of her son naked in the sunlight caused a warmth to spread through her groin.

She pressed her legs together, laying there on her side, her husband sleeping peacefully behind her, unaware of her deviant thoughts. If only they were alone in the room, she could take advantage of him. Fuck out the deviance with some wholesome husband and wife loving. Maybe...

Allen's arm was loosely draped over her middle, his legs pressed up against the back of hers, his chest warming her back. She could feel his breath on her neck, tickling her, raising goosebumps. Maybe, if she could wake him up, they could have a little fun without waking Ben.

She slid her hand under his arm and behind her butt, slowly feeling around until she found the waistband to his boxers. Slipping her hand inside, Jen traced her fingers along his belly until she encountered his quiescent cock. Feather touches along his length produced a pleasing response. She could feel it stir under her fingertips, thickening, lengthening, warming. Soon her light caresses had his penis pushing into her lower back.

She felt the arm around her middle jerk as Allen stirred. She heard a low moan behind her as she continued to tease his tool. She expected to keep the play up under the covers for a while but was surprised as Allen pulled her tightly to him, pushing his cock against her ass, her hand caught between them.

"Wait, slow down, I don't want to wake - " her whisper was interrupted by his hand coming up and covering her mouth. She stopped, and then nodded in understanding. He slowly let go of her, and then he was pushing his boxers down, freeing both her hand and his now throbbing hot dick. He followed up with her pyjama bottoms and panties, pushing them down as well, leaving her ass naked. She felt one hand pull her cheek up, letting his meat nestle into her crack, and he started to grind into her.

Jen forgot all about Ben, instead concentrating on the feel of her husband's cock rubbing up and down her ass. His one hand now gripped her hip, pulling her into him, while the other hand snaked under her and took a rough hold of her breast. He was like an animal, thrusting and grunting against her. His urgency infected her, her pussy was now flowing with moisture, aching for him to push his cock inside her, but he just kept grinding. She felt his own juices flowing now, precum leaking from his cock, spreading on her ass, lubricating them both.

"Please... " she whispered. "Put it in."

With those words she felt him pull his pelvis away from her. She lifted her leg, tilting her hips back to give him as much access as possible. She dipped her hand between her legs and ran her fingers through her lips, coating her fingers in her own juices, ready to help him find his target. She felt his cock head drag down her ass before popping free between her thighs. This was it. He pushed forward.

"Fuck," she whispered, as she felt his hard love muscle spread her labia. His precum covered head slipped through her lubed fingers, just missing her vagina, and speared her clit. A moan escaped her throat as his blunt head ground against her love button.

"You missed," she moaned. He pulled back for another try, and now her wetness was covering his cock as he ran his shaft back along her pussy. The feel of his hard, wet, rampant dick dragging along her lips forced an 'ahhhhh' from her open mouth. Just as his head retreated enough to enter her, he grunted into her neck and gripped her hips and tit harder. Was he? Her question was answered as she felt jets of warm spunk hit her hand as he came. It spewed out in reams, covering her cupped palm, dripping onto her thigh.

"Fuck," she said again, as she realized he was done, and she was nowhere near satisfied. In fact, as his cock finished pulsing its load, a load which now covered her hand, thigh and pussy, she heard him start to breathe steadily again. His hands relaxed and he rolled over. He'd fallen back asleep!

She opened her eyes for the first time, expecting to see the other queen bed in the room across from her, with her son sleeping in it. But there was no bed, just blank white. It took a few seconds for her eyes to focus and her brain to understand that she was actually staring at a wall. What? Where was she?

Heart beating loud enough to wake the neighbours, the confused mother half rolled over. She was in Ben's bed. When had she got here? She froze, the cum all over her crotch had a whole new meaning. Had she mistaken beds again after a midnight pee? She had no memory of waking up. As she wracked her brain for answers she rolled to the edge of the bed. She couldn't be caught in his bed when her men woke up.

As she sat up she saw Allen in the other bed, still sleeping, facing the wall. Relief and chagrin warred in her head as she stood up, pulling her panties up with one hand. She padded to the bathroom to wash herself, cleaning her hand and then her thighs and pussy as best she could.

The cum-covered Mom could not understand how or what had just happened. The last thing she remembered was going to sleep in her own bed, content with her post-shower-orgasm glow. She was conflicted about lusting after her son, but the confession to herself had seemed a private thing. Now here she was, waking up in his bed? That could be a problem, if she hadn't woken up when she did there'd be some awkward conversations.

And what about what had just happened? Her mind whirled at the thought of what she had done with Ben. Standing in the washroom, staring at herself in the mirror, her excitement increased ten-fold. Her nipples contracted into hard points as the very vivid, fresh memories played back. Thoughts of his rigid rod running along her pussy caused another flood. Her hand was back in her panties now, fingers plunging inside of her vagina. She pushed hard, echoing the rough treatment he had given her in bed. As her hips rolled, swallowing her digits, she could hear the wet squishing sounds of her own finger-fucking. Her breasts swayed in her shirt, the diamond nipples rubbing against the fuzzy material. She gripped one tit in her hand, squeezing until the sensation ran down to join her dripping finger-filled cunt.

It was like this, eyes closed, mouth gaping, that Jen came for the third time in 24 hours thinking about her son. As her legs quivered with pleasure, she had to let go her breast to grab the sink, leaning on it for support. She'd never had orgasms this intense before. The waves of her pleasure caused her own pussy to grip her fingers, juice cascading from her, coating her thighs and dripping on her panties.

How could anyone resist this? How could a normal person not want this kind of pleasure all of the time? Why was the world so unfair as to make the source of this pleasure her own son? As her orgasm slowed, Jen gently pulled her fingers out of herself and sat down on the toilet to let her legs recover strength.

Eventually she felt steady enough to stand and pull up her panties, wet as they were. Checking for anyone waking up, Jen stealthily retrieved her pyjama bottoms from Ben's bed, pulling them on. There was nothing she could do about his boxers being pushed down; she couldn't risk waking him. Hopefully he'd just think he did it in his sleep...which he had done! Hadn't he? She still wasn't sure if he had been awake during that. Did she want him to have been? The way he had taken control, changing her teasing into his taking, took her breath away.

Slipping into her own bed, Jen soon drifted off to sleep. Fatigue from the previous day's hike, and her midnight adventure in her son's bed led to a deep and dreamless sleep.

When she awoke that morning, she was relieved to find herself in her own bed. The sleepwalking or whatever had moved her to Ben's bed hadn't repeated itself. But what if it repeated tonight? The thought caused a thrill of desire and dread to run through her heart.

Soon the realization hit that she was alone in the room. Sitting up to confirm, she spotted a note on the side table.

Mom,

Dad and I let you sleep in case you were tired from the hike yesterday. We've gone for breakfast, if we're still not back when you wake, come join us.

Ben

Jen smiled at their thoughtfulness, and the light tone of the note. Maybe he really was asleep? Or maybe he was keeping her wandering to himself. Threads of unease at not knowing which it was haunted her as she showered and dressed. Once down in the restaurant she found her men just finishing eating.

"Hey Honey, there you are. Did you sleep well?" Allen asked. He gave her a wide smile. He seemed not to suspect anything at least. Ben didn't look up from his bacon.

"Good! The sleep in was nice, I think I had a rough sleep to start," she said. She kept one eye on Ben as she said this, hoping for a hint of understanding. There was no hint.

"Oh, too bad. Well, we're taking it easy today, so you can rest up," her husband said.

"What about you Ben? Did you sleep okay?" Jen asked.

"Oh... yeah I guess so. I had some weird dreams," he replied. "Nothing too bad... just weird."

"Oh yeah? Do you remember them? I think describing weird dreams can be hilarious."

Ben's cheeks coloured a bit but he shook his head. "Nope. I think I might have been dreaming about the waterfall, because I kicked off my boxers in my sleep."

Allen's eyebrows went up. He said, "What happened at the waterfall?"

"Oh, it was nothing. I knocked Ben into the flow of the water and it took his suit right off. We lost them so we had to scramble to get him covered."

Ben nodded. "I looked everywhere for them. It was my only pair so I'll need to get some new ones for the beach today."

"That's funny. It must have been embarrassing being nude. Was anyone else there to see you?" Allen asked with a smirk.

"Nope, just Mom. She kept her eyes averted."

Jen suddenly felt the need to examine a menu in close detail.

Later on in the day, having spent several hours lounging in the sun, Jen decided she was bored of it. They'd done it a few times so far this trip, and she could use a change. The hike had been fun, maybe there was another one close by she could do?

Heading back to the hotel, she asked the concierge if there was a map of local trails. He pointed out a brochure and she was able to find one that looked doable. Close by, only a few kilometers, and not in the backwoods.

In the room Jen changed into hiking wear from beach wear and left a note saying where she was going. It was time for some reflection on the state of her desires.

An hour into her hike she found a clearing. It was grassy, with the trail leading straight through the center where a single tree provided some nice shade. Jen sat down with her back to the tree and pulled out a water bottle. It was a beautiful location, perfect for personal reflection.

Reflection in this case turned out to be recalling her encounters with her son. Letting them waft through her mind, the impressions and feelings suffusing her senses. The initial sight of him in the changing tent. The feel of his cock between her lips as it throbbed. His naked body stretched out in the clearing. The feel of his hands grabbing her, holding her as he thrust. The hard cock so tantalizingly close to her pussy before spewing all over her. That last had been a tease of the century.

Jen let the last of the memories complete, noting the inevitable reaction from her body. She sighed and kept her hands out of her pants. This was a hike, not a trip out to the woods to masturbate.

Just as she put the cap back on her water bottle Jen heard a distant yell. She looked around to see if there was another hiker in the area, and there at the edge of the clearing was a figure trotting towards her. As she stood up to get a better look, she realized it was Ben. A flush spread through her chest and cheeks. Lusty memories lead to the man himself appearing!

She waited for Ben to catch up to her. Smiling, she said, "Hey, what are you doing here?"

"I saw your note, and I wanted to join you. Figures I would only catch you in the final stretch." He stopped a few strides away and pulled out his own water bottle.

"It's beautiful out here, I'm glad you joined me. We can hang out a bit before continuing on," she said.

He nodded and kept drinking. With the bottle almost empty he put the cap on and stowed it in his bag. "I brought some snacks if you're hungry," he said. He pulled out a couple granola bars and some fruit.

"Sure, thanks babe." She cursed herself. She never called him 'babe' at any other time, why now? She was just quick enough to see his momentary pause at the word. Jen turned away, trying to put the word behind them. She heard him take a few steps.

Then she heard him say, "Hey Mom? I wanted to talk to you about something."

This was it. He was awake last night. She was busted. Heart hammering, she tried to keep calm. "Yeah? What's that?" she said.

"Well, you know how I said I had a weird dream last night but I didn't remember it?" he said.

"Yeaahhhh..."

"Well, I lied. I do remember it. All of it, in exact detail."

"Ahhhh... really?" she said. Play dumb, play dumb. "What was it about?"

"It was about you. Well, it was about us, actually."

Jen turned around now and looked at her son. His face was flush and he appeared to be sweating. A giant lump filled the front of his pants.

"What about us?" she asked, full of innocence.

"Ahhh...well it's a bit embarrassing to say. We were in my bed." He stopped and glanced at her.

"You had a dream about us in your bed? Why was I there? What were we doing?"

Ben looked her straight in the eye. "I don't know why you were there. Why were you there, Mom?"

Jen broke down. "I don't know!" she wailed. "I'm sorry! I woke up in your bed but I didn't know it was your bed and then I thought you were your Dad and so I started to have some fun and then it was done and I opened my eyes and I realized it was you! I did it again!" she cried, falling down on her knees.

Ben rushed up and knelt down to wrap his arm around her.

"It's okay, Mom, really. I get that you got confused - again - I'm really sorry too. I was half awake at one point but didn't stop. I should have stopped but really by the time I sorted out what was going on I had already cum. Then I fell asleep and when I woke, I thought it was a dream...but eventually I had to acknowledge it wasn't. When I smelled under my covers and it smelled like...you."

"You mean...?" she gestured to her crotch. Her son nodded.

"Oh I am so embarrassed."

"Why does this keep happening?" he asked.

She shook her head. "I don't know. I don't mean for it to, honestly. I have no idea how I ended up in your bed last night. Maybe I'm a sleepwalker?"

"Have you ever done that before?"

"No, not that I know of," she replied.

"Maybe it's just being in the hotel. You know, a strange room, you get up to go pee and get disoriented?" he suggested.

"I suppose. Except I don't remember doing that. Oh, I don't know, Ben. What do we do?"

Here she was, a grown woman asking the advice of her teenage son. What a laugh.

He took the question seriously and lost himself in thought for a minute. "Well, when was the last time you and Dad, you know, hooked up?"

Jen cringed at the question but had to acknowledge it was relevant. "It's been 10 or so days? Not that long, really. Certainly not so long that I should be jumping into my son's bed. I don't know how it happened and I'm afraid it might happen again. What if your Dad caught me there? And we can't keep having these cases of mistaken identity."

"Yeah. What are the odds of it happening twice?"

She cringed internally, knowing that the second time was probably due to her perversion. That was her secret. "I'm sure it won't happen again. I mean, how could it?"

Ben nodded. "I guess you're right."

At this point Jen realized that Ben was still hugging her. His close contact brought the memory of last night flooding back. She stood up quickly, smiling at him.

"Let's finish our hike, shall we?"

"In a minute, Mom. Can I ask you something first?"

"Of course, honey."

"Ahhh... well I thought I heard you...after I...I mean, once I'd finished last night, I thought I heard you swear. I know this is weird to ask, but did I hurt you or anything. Was I too rough?"

Jen's mind filled with the exact moment he was talking about. She'd swore because he'd cum so fast, not because he was too rough. Telling him he'd left her hanging wasn't going to be any better for his self-esteem though.

"Ah, no honey, you weren't too rough. In fact at the time, when I thought you were your father, I rather enjoyed the... aggressiveness. It's not something he does..." She trailed off in thought for a second, wondering at the reaction she was feeling, thinking about the way he'd taken control. She blinked and resumed, "I guess that was a good hint it wasn't him behind me, eh?"

"Yeah," he replied. "I guess the fact there was a woman in my bed should have been a hint something was off for me too."

Jen giggled. Her discomfort at the topic was making her giddy. "I don't know how much experience you have in that area, but yeah it should have set off some red flags."

"Ahh, well as Dad always says, a gentleman never tells. But I will say it's not much."

They stood there under the tree, staring at each other. Jen felt a storm of conflicting thoughts whirling around her. Discomfort at talking to her son about this stuff. Desire to feel his hands on her again. Arousal from the memories of last night. She fought between the need to protect him from her predatory urges and the impulse to submit to his own physical demands.

She blinked, and the world seemed to wake up, wind blowing, birds chirping, crickets...cricketing? It broke the whirlwind inside of her, and she smiled at him. "Any more questions? Or should we move on?"

"We should get back, I guess, so Dad doesn't miss us. I can head back to the beach and see if there are any women who are more appropriate for me to lay with."

A surge of jealousy rose up in Jen's chest. She swallowed it down and said, "That's a good idea. If we keep this up, you'll get messed up in the head. The last thing I want is to send you to therapy for having an abusive parent."

Ben raised his eyebrows. "What? I was the one that grabbed you and pushed your pants down last night. If anyone is going to therapy, it's you." He said it with a smile, ready to share in a laugh with her.

She grinned and said, "You wouldn't have even woken up if I wasn't playing with your...um, you know. It's my fault for starting it in the first place. I need to check whose penis is in my hands next time."

They both laughed and the tension eased considerably. Turning to head back to the hotel, Jen was relieved to have avoided bringing up her taboo desires. That she wanted to be in his bed with him, and somehow had made her way there in her sleep. Ben seemed to understand that last night was another honest mistake and they would both be able to move on as mother and son. If only she could convince her own libido that that was the plan.

***

Once back at the hotel they had a quick shower and changed into more comfortable clothes, just in time to go find Allen for dinner. They found him returning from the beach and Jen was alarmed to see that his face and neck were a deep red.

"Oh my god, babe, what happened? You look like a lobster!"