Jeon Dilly: Orchid Of Asia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bn2f
Bn2f
86 Followers

I came only when she was ready for me to and I never knew if she was going to release her oral grip from my cock and watch me shoot my load all over her face or if she had decided on eating some dick dessert by swallowing my sticky cum pudding straight down her throat.

And that's where we were now, in Trapeze, Jeon on her knees, and me watching her beautifully skilled mouth about to allow me an orgasm. We could clearly hear dull thuds coming from the other side of the mirrored window and it excited us even more knowing the old Jarhead geezer was out there enjoying and approving of the impromptu USO service show we were giving him.

She released her mouth from my dick and grabbed it with her hand to point it at her face. She had, as always, come to the correct conclusion that the visual image of my splooge doing a Jackson Pollock painting on her face was what would be the best for this occasion.

I shot two quick streams of warm man cream to her head - hitting her nose with the first and smaller shot. The next shot was the more impressive and I let out a loud groan of relief as a long and thick, unbroken string of my sperm splashed landed diagonally across her face.

"My God!" I shouted in relief.

"Saranghae," she whispered.

"I love you, too," I replied back.

Jeon, as would a Dilly, then rose from her knees and walked directly in front of the large glass with the remnants of my nut milk freshly plastered across her doll like face. We could hear more dull banging on the glass and she smiled and teasingly licked her lips clean of my oozing scrotum sauce. She then raised her sundress up from her legs to her face to wipe herself clean, fully exposing her pointy nips, shaven bare pussy, and entire sexy body to the solid glass reflection.

I stepped up behind her, wrapping my arms around her midsection and spread her cunt lips to also show the senior vet the pink slit of her 38th Parallel and then I kissed her dead on her lips, thanking her for her service to my ding dong. We gathered ourselves together to leave the room eager to hear what the old guy thought of the performance we had given him. We opened the door to exit and came face to face with 3 imposing black guys standing in our way.

"That was some show y'all put on in there. I, just speaking for myself, especially enjoyed it," said the muscular one of the 3 who stood in the middle.

Their shirts had a logo that indicated that they worked for some sort of security agency. The muscular dude who spoke was flanked by Ray and Tank. Ray looked like a basketball player, tall and lean, and Tank resembled his name. I didn't know the name of one who spoke because he had a jacket over his shirt that hid from view me seeing his embossed name tag.

"Yeah, that's a really beautiful woman you have there," Ray said.

"Thanks," I cautiously answered. We might have left the interrogation sex room but I was fully aware of where this line of questioning was heading.

"Say, uh, I know you ain't gonna mind too much, especially seein' what I just saw, but I'm gonna take your little sweet and sour suckiyaki here and give her a taste of a real MAN-darin," muscle guy joked.

"C'mon, man, ease up a little," Ray said, disapprovingly shaking his head.

"Y'all saw the same damn thing I saw. This little mama is in need! Ain't everyday Asian pussy fall out from the sky in yo lap," muscle guy continued, "I ain't even gotta fuck the bitch. I can just get a taste. A little takeout order to sample, ya know? Introduce her to my Mr. Chin."

"She's not Japanese nor Chinese, either!" I said angrily. "Get it right! Cause if you fuckin don't know then maybe you should shut the fuck up!"

"Hey, hey, hey, I'm just having some fun, that's all. Don't get your panties all in a bunch over me complimenting this fine ass little lady, I mean, c'mon, are we at a chess club or a sex club?" muscle guy asked.

"C'mon, man! Why?" Ray said again. "We only brought you here cause you said you could handle yourself. You done told the man and his wife how you appreciated them and gave them compliments, ok? Can't you just leave well enough alone and chill? Why you gonna go on and go disrespecting them for? Goddamn!"

"No harm, no foul, right? She ain't take no offense to me. No need for little man here to get upset. Plus, she can speak for herself if she wants to. Hey, lil mama? You're not offended by me? Are ya?" muscle guy asked reaching out his hand to grab Jeon by her arm, "Wanna find out why this year is the year of the Black Dragon?"

I quickly stepped in front of Jeon before he could lay a finger on her with my fists at the ready.

"Ain't this some shit? Looky here at punk ass Petey Whitebread here flexin up to me! Man, do you know what I alone will do to you? What da fuck do you plan to do against the 3 of us?" he asked plainly.

OK, folks, I am not gonna lie to you, things weren't looking good. This motherfucker, as much as I wanted to take a swing at him, had a very excellent and well observed point: What the hell exactly was I going to do against 3 much bigger guys than myself?

I'll tell you exactly what I fucking did!

I reached into my pocket and threw down a diversionary smoke pellet, blinding the 3 men and causing confusion among the ranks. I ran onto the wall, Matrix style, and had my feet meet muscle guy's smug assed face, knocking him out with a spinning 360 drop kick. I slid 5 yards on both my knees through the long legs of Ray, with my back arched, to incapacitate Tank in his only vulnerable spot with a punch to his defenseless nuts. Jumped on the back of Ray and slowly shushed and petted him down gently to the ground with a sleeper hold to the head as if his tall ass were a tranquilized giraffe. I got up and grabbed Jeon, bending her over backwards, and kissed her til butterflies and sunbeams came shooting out her ears. I then took her by her hand and, with a full symphony orchestra playing us some kickass Skynyrd, we slow motioned walked out of Trapeze. I took the pin off of a grenade and, without looking, flicked it behind me back into the club.

5. 4. 3. 2. 1...

Huge explosion.

Closing credits.

Then a 10 minute standing ovation from satisfied moviegoers.

Alright, alright! Can't you even allow a man just a minute of self promotion? No, you're right! I promised you the truth and that was not it. But, just so you know, that's exactly how it's going down in the made for TV movie. And I'm not compromising on the special effects, either!

What really happened was this:

Muscle guy reached for Jeon and both Ray and Tank rushed him and threw him up against the wall. I grabbed Jeon's arm and we made a quick retreat into the bathroom and I braced my shoulder and body against the door awaiting to fight against whatever wanted to try to make its way in to harm us.

The whole thing probably was only a few seconds, but to me it felt like forever. I began sweating and Jeon wrapped her soft hands around my free hand that was clenched in a fist and, with her comforting touch giving support, I felt empowered to take on any thing that circumstance was ready to throw our way.

Maybe it was those two quick shots of alcohol. Maybe it was the joy that she gets from sucking my dick. I like to think it was that she saw 4 men ready to fight over her and that her husband stepped up to protect her with the odds stacked against them. Maybe it was just a combination of all those things, but she kissed my hand, relaxing my grip, and slowly traced my fingers up her thigh to feel her soping wet pussy.

Now, I know you didn't come here to do homework and take a college entry test, but we can't go on until you tell me what is Dilly's Rule #2?

Who said it? Who in the back of the room just yelled out the correct damn answer?

You're goddamn right I did it!

I got down on my knees and I kissed it! I stuffed my face full of my wife's hot and steamy! I licked on her rice grain til my tongue got tired with cramps circling laps around her clit! Her Asian cunt poured its contents out like a fire hydrant on hot summer day and I bellied up to her sushi raw bar, getting drunk and not wasting a drop of my Jeon Soju! I mean I tried to suck the fuckin Seoul out of her.

Strange how pussy can distract a man from fighting just as easily as it can cause him to want to go to fuckin war over it.

No one entered the bathroom and there was no more noise or commotion to be heard going on the other side of the door and so I thought it was safe for us to try and leave. I went back into the club and learned that the bartender had kicked out muscle guy for violating the club rules of respecting a person's wish to refuse unwanted advances and to say no to sex. I found Ray and Tank and thanked them for the little bit of support they provided in helping me protect my wife, my honor, and our asses. I ordered another round of shots and we all had a few laughs, mostly at my expense, about the whole incident.

Ray and Tank were more than intimidating Black guys to be feared and stereotyped, turned out, they were pretty cool and laidback men and their ability to joke about themselves and others got more than a few giggles out of Jeon. It didn't take much coaxing to convince them to find and pay for a room to fuck a suddenly willing, black aroused, Jeon.

"Y'all gonna wanna butter up some popcorn and watch this," Ray said standing naked over Jeon.

Ray then positioned my wife near the edge of the bed and, cupping his arms under the back of her thighs, had her in the air and firmly skewered on his long black cock like a piece of Korean Bulgogi on a stick.

Wait! So, are we good? Are we all caught up? Are we all on the same page now with the story? That didn't take too long now, did it?

"Wax on, wax off her fuckin' ass!" I encouraged Ray.

Ray started pumping his dick into Jeon at a really fast pace. This was an upper body power fuck position that can't be done for long even with her small weighted body. It was still visually impressive.

Jeon wrapped her hands tightly around his neck and buried her face into his shoulders. It was practically the only thing that she could do in this position. Her jet black hair flew up and down with his thrusts and her tiny feet spun wildly in the air behind his head.

"Just like dribbling a basketball!" Ray said to erase away any doubts in his fucking abilities.

Ray then started strolling around the room with Jeon still impaled to his dick, making idle small talk as he casually fucked away.

"Nice day we're having, dontcha think? Did you happen to see the Hawks last night? How about this Atlanta summer heat? Prices at the gas pumps these days, am I right?"

"Fucking show off! I want a toke, too! Stop hoarding the pussy already! Fuck, fuck pass, muthafucka! My dick wants to get high off some of that tight and spicy kimchi strain, too!" Tank complained as he stroked his can sized dick in anticipation.

Ray returned Jeon to the bed and released her pussy from his dick and rolled over on his back in a heap of sweat.

"Top that," he boasted.

Tank scooped Jeon from the bed, not giving her any time to rest, saying, "Naw, man, you did your thing, and it's all good, but me and Dilly here, we're gonna press rewind on the pussy and go back to the beginning and play the oldskool hits! Back to how I first saw her fine ass!"

He pointed for me to have a seat in the chair and smacked Jeon's ass towards my direction. She sashayed over rubbing her butt as Tank's handprint quickly formed a welt covering most of her small behind. She bent down and got on her knees and started sucking my hard dick for the second time that day.

Tank was a huge rock of a man. I'm sure he was always front and center at all the events he worked security. If I were a coworker or the person he was selected to protect - I'd feel very comfortable with his imposing presence in front of me. To his credit, he knew the damage his fists and his dick could cause to a persons face or a woman's body and came off more like a friendly teddy bear. Ok, he definitely wasn't no teddy bear - probably a kind grizzly is more apt.

He took his time easing himself into Jeon, being cautious and gently rubbing her along her back. Even still, I could tell from the look on her face that she was struggling focusing on my dick, or anything else for that matter, as his man meat began stretching her tight pussy like it had never been stretched before.

He slowly got enough of his thick accessory into her to start to get a steady rhythm going and she uncharacteristically took her hands off of my thighs to grip onto the legs of the chair to balance herself from his thrusts. He then reached over and placed his large hands on the back of her head, clutching a wad of her hair, and forcing her mouth further down on my dick.

"Yeah, this is exactly how I pictured myself fucking this woman," he smiled, "Spitroasted!"

It's rare for me to have two orgasms, but I felt another one quickly coming and I started thrusting my hips harder into her face as Jeon's eyes bulged and her lips contorted as she struggled from the fucking we both were giving her.

Jeon began making primal guttural noises, much to the enjoyment of Ray who started cheering us on from the bed. She released her grip from the chair and raised both her hands into the air indicating that she couldn't take anymore and was surrendering.

Ray, seeing all of this, jumped off of the bed and laid his meat into her outstretched hands and made her start stroking his long dick back to full erection. Tank then licked his index finger and slid it into my wife's ass, plugging her tight Korean kornhole.

"Look at your sexy slut of a wife! She's now airtight!" he grinned.

That's when I couldn't take it anymore and for the first time in our marriage, with her guard down, I decided on my very own, like an all grown up big boy, where exactly I was going to direct my exploding cum! I arched my back and grabbed her head and shot my load straight down her throat. Jeon gurgled and coughed and, as quickly as my load went in and down her gullet, it then reversed itself and came back up in a fit of white, foamy vomit and snot that expelled out her mouth and nose onto my dick and tummy.

Ray, front row and center to the freak show, got all excited and wanted to cum down her throat as well, but his dick would not hold out before I could release my cock from her mouth. He shot his load, hitting the side of her head and into her ear and we both stood watching as it pooled out and hung dangling from her lobe, all shiny and white like a fancy formalwear accessory.

This was not how my Jeon probably ever wanted herself to be seen. She was always particular about the smart and sexy look she conveyed. This image she was now sporting was not it! Hair a mess, covered in cum, makeup smeared across her teary eyed face - I knew she probably wanted to get up and run to the bathroom to clean herself up. Tank and his garbage pail dick, though, had other intentions.

"Now that you two have cum and shot your little BB gun blanks, have a seat and take notes and watch as a real fucker fucks!" he laughed.

He placed his hands on her hips and locked her in a vice grip and began tenderizing her pussy. Her body and head shook like a bobblehead doll given out at the ballpark that was later planted on the dashboard of a moving car. I honestly don't think Ray and I could've separated Tank's dick from the doggystlye fucking he was giving Jeon's pussy even if we threw a pot of cold water on the two.

She raised up once more, but this time I could tell that her body was giving in to a much needed orgasm. She let out a Banshee like scream hoping to exorcise the demon dick that inhabited inside her and collapsed forward onto the dirty motel floor as Tank relentlessly just kept continually pounding, determined to stay in her pussy and fuck away as long as possible.

"Ain't everyday tight ass Asian pussy gonna fall on my dick!" he mockingly repeated the words of their absent coworker.

He pulled his thick dick out of her, leaving in its wake a nasty sucking sound as if the obstruction plugging her pussy pipes had been finally cleared. He then stood over Jeon and shot a porn worthy cumshot that jetted out in a long and neat strip that ran up from the crack of her ass, all the way up into her black hair, marking her backside like Pepe Le Pew.

"Top that!" he then bragged.

So, that's it. That's the end of my tale. What? You want more? You can't just take my rules and be on your way? Did you just come here to read a story on a hot Korean wife and jerk off?

Our bond was broken. Ihon. Jeon and I divorced. Don't act surprised, you should have already seen this sad end coming.

Well, ok, you've gotta legit beef to bring to my Reader Complaints Department - I've not properly explained the ending of our relationship. But, it's not because of any pain on my part in retelling. You've picked up on all the hints I've given you, right? You tell me what YOU think happened?

I'll wait.

Do you think she dumped me to go work at a Target? Did she maybe go and join the Marines? Or, have I overestimated your reading comprehension, that you've not been listening at all to any of my rules or any of the shit I've been telling you and your dumbass really thinks Jeon dumped me because of a sudden love and need to have her pussy filled with bigger cocks than mine that also happened to be attached solely to black guys?

Fuckin H. Christ! Y'all are really going to have me break it down so you can leave here with a neat and tidy ending that'll make you feel better and sleep peacefully with yourself at night? Goddamn, y'all! Goddamn!

It's like I said, it started and ended with two hotdogs and a beer.

We stopped going to Walmarts and never, unfortunately, returned to Trapeze. We still, though, both enjoyed attending baseball games!

It was one of those rare instances that interleague play had the Boston Red Sox scheduled in town to play the Braves for a weekend series. Anybody who was anybody was there! SunTrust Park was packed with fans and I sent Jeon off to the concessions stand and... She never returned.

But before I continue explaining on to the finish, I've got to talk to you about football and Atlanta sports history. Yeah, yeah, just shut up and suck it up. You've already made it this far and I promise, this is the last backtrack of context you will have to put up with.

Atlanta has had some of the greatest and most electrifying athletes ever to play sports do it right here in our fair city. Hammerin Hank, Pistol Pete, Awesome Bill from Dawsonville, Nique, Dale Murphy, Michael Vick and countless others, but, despite all these talented greats, our trophy case legitimizing their time here with a championship has largely been, let's just say, lacking in measurable size.

28-3. Do you know what that means to anyone living here in Atlanta? Said amongst friends and inhabitants of Georgia, it's an acknowledgment of failure. It's a stab right to the center of Atlanta's chest. It's having something you loved and cared for with all your heart being snatched away from your bleeding fingertips as you lay curled on the cold ground in the fetal position pleading, "Why me, Lord? Why me?!" Said by a carpetbagging northerner, well, I guess you're wanting an ass beat down with the hopes of taking in the touristy sites at Grady Memorial's ER.

I can't exactly tell you how it played out, but, in my mind, I've resigned myself into believing that as she stood in line with no money and wearing cutoff shorts exposing her ass cheeks and front cameltoe. Her good looks, yet again, caught the attention of a somebody. In this instance, the somebody was not some horny asshole hoping to cop a feel somebody, but just the right and well connected somebody somebody.

Bn2f
Bn2f
86 Followers