Jeremy Bayer, Dragon Layer Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeremy trailed off as the glow faded.

Cinder Red sat on the bed, with a little smirk on her feminine features, and looked eminently, completely, absolutely fuckable. Her body was a midway point between dragon and human girl, with long crimson red hair that spilled along very lightly scaled shoulders, the crimson red of those scales contrasting against her pale pink-white skin. The scaling swept along the backs of her arms, almost to her knuckles, but left the underside of her arms human skinned. Her breasts were tipped by rosy red nipples and firmly in the 'just big enough for handfuls' breasts, and her belly was sleek and taut with girl-muscle, which was at least fifty to sixty percent sexier than boy-muscle. Her thighs had even more scaling, like her shoulders, but the scaling evened out around her knees, leaving her calves and her ankles and her dainty feet completely smooth. Her toe-nials were hooked, midnight black claws, and her fingernails were small sharp triangles.

Sprouting from her forehead and sweeping backwards were a pair of curling horns, as red as her old body had been.

Her eyes remained as two pits of molten copper with slitted black eyes. And nictitating membranes, which flicked shut as she licked her lips, revealing she had very, very sharp canine teeth. The wings that spread from her shoulder blades rustled and settled behind her, while the tip of her tail -- which dangled off the edge of his narrow, small bed, flicked.

"At a loss for words, protector?" she purred.

Jeremy gulped. "Wow," he whispered.

"Now," she murmured. "Take off your stupid underthing and show me that...average cock."

Jeremy shivered. Then...he remembered the way Cinder had reacted earlier. He saw, with a flash, that there were two ways forward. One where he followed her orders and...well, within five minutes, his life ceased to be his own and he became Jeremy Bayer, Cinder Red's pet human protector. The other way...

Jeremy stepped forward. She grinned at him -- then squeaked as he took hold of her horns and pushed her back. Her back pressed into the bed as Jeremy swung up onto the bed, his knees pinning to either side of her hips, his member achingly hard against his underwear. The other eggs bobbed around her shoulders, resting against them as she blinked up at him, her eyes showing shock as clearly as a human's would.

"W-what are-"

"Please," Jeremy growled.

"What!?" Cinder squeaked.

"Take off your underwear...please." He grinned down at her, his hands releasing her horns so that he could instead pin her arms there. She squirmed -- but not very hard. Which was good because even her little squirming lifted his hands up and off the bed. She was so strong. Jeremy tried to hide his fear behind his smug smirk, and he was pretty sure he did a good job of it as Cinder let out another churring sound.

"Oh Protector..."

"Jeremy," Jeremy said, firmly. His hand slid along her muscular arm, feeling the softness of her skin. His hand went to her shoulder, up her neck, to her cheek. His thumb grazed along her lips. "I'm not just your protector. I...am Jeremy Bayer and you won't forget that, Red." His eyes looked into hers and he growled. "Now. Please." His thumb shoved into her mouth and she moaned as her tongue pressed against his tongue tip, submissively. Her eyes half closed, glowing brightly through her eyelids...and Jeremy slid his thumb back -- allowing her to pant and whimper.

"J-Jeremy please..."

"Please what?"

"Take off your underthings, underwear, please!" Cinder whimpered.

Jeremy's cock had never been harder in his life. And he was an eighteen year old teenager, he knew how hard he could fucking get. He slid back, shifted up to his knees, and pushed his underwear down, his cock springing free. It was, indeed, according to Google, absolutely average: Approximately five inches? Maybe a little less. He wasn't sure which, because measuring it had seemed just a bit silly. Still, as he looked at Cinder, he half expected to see the spell broken.

Instead, she licked her lips. "Lets see..." She sat up, and her smoldering red lips pressed against the tip of his cock. Her flaring eyes looked up into his eagerly as she opened her mouth and, as if she had been doing this her whole life, she slid forward and forward and forward and in a single smooth motion, she took his entire cock into her mouth. Her lips pressed against his hips and he felt her tongue coiling around his member. The feeling was...indescribable. Jeremy's fingers clenched and he gasped out a choked moan, his eyes half closing as he trembled, quivered. "J-Jesus Cinder!" He moaned. Then he felt a strange heat glowing through him as Cinder began to slide back...

And back...

And back...

And with each inch, her mouth revealed more and more cock -- her tongue swirling as he realized he he had gone from moderately thick to so thick that her jaw was forced almost entirely open. One of her clawed hands closed around the base of his cock -- and her fingertips couldn't touch her palm. Cinder finished drawing back, leaving him with a cock that looked like it was...three times longer than it had been. Maybe a bit more.

"...holy shit," Jeremy whispered as Cinder kissed the tip of his cock, her eyes closing to thin slits as she whimpered softly.

"Yes, mm, Jeremy, yes...I love your big thick cock," she moaned, then kissed along the side of his dick. "The spell only gives you a cock as big as you deserve!" She moaned, nuzzling against him. "I expected...three, four more inches, tops, not...this." She groaned, her nose flaring as she breathed in his musk. "Oh yes, yes yes!" She licked from the base of his cock to his tip, flicking her forked tongue along his slit, scooping up pre-cum as she stroked his member with her hand, her claws not quite touching him with enough pressure to cause...any...pain or anything. But the dangerous sensation of them made his body tingle with excitement.

"Oh," Jeremy whispered as Cinder moaned, sucking on the tip of his cock. "Oh." He groaned, his eyes closing as Cinder pushed forward. She got half his cock down her throat, which strained around him, before needing to stop, making a soft gurgling noise. "Ohhhh!" Jeremy grabbed onto her horns. Animal instincts burned through him as Cinder slid her hands along his thighs, not pushing him away. Encouraging him. Jeremy reared up and dragged her down and impaled Cinder's throat on his cock. Her eyes rolled back into her head as her wings spread, her throat straining around his cock. She made a whuffing noise around his cock, and thick streams of smoke spurted from her nostrils, teasing along his belly.

"Fuck yes!" Jeremy snarled. "This is what you were made for, little dragon cocksucker..." He whispered, letting the feeling of raw domination sear through him. His balls - which felt as if they had swelled up just a bit -- slapped against Cinder's jaw as her eyes closed tight and her free hands slid down to cup her breasts. Her fingers tugged eagerly on her nipples as Jeremy...utterly lost control. He fucked her throat faster, harder, and reveled in the eager slurping and sucking noises that he wrung from Cinder's throat.

Cinder's tongue swirled around him and Jeremy found himself unable to stop himself. He gave no warning. He just gripped her horns, squeezed her and dragged her close and then shuddered as his balls bumped against her jaw and then twitched and he began to cum...and cum hard. Thick seed gushed down her throat, spurting into the dragoness' belly, filling her with his seed as Jeremy rolled his head back, gasping heavily. "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Her hand gripped the back of his ass, holding him against her. Her tail slapped the bed.

And then Jeremy felt himself sliding slowly back and away, panting heavily. Cinder's mouth remained open, showing the thick warm white cum that filled her mouth. Her eyes opened to slits and she closed her mouth. Her throat bobbed. Her mouth opened again and her tongue slid out, revealing that she had swallowed every last droplet.

"Wow..." Jeremy whispered.

Crack!

"Oh, hey..." Cinder said, her voice dazed. "Looks like everyone else decided they wanted to play too."

Jeremy blinked.

And then every single egg around him exploded at once. But rather than dragons emerging, what came out was a brilliant glow and a wave of flesh that pressed against him. Jeremy felt hands, arms, breasts, lips, all of them pressing against him as he was born backwards. The bed frame that had already been having trouble with him and Red's weight...decided to let out one last squeal of protest, write a letter to their loved ones, and then drop dead. The frame crashed down and the mattress thumped into the floor.

The glow faded and Jeremy looked up at his other four dragons.

"Great," he whispered.

Starting, clockwise to counterclockwise, widdershins to tittershins, dragon left to dragon right, was the copper skinned, copper scaled, copper eyed, copper haired girl with the biggest boobs that Jeremy had ever seen in his life. Well, no, that wasn't entirely true. The biggest boobs he had ever seen in his life were a pair of truly preposterously oversized tits drawn by an artist who had an extremely unusual interpretation of what the character Jinx from League of Legends looked like when she took her bandoleers off. But those had been both A) Drawn and B) Wildly Inaccurate so, Jeremy wasn't sure if they actually counted as being 'in his life.' Or maybe he was just trying to ignore the fact that said copper dragon was mashing her tits against his cheek while caressing the top of his head.

"Oh, he's perfect! Just delicious. I wanna eat him right up." Her eyes flared.

Next along the line of dragons was the blue. She was skinny and gangly and dorky in a way that most dragons in the current running data set of 'five' that Jeremy had seen over the past thirty minutes...were not. Her arms were too long, her legs were too long, her neck was too long, and her face was built for a perpetual downward tilt to her lips. Her horns jutted forward and her scales glittered like sapphires against her midnight black skin, while her hair poofed around her head in a smallish haze, and her sea blue eyes looked down into his with a curious depression.

"He's going to die, isn't he?" she asked, mournfully.

"NOT if I can help it!" The silver, who was the next in line, said. She also dramatically brought her fist down to provide punctuation to her deceleration of intent. The only problem was that said fist smashed directly into what could laughingly be called Jeremy's abdominal muscles, and the punctuation was more of an ellipsis and a wheeze as Jeremy felt every bit of air rush out of him. Of course, if he was going to have someone punch him in the stomach so hard that his internal organs liquefied and his bones turned to powder, Jeremy was fairly sure that the silver dragon was precisely the kind of girl he'd want to do it: Muscular, nut brown skin with silver highlights in the form of her scales, fierce, stormy gray eyes, long silver hair, she looked like somewhere between an anime protagonist and the same anime protagonist five seconds after the internet got a hold of her.

"You broke him..." the last dragon said, leaning over. She, of all the dragons, was the one least trying to even attempt to look human. Her skin wasn't the 'African American' black of the blue -- no, it was the midnight black of an exceptionally horny Forgotten Realms artist. Drow black. But it wasn't perfectly black either. It was covered with literal constellations of pale white freckles, forming an iridescent starry pattern all along her body, guiding the eye to her breasts, the curve of her neck, her elegant face, and her long, flowing, glowing hair. Well. It was less hair, more...shimmering nebular gas in a vague hair shape.

"M'okay," Jeremy wheezed out.

"See, he's fine," the silver said, patting his belly gingerly.

Jeremy felt hands lever him upwards and he realized that the copper dragon was using her hands and her cushy body to provide a soft warm presence at his back. She rested her chin on his head, giggling quietly to herself -- clearly amused. "Sooooo," she said. "What's your name?"

"Jeremy Bayer," Jeremy said.

"Jeremy. Jeremy. Jeremy," the copper murmured.

"It means exalted by god," the glittering, starry dragon said, her eyes unfocused. "Huh. We can do better than that."

"Definitely!" The silver sprang to her feet, glaring around herself. "I've been meaning to talk to this 'god' fellow we've heard so much about." Knuckles slammed into her palm. "Giving us a protector and then saddling him with this place? What is this, a siege fort!?" She threw out her hands, gesturing to the wooden walls. She walked over to one and put her fist through it. Jeremy's eyes boggled as drywall and what he really hoped was not asbestos rained down around the hole to the backyard as the silver dragon tugged her hand back, huffing. "Pathetic!"

"DUDE!" Jeremy sprang to his feet, scrambling up and wobbling as he tried to not step on any of the five tails that were sinously twitching around on the floor. "You can't just punch a hole in my house!"

"Why not, it's your house?" The silver asked, narrowing her eyes. "You own it, you can do what you want with it."

"Firstly, yeah, okay, fine! But also, secondly, if it was my house, I wouldn't want you punching holes in it! And thirdly, no! It's not! It's my mom's house!" He paused. "It's my mom's landlord's house. Actually."

The silver growled. "Are you saying..." She started to prowl towards him. "That your liege lord is allowing some...plate clad, sword slinging, peasant raping son of a bitch to extort a dragon protector!?" She trembled, smoke literally roiling off her body. "Oh, I've always love killing knights my whole life, but-"

"You were hatched five seconds ago," the blue dragon pointed out, sighing dejectedly.

"The principle stands!" The silver said, her wings flaring. "Tell me where he is, I'll rip him in half."

"You cannot rip our landlord in half!" Jeremy said, because he...he was pretty sure there were reasons. Cops! Right, cops were the reason. He held up his hands, while Cinder laughed.

"Unexpectedly on the metallic's side here," she purred.

"Oh, metallics, huh?" The silver dragon muttered, narrowing her eyes.

"Hold up!" Jeremy held up his hands and all five dragons looked at him, tails twitching, eyes flicking with their nictating membranes. "Firstly!" He blushed, remembering he was currently not wearing pants. The fact he now had a cock that could club a baby seal to deal did help with this, though. He could not lie. "Names. I need names. My name is Jeremy. What's yours?" He pointed at the copper, who was watching everything with undisguised amusement.

"Penny!" she said, cheerfully. "Penny Copper."

Jeremy pointed at the blue.

"Rayne," she said, quietly, sadly, ducking her head forward. A dark finger traced a circle on her thighs. "Rayne Blue."

Jeremy frowned, then slowly turned his finger on the silver, who had puffed up her chest, put her hands on her hips, and was doing an alarmingly good job of showing off her intensely taut belly muscles. "I am the bold and brave Skye, of the silver dragon family. Defender of the weak, protector of the righteous, and master of the heavens!" She winked at him and Jeremy swore he could hear a loud ding and a tiny sparkle from her teeth as she flashed him a huge smile.

Jeremy frowned harder. His finger angled around to the black and white speckled dragon with the luminous, nebular hair.

She slowly closed her amethyst eyes.

She opened them.

Jeremy frowned, lowering his finger.

The black and white dragon closed her eyes again.

She opened them again.

"...well?" Penny asked.

"Huh?" The black and white dragon asked. "What? Oh! Sorry, I was distracted, what were we talking about?"

Cinder hissed, then opened her mouth and spat a fireball at the other dragon, who blinked as it hit a shimmering force field. Unfortunately, the fire did not just...hit the field and stop, it hit the field and bounced, slamming into Jeremy's carpet and immediately setting a patch it to smoldering and sparking. Jeremy yelped and began to stamp on it before the flames caught and spread. The smoke hit the smoke detector and the smoke detector began to scream -- until Skye opened her mouth and shot a bolt of lightning at it.

The smoke detector exploded into sparks and, ironically, smoke.

Then a huge chunk of the ceiling crashed down, blocking off the entrance as Jeremy grabbed onto his hair, practically tugging at it, his eyes bugging.

"...oops," Skye whispered.

The black and white dragon's eyes closed.

Opened.

"Oh! Right!" she said. "Nova. My name's Nova. Nova Cosmos."

A pipe fell from the ceiling, hit the ground, broke, and water began to leak everywhere.

Jeremy put his hands over his face, then dropped them.

"Great," he said.

Penny giggled. Then she frowned, slowly, narrowing her eyes. "Wait, didn't you tell him?" She looked at Cinder, who looked chagrined. Then she looked annoyed that she had been made to look chagrined and, in an extremely cat-esque manner, went from being chagrined to looking haughty, as if she hadn't done anything wrong but, rather, the world had fucked it up by not being in such a state where she didn't need to do anything.

"He'll figure it out," she said.

"Greeeeeeeeeeeat!" Jeremy wheezed. He was about one more horrible thing happening -- because, that was what this day was, just, a string of horrible things (with two fucking fantastic things thrown in for flavor) happening to him. Penny put her hand on his, then stepped close.

"Do you know why we dragons need a protector?" she asked, quietly. At his shake of the head, she sighed. "Thousands of years before, dragons ruled the world. We flew in the skies above the clouds, and burrowed deep beneath the earth..." She swept her hand out and Jeremy saw the world before him shimmer and change -- replacing the rubble and leaking pipe with images of a vast, bountiful wilderness, with dragons soaring by overhead. Copper and gold, silver and black, red and green, blue and white, every color and combination of colors flew by overhead. Jeremy swore he could hear them roaring.

"But then came humanity. We thought you were just curosities at first. Tiny little hairless apes, evolving the boring with, without magic..." Penny said as early humans appeared in the vision. They were more similar to humans that Jeremy had seen in the here and now than he expected. Shorter, yes. More beards? Yes. But they wore clothes and interacted with one another in ways that seemed eminently relatable -- friends, comrades, lovers, all of them together, braving a world of danger and darkness. "Some dragons hunted humans for sport. Others preferred a more...interesting way of interaction..."

The image shifted to a very curvy looking red dragon on her hands and knees, currently in the halfway between dragon and human form, her head throwing back as a very, very, very vigorous black man thrust his cock into her pussy from behind, his palms pressed against her shoulders as she moaned in silent bliss.

Jeremy blushed and laughed, nervously. "Right. Why am I not surprised?"

"Because you are very wise and sagacious and, also, duh doy!" Penny said, giggling. "We can get it. Even Rayne."

"It's true..." Rayne said, her voice mournful.

Penny sighed. "That was a joke, Rayne, please, just..."

"Oh..." Rayne sighed again. "I see."

Penny rolled her eyes, and the image shimmered. Now, humans were living in vast, glittering cities. Blue crystals glowed underneath flying rectangles that seemed a bit like hover-cars, while shimmering gates of curved stone created portals that men and dragons alike entered and left. "Over time, the dragons and humans that worked together were able to do things we'd never thought possible. Humans studied dragons and...well, you are a tool using species. Magic, at the end of the day, is just another tool."