Jeremy's Journal: Country Drive

Story Info
A drive to a cottage in the country.
1.3k words
4.17
6.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were in the middle of summer and the worse heatwave. Everyone Candy and I knew were trying to find new ways to beat the heat. Previously we had found the showering together pleasurable but we needed something new to do together. My uncle had a really nice cottage in the country near to a waterfall that he used once or twice a year so I asked him if I could use it for the long weekend we had coming up. Being family had its perks and after getting the keys from him, I went to Candy's house to pick her up. She was still packing a small suitcase so I took a peek as to what she was taking for our weekend. I told her not to pack too much clothes because we were in the middle of a heatwave and I wanted her naked as much as possible (to help beat the heat) she laughed but continued her preparations.

The drive would take a few hours but I told her it was worth it. I had been to the cottage before some years before with an ex girlfriend so needless to say I was eager to make some new memories. Once we were on the road and out of the city. I knew exactly what time and which route would have the least amount of cars, it would be the longer route but I had some plans to enact on this drive. We stopped off to fill some petrol and grabbed a few things to eat and drink. As we got further into the country side I began the first step of my plan. Taking off the air conditioning, I told her the country air was better for us. I put my hand out the window and played a game of arm wrestling with the oncoming wind which got a laugh and a question about what I was doing. She chuckled at my explanation but I challenged her to do the same, which she did.

As she continued to keep her hand out the window and playing with the wind I told her that I always enjoyed the feel of the wind against my chest so I took my T-shirt off and then looked at her with a sad look and mentioned how she would never be able to experience the same. I don't know if she figured out what I was planning but she looked at me with a challenging look and took off her top as well. I loved having her half naked in my car. As I continued to drive I moved my hand over to her breast and I began to massage and fondle them. Her nipples became hard as I gently kneaded them. The road was empty, there was no one around so Candy lifted herself from her seat and lifted one of her tits to my mouth. As we drove, I hungrily licked and sucked every part of her nipples and breast as I could.

Noticing my erection, Candy reached her hand down my pants and grabbed my cock. As she stroked my shaft, I began to unzip her shorts and started to pull them down. She was just as horny as I was on this ghost road so she helped me take her pants off. I was happy that she had lived up to my condition of not wearing underwear because now, my plan had succeeded. I had her fully naked with her tits in my mouth, her hand stroking me to orgasm as I was fingering her wet and slick snatch. I loved hearing her moan, I found it really hard to stay on the road with all these amazing distractions so I slowed down even more.

The road was straight for a few kilometers so I put the car into cruise control and took off my shorts. Candy knelt on her seat, her ass in the air and sucked on my dick like a vacuum. I'm not sure who did it and how it happened but soon the roof of the convertible started to retract but I was too busy enjoying the experience of having my cock sucked while driving and Candy was too busy making those wonderful circles around the head of my dick with her tongue to notice either. The heat of the sun, the warmth of the wind and wetness of Candy's mouth on my dick is a memory that still gets me hard to this day.

As Candy made those slurping and sucking sounds, she tried to see how much of my dick she could fit into her mouth. I used my hand to reach over and find her wet cunt. As my fingers felt her wetness, I flattened my palm and slowly made clockwise circles and then rubbed back and forth a few times before using my middle finger to massage the inside of her vagina. Honestly I wanted to cum, I wanted to reach our destination to fuck her brains out and at the same time I was just enjoying this experience too much. So I asked her to sit and recline her seat a little. I pulled her right leg over between my legs and began to finger her again and she closed her eyes and reached for my dick.

As her hands gripped my cock we unconsciously synched our tempo. While my finger slid in and out of her making that sloshing sound, she was stroking my cock with such force that my balls were bouncing on the seat like basketballs. I really couldn't help it anymore. I knew we were getting closer to our destination and I could continue driving like this for a little while longer but I was so driven by my hormones I pulled the car over. I really didn't care if there were cars passing I jumped out the car and went around to the passenger side. I pulled Candy out of the car, turned her around, bent her over and lifted one of her legs and just speared her pussy with my penis. She let out a loud gasp/moan and I just started thrusting deeper and harder with every sound she made. I was like an animal that couldn't process anything other than blind ravenous lust.

She raised her head and I remembered grabbing a handful of her hair and pulled it back until my face was next to hers. I was still pounding her pussy from behind and I felt her legs begin to quiver, her breath got both deep and shallow as she seemed stuck in time and frozen and then her body changed scent and she almost collapsed. The heat from my cock felt like a furnace and I could feel the cum surging from my balls into my shaft. As I inched nearer and nearer to cumming inside her I pulled out and smashed my pelvis into her ass. I continued rubbing my cock against her butt cheeks as if I was still inside her and felt my energy and cum explode at the same time. My mind was completely blank as I felt the cum rushing out my dick and being smeared on Candy's ass. Even after I came I just continued to rub my cock on her ass. Candy reached into her bag and pulled out some tissues and wiped the semen off of her butt and wiped the residue from my dick and stomach as well.

She let me sit on the passenger side of the car and got into the drivers seat. She brought back up the directions on sat nav and drove off. I really don't remember too much about the rest of the drive to the cottage but I do remember Candy telling me that if the drive to get there was that good...she she was really looking forward to the weekend.