Jeri

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He exhaled and smiled.

"I'll be damned, Jeri," he said chuckling and shaking his head in genuine admiration. "I will be damned."

"That's just the appetizer, Jack," she said with a huge smile. "Meet me at the Sudsy Budsy car wash down the street. We close at nine. I'll be there as soon as I can, so don't get impatient and leave. I'm driving a baby blue Ford. We'll go to your place, and then I'll be all yours."

Jack Williams smiled and nodded, clumsily reopened his briefcase, and placed stack after stack of bills on Jeri's desk. Jeri noticed that there was still more money in the briefcase. Then Jack reached into his pocket and pulled out a big wad of cash and laid down more bills to bring the total up to $72,250.

She counted the money, and then put it all in a desk drawer, then began printing sales agreements and receipts. When the last of them and warranty agreements were signed and put into a folder, Jeri asked Jack where he wanted them delivered. He gave her the address. Jeri jotted it down and made a phone call and scheduled the delivery of the three Super Duties the following Monday afternoon.

Afterward, Jeri escorted Jack to his truck, an older model F-350. Jeri thanked him again, shook his hand, and quietly said she was looking forward to seeing him later that night.

"Oh, I'm looking forward to it, too, Jeri," he said with a smile and a nod. "Thank you."

When he was off the lot, she closed her eyes and exhaled sharply.

Oh, God, I feel like I just hooked! But damn... it's fun!

With the faint taste of Jack Williams still in her mouth, Jeri returned to her office and began to take the money out of the drawer. Then she realized with a groan that she had nothing to carry it all in. Looking out of the office, she looked for something. Then she saw one of the maintenance boys outside putting a new liner in a trash can. She walked out and asked for one of them. The pimple-faced teen gave her one. He stared at her as she ran back into the showroom and sighed.

Jeri re-entered the office and quickly dumped the money in the green trash bag, closed it, and carried it across the showroom to the plush office of Tom Baker, the dealership's diminutive Oklahoma-born manager.

Tom looked up at Jeri angrily when she dropped it on his desk.

"What the hell's this, Jeri?" he asked sharply.

"The biggest sale of my career," she replied with a smirk.

"Holy sheeeeit, Jeri!" yelled Tom when he opened it. He stared up at her jaw agape.

"Just closed big deal with Jack Williams," Jeri boasted proudly. "You know? The guy on TV? He just bought those three Super Duties we just got in. That's seventy-two-two-fifty there."

"My Gawd!" Tom grinned in amazement as he began counting it. "Oh, hun, I'm so proud of you! Damn proud!"

He was almost in tears.

Jeri wanted to tell Tom Baker she really didn't give a shit about him being proud of her, and to have her commission by the time she left. In cash, of course. But instead, she simply thanked him.

"My Gawd, girl, how'd you do it?" he asked.

Jeri felt her cheeks turn red.

"Um... Does it matter, Tom?" she finally asked.

"Not to me," replied Tom as he closed the trash bag and picked it up. "Gotta get this in the safe. 'Scuse me, Jeri."

He scurried to the back of the building. Just before closing, he came up to Jeri and handed her a plain white envelope. She opened it to find a thick stack of cash.

Her pussy started getting wet again.

"I'm proud of you, little lady," Tom Baker gushed. "Damn proud!"

Jeri didn't care if Tom Baker was happy, proud of her, or whatever. Jeri didn't like him. He was nearly as short as she was, he talked like a hick, he wasn't handsome, and he wore too much fucking Aqua Velva. Jeri cringed at the thought that she 'd possibly have to fuck the little hayseed one day.

She nodded her thanks and looked at the clock. 8:19.

Thank God it's almost closing time. I hope no one's out looking to buy a car this late. Any more excitement and I'm going to start leaving puddles!

Luckily, the remainder of the workday was uneventful and Jeri left a little after nine. She raced to her apartment and took a quick shower and made sure her pussy and ass were fresh and squeaky clean. She dressed in her typical off-duty attire: super-tight jeans, a tank top, no bra, and sandals. Jeri dumped a few necessities in her purse, then tore out of the complex's parking lot for the Sudsy Budsy. It was about fifteen minutes til when she arrived. She saw Jack Williams' F-350. He stepped out. Jeri pulled alongside him.

"Hope you weren't waiting long, Jack," she said.

"Nah, Jeri," he replied with a smile. He peered into her car.

"Good Lord, Jeri, you look amazing," he leered.

"Thank you, Jack," she said. "So let's go, huh?"

"Yeah," Jack replied. "My place isn't far."

He got back into his truck and the huge engine roared to life. Jeri followed him to his home, a modest place off a long gravel drive off road on the eastern outskirts of the city.

As it turned out, Jack Williams was okay. He was a lot warmer than Jeri felt he was capable of. Of course, he had a nice-sized cock, but he had stamina. Most importantly, he didn't try to make love to her.

In fact, Jack Williams pounded Jeri Jensen's pussy and ass like a man possessed.

Jeri loved it and thought she could get to like him.

Jeri left at about 7:00 the following morning, while Jack was still fast asleep. She left a note next to him telling him he was a great fuck and said she hoped a good woman came along for him.

Remember, Jack. Our secret! If you ever get horny, gimme a call. XXX OOO, Jeri.

During the drive home, Jeri cautioned herself. She'd taken a hell of a risk. It had paid off, of course, but she certainly couldn't fuck every guy that came in looking to buy a car. She decided that only select men deserved the unofficial dealership incentive package: guys who were interested in cars $40,000 and up, unmarried, aged twenty-five to fifty, good attitudes, good to great looks, average to athletic body style, guys who didn't talk a lot...

You have to be careful, girl!

But as hypersexual a creature as she was, Jeri Jensen had long-since vowed to never fuck, much less date, co-workers. Fucking a customer was pushing it. But co-workers? No way! Too complicated. She'd learned about the pitfalls of workplace dating during her early days at Superburger.

A cashier, a girl named Nancy, was seeing Brad, who was a shift manager. One day, Nancy overslept after a hard night of partying and showed up for work an hour late and hungover. Brad was forced to reprimand Nancy. Jeri had overheard much of the incident.

Nancy tried to sweet talk her way out of trouble by saying he could fuck her. Brad became infuriated.

Earlier, Nancy had told Jeri she was always having to reject Brad's advances. She explained she was a virgin and just wasn't ready.

While eavesdropping, Jeri thought Brad would send Nancy away with a slap on the wrist for the opportunity to deflower the slightly chubby, but attractive brunette. Instead, much to Jeri's surprise, Brad stuck to his guns and said he had to write her up, and that he couldn't afford to show favoritism. Brad pleaded with Nancy to sign the reprimand. Nancy refused and screamed that she was being betrayed. Brad shot back that she should've been more responsible.

Nancy immediately quit and said she never wanted to see Brad again.

So, although she'd worked with many handsome single men and a few beautiful single women, Jeri vowed she'd never be put in such a position and never saw any of them outside work.

With one exception, that is.


The One Exception

Tanya Bowling was Tom Baker's new assistant. She'd been hired about nine months after Jeri Jensen was promoted to new car sales.

And from the moment Jeri first saw Tanya, she was entranced.

Tanya was in her early thirties. She was tall with very dark brown hair and gray eyes. She had firm DD-cup tits, a slender waist, long legs, and an ass to die for.

But Jeri didn't know what Tanya's orientation was. She'd made a few subtle passes at her during the week to find out. Jeri expressed admiration for Tanya's beauty, and she'd touched her arm and shoulders lightly in a gesture of friendliness a few times.

But all she got was a friendly smile and an "Oh, thank you, Jeri" or an "Oh, you look lovely, too, Jeri" in response.

Jeri was exasperated. She'd all but given up on Tanya when she got a text message from her. It made Jeri gasp.

"Jeri... Got your cell number out of Tom... You think I didn't get it you silly delicious girl? Meet me at the Regal Club after work. Luvs-n-kisses. Tanya."

Jeri's pussy began tingling and she felt dampness. Then she came to the sudden realization that she hadn't actually seen Tom around for quite a while.

Jeri's eyes suddenly opened wide in shock.

Ohmigod! She didn't?!

Jeri became so turned on by the thought of making love to Tanya that she went into the bathroom and fingered herself to a shuddering orgasm. She had to muffle herself.

The Regal Club was a notorious, and notoriously high-priced, lesbian bar downtown. It had a fenced-in parking lot in back so that women who did not want the world to know they were lesbian could enter in privacy. Jeri had never been there, but she'd heard plenty about it. Bars just weren't her cup of tea.

Jeri arrived and entered through the front entrance because she didn't give a damn who knew about her orientation. At first glance, Jeri kind of liked the place, but she still didn't plan on staying long. She wasn't there to drink or do anything else. Although she saw some lovely ladies, Jeri was interested in Tanya and Tanya only. Jeri heard Tanya call to her in the slightly dim lighting. The brunette greeted Jeri with a French kiss.

None of the other patrons made a comment.

They left a few minutes later and Jeri followed Tanya to her home and stayed the night.

Tanya was as incredible as Jeri thought she'd be.

Jeri and Tanya met seven or eight times over the next month-and-a-half or so. Then Tanya abruptly quit. Jeri was deeply saddened.


Tough Break, Kid

At dusk last January, Jeri Jensen had stepped out of the new car showroom to greet a customer and slipped on an untreated patch of ice. She fell down the two steps which led to and from the new car showroom and landed hard on her left leg on the pavement. She heard and felt a crack, followed by intense pain. She lay on the cold pavement in tears clutching her injured leg in agony.

Jeri was taken by ambulance to the hospital where she was examined by a pleasant middle-aged Indian named Dr. Agarwal. X-rays revealed a slight fracture of the left tibia, and Dr. Agarwal diagnosed a mildly sprained ACL. He told Jeri that surgery wouldn't be necessary, and that with rest and proper treatment, the leg would heal fairly quickly and she should be as good as new. Jeri's leg was put in a cast, and she was given a prescription for the pain. She was told to keep her leg elevated whenever possible. However, since Jeri's job required her to be able to get in and out of cars and drive models with manual gearboxes, work was out of the question for a while. Since she'd injured her left leg, working the clutches was nearly impossible.

Jeri was thankful that the dealership's insurance would cover much of what hers wouldn't, and that she would be able to pay her bills while recuperating. To her relief, her out-of-pocket expense was fairly minimal.


Karl

Losing her virginity to Rob Young, her first love, had been relatively painless.

But even though Jeri didn't orgasm, she told Rob that she appreciated his gentleness. She learned to give a blowjob by watching pornos and got pretty good at it. But the problem was that she hardly ever orgasmed when Rob fucked her. When Jeri admitted she wasn't satisfied sexually, Rob tearfully dumped her.

Jeri herself cried afterward and wondered if something was wrong with her.

The second guy she ever had sex with was named Karl Finley.

Karl was several years older. He lived a block over from Jeri. He was often described as looking a lot like the actor Jeff Goldblum, but only taller and scrawnier. Jeri didn't know Karl very well, but she'd seen him around town and they'd talked on occasion.

Karl was quiet, but friendly, and Jeri liked him.

A cashier who had seen them talking told Jeri that with Karl, appearances were deceiving. She said she'd been with him one time, and that was more enough. She also told Jeri that he'd once been questioned by the police for sexual assault But the detective investigating the case determined that the girl had been with him willingly, and she was only pissed off at Karl for how rough he was.

A few days after the breakup with Rob, Jeri saw Karl at a convenience store while they were gassing up their cars. Karl leered at the tiny blonde, who was wearing tight jeans and a tanktop – with no bra and, from what Karl could tell, no panties either.

Jeri said hello and struck up a conversation with Karl. She asked him how he was doing. Karl sadly replied that his girlfriend, Toni, had left him the week before. He didn't say why, and Jeri didn't press him, but Karl appeared to be distraught.

Out of genuine pity, Jeri walked close to him, stood on her tiptoes, and whispered to Karl that she needed to get laid in the worst way.

"I need it. Bad!" she smiled. "And it looks like you do, too."

Karl's mood brightened instantly. He grinned and smacked Jeri's ass hard. She yelped and rubbed the spot, but the stinging was oddly pleasing to her. She felt herself getting wet.

She smiled.

After they paid for their gas, Jeri followed Karl to his tiny apartment. But once she got his slacks and underwear off and saw his eight-inch cock, Jeri began to regret her decision.

She told Karl that she couldn't do it.

"Ohmigod! You're too big!" she insisted with fear in her eyes. "Holy shit, Karl! That thing will kill me!"

But after Karl pleaded with her, a trembling Jeri eventually gave in.

"Okay. Just be gentle please," she begged, wondering if Karl's huge cock was the reason Toni left him.

In fact, as Jeri discovered several weeks later, it was not. It was because Toni was bisexual, and Karl felt left out because Toni and her girlfriends would never let him join them.

His whining had led Toni to dump him.

Jeri did her best to suck Karl's huge cock, but she struggled with it. Karl got frustrated and brusquely pushed Jeri down on her back and ate her out while he fingered her pussy with his big fingers. Jeri gasped and orgasmed quickly and hard. Then Karl slowly began sliding his big cock in her practically virginal pussy, causing Jeri to gasp and whimper loudly as it stretched her vaginal walls.

"Oh, shit!" she cried. "Oh, shit!"

Karl remained silent. As he pushed deeper, Jeri whimpered loudly and tears flowed. It felt like her insides were being ripped apart.

"Augh!" exclaimed Karl. "Oh, fuck you're so tight, Jeri!"

Jeri gritted her teeth and clutched the bedsheets. All she'd known was Rob's fairly normal-sized cock inside her. Eventually, Karl got nearly all of it in before she felt the bulbous head touching her cervix.

But after the gentle entry and a few slow pumps, Karl became a monster. He began pounding away at Jeri. Ignoring her screams of pain and pleadings to stop, Karl brutalized her pussy. Jeri feared that she was being raped.

But then a funny thing happened: Jeri began enjoying it. The pain was replaced by mere discomfort, then the mere discomfort was replaced by a sensation she'd never felt.

And Jeri Jensen loved it.

"Fuuuuuuuck meeeeeeee!" she yelled. "Oh, fuck!"

"Oh, yeah! Oh, baby, I knew you'd come around," grinned Karl evilly. "I knew you were a fucking cock-teasing little slut all the time. Wearing those jeans and walking around with no bra teasing guys? You get off on that, huh, Jeri? You little fucking slut!"

"Yes, I ammmmm!" Jeri cried in ecstasy. "Oh, Karl, I'm a little fucking slut!"

The pounding and Karl cursing her out had Jeri more sexually excited than she'd ever been. Then the biggest orgasm she'd ever experienced hit her.

"Ohhhh... myyyy... Goooooooood!" she screamed in a high-pitched voice as she came. She convulsed for about fifteen seconds as a huge wave of pleasure rocked her entire body.

"Oh, fuck!" she laughed as the orgasm subsided. Tear streaks had made her makeup run and her pussy felt weird. But she was sexually satisfied for the first time ever.

Ohmigod! This guy probably raped me and I fucking liked it? Damn!

When Karl came, he forced Jeri to swallow it all.

Jeri came two more times that evening. Those orgasms were just as powerful as the first one. Jeri left early the next morning sore, but sexually satisfied for the first time in her life.

A couple of weeks later, Karl took Jeri's anal virginity. Karl had begged her several times, but she always said no.

"My pussy is one thing, but up my ass? Dammit, Karl, it'll hurt!" Jeri protested.

Karl was disappointed.

But Jeri couldn't get the thought of her virgin ass being plowed by Karl's huge cock. On the advice of a few women she'd talked to online who said they loved having a cock in their asses, Jeri bought two buttplugs – a small one and a large one – and a bottle of lube at a Hustler store. Jeri slowly acclimated herself to having them in her ass. She found that she loved the sensation of fullness after the discomfort subsided. She also noticed that it made her extremely wet. The first time she diddled her clit with a buttplug in, she had a very intense orgasm. She wore them whenever she could.

When Jeri finally said yes, a whole new world of sexual satisfaction opened for her. It took time and patience, but he got it all in. Jeri loved having her back entrance stretched by Karl's cock. She cried as he pounded her ass, but the orgasm was as intense as any Jeri had experienced.

And yet another world opened the following week.

Karl's cousin, Dave, who was around Jeri's age, had enlisted in the Army. He was staying with Karl a couple of days before he reported for basic training at Fort Benning, Georgia.

Karl had noticed Dave practically drooling over his girlfriend. He horrified Jeri by openly suggesting a threesome.

"Listen, Dave, you probably won't get a lot of pussy during basic," Karl told him. "So how about a going-away party you'll never forget?"

But before Jeri could say a word, Karl and Dave had their cocks out and they forced Jeri to her knees and ordered her to blow them. They roughly stripped all of her clothes off and took turns fucking her pussy. Jeri found she was getting off by it and even egged the cousins on.

Then, while she was riding Karl cowgirl, she felt something slimy on her butt crack and fingers in her ass. Then Dave slid his cock in her ass. Jeri was in slut heaven. She came hard. The cousins switched positions and she came hard again.

Dave emailed Jeri a couple of times during basic and said he couldn't wait tomeather again.

Jeri snickered at the intentional misspelling.

But the sex was the only thing keeping Karl and Jeri together. They tried to be a couple, but they couldn't make it work. They argued about the most minute things and they had little in common. Jeri was a little disappointed, but not terribly saddened. Soon afterward, Karl moved out of state. Jeri heard through the rumor mill that he'd moved to somewhere in California.


Toni

Jeri unexpectedly met Toni Martin at the convenience store shortly before the breakup with Karl. She had only seen one photo of Toni, and she thought she was beautiful. She had dark red hair and green eyes. The women were built alike and were about the same height.