Jerk Bros to Sissy Sisters Ch. 02

Story Info
Greg and Stan go deeper, tasting each other's cum.
2.1k words
4.66
11.3k
27

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/22/2024
Created 01/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been two days since Greg put my cum on my tongue and I just can't get it out of my mind, I get hard whenever I think about it. I wasn't gay, I thought. I was just a straight guy, exploring a few things, nothing wrong with that. Besides, that was my cum, not someone else's, that'd be weird.

It was just a curiosity. You see all those women taking cum in their mouths, it's gotta be worth a shot to try it yourself. So I decided to do it again, this time on my own. My cock had been straining in my pants for a long time, as if eager to give me another dose of cock-milk. I loaded a Cum-Eating-Instructions video and began slowly jacking off, seeing a woman caressing the body of a man.

I realized the last few days my approach on porn had changed. Where I used to see only the girl, mostly her tits and ass, now I saw how her entire body moved. Every curve, her waist dimples, the movement of her hair, the colour, hairstyle, the exact way she swayed. I looked into her eyes, for real this time. Deep into her gaze. I saw, hesitation, like me, I thought. I averted my sight, it felt a bit uncomfortable. I focused on something else on the screen, the man that was with her. I had began appreciating the males too. It's wildly different to see a skinny dude like me, than to see a muscle god with amazing complexion and thick arms. I got that feeling again from seeing them, that odd feeling I had before, only now it felt more clear. Envy. I focused on the man. Of course I was a bit envious, the man was built like Apollo. Broad chest and back, huge throbbing arms, abs that could grate cheese off of them, and legs like tree trunks. These legs had a lot to support, especially between them. I licked my dry lips. A hefty 8 inch cock, fully veined and tastefully thick. I rarely thought of the word "juicy", but that's what came to my mind.

The video explained I'd have to obey the instructions for greater effect, so I decided to humor it and play along for now, just enough to keep it fun and interactive.

As the video progressed, I was ordered to stop and start a few times. It felt really hot, how this thing could have such an effect on me, on something as personal and sexual as my masturbation.

It changed to clips of women slurping up cum, licking, sucking, tasting, swallowing.

I licked my lips.

I was ordered to get on my back, so my hot, fresh cum would get straight in my mouth. Not giving me a last-minute chance to back out.

I jerked fast and hard, while lying down. The voices kept overlapping one another, mesmerizing.

Look at that beautiful cock-

Such a beautiful cock-

Suck a beautiful cock-

Stroke it-

Make it cum-

Make it squirt-

Take it in your mouth-

My body was moving by itself, I was in a haze, entire body gasping for air, for release.

Open your mouth

I opened it.

Stick your tongue out

I lolled my tongue.

Get ready

I did.

CUM

Greg came in at the moment, I couldn't stop. I thrusted my crotch in the air, ejaculating hard and plenty. Some overshot, getting a rope from my forehead to chin, and another from mouth to chest. The rest pooled on my stomach.

I was panting, trying to look at Greg, as I was getting down from my high. He approached, slowly scooped the cum from my belly with his finger, and up to his mouth. He hestated for a moment, before his tongue came out and licked it clean.

No words, we just stood there, staring each other.

"Well," he said, "Now we're even."


A few days went by and we felt pretty chill about it. Now we both had a taste, we were on the same page. It did feel liberating to talk freely about things like that. We talked about how it made our tongues tingle, the unexpected taste, and jokingly debated whether it was vegan.

I don't exactly know how, but it felt we were closer. Just being with a person in the same space makes you acquainted, but these experiences broke through those limits. Maybe it was the intimacy, the openess, being in someone's life like that. Having someone do that to you, enjoy it with you.

Soon we were back at it. One can overcome horniness for so long. We were on the couch, playing a console game he had, we'd been doing this lately. Usually he'd be a bit touchy about his games, but we were getting closer.

Greg was a tad better at the game, and I didin't like backing down from a challenge, something he took advantage of a few times. More often than not I lost bets and cleaned dishes and such, nothing serious, just a smug way to establish his console superiority.

"Ooh, sorry Stan," Greg said arrogantly, "Missed a good chance here."

I puffed loudly, he'd beaten me in another match.

"It's all part of the plan to shock you," I said dramatically. "Best of 5?" I tried.

Greg chuckled. "Dude it's 3-0. All I see is a sooore loser, and a pile of dishes looking pretty sexy."

I sighed. "You're no fun. You lack faith in the unexpected."

He turned back at the screen and looked at me from the corner of his eye.

"Weeell," he began. "How about this? Clean slate, one more match, winner takes it all."

"Hmm...what's the catch?" I asked.

He grinned. "Loser sucks winner's weiner."

I blushed, my pulse got up. A few moments of silence.

"Deal," I said.

I don't know what came over me. If we were serious about it, one of us would suck the other. It sounded extremely weird. I had been doing a few chores in a row, but I wasn't that desperate for a break. And what was I thinking? Of course we know who'd lose the match. If not for a miracle, I'll be getting on my knees.

My ears were on fire. Hands sweaty. I did what I could, but he was just better. What was I doing? I was too frantic. Was I trying to prove I was making an attempt to win?

My thumb slipped and that cost me the match.

"Well," he said, "Them's the brakes."

I put the console down, almost shaking, and saw his take off his shirt and lower his pants. My heart was thumping, it all felt a bit surreal. His cock rising in his underwear. I stood up.

"Hey Greg, I'm not so sure about this..."

He looked with minor disappointment, but I could see he was a bit embarrased.

"Will you violate our sacred vows of agreement?" he asked sarcastically.

I laughed a bit. He dropped the act and talked seriously.

"Hey, nobody's forcing you anything." He got up, "Nevermind what I said, forget this."

"No," I said and pushed him back on the couch. He looked surprised. I knelt down, grabbed his boxers and slowly peeled them down. We were both holding our breaths throughout.

His dick sprang up. Looks like he shaved. Well this is it, no turning back now, I thought.

A bunch of videos, images, gifs I'd seen about cock popped up in the periphery of my mind, but it was his at the very center. It was a bit bigger than mine, nothing too impressive, but it was Greg's, and it was inches from my face. I leaned in, the smell hit me unexpectedly. I knew I blushed like never before. I expected the voices from the videos to guide me, to hear them in my mind, but it was all quiet. Only sounds were our slow pantings.

I crept closer, could feel the heat of his skin now. Closed my eyes, puckered my lips and gave it a soft kiss. It twiched immediately. I opened my eyes and grabbed it with my hand, slowly fondling it, and gave it another kiss. Every kiss opened my mouth a little, working my way up and taking the head in my mouth.

Greg gasped. I knew I was doing it right so far. Was this why I was even doing it right now? To shut him up? To prove I wasn't a sore loser?I didn't know, my brain wasn't thinking properly. I started going up and down slowly, something wasn't right, I thought. I simply had his cock in my mouth, so I squeezed my lips and sucked the air, making my cheeks sink. This made my mouth really wrap around his cock, suddenly I felt every ridge and bump on him. It was almost like, hugging. Greg groaned helplessly, and I smiled a bit, Not so smug now, huh? I thought.

I kept going up and down, my face must have looked like a girl's from a porn vid. Deeper and deeper, it felt like I was the one dominating in this "game" of ours, getting back to him for the last days. It felt good. It wasn't gay though, we were just fooling around. He had his shirt off, but he wasn't ripped like the macho guys from pornos, he was lean like me. Just two dudes, messing with bets. But why was my cock hard throughout?

I kept going, his cock hitting the back of my mouth. I had nearly taken the whole thing, so my hands were getting in the way. I let his shaft and put my hands on his thighs. That gave me some stability to jerk back and forth. I changed my rhythm a few times, and the twitching let me know he was getting close.

How will his cum taste like?

His one hand grabbed the back of my head, the other the side of my neck, as he exploded, moaning.

It surprised me, how fast cum hit my mouth, again, and again. Warm, salty and bitter. It was cum, Greg's cum, that was pooling in my mouth.

Hs hands slowly slipped lower, as if caressing my cheek, congratulating me for a good job. I stood there flummoxed and swallowed absent mindedly, it would be inappropriate to spit. The fluid went down my throat, gathering in my stomach, a full load of cock-milk.

We stood there for a while, until Greg got on the ground with me and started pulling my pants, he looked anxious, upset even.

"Hey man," I said, "You don't have to do this."

He kept going at it, not looking at me.

"Pam," he started, "Pam doesn't do this. She doesn't like giving head. She says only one gets off that way." His expresion hardened. "She sure likes it when it's her pussy though." Pulled down my pants and looked down feevly. "Not like I can pleasure her any other way."

He seemed so vulnerable and hurt, it completely took me aback.

"Hey. I enjoyed it," I said looking in his eyes.

He gave me a weak smile.

"Thanks."

He lowered his head, but I pushed him back again. He looked at me confused.

"I don't want you to make me feel good."

Took my dick out and pressed it on his.

"I want us both to feel good."

Rubbed them together and stroke at the same time. Greg could hardly speak. He was sensitive from the previous orgasm, all he could muster were wimpers and half-baked pleas. He looked vulnerable, open, raw...

Cute.

Soon he moved his body too. Thumpings of flesh echoes, mixed with our moans. The whole thing was soo gay, I thought.

Fuck that. My man was being toyed by a bitch, he needed it, as I needed a release. Fuck being gay, that felt amazing.

We rubbed our whole bodies together, wedging our cocks between us. Both panting and moaning loudly. A strange sensation formed in my mouth, a certain...emptiness. Greg's mouth hanged open. I reached for his, and turned at the last second.

What was I doing now? What kind of instinct was that? Was that right? His girlfriend sounded pretty mean, but that was no reason for me to-

Greg grabbed my ass, pulling me tight, and jerked frantically, his mouth on my ear.

"Hah, hah, gonna cum, gonna CUUU-"

We exploded on each other, semen coating our stomachs, making squelching sounds as we slapped again and again.

Greg and I winded down, panting exhausted. We looked into each other's eyes. Slowly, I moved my hand to my belly, scooping some of our mixed sperm, while he did the same. Swallowed again.

It tasted delicious.

We could get used to this.