Jerk Off with Me (JOI)

Info
Close your eyes, imagine my hand resting on your member...
1.1k words
4.3
10.5k
8
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BellaPerrix
BellaPerrix
71 Followers

I'm sitting here in my house, the TV is in front of me, and all I see is mediocrity. I change the channel, but the mediocrity only increases. I pick up the newspaper looking for an escape, but the news is always depressing. It's not helping me at all. I'm alone, truly alone. I work from Monday to Saturday, 8 hours a day, and when I finish, I come home to no one. I don't hear tender words, I don't feel caresses, I don't feel the presence of any man, and that saddens me.

That's why, in cases like these, I turn to my favorite plan: I turn to my imagination. The best form of escapism, the best way to enter your own world and be free to do what you want. To make love with whoever you like the most. And now I want to make love with you.

I'm going to imagine: I want you to get comfortable, open your fly, and take out your cock. I want you to jerk off with me, while I do the same, imagining, imagining you and me together, fucking, jerking off. Imagine I'm by your side, caressing you, kissing your neck, putting my tongue in your mouth.

Mmm, both tongues intertwine, embrace, our saliva mixes. My palate is the home of your lustful tongue. We make them frolic, our arousal grows.

Now, close your eyes, imagine my hand resting on your shaft, grabbing it between my bare fingers, and starting to stroke and massage it. I love your cock, I love its shape, its color, and its smell. I am passionate about playing with it. Stroke the frenulum with your index finger because I know you like it, I know it turns you on. It also turns me on to imagine how I fondle you, my nervous hand goes up and down your shaft, and it grows and grows. I feel the blood flowing through your veins, I feel your cock getting as hard as I like.

Now it's your turn. I take off my tight shirt, here are my breasts. They are big, they are firm, they are the breasts that many men have desired and fewer have had. They are breasts with thick, juicy nipples. Now, you pinch one nipple with your fingers, which hardens like your cock has. Hmmm yes, yes, I like it, I like it a lot and I'm sure you'd like to suck on my other nipple. I would too. Put it in your mouth, massage it a lot, and I'm sure, ohh, that you like it. Massage it with your lips, hit it with your tongue, your expert tongue, moisten it, because I like it, yes, uuuhh. This is incredible.

My body relaxes, although my muscles tense. Hmmm, the tingling sensation goes up to my head. Oh yes, ohhhh. Now I want to suck your thick cock. Hmmmm, I bend down to the level of your cock and, without using my hands, slide my tongue from your balls to the tip. I repeat this movement enough times so that, once at the end, hmmm, I put it in my mouth, ahhh, all the way in until my lips touch the base of your shaft. Hmm, I like feeling your glans rubbing against my throat, and I like holding your balls and shaking them in my hand, ohhh, fondling them, tossing them around, and then gently biting your pink glans, hhmmm, ohhh, holding it for a while and letting it go to see how you shudder with pleasure. Like that, yes, ohhh, the pleasure I feel when you put your head between my legs, open my pussy with your fingers, and work on my clit. Each touch, each lick, is a shiver, a sweet sensation in my spine, in all my limbs. Uuhh.

Pinch the lips of my pussy, wetting it until you run out of saliva. Oohh like that, oohhh yes, my pussy is ready, your cock is stiff, hard like an ice rod, and you know I like seeing it like that. Hmmm ohhh, penetrate me, don't hold back, don't be shy, penetrate me all the way. Ohhh, I see your cock sliding between the walls of my vagina that open, that mold to your muscle. Push, thrust in and out, in and out, caress it, rub your sex against my sex, ohhh and let's embrace to feel the warmth of our bodies, one in front of the other, one next to the other. Oh, I want to feel your breath on my lips, and I want you to feel my breasts pressing into your chest. Yes, ohh fuck with me like this, oh, ohhhhh, I feel your hot shaft, ohhh, I feel it, mmm, I like it, keep going, keep going, don't stop. Yes, yes, I think I'm going to cum, oh, I'm cumming, ohhhh, I'm cumming, ohhh, ahhh, oohhh, ahah, ahah, what a pleasure.

Yes, my body triggered by the hole of your cock, seeing it shoot through the air, I want to see your white semen, your warm semen. Ohhh, oh, shoot out of your cock, see it fly through the air, oh, I want to see it, keep going, keep imagining that you haven't cum yet, because I want to see that sweet white cream. Oh, you're standing in front of me, I'm crouching at your feet, naked, waiting to receive the shower. Oh, I spread my arms and close my eyes, and wait for you to cum, don't stop, keep masturbating, your balls, they are a bank of sperm, sperm that you save for me, and you're about to release it. Cum, now or never, moan, close your eyes, clench your teeth, yes, like that, like that, your sperm shoots out of the tip of your thick cock, the semen that splatters against my face, against my breasts, against my body.

Squeeze, make the last drop come out, ahhh, let it be for me, ohhh, don't leave anything, ohhh, ohhh. I stick out my tongue and lick the semen surrounding my red lips. Hmmm, how delicious, it's sweet, and I like it more than anything in this world. I pass my finger over my cheek, over my breasts, circle my nipples, and collect all that semen you've spilled for me. Hmmm, I suck my fingers, one after another, like someone savoring a delicious cake. Mmm, and it's so good, so sweet, so warm.

Oh, now we stretch out next to each other, ohh, with our naked bodies, intoxicated with pleasure, with ecstasy. We hold hands and close our eyes. And I don't want to wake up, you don't want to wake up either. We passionately kiss and eagerly await, excitedly, our next meeting, our next fuck. I won't forget you, and you won't forget me either. I don't want to wake up. Ohhh, Ohhh.

BellaPerrix

--:--
--:--
1.0
BellaPerrix
BellaPerrix
BellaPerrix
71 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
VincepetroneVincepetrone12 months ago

OMG. I love how you say the word “pussy”. From now on, every time I read that word, it will be your pronunciation I hear .. well done.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hi Bella… I was there with you… x

Kez

X

BellaPerrixBellaPerrix12 months agoAuthor

Hi Vesperum,

Thanks for your comment! Glad to know both the written and audio versions worked for you. I appreciate the feedback and your support!

Best, Bella

vesperumvesperumabout 1 year ago

Really sexy voice. I read it and then listened. Made me hard and made me cum! Fantastic!

Share this

Similar Stories

Jerk Off with Me Close your eyes, imagine my hand resting on your dick...in Toys & Masturbation
Jerking to My Girlfriend's Sister Mallory watches me jerk off to her.in Erotic Couplings
Smaller than Average Guy learns he is smaller than average.in Fetish
Messy Ch. 01 One last year in a nonmonogamous life.in BDSM
Exploring Possibilities My first encounter with a stranger.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories