Jerking Off with Mom's Panties Ch. 03

Story Info
Masturbation heats up with mom in the kitchen.
2.8k words
4.71
40k
52
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sandyman4
sandyman4
202 Followers

Background:

This is the third part of my 5 part series. All characters are over 18 and I recommend reading Chapters 1 and 2 first.

Story:

When I got back to my room to shower after masturbating with mom, I couldn't get the image out of my head of her skirt rising up and seeing her hairy bush. I knew the musky scent it left in panties, I knew what the pubic hairs looked like when they were pulled out and put into a pile for me, and I knew that it was hairier than anything in the porn I watched. I just didn't know what it looked like up close, what it felt like, or what it truly smelled like.

I hopped into my shower and started soaping my body down, making sure to get the remnants of my cum that was on my belly cleaned. I hadn't cum that hard in a very long time, and the turn-on of my mom pressing her vibrator against my dick while she held her panties to my face was the hottest thing I had ever done.

Licking my lips, I could still taste the salty, musky flavor of mom's wet pussy. Even though the shower was running, I heard a loud moan through the shower wall of mom using her vibrator. Knowing that she was holding my cum soaked underwear up to her face while pressing the same vibrator that she used on my dick against her bare, wet, hairy pussy, my dick started to get hard again.

I used the bar of soap to get my dick slick, and then I turned the shower off so that I could hear mom's moans again. As her moans got louder and louder, I stroked my dick faster and licked her pussy juice off my lips. It sounded like she was getting close, because her moans reached their peak. I focused on stroking my dick from base to tip and inhaling her musky scent that was on my face.

As I was getting close to cumming, I heard the same sound of mom cumming that I heard 10 minutes ago, and I started shooting my cum against the shower wall. Spurt after spurt coated the wall and dripped down it as we both came together, and as her moans stopped, so did my powerful spurts.

Turning the shower back on, I redirected the shower head to the wall that I had just cum on to make sure I cleaned it off, and then I finished my shower and dried off. Looking in the mirror, I had a big smile on my face and knew that I'd be dreaming of mom tonight.

After getting into bed, I turned off my lights and stared at the ceiling, thinking of how both mom and I had cum twice in the course of about 30 minutes. I was picturing what she looked like in bed and what she would look like underneath her clothes. Having seen her wear some tight fitting clothes, I knew her boobs were big but I had no idea what her areola or nipples looked like.

At 8 the next day morning, I woke up and went downstairs to the kitchen for breakfast. As I walked down the stairs, I could smell food being cooked in the kitchen, and sure enough it was mom cooking at the stove. She was standing there in her long white robe with with her hair in a ponytail and I stared down at the shape of her butt in the robe.

"Good morning honey," she said, and I smiled and sat down at the kitchen table.

Looking at me with her big green eyes, and smiled, saying "that was a lot of fun last night, we shouldn't have done it. I came really hard with my vibrator after you left, so I'm going to save your underwear for a few days if that's ok."

I nodded and smiled, saying that I had a really fun time, and I thanked her for sharing the porn collection with me. I told her that I really liked the smell of her panties and she assured me that she'd keep giving me her dirty panties every day for me to sniff.

What mom said next surprised me, she said "honey, I had a fun morning fingering myself in bed thinking of what we did yesterday."

I almost spit out my food when she said that, and I looked up at her to see her right hand going up to her nose.

She inhaled deeply while maintaining eye contact with me, and she said "my fingers still smell like my pussy, do you want to take a sniff big man?" as she bit her lip.

I nodded my head, and she stood up and walked over to me while I put my fork down. Walking over to me in her robe with the belt tightened and her big boobs swaying back and forth, I knew for sure that she was naked underneath because I could see the outline of her nipples pressing out.

As I leaned back in my chair, she held her right hand out, her fingers still glistening a little bit, and she brought them up to my nose.

"Breath in and smell my cum, I plunged my fingers deep inside and came all over them," she said, and I obeyed her while looking her in the eyes.

My dick stirred as she did this, and her musky scent filled my nostrils, knocking me back on my chair. She must have been fingering herself for a while, because the musky scent was so strong, I smelled it when her hand was still 6 inches away. As my dick hardened underneath the table, she moved her fingers from my nose and then started putting them in my mouth.

"Taste me honey, you made me so wet this morning," and I obediently started to lick her fingers.

She tasted so good and I licked each of her three fingers clean of her cum. Mom licked her lips while she looked at me, and then she looked down to my shorts to see the tent that formed.

Mom told me to give me her hand, and as I did, she said "I'm still wet right now, do you want to get more right from the source?" and I smiled and nodded.

She took my hand, and with her robe only partially open at the front, she brought my hand inside her robe. Without seeing it, I felt her hairy pubic hairs and she placed my hand on her pussy, saying "go ahead, you can feel around, but no looking, that would be wrong."

I moved my hand to the top of her bush and rubbed my fingers through the huge forest of hair surrounding her pussy, not believing that anyone could be that hairy. Touching the base of some of the hairs and tracing its length, it must have been 3 inches long, and mom shifted her weight as I did that. Moving from the top of her bush, I slowly moved my hand down to the inside of her thigh, and she spread her legs a little bit while I did that.

"When's the last time that you shaved mom?" She giggled, then said "I've never shaved honey, I'm all natural from head to toe," as she bit her lip.

Still unable to see what I was doing, I rubbed the inside of her leg, and as I did that, the top of my thumb found the folds of her pussy lips. Immediately, my thumb was coated in her wet juices, and mom started moaning as I slid my thumb back and forth between her lips. The heat radiating from her pussy was intense.

"Go ahead, put a finger inside me," she said, and I turned my hand and began to slide my middle finger inside her wet pussy canal.

Mom moaned, and I felt my entire middle finger get coated with her pussy juices.

"Do one more finger," mom said, so I put my ring finger inside her too and curled my fingers toward me.

As I slid my fingers around inside her, I heard a squishing sound from her juices as I did that, and mom moaned louder and louder. "Keep going, and use your thumb to finger my clit as you do that."

I wasn't sure where her clit was, so I moved my thumb around toward the top of her opening. After a few seconds, mom was getting impatient, so she opened her robe with both hands and exposed her hairy pussy to me for the first time up close.

"Right here honey," as she parted her pussy lips and pointed her enlarged clit at the top. "Rub back and forth on this nub with some pressure."

Seeing the pink insides of mom's pussy only inches from my face, my dick was throbbing so hard that the precum was started to soak into my shorts. I put my thumb on mom's clit as she closed her robe and then reached inside the top of her robe to rub her nipple.

"Oh yeah, just like that, keep going honey," she said, still standing right in front of me at the kitchen table.

I rubbed around mom's clit in circles while sliding my other two fingers in and out of her pussy and feeling her juices leaking out. Continuing this for several minutes, mom's groans got louder and louder, and she kept rubbing her nipple and boob inside her robe to the point that it was starting to loosen up.

"That's the spot, don't stop, don't stop, right there!" she said loudly, and I could feel her pussy start to tighten around my fingers.

The inside of her pussy started to contract around my fingers with more juices leaking out faster onto my hand, coating them in her musky fluid.

"Ughhhhhhhhh" mom moaned, as she began to cum, the pace of my fingering now at the max, and she removed her hand from grabbing her boob and leaned against the kitchen table to brace herself for an orgasm.

As she did that, her bare D-cup boob was exposed to me in all its glory, and I saw her pointy nipple and large areola - about 3 inches across - inches from my face.

Without thinking, I leaned forward and took her nipple in my mouth, sucking on it as if I was still a baby, but in a very sexual way. I looked up at mom's eyes as I did that, causing mom's pussy to start squirting fluid onto my hand, and her legs shook as she came. I kept up my fast pace of fingering her as she came again and again, keeping my lips sucking on her nipple and focusing pressure on her clit between her hairy lips.

After about 45 seconds, mom grabbed my hand and told me to stop, so I pulled my hand away from her. Looking at mom, her robe was partially open with her hairy bush exposed to me and her left boob still outside of her robe, though it was now coated in my saliva. Mom straightened up and pulled her robe closed, her eyes still staring at me while she did that, and she had a big smile on her face.

"Honey, that was amazing, I haven't cum that hard in ages," she said.

Realizing what all of that excitement must have done to me, mom leaned over and looked at my shorts to see a large puddle of precum that had soaked through.

"Oh you poor thing, let me help you with that," she said.

Unsure what mom would do, she knelt down in front of me and told me to lift my butt up. I did as she asked, and soon my shorts were on the floor and I was still sitting down. Mom looked over at my right hand and saw it was coated in her pussy juices all the way to my wrist.

Now that she was kneeling in front of me, she looked down at my dick and commented on how large it was, saying "it must be 8 inches long, look at those veins, you must be ready to explode!"

It was throbbing back and forth with precum pooling all over the tip of it. Mom smiled and brought her hand to the base of my dick, then she squeezed it from the base to the tip so that all of the precum came out of the top. As it did, mom leaned forward and licked up all of the precum.

Mom inhaled as she was down there, breathing in the scent of my dick and balls from my pubic hair. I moaned as she did that, and mom brought her head back up and licked her lips while looking at me.

"You deserve a nice reward for making me cum that hard, and now that you've seen me naked, I guess we've crossed that line," she said.

Still crouching in front of me, mom fully removed her robe and exposed her full breasts to me, both of them perfectly symmetrical and still perky. Her areola were bigger than I had seen in porn and I liked it a lot, so my dick started pulsing even more in her hands as she reached back out.

"Those are the best boobs I've ever seen mom," I said, and she smiled.

"Ok honey, I'm going to make you cum just as hard as you just made me cum, so I want you to relax," she said.

I nodded, sitting in the chair and leaning back. Mom, kneeling in front of me with both of her boobs pushed together, then reached down between her legs with her right hand and coated her hand in the same pussy juices that were all over my hand.

"We'll use my cum as a good lubricant," she said, and she reached out to grab my dick with her slick hand. The warmth of her pussy juices immediately caused me to stir, and she began to slowly stroke me from base to tip.

As this continued for about 15 minutes, mom occasionally reached back between her legs to scoop up more pussy juice, and she started to cup my balls with her other hand as she did that. Stroking me faster and faster, her boobs were jiggling back and forth, and I kept my eyes locked on her boobs as she did that. Then mom leaned down and started licking my balls, licking up the saltiness, and I was starting to get that familiar sense between my legs.

As mom sensed that, she stroked from base to tip quickly and I instinctively brought my right hand, still soaked from her pussy juice, up to my nose to inhale her scent.

I started wiggling in the chair, and mom leaned forward with her boobs and said "cum all over my boobs, I want you to coat me with your cum honey."

That was too much for me, and I started moaning loudly and looking at her boobs as I began to shoot rope after rope of cum all over her, the first spurt hitting her chin, the second one shooting directly into her open mouth, and then the other spurts started going all over her boobs as she directed my dick toward them. Mom shrieked as the cum splattered over her body, and she immediately swallowed the cum that was in her mouth and smiled.

I had spurted at least a dozen times all over mom's big boobs and she looked down to see her body completely covered in my cum. When I was done, she reached down and scooped up some of the cum from one of her boobs with her right hand, and as it was mixing with her own pussy juices on her hand that she just stroked my dick with, she brought it up to her mouth and licked her fingers clean as she looked at me. "MMMM, we taste good blended together," mom said as she moaned.

I sat there in a state of ecstasy, unable to believe what just happened, and mom stood up - still completely naked from head to toe - to grab her robe. I looked down at the cum soaked and matted down bush and smiled, then she pulled her robe up and told me she was going to shower.

I reached down and grabbed my shorts to pull them up and as I did, my cum soaked dick flopped back inside of them. Not able to believe what had just happened, I sat there for a few minutes, the room stinking of sex juices. Hearing the shower running upstairs, I knew that I should also go shower and get this scent off me too, even though I wish it stayed on my body forever.

I walked up to my room and on my doorknob was a pair of mom's panties, completely damp and still warm. She must have just rubbed them on her soaked pussy and left them there for me. I brought them over to my bed and tucked them under the mattress for later.

Next chapter will be out soon...

sandyman4
sandyman4
202 Followers