Jerry Ch. 01: Little Buddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Almost ... there ... little ...buddy!" exclaimed Tom and Jerry felt a hand on the back of his head gently insistent. Finding he could get enough air through his nose, the smaller man relaxed and began to savor the cock's flavor. It was salty like sweat, but not as sharp, it was a smooth taste. His tongue explored the underside of the crown, the place he knew as the most sensitive spot on his own penis.

"Oh ... yes ... right ... there!" came the voice from above, filling Jerry with joy. He was giving his friend pleasure.

A bit more cock had entered his mouth, perhaps an inch beyond the flared ridge of its swollen head. The aroma was intoxicating, the odor of sweat, soap and precum. The smell of sex.

"OH ... YES ... I'M ... CUMMING!"

Despite the warning, both verbal and the throbbing of the living cock in his mouth, the first blast came as a surprise. The force of the shot felt like an explosion of hot gooey fluid so sudden the red head tried to pull off the cock. The hand on his head held him in place and he realized he had no choice but to take all of the massive load of cum. The first swallow was the most difficult to accomplish, but by the third blast Jerry had the technique mastered, eagerly filling his belly with his friend's tasty sperm. It didn't taste much different from his own, but it was thicker and there was so much more of it.

"Take it all!"

Three more blasts, each yielding a lesser amount of the precious juice. Then, alas, it was over. The cock made a popping sound as it came out from between his lips. The hand had pulled his head back so Jerry's mouth was deprived of any lingering drops from the source. The red crown was only marginally less rampant looking, as it glistened coated with his saliva.

"Ahhh ...," Tom sighed and the red haired boy felt a good-natured pat on the top of his head.

Now that is was over Jerry realized he had climaxed too. He looked down to see a couple of damp spots on the carpet where he had shot his semen. He figured he had shot out a total of a thimble full of juice. He felt slightly embarrassed after experiencing the tremendous load his friend had produced. It was a good thing he had prevented that mess, he thought.

"I've got to go, little buddy," Tom said suddenly, adding, "I've got a hot date with Cindy!"

"But ..." The smaller boy started to protest, as he watched the beautiful naked man walk over to his discarded clothes. The cock still pointed towards the ceiling as if his tremendous cumshot had never happened. Jerry felt a stirring in his own groin.

"I know we were going to study, but hey, I got distracted!" the handsome man said flashing his trademark grin. It took the athlete only seconds to step into his gym shorts and pull on the T-shirt.

The clothes did nothing to hide his aroused state.

"But ..." Jerry began again. Clearly his friend's cock needed more attention and he wanted to give it. He thought of its long fleshy length, not to mention those smooth naked balls. Just the thought of them brought the smaller boy's penis to half-mast.

"Don't worry, we still have a couple days before the next test." Tom replied to the wrong question. "I better get out of here before your sister comes in," he added glancing at the huge bulge jutting out beneath his clothes. With that Tom opened the bedroom door and headed for the stairs.

Jerry hesitated only a moment before following his friend out of the room. It was the first time being naked inside the house , but outside his room or the bathroom. Of course he wasn't truly naked, he still wore his dress socks. The sheer naughtiness of it brought him to full erection.

He caught up to Tom at the front door. After pulling it open his friend turned towards him and ruffled his red hair.

"Thanks, little buddy!" Tom said with warmth. With that, his friend was off, jogging with bouncing strides to his Trans-Am parked out front. Jerry stood there watching until with a wave the man drove off. The inner glow caused by his friends parting words, vanished a few minutes later.

"Jeez Jerry! What's gotten into you?" His sister yelled from behind him and he realized he was standing in the open doorway as good as naked. He hurriedly closed it and blushed bright as he turned to face her.

"So it went well, did it?" Diane asked smiling while staring at his boner.

Jerry nodded and replied, "Thanks to you Sis."

"It's what I do!" she replied, swiveling her naked hips. "Well, run up to your room and you can tell me all about it. I'll be in after I throw on some clothes."

The young man obeyed his naked sister, his erect penis leading the way back up the stairs. While waiting he went to the window and grabbed one of the sodas from the window sill. "I guess I'm gay," he said aloud. He was about to pop open the can when he remembered it had been shaken when it fell to the floor. "What a mess that would have made," he thought as he set the can back down. How iconic that would've been.

12