Jerry Ch. 03: Mom's Hot Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't wait to suck it," she said then licked his shoulder. "But I need this fucking first. Mmm. It feels so good."

She began to rotate her hips in perfect time with his pumping prick, putting more effort into her love making. It was their first fuck and she wanted it to be memorable for him.

"I bet he wanted to suck it," she said, her wicked idea coming out. She knew it was a risky card to play, especially on a first date. She felt a break in her lover's rhythm at her words and she wondered if she had gone too far.

"Who?" he asked. She thought the question was silly. Who else could she mean?

"My son." she replied. "I bet my son wants to suck your big cock." In for a penny, in for a pound, she thought.

At first there was no reaction from the naked man atop her. Moments later she felt him thrust himself into her with powerful force. He pulled back until his cock was almost out of her cunt, then thrust himself in again. Over and over the hammering continued for several minutes. The animal grunts which came from him clearly spoke of his lust.

"He would have gone to his knees for you." she said. She was loving the power her words had over him, even as his cock pummeled her hot wet pussy. Her hands gripped his humping ass pulling him in. His body was covered in sweat despite the coolness of the room.

"My son would love the taste of your hot cock," she said. She heard him moan with pleasure. She wondered which facet of the thought tickled his fancy most. The gayness of it or the incestuous aspect, or perhaps both.

"My poor boy would swallow your cum."

Her words sent Sam into overdrive as he powered to climax. Mary felt all of his weight press down upon her as he seemed to forget everything except his need to cum. All of a sudden his rapid rhythmic piston strokes became slower, shorter, more stab-like.

"Oh god Mary ... I'm cumming!" he said.

She felt another series of hard fast thrusts into her. These were much more rapid than any which came before. If he could keep this pace up for several minutes more she just might cum again.

The heat thrown off by his body was making him sweat all over. Mary too was perspiring, something she didn't care for. She found it sexy in a man though, her tongue licked some from his neck.

"Almost there ..." His cock went back to shorter strokes again.

"Cum for me," she urged.

"Almost..."

"Cum for my son," she urged.

"Oh ...almost ... there."

"Cum for both of us."

"OHHH ... YESSS!"

One final hard thrust and a moment later she felt his cock shoot off deep inside. Blast after hot blast of cum filled her pussy. It flooded her and she realized her new lover might beat her ex in another way. Not only in kindness, education, sense of humor, charm and income, he might even shoot bigger loads. She definitely looked forward to checking them out orally.

"Ahhh," he sighed as she felt the last pulses of his cock fade away.

She squeezed his diminishing stiffness with overworked vaginal muscles. The slenderness of Sam's cock forced her to tighten them to grip it. When taking her ex's she would have to relax them as much as possible. She would have to start doing her Kegel exercises again.

"Wow-wee," she said when his cock had deflated enough to be squeezed out. "You were really something!"

He didn't reply, but he took some of his weight off her by propping himself on his forearms. She looked into her lover's face and saw him gazing back bemused.

"What?" she asked.

"Oh nothing. I just never dreamed you'd be such a nasty girl."

"Well, it seemed to excite you," she said smiling up at him. She puckered her lips for a kiss.

"I don't know if I should touch that dirty mouth of yours!" he said.

"I was just playing."

"I certainly hope so!" he replied. He scooted down until they eye to eye. "That was the most fun I've had in years," he added looking deep into her eyes.

"Me too," she whispered.

Then he kissed her with a tender touch at first, building into a passionate tongue dance. She felt her heart expand with the first faint glimmers of love.

Ring ... Ring ... Ring!

Mary almost jumped out of her skin. It was Sam's phone. His ring tone was the jangling of an old fashioned phone for calls from the hospital.

"Shit!" he said, as he climbed off her near-naked body. She watched disappointed while he searched for his phone amongst his clothes littering the floor. A nurse's life was at the mercy of such calls, a doctor's even more so.

She watched as he listened to the voice message. His face told her all she needed to know. He frowned and shook his head. Finished listening, he said, "I have to go. They need reinforcements at the ER."

"Should I go too?" she asked concerned.

"Not until you're called." He was already in his underwear. She watched him throw his clothes on over his sweaty body. She became aroused at the thought of him working around the other nurses reeking of sex. His and her sex. She reached between her thighs and stirred her juicy gash. She felt his cum leaking out.

Of course he would wash up before seeing patients and probably before seeing any nurses, but it excited her to think he wouldn't.

Dressed, he gazed down at her. He licked his lips then said, "You could use a clean up." He strode to the bed, bent down and kissed her mouth. "Damn it! I have to go!"

"Well I'm sure my son would love to do it," she said, smiling up at him. She giggled at his shocked expression. "Just kidding!" she added.

"Such a dirty girl! You deserve a spanking for that one!" he replied, giving one of her hips a loud slap.

He bent down again to plant another wet kiss on her lips. Then another more arousing one. It took all her resistance to push him away and say, "You'd better go, dear."

He sighed, rose up and stood tall above her. She sighed too when he turned towards the bedroom door and began walking away. "Good night Sam." she said.

He reached the door and turned to look at her. "Good night Mary," he replied while opening it. Then he was gone, out into the living room, and then out the front door.

She lay on the bed, closed her eyes and savored the satisfied bliss which coursed inside. It had been a fantastic evening. Even though he couldn't spend the night, after months of flirting and teasing at least they'd finally done it.

"Good night mom!" Jerry said. For the second time in less than ten minutes she nearly jumped out of her skin. She opened her eyes and found her son standing by the bed in his pajamas. She covered her naked breasts with her arms forgetting her splayed hose-clad thighs. She remembered them when his eyes went to her pussy. Instead of closing her legs, she climbed off the bed, rushed to the closest, found and draped a bathrobe over her voluptuous figure.

"Heavens, Jerry! What are you doing in my bedroom?" she asked. Feelings of anger, shame and embarrassment grew as the shock wore off. The cocktail of emotions made her flush and brought tears to her eyes. She couldn't bring herself to look at him.

"I'm sorry mom. I should have knocked. I just wondered how your date went," Jerry said. He did sound sorry. His voice reminded Mary of the many occasions her son's actions prompted her anger and his quick willingness to apologize. No doubt his intrusion was for the innocent reason he claimed.

When she looked at him, his sorrowful expression confirmed it. His shoulders slumped and his head hung down, eyes downcast. The feelings which flared to life so quickly moments before evaporated almost as fast. The mother couldn't help but feel bad for her son.

"Well, please remember to knock next time, dear," she said putting an end to the incident. Seeing he was still a bit hang dog, she went on to answer his question, "My date went really well!"

"Oh, I'm so glad!" he exclaimed, finally meeting her eyes. "Do you think you'll go out with him again?"

"I'd like to, but it is not all up to me, you know," she replied smiling.

"I'm sure he liked you mom," he said with conviction.

"Oh? How could you tell?" she asked, immediately feeling terrible for it. The rush of blood to the boy's cheeks showed how much the question embarrassed him.

"I ... I mean ... how could he not," he managed to get out.

Crossing the room smiling, she came close enough to kiss one of her son's hot cheeks. He was only a couple of inches taller than she so she didn't even have to rise on her toes to reach it. "Thanks hon, that's so sweet," she whispered. She would have given him a hug as well, but Jerry stepped away from her awkwardly. She respected his reluctance to embrace and tried to stop her mind from speculating why he didn't want to.

"Good night, mom." The boy edged between Mary and the bed with his back to her. He stopped short and bent over to study a spot on bed-covers, a large wet spot. She watched as he reached out with a finger. Realizing its source, she almost told him not to touch it. Just before his finger touched it, Jerry drew the finger back. Whether he was reluctant to touch it, or reluctant not to, she couldn't tell.

"I'll take care of that spot tomorrow when you're at work, mom," Jerry said.

"You don't have to do that," she replied. She was aware of the return of a feeling of shame within her. Her boy was so loving, willing to help out, and especially so trusting. How could she have used him so cruelly during her sex play? Even if he never found out, she knew and so did Sam. She burst out in tears, she was so ashamed.

She felt herself wrapped up in her son's arms. She heard him whispering, "It's okay mom. It is no big deal. I don't mind. The spot will come out." He repeated the words until she was cried out. His words seemed to help even if they shouldn't. Nothing could remove the spot she was crying about.

She stepped away from Jerry. Though unable to meet his eyes, she said, "I'm all right now. I'm sorry."

"I'm glad you finally found a great guy, mom," the redhead said.

"I already have one," she replied looking into his eyes, adding, "My son."

Jerry flushed beet red before sheepishly walking out the door.

Under the covers alone for another night, she allowed herself to imagine Sam there too cuddling her. It was a great date. There were things she would change if she could, but that was the story of her life. For the first time in years it seemed dreams could come true.

12