Jerry Ch. 04: Team Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to explore every inch of it," Jerry thought.

Shifting his attention to the other ball, he provoked another exclamation of pleasure from Tom. "Ah nice!"

Pushing back against the hand at his head, he got enough distance to be able to look at his accomplishment. Most of the front of the package was shiny with his saliva.

"Time to work on the underside of those beautiful balls," he thought.

It was more difficult to reach because he had to crane his neck. It would actually have been easier if he was facing the other way and leaning backwards. He did his best to cover the entire surface of the rosy pouch. If the voice from above was anything to go by, his effort was much appreciated.

"That's fucking good, little buddy."

The hand which was pumping the thick shaft all the while, stopped and Jerry felt its warmth grab his upper right arm. At the same time the hand at the back of head shifted to grab his left. The hands were big enough that their fingers fully encircled his thin arms. He was treated to a closeup view of Tom angry looking cock as he was hauled to his feet.

Feeling a little light headed from the rapid rise, he was made dizzy by Tom's sudden kiss. It was an open-mouth tongue kiss. It was the last thing Jerry would have expected, especially after just licking his friend's balls. Tom was full of surprises, his wet tongue probed for Jerry's retreating one. Finally cornered, their tongues met and the redhead thought it could never get any better.

How long they kissed, Jerry would never know. He wished it could go on forever, but he was probably responsible for its end. Tom's hands pinned Jerry's arms so he couldn't embrace the bigger man, so his hands found something else to do. He grasped the larger of the two throbbing erections between their bodies with both hands. The intensity of the kiss went up a few notches. Jerry felt and heard a deep rumbling sound come from his friend as he slowly stroked the cock's incredible length.

Tom broke off the kiss and said, "Okay, little buddy, you asked for it." With those words the athlete easily picked Jerry up and carried him until he was dangling over the bed.

"Lift your pretty feet so I can put you on your knees," Tom ordered. When the redhead complied, he felt himself plunked down kneeling atop the bed.

Jerry took a moment to check on the other occupants of the room. Swiveling his head he could just make out Diane's trim right leg were she lay behind him. Extrapolating from its position and angle of its bent knee, he figured she was spread wide, probably rubbing herself.

Turning towards the door he saw Sidney still taking sips from the can. The nerd was still fully dressed in his customary burgundy turtleneck sweater and khaki colored corduroy pants. The only sign he gave of witnessing a live sex show was something thick running part way down one leg. If it was what Jerry thought it might be, it was totally unexpected. It would be huge, even longer than Tom's.

When Sidney noticed Jerry's attention, he asked, "Jerry, why are you wearing pink socks?"

Once again the question went unanswered, because Jerry felt himself gently pulled forward by his boney shoulders.

"On your hands and knees," came the order from above.

When he was, the true genius of Tom's physical intelligence became apparent. The powerful athlete had perfectly judged where on the bed and the position the redhead must take, for his lips to be at the precise height required for the job.

Jerry was given a few moments to stare at the beautiful erection before his eyes. Despite his eager desire to taste it, he longed to study it in detail. The engorged crown alone was worthy of a hour at least. He realized seen from this angle it looked more like a helmet than a crown. The pee hole looked out like the eye of a cyclops. The complex curves of its surface boggled his mind. The mathematics required to describe them would be beautiful too.

Then there was the aroma, of cock and precum. They were intoxicating. Sure enough as Jerry watched a pearl of liquid appeared at the opening of the hole, grew larger and began to sink downward. A quick flick of his tongue and Jerry was savoring its flavor.

He was opening his mouth to take in the wonder when it rose suddenly. In a flash it brushed the tip of his nose as it snapped up. Jerry heard a sound.

"Whack!"

He wondered where it came from. He looked up and saw the magnificent rod almost vertical. Now he understood, the sound was made by the slap of the cock against Tom's toned lower abdomen. To Jerry it looked like the head might have even hit above Tom's bellybutton.

"That must be an illusion caused by my view point," he thought.

Tom's hand pointed the cock back at Jerry's face. Looking beyond the head, Jerry saw the thumb atop the cock holding it nearly horizontal. It must be taking a lot of force for the thumb to keep the cock from springing back to its natural upright angle. He wished his friend would let it go again. He wanted to watch it snap up, its tip slapping against the six-pack abs. However, he didn't complain when he felt the smooth heat of the cock-head part his lips.

"Suck it, little buddy," Tom said.

Jerry endeavored to do just that. He opened his mouth as wide as he could as the meaty helmet stretched his jaws. He felt his lips engulf the flared ridge providing an airtight seal. He tried to suck on Tom's cock as if it were an enormously thick straw. He half expected to feel a huge shot of cum fill his mouth. Instead, only another drop or two of precum came out.

He wondered if he was doing it right and thought about asking, but Tom didn't let him. Gently, but firmly the hot head moved deeper into his mouth. He slipped his tongue under it to make room, only to feel the cock withdraw until his lips felt only its radiating heat.

His tongue followed the retreat eagerly, managing to catch it just as the cock reversed course again. This time his tongue remained outside, standing its ground as the cock's hot underside slid along it. The cock stopped a tiny bit further in than the last time.

"Oh yeah, take it," the deep voice said.

Jerry closed his eyes and allowed his friend to ease the tasty flesh in and out. This time he was not nervous. The first time a couple of weeks before he worried about being able to breathe. He'd discovered then he could easily breathe through his nose, no matter how full his mouth got. Now he was relaxed enough to really enjoy the warmth, flavors and even the naughtiness of the experience.

"Go ahead Diane," the voice said.

The redhead remembered there were two observers in the room. The thought of them filled him with a mix of pride, happiness, arousal, shame and even humiliation. Each feeling was understandable when looked at individually, but how could he have them all at the same time? His mind automatically began drawing a Venn diagram.

"Life was complicated," he thought.

Suddenly he was unable to think of anything except for his butt-hole. There was no mistaking the feeling for anything other than his sister's finger. He had experienced it a couple weeks before and relived it with a little pink dildo many times since. Now with Tom and the nerd present, especially the nerd, his feelings of shame and humiliation shot up off the charts.

She must have lubed her finger since it went into him easily with very little discomfort. It came as such a surprise that he forgot his lips were wrapped around Tom's rampant cock. It came back to him when the hot cock-head drove deeper than ever. For a moment Jerry thought he might gag, but was able to control it.

"It is just a matter of relaxing," he thought. "That goes for both ends."

"Relax and take it in both ends little buddy," the deep voice said.

"It must be true. Lovers are of one mind," Jerry thought smiling inwardly.

No more thought was possible for Jerry when the finger in his butt began moving in and out. What made it difficult to think was the finger and the cock moved at their own separate tempos. Most of the time,when the big cock was pressing into his mouth, the finger was moving out, and vice versa. But since their rates of motion differed, at times they moved in and then out in synch for a few cycles. Jerry became aware of moans of pleasure at those times. The third time he heard them, he realized they were coming from him.

Jerry was in the throes of a lust greater than ever before. Even during his wildest masturbation fantasies he was able to keep part of his mind detached. For some time he abandoned all thought or reason to an all consuming lust. Tom's cock, his sister's finger, they were driving him crazy.

A time came when he was able to think again. His sister's finger was no longer in his anus. His first thought was how far Tom's cock was now entering his mouth. It was reaching the very back. The hot cock didn't withdraw as far as it did at the start.

Jerry worried the swollen head was not getting enough attention. To get the most sensitive part of his tongue in contact with with the most sensitive part of the dick, he brought his tongue back into his mouth. The next time Tom pulled back, Jerry touched the underside of the cock near its tip.

"Oh yeah! Diane hurry up, I'm going to cum soon!" the big man said.

Jerry was pleased with his discovery. As much as he loved doing this for his friend, his jaws were beginning to get tired. He wanted Tom's semen and he wanted it soon. After another deep thrust into his mouth, the big guy pulled back. Once again Jerry teased the secret spot.

"Hurry!" the deep voice called out.

Almost at the same instant, Jerry felt something hard, but slightly yielding at the opening of his ass. There was no mistaking where the groan which filled the room came from. Despite having used the pink dildo to stretch his anus, it didn't prepare him for this new intruder. For a second he thought he would pass out. Then he couldn't think at all for some time, as the massive thing began its in and out motion.

He came out of his fog when Tom's cock and the dildo were in synch. He heard moans coming from his throat. He was burning up with shame, humiliation, lust and sheer effort. He felt the sweat dripping from his body. He knew he couldn't take much more and there was only one way it would come to an end. He had to make Tom ejaculate.

It only took three more touches on the cock's sweet spot before Tom was moaning too. That doesn't mean it was an easy feat for Jerry to perform with his sister working the dildo in his anus.

At last the big man froze with his cock deep in Jerry's mouth.

"I'm cumming!"

The huge cock pulsed and jerked. It was a blank. Before Jerry could feel disappointed, another stronger jerk shot out a flood of steaming fluid. Jerry didn't flinch at all and eagerly swallowed the first fruits of his labor. The second blast was the largest, then each of the six successive spasms produced less of the delicious cream.

There was one last spasm, but no juice came out. Now Jerry tried his cock sucking technique and was rewarded with a few more fat drops. He held them in his mouth, savoring the salty taste. He was reluctant to swallow, if he did it would be gone.

Tom pulled his cock from Jerry's mouth and the redhead caught sight of the shaft. The huge vein crossed cock was slick with saliva to about a third of the way down from the swollen head.

"Jeez, there is so much more," he thought. He marveled at its stiffness, if anything it was harder now after ejaculating.

He was aware of the dildo in his ass, but his sister had stopped moving it. He felt the dildo even more when it was slowly pulled from his ass. Its exit brought a rush of delight. He was happy it was gone, but did feel suddenly empty. Despite the mix of emotions he was experiencing, he was mostly thinking about something more urgent.

He needed an orgasm too.

Jerry was hauled upright, until still on his knees, he was closer to being face to face with his friend.

"That was one hell of a blowjob," Tom said looking down into his eyes.

"Thanks Tom." For all his shame and the other emotions, he could at least take pride these words.

Jerry saw his friend's eyes dip lower for a moment. Then again looking into Jerry's eyes, Tom asked, "Did you cum little buddy?"

The red head couldn't answer with even the single word necessary, so he simply shook his head. Jerry felt one big hand move from his arm to the back of his head. After its fingers ran through his hair, the hand held his head in place while Tom's handsome face came near. Without any hesitation this time, Tom's lips met his. The taller man pushed his tongue into Jerry's mouth and then he pulled back,

Looking into Jerry's eyes he asked, "You didn't swallow it all did you?"

"Sorry," Jerry replied, afraid his friend would be grossed out.

Instead,Tom crushed his lips against Jerry's with more vigor. His big wet tongue invaded Jerry's mouth with the zeal of a treasure hunter. Jerry had never been as aroused as he was now.

That's why the instant Tom's other hand wrapped itself around Jerry erection, he climaxed. Two quick hard spasms, a half-a-minute phase, then a final spasm, and it was over. It felt wonderful no question about it, but disappointing too. He wished he had been able to prolong the build up. Tom's hand was so big it fully engulfed Jerry stiff penis. He longed to feel its gentle grip again the moment it was gone.

Tom ended the kiss and looked down at the hand as he brought it up to their faces. Jerry was sure Tom was going to have him clean up the meager deposit of semen. It came as a huge surprise to see his friend lick the drops of semen from his own hand and flash his trademark grin afterwords. More than anything else Tom could have said or done, this simple action helped dispel Jerry's negative feelings.

"Not bad little buddy," Tom said.

"Jerry why are you wearing pink socks?" asked Sidney.

After watching his closet friend being used and humiliated in such a nasty way, how could the nerd still be hung up on the pair of silly socks? This question flashed into Jerry mind during the time it took for him to shift his attention from Tom's blue eyes to the nerd.

He immediately spotted a wet patch halfway down the thigh of the nerd's pants. Even though the answer was obvious he asked, "Did you ejaculate in your pants Sidney?"

Sidney peered down at his leg, then without the least sign of emotion replied, "Oh ... yes I did."

He remained looking down, holding the can in one hand and his glasses on his face with the other. Everyone in the room could see that the damp spot was still growing. Jerry could even see the subtle movement of something underneath the fabric.

"Actually, I still am," Sidney added.

There was a general sense of wonder among the witnesses. How was it possible for the teenager to be cumming so much without any other sign of an orgasm? He didn't show any sign of excitement or pleasure.

The thing inside Sidney's pants stopped twitching and he lifted his head. He announced to the room, "Th-Th-The, That's all, folks."

What made this so funny to Jerry was the rarity factor. Sidney didn't attempt humor very often. Plus, the line was delivered in an imitation of Porky Pig's voice devoid of any change in tone. It was just like Sidney's normal monotone voice. It was hilarious, it even made Jerry smile.

"My god!" Diane said.

"You cum like a race horse, Sidney," said Tom.

"How would you know how a race horse cums?" Diane asked.

"Wouldn't you like to know, smart ass?" Tom fired back as if bantering with a teammate.

The practical Jerry asked, "How are you going to get home like that?"

"I will walk to the bus stop, catch the 31. Then transfer to the 522 ..." Sidney started in on his complicated bus trip home. It was a small part of his genius. He was able to figure out the quickest way to complete any journey. He could do this to and from any place VTA serviced. He didn't use a map or app, he said that would be cheating. Of course in this case, he was just giving his usual way home.

Jerry interrupted the stream of words which had nothing to do with his question. "No I mean ... everyone who sees your pants will know what you did," he said pointing out the obvious wet spot.

The nerd stood there thinking, then to Jerry's amazement, he poured some of the contents of the can on the front of his pants. "Now they will think I spilled my soda," he said.

Both Tom and Diane burst out laughing, but Jerry didn't. He saw the logic behind his friend's action. The fact Sidney would be holding a soda can should make a person conclude a spill caused the wet pants. Plus it was true, the soda was spilled, well poured on the pants. What Sidney could not see was that any normal person would think he'd peed in his pants. The soda stain camouflaged the semen stain, but it ran all the way down his leg.

Jerry was about to make the point when Tom said, "Never mind Sidney, I need to go anyway. I'll drive you home!"

Jerry had hoped for more time with his lover, but was gratified and proud of Tom's sympathy for Sidney's predicament. Tom quickly drew on his gym clothes, his cock still erect under the shorts. When he was done he reached out and mussed Jerry's hair.

"Thanks little buddy," he said with smiling eyes.

Tom looked beyond Jerry and said to Diane, "I'll see you tomorrow night."

"If it is okay with Jerry," she replied. Jerry felt the smooth sole of one of his sister's delicate feet touch his naked bottom.

"What do you say?" the handsome man asked turning to face Jerry. The blue eyes came closer and closer, until they shut and Jerry felt his friend's full lips again.

It was a brief tender kiss, but it was enough to get the desired response. When Tom ended the kiss, Jerry replied, "Okay."

"Well?" Tom asked the blonde.

"That was sweet, but it might be considered cheating," Diane said with a chuckle.

Tom flashed his trademark grin at Jerry once again, then said, "Sidney, we're out of here. I have a hot date tonight!"

With that he strode towards the door and hustled the reluctant nerd out ahead of him. Jerry would have seen his visitors to the door, but he was too worn out emotionally and physically. He heard Sidney ask Tom, "Why was Jerry wearing pink socks?" But he didn't hear any reply.

After he heard the front door shut, he turned and looked down at his sister. Her eyes were shut and with a smile on her face, appeared quite at peace.

"Here take this with you," she said in a quiet voice. From beneath one naked thigh she brought out the dildo.

Jerry looked at it with astonishment. It was nothing like he expected it to be. It was only a couple of inches longer than his pink one. It looked to be six inches long, but was twice as thick as the pink one. It was nowhere as big as it felt when it was inside him. It was not even close to the size of Tom's cock. The matte black color was very erotic and unlike the pink one, it looked like a cock. Jerry felt his penis come alive as he took it from Diane's hand.

"Jerry I really like your boyfriend," she said, her eyes flickering open.

"He is wonderful isn't he?"

"If you feel jealous I won't fuck him," Diane said her eyes finding his.

He felt his face flush hot as the blood flooded his cheeks. He did feel a little bit jealous, but it didn't seem right to keep them apart. With their perfect bodies they looked like they belonged together. Besides, he wasn't bothered by Tom messing around with various girls, including whoever she was tonight. Unlike those girls he loved his sister dearly.

"Why should it bother him if Tom messed around with Diane?" he thought.

"No, go ahead, I don't mind," Jerry finally replied. He added, "After all, you're only a girl."

With those words he gathered up his clothes and shoes. He was at the door before she let loose her comeback.